Mum's Panties

Story Info
Undie fetish leads to sex with mother.
880 words
4.09
146.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neilm
neilm
6 Followers

This is the first story of any kind I've written, since leaving school over 30 years ago.

It's all a product of my dirty little mind. All comments good or bad welcome, but please be gentle, I've never done it before!/i>

"Come here, I want a word with you," said my Mum. She was in my bedroom.

"What?"

"What are you doing with these?" she waved a pair of her used, pink panties under my nose. "I found these under your pillow."

Only one thing for it, tell the truth. "I was using them."

"Using them, what for?"

"What do you think? sometimes I wear them. Other times I like to smell them, it's a turn-on. You know, when I play with myself."

"A turn-on? I'll give you turn-on you dirty little bugger. How long has this been going on?"

"Since I was a kid."

I was 28 now, and still living with my parents, both in their mid 60s.

"My God, what sort of pervert have I had living under my roof all these years?"

"The sort that gets turned on by wearing, and smelling your knickers."

"Why, for God's sake. What's so special about my knickers?"

"It's the smell, your smell, it's like an aphrodisiac."

"Bullshit, I've never heard anything like it in all my life."

"It's true, other women's smell doesn't work, but I get really turned on by yours."

I dropped to my knees and quickly lifted her skirt. Clamped my arms around her thighs, and pressed my nose to her yellow panty covered pussy. It was damp, I inhaled deeply.

"What are you doing? Get off me, you dirty sod!"

I reached for the waistband of her knickers, and yanked them down to her knees. Mum was only 5 feet 2, and fairly plump. Her big saggy tits, and pot belly were proof of the six children she had.

"Bloody hell," she said, bending and trying to push me away.

I pushed back and she fell onto the bed, her legs flying into the air. I held her legs, and pulled her knickers all the way off. Still holding her legs, I spread them wide and pushed them back towards her chest.

"Get off...D'you hear me get off," she yelled. I sank my lips into her grey, sparsely haired pussy. She knew there was no escape, and quickly gave up trying

Her aroma was strong and sweet. She tasted like nectar on my tongue, as I ran it up and down her slit. I plunged into her as far as I could, she was wet, her juices were flowing just for me. I flicked her large clit, making her whole body tremble. I did it again, with the same result. Now she was mine for the taking. For years I'd been wanking myself crazy, thinking about licking, and then fucking this old snatch. Now I had it. My tongue attacked without mercy, in and out, up and down. Over and round her clit, sucking it like a little cock. Mum's hips were pumping up and down, thrusting into my face. Her breathing laboured as she called out,

"Don't stop... I'm nearly there...yes...yes...don't stop you sod...I'm cumming...I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg...AGHHH." She tensed up, and her body stiffened. She squirted her juices into my waiting mouth as I carried on my barrage. When it was over she relaxed. The air wheezing in her lungs as she took deep breaths. She coughed a few times as she said, "Your Dad never did owt like that for me. If I'd known it was that good, i'd've made him bloody well do it."

I stood up resting her ankles on my shoulders, unfastened and dropped my jeans. "Recognise your knickers mum? told you I like wearing 'em."

"Are they the ones I had on yesterday?"

"Yes." I pulled them down to reveal my 7" erection. "Guess what's for afters?"

She dropped her feet to the bed, and spread her legs for me. "Make it quick, your Dad'll be home soon."

I pulled back my foreskin and plunged in to her, balls deep. "For an old woman with six kids, you've got a nice, tight cunt Mum."

"I'm surprised it hasn't healed up, it's had nowt up it for years."

I started slowly, pulling almost out before ramming it in. Her cunt was tight, but well lubed. Her muscles gripped, and squeezed me

"Get a wiggle on, I need a wee."

I picked up the pace, Mum's hips bucked beneath me. Her tits and belly wobbled under her clothing. I pumped as hard and fast as I could. I'd wanted this for so long, and I'd not had a wank today. My balls were slapping against her fat arse, I could feel them tightening.

"Stand by for blast off...YESSS...Yes...." Shot after shot, well 6 or 7, I blasted up into her womb. I was spent, my breath rasping now, too many fags. My limp dick slid out as I stood up. Weak kneed I collapsed on the bed beside her.

Mum turned towards me, and gave me a long French kiss. "Thanks son, I enjoyed that," Then rolled off the bed, straightened her skirt and left.

"Next time I want to suck on your tits," I called after her.

"We'll see...we'll see."

neilm
neilm
6 Followers