Mum's Secret Desire

Story Info
A mother's revelations of her secrets to her son.
3.1k words
4.21
175.5k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

Her mobile was ringing repeatedly in the hall but my mother who should be in the house was not answering it. I got out of bed and went into the hall. Unplugging the hand-phone from the charger, I decided to bring it to her. I heard loud music coming from her bedroom and knew that the noise must have drowned out the ringing. Without a second thought, I went to her door and opened it after knocking. Greeting me eyes was my mum, naked in bed, and obviously oblivious of my intrusion. I felt a shock when I saw that she was masturbating herself.

I knew that it was not right of me to stand there and watch her engaging in her secret activities. In my 18 years of existence, I had never once thought of peeping at her. It was something that had never came into my mind. In recent years, I had developed many fantasies of women and girls and in the past years, I had even dated my classmates and went out with them, mutually groping in dark alleys, parks and the movie theatres. My mother never featured in my fantasies because it was taboo. As an Asian male, it simply wasn’t right to think of things sexual with one’s own mother. But at that moment, despite having a red face, I somehow felt a strange longing to want to peep, to see her nakedness and to watch her indulged in auto pleasuring her own body. I closed the door, leaving a small gap that allowed me to watch her on the bed.

Mum’s eyes were close. She was spread eagled and appeared to have a humming vibrator lodged inside her hairless pussy. Both her hands were busily squeezing her 36D sized boobs. I noticed she was heaving her hips in an up and down motion as her excitement grew with the mechanical titillation of her secret love chamber. She was moaning and in the throes of an oncoming orgasm. Above the din of the stereo, I tried to make out the words coming from her moaning and what she was mumbling brought an immediate automatic erection to my 18 year old prick.

‘Ohooo….ohooo… it is nice … it’s so nice…. Push your big cock into mummy’s dirty cunt… ‘ She kept repeating the words as her breathing became harder and her heaving motions increased in height and intensity. Her fingers were squashing her two pistachio sized nipples so hard that I imagined it must have caused her pain. But she seemed never to mind as her actions became more violet. At last her senses were overcome by the onset of her climax. It was the first time I was watching a woman have an orgasm and it seemed so explosive and so violent that the bed was shaking with the thumping actions. She was then screaming louder a stream of Chinese obscenities with a mixture of ‘cunt’ and ‘cock’ punctuating each verbal expression of her lusts. It was so uncharacteristic of my mother in everyday life to use coarse language and I felt my cock twitching and pre-cum seeping into my boxer shorts as the first slimy drop fell onto the floor of the passageway. I saw her bringing one of her hand to the vibrator that was lodged inside her vagina and she was pulling and pushing the toy deeper and deeper into the nether folds. She was contracting violently as her whole body twitched and tumbled on the bed and in her finale, she was expressing something I was hearing for the first time from my mum, ‘fuck my cunt, Fai fuck my cunt. Fuck mummy till she dies…’

At last, her motions subsided. She was slowing rubbing her own busts and her clit. I suddenly felt a sense of shame and hastily withdrew to my own room carrying her phone with me. I forget to close her door, leaving a gap which she must have became aware of when she had recovered her senses.

It was at noon when I came out of my room to join mum for lunch. She was conservatively dressed in a night-gown with helms reaching to near the floor. I saw her beautiful eyes so full of life as if she had just been rejuvenated from a session at the spas. She was blushing when our eyes came into contact, but said nothing as she laid the food on the table. We ate in silence and then she asked me to join her on the couch after she had put the leftovers away.

I felt awkward because I knew that I should not have done what I did in the morning. She remained quiet while seated so I decided to retrieve the mobile to hand over to her. At last she held my hand as she said, ‘I feel so bad this morning to have left the door open.’ I felt myself blushing as I blurted out, ‘No, it’s so shameful of me to peep at you.’

Mum did not reply to my confession. Instead she used her other hand to stroke my palm as she remained seated composing her thoughts. ‘No, it’s my own carelessness. You should not feel bad or be ashamed. I am your mother and you have already touched my most secret places during birth. You are part of me, so there is no need for you to feel bad. I am older and should know better. It’s me who should feel shameful. I love you so much son.’

‘Mum I know it’s natural for you to pleasure yourself like I do to myself at night. But you never peep at me nor ask me any questions about what I do to my body. So it’s bad for me to be so naughty because you deserve your own privacy and I destroyed it by what I did. Please forgive me.’

‘Son, there is no secrets between you and me. You are my son. So you can share my secrets. Your father is already is already 62. I am only 37 and you are so much closer to my age. You are the man whom I feel I can rely on more. Your father has always been good to me, but his health is not so good now and so I know in the future, you will be the man I know who can take care of me.’

As she spoke, it suddenly struck a cord in my mind for I had always wanted to know why my mother wanted to marry a man 25 years older than herself. She had told me earlier she had married at 18 and had bore me a year later. ‘Mum, why did you chose to marry dad when you were so young and he was so much older? You are so pretty and could have chosen a younger husband.’ Saying so, I laid my free hand on top of her palm

‘Fai, I have so many secrets in life. I cannot tell anyone else, but you are different. I know that I would like you to know when you are old enough and you are 18 now and should be able to understand me well. Did you see something this morning that you would like to ask me as your mum and as a woman. Feel free because nothing is obscene between the two of us.’

I stammered as I looked her in the eyes and asked softly, ‘All my girl friends have pubic hair when I feel them inside their panty. Do you shave yours all the time?’

‘Yes, I know you have seen me so clearly just now. Indeed I do not have any hair there. I do not need to shave. It’s natural from the time I was born. Just like my mother. But as a Chinese, it is not good for a girl to be hairless there. I am a white tiger, and all the men believe that white tiger brings bad luck and death to those who marries them. I had everything when young, but your grandmother knew that it would be so hard for me to find a husband. So finally your father saw me and took a fancy for me. Your grandmother met him and told him that I was a white tiger, but he was not the superstitious type. He loved me and we married after a three-month courtship. I was younger by 25 years, but he was generous, kind and very loving. I was so lucky to have found such a man as your father. I am so proud of you as the son he fathered. I love you as much as I love him and I can now relate more to you because we have a smaller age gap.’

‘Mum, but he is so much older and therefore not as strong for you than a younger husband.’

‘No, it’s not true. For the first year, we made love many times each night. He loved sex as much as I did. He could ejaculate a few times each time and we never stopped having sex until one week before you were born. We resumed sex as soon as I was able to and it was always so enjoyable and enriching to us. Sex is so enjoyable for me and him and I have always wondered why so many of my friends could tell me that it was a torture meeting their husband’s needs. In fact they suspected that because he is older his needs are not so great. It’s far from the truth because our bedroom secrets are something every woman would long for if only they knew.’

I was feeling abashed and uncomfortable talking sex so openly with my mum. I found myself breathing heavily. My boxer shorts was sporting a bulge that was making me uncomfortable. Mum was excited and red faced, and she could sense my discomfort. Unclasping her hands, she moved to sit further away from me as she looked me in the eyes and said, ‘There is no secrets, only love between us.’

Indeed as I looked at her, I knew I was the most lucky male in Hong Kong to have such a beautiful mother. Standing at 1.7m, she has a gorgeous model like figure that never failed to draw admirable looks from both sexes when she was out in the streets. Her facial skin is taut and satin smooth, free of freckles and pot marks, and without a single wrinkle line around her eyes. She always dressed conservatively, but it was not difficult for anyone to make out her excellent cleavage and ample bums underneath her dressings. When I was a young boy, many people would mistook us as brothers and sisters, and in the last two years, sales staff and others often commented to me about the beautiful girl friend by my side. Indeed, she looked in her twenties despite her age.

After a few minutes, mum resumed her story. ‘I know you are still a virgin, but you must know many things of women now. We are made differently from you. You will find a beautiful girl to marry one day, but it’s important you choose wisely. A woman’s needs are different and we have our periods which makes us different from you.’

‘Mum, being hairless does it make sex more enjoyable for you?’

‘I don’t really know, but maybe it does. Your own grandmother was also like me. Unfortunately your grand dad died young and she was always afraid to marry again because of her white tiger status. Your father is old, but weak now. Maybe being bare there makes both of us enjoy sex more and long for it more. The myth behind white tiger could be because of the stronger needs for sex and also the tendency for girls like us to find old husbands because the younger men are scared to marry us. It actually could have make the myth seemed real because older husband tend to die faster after a shorter period of marriage. I am not sure if my thoughts on this is right.’

‘I love you mum, white tiger or not. I feel you are so much more sexy bare there and that was why I peeped and could not take my eyes from you.’ I felt more excited telling her that and could feel my cock seeping pre-cum and wetting my cotton shorts. ‘Mum do you always masturbate like that since young?’

‘Oh, as a younger teenage girl, I was touching myself very often. I was enjoying it so much and really wanted to marry as soon as I was old enough. In fact, I did not care for choices and wanted just any man so long as I could have sex. Luckily your father was my right choice. After marriage, we had sex normally, but after the third year, he felt weaker and went to see the doctor. He was given testosterone pills that helped initially, but was less effective later on. I was unsatisfied most of the time and would masturbate to gain relief. He bought me vibrators, dildos and other toys so that I could play with myself. He enjoys watching me playing and getting orgasms and sometimes this excites him enough so that he could have the erection to have sex with me. The frequency of sex dropped from nightly to thrice per week by the fifth year. But he knew I always relished having my nipples sucked after seeing me feeling orgasmic when breastfeeding you. You can remember how I encouraged you to suck me until the time you went to primary school. It was so pleasurable for me.’

‘Yes, I remember touching your breasts and sucking you many times. It’s so long ago but it has always been sweet memories for me. When I suck my girl friends, I know it was so different from sucking you because their nipples are pea sized and they do not get as excited as you. When I tried to nibbled their teats, they always complained of pain, but you encouraged to lightly bite you and you would close your eyes and squeezed your own busts.’

‘It’s was so erotic to think of those times. I like your father to also suck me, but it was nothing like feeding your mouth because of the bond between us. I always fantasize about you sucking me all these years when your father was doing it for me. I know it’s wrong, so I never dare to make it real.’ Her eyes were bright but a bit teary when she reminisces her past. I felt a longing to move over and hug her, but I sat rooted not knowing if it would be right for me to hold her now. Somehow we were talking of that mutual longing for the past that could tarnish the innocence of the motherly hug that we shared very innocently up to now.

‘Come, sit closer to mum,’ she suggested. As I moved to her, she put up her arms and began hugging me tightly pressing her excited breasts against my body. I could feet two hardened tits beneath her night-dress spiking my chest. In a voice which was barely audible she sighed and whispered, ‘Yes, I long to have you sucking my nipples. Would you like to suck mum’s teats one day?’

Stroking her hair, I told her I would do anything for her if that was what she wanted. I loved mum deeply and sucking her teats to make her happy was not something so taboo in my mind.

‘Fai, yes, I will tell you more another day. Will you suck my nipples now like my loving baby.’ She stood up and took me by the hand into her room. She pulled off her dress and stood before me naked except for her lacy translucent panty that spotted wetness around her slit. The damp cloth was pulled tightly into the crevice of her sex, greatly amplifying the sexiness of her bare beaver.

My mum was in a stage of arousal that made her threw caution to the wind. She made me sit on her bed as she offered her teats to my mouth. I took the first into my mouth and despite the twelve years of absence, it homed in so naturally like a swallow returning to its nest. I was rapturous to have this renewal of mother child intimacy as I greedily feasted on her mammary glands like a new-born baby. My recent escapades with my girl friends had generated erotic feelings that were absent during my childhood, and initially I did what a child would do, sucking and hoping to be rewarded by mother’s nourishing milk. I attacked each nipple with the enthusiasm of a duck being led into a pond.

Mum held my head tightly against her breasts and rubbing them sideways against my face with my mouth around her teats. I could hear her heart pumping furiously as her excitement increased and she coaxed me to nibble her. This made her more excited and she wanted me to bite harder and harder as she cooed, ‘so nice… so nice… suck mummy’s teats…. Bite mummy..’ As I rotated my mouth between her two stubs, I could sense a musky aroma of her sex emanating from her pelvic region. I noticed that her panty was soaking with her vaginal juices and colorless droplets were appearing outside. As I held each teat tightly, she began pulling it and stretching it and she was getting more and more agitated as she gripped my head ever so tightly fearing that I would stop and leave in a state of suspended suspense. It was no longer the childish feeding activity that she proposed as she agonized with the feeling of sexiness that came from my oral attachment to her bosoms. She was moaning with her eyes closed, alternating between suffocating me and stretching her elastic connector. Suddenly her body stiffened and as she moved one hand to squeeze her pussy behind the wet panty, she began screaming vernacular obscenities. As her orgasm swept through her twitching body, she pressed my face against her naked chest. Her held me close for a full three minutes before her pleasurable feelings began to subside. At last she left me and spread her body on her bed, eyes closed, and continuing to stroke and press her two melon shaped mammary glands.

I got up off her bed and returned to my own room to relieve myself of the torment raging between my legs, hoping that someday she would do it for me. But now, it is still taboo to ask her. I will have to wait until she can resume confiding to me her other secrets.

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers