Murderous Lawmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No and er do it your way providing there are no complaints."

"Don't expect to hear complaints Ash. Those who have complaints complain to me or else leave this facility for good."

"In a box?"

"That's not funny Ash."

"Um no."

"I see in your CV at college you regularly ran under 49:50 in the outdoor 400 meter dash and in the pool you were pretty hot on the 800 meters."

"You read too much."

She laughed and said nice reply. "Do you run at evenings?"

"I have just arrived here and plan to run most evenings. I like setting off around 6:00 until winter sets in."

"You can run with me if you wish, say starting next week after you have settled in. I like to run for an hour."

"Me too, so here's my phone number and tell me where to meet."

Ash was glad that he would be kept busy because they would give him less time to think of how he'd organize the death of Sheriff Bates and his former sidekick deputy Frank Lynch. He knew it would be unwise to do anything inside the next six months but it needed to be done because it was clear no authorities would bring those two swine to justice to punish them for their crimes. He wished to bury his desire for revenge in the meantime.

He returned to Caroline, said hi to her tits with his gaze, and she sent him off to get issued with three blue Lycra tops, and three pairs of blue shorts and blue track pants and two blue jackets, his official uniforms as a coach, plus footwear and two whistles and a stopwatch.

Later Ash arrived home and found Bev was home ahead of him.

"I thought you would coach after classes?"

"No my people are released from classes and so I work even better than office hours."

Ash was about to ask what was the arrangement for dinner when there was a knock and the door and Bev said, "This is your first date at this college. I'll get it."

Date?

Bev returned and pushing what appeared to be a reluctant young woman but when she saw Ash was a lean and good-looking guy she appeared to relax and broke into a big smile.

"Hi Ash?"

"Hi, um huh?"

"Britt Olsen, squash coach and assistant tennis coach."

"Hi Britt. I guess you know this is not my idea?"

"I do but pushy Bev said if I dropped one of my regular dates to date you this evening I wouldn't regret it. Is that true?"

"It could be a disaster with me producing boring conversation and falling asleep while you were talking."

"Well that's refreshingly honest. Are you ready to go?"

Ash said no, he needed to freshen up.

"Yes please," smiled Britt and Ash liked that.

They went to the college's Piccolo Café because Britt liked its salad bar and she'd been asked to choose where to eat.

They lined up to book a table and then went to the bar.

Britt chose a light white wine and Ash chose red wine and they sat on bar stools and their knees touched and neither of them pulled away.

Britt looked at her arranged date steadily and said, "I suppose you are expected sex tonight?"

"The thought had entered my mind when I first saw you but I'm not taking it for granted."

Making no reply she asked for his first impressions of the college.

As they left the café, Ash asked, "Do you wish to come back to my room for sex?"

"What if Bev is home?"

"Does it matter? All she asked was for me to be tidy and considerate. Taking you to my room is not being untidy or inconsiderate."

Britt giggled, grabbed Ash around the waist and swung around on to him and delivered a great kiss.

"I take it that's your consent for me to have sex with you?"

"Yes she smiled, and may I touch to see what's on offer."

"Yes."

She reached down and yelped, "Omigod, I wish to back out of our evening of lust."

He knew she was kidding and liked being teased. Ash considered his dick was about normal size, well perhaps a bit longer and a big fatter than normal but who really knew what normal was?

They talked, getting to know each other better as they walked. As Ash unlocked the door of the darkened apartment Britt said she didn't want to be too late because she had her first coaching appointment at 7:00.

"Don't students leave classes for coaching appointments?"

"That cooperative approach by the professors applies only to swimming, track and field and football coaching. If you leave class to go to coaching for minor sports the student is marked as absent and no lecture notes are supplied."

Ash said hotly that was unfair, discriminatory.

"Or tradition," Britt smiled.

They went straight to Ash's room.

"Ash there's not full sex unless you wear a condom."

"Agreed and you may roll it on me. Shall I undress you?"

"Please."

"Push your pussy out towards me."

She did that and he munched at it softly over her panties and when her breathing deepened he rose and began undressing Britt, not that it was much to remove because it was late spring and the weather was warm. The panties were last to go and when Ash dug his fingers into the tops of her thighs Britt groaned. Leering, Ash lowered her on to the bed and she spread her legs wide and whispered, "Lick and finger me."

Few men would have been capable of resisting such an offer; Ash was not one of them. Later, his chin dripping, Ash crawled up and sank his straining dick into quite the widest pussy he'd penetrated for quite some time but Britt, being athletic, knew what to do to get the desired level of resistance and a great bang was underway that would leave them panting, sweaty and gloating, mentally giving each other a big tick and both already thinking about Round 2.

"Do you want my butt?"

"Um doggie back in where I've been would be great after you roll another condom on me."

They were dozing when they heard Bev come home and the door to her bedroom close.

Britt sighed and said she better go because she had an early morning coaching session.

"Do you really need to rush off?"

She sighed and rolled on to her side to begin working up his limp cock.

Bev eyed Ash closely when he arrived with her breakfast next morning and said, "You look a million dollars."

"Yeah well robust sex is a pretty good exercise to tone up all systems."

"So you obviously enjoyed Britt?"

"God yeah."

Bev smiled and said Britt was a fine young woman.

"Do you wish me to tell her you really enjoyed her company in all respects?"

Ash told her to please do that and inject a few complimentary adjectives because Britt really knew how to move her ass.

Bev giggled.

As Ash went to the gym in his new uniform, he wondered if Britt would want to hear sexually intimate talk like that from a lesbian and he had a sudden mental twitch: Britt could be bi-sexual.

Jeepers.

At 5:00 that afternoon, Ash went to the training area allocated to the social soccer players.

The nineteen women appeared to be all there and sitting on seats or sprawled on the grass and talking.

He checked his watch and found he'd arrived exactly on time and assumed all nineteen were there, that number being too many to count at a glance. At least they'd turned up on time to see the new coach.

"What the hell are you doing," he yelled. "You should be warming up. All of you, run around the perimeter of the half soccer field twice, and I don't wish to see stragglers."

The mix of freshmen to seniors looked startled, even resentful, but off they all loped, the leaders being considerate enough not to set too fast a pace for the weaker runners. Ash liked seeing that.

He eyed them as they returned for the second circuit looking for the most athletic one with the biggest tits to make her temporarily captain until he found the player with leadership qualities including an understanding of the attack/defensive strategies.

When the women were grouped in front of him, still panting, a senior dressed for sport came loping up and Ash yelled, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Sandra Leigh coach."

"Well Sandra if you are ever late again you can forget about being in this group."

"But Sandra had to host our guest instructor until she was ready to leave," said a buddy.

"Well I'm sorry, the time to remedy that is the time any loading is placed on any of you when you know it will interfere with your designated soccer training time. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," some said enthusiastically while others muttered it or remained closed-lipped.

"Could we please some discipline here. It's one of the requirements of a winning soccer side. Now could I have that acknowledgement again please but change the wording to yes coach."

"Yes coach," they all said obediently.

"Coach we can't be a winning team because we never get to play with anyone but ourselves by dividing into two sides."

"Is that so?"

"Yes coach," they said unhappily.

"Well we see about that. Do you have enough cars between you to get the playing team and reserves to town? I don't have a vehicle yet."

"Yes we sure do," someone called.

"Then I'll organize friendly games here and around the city and when I think you are ready we'll challenge our top women's team and if you guys fail to perform I'll kick butt."

There was stunned silence.

"God, what a pack of losers. How can you win if you don't believe you at least have a chance?"

Most of them now looked confused.

"Anyway I only said I'd kick butt if your guys fail to perform and that doesn't mean you get kicked if you don't win. It means giving 90%-plus effort all the time you are on the field. My name is Coach Burton and you call me that when we are engaged in soccer and at all other times except when referring to soccer you call me Ash. I want you all to get my cell phone number from my web page on the college network and phone me if you cannot make coaching or cannot make it on time at which all reasonable explanations will be accepted. Is that clear?"

"Yes coach."

"Right now that you've had a few minutes to assess me and there are things about me or my technique you don't like which will be used to make at least half-decent soccer players out of all of you, then you may leave right now and seek an alternative active sport. Anyone who leaves will be ignored as they leave and not jeered and that's an instruction, not a request. You have thirty seconds to leave."

"Coach thirty seconds is up," someone called.

Ash who was reading his notebook was aware it was only twenty seconds but looked up and couldn't see anyone walking away.

"Jesus," he laughed. "Are we on to a winner? You all want to play soccer."

Laughter and a buzz of excitement swept through the group.

"Yes I use bad language a bit and may call things like get your ass into gear and you are free to report me on that if you truly believe you have been abused and so be it. But we are here to learn the fundamentals of soccer and build a top team with reserves who can slot into at least two different positions if required. If you are named a reserve it's your job to fight for a regular place or simply accept your best is not good enough and use your intellect to accept there always will be top and bottom placed players because so many considerations come into play such as poor coordination or your shorts are too tight."

The brightness of the laughter told Ash those females knew they were accepting the new guy as their coach and he might be capable of teaching them how to play soccer and inspire them to give it their best.

"Right we need to appoint someone as captain."

"Coach Burton, Miss Evans our temporary coach appointed Sandra as captain?"

"Who said that?"

"I did coach, Ellen Graves."

"Does the team have a vice-captain Ellen?"

"No Coach Burton."

"Then you are it."

"Sandra, why were you picked as captain?"

"Because I'd played soccer since I was ten and had trialed unsuccessfully for the senior team."

"Can we beat the top team if we put in the effort and put our minds to it?"

"No coach."

"Sandra!"

"Coach we'll fucking well try."

There were gasps and laughter.

"Okay Sandra, that's the spirit but we don't use the F or C words around here and that applies to everyone including me. Sandra you are confirmed as captain."

Everyone clapped.

"Well socially you appear to be a reasonably couth group, now it's time for me to learn what you've got as basic soccer skills. Would the goalkeeper go to the goal and her stand-in position behind the goal and stop wide shots."

Ash picked up three soccer balls from the carry-bin.

Everyone else line up single file six paces behind me until it's your turn to shoot when I call go. You are free to kick as hard as you wish."

A heavily-built red-faced youngster said, "Miss Evans banned four of us from taking full-power shots."

"Well this coach is coaching soccer. Kick as hard as you wish and if you do not wish to hurt the goalie, be considerate and bend your shot around her out of reach."

"Yes coach."

"What's your name?"

"Milly."

"You're off a ranch aren't you? It takes one to recognize one."

She grinned. "You're right. Do you ride?"

"Horse yes," Ash said and heard giggles.

"Coach, do I let the hard ones go?" said the woman pulling on her gloves.

"No never. Learn to deal with it. If you learn to compromise you'll never be a good goalie. Do you want to be a good goal keeper?"

"Yes coach."

"Then why are we talking about this?"

"Sorry for wasting your time coach. Will you comfort me if I get hurt and cry?"

"Sure um..."

"Linda."

"Sure Linda. I'm not that tough that I would ignore injury or distress. You keep telling yourself hands-eye coordination, hands-eye coordination and I must never pull away otherwise I'm letting the team down."

"But this is practice."

"Oh that's a good point. Everyone, even at practice we play as if we really mean it. No compromise."

"No compromise," several players called.

"Come on you lot, at the count of two we all repeat that," said their captain.

"No compromise," shouted the team, and skills practice got underway.

Ten minutes later Linda took a curling shot into her side and she dropped like a stone.

Several girls rushed to her assistance.

"Get back into line and keep your shots coming. You the stand-in you're goalie."

Ash carried Linda behind the goal and rubbed her side.

"Rub my breast coach. I'm okay."

"You little devil," Ash grinned, placing a mitt over her right breast and squeezing. "Dupe me again like this and I'll kick your butt."

"Shaft me now coach, the other girl's won't mind, won't say anything to anyone."

"Linda I am free to shaft any female on campus with her consent but not anyone in my coaching team or anyone who receives coaching in areas where I have responsibility."

"Christ, who made up that regulation, my mother?"

Ash really like Linda and kissed her forehead before lifting her up.

She said yes when asked if she was okay.

"You play behind the net back-up for the rest of this section and don't push yourself. You may be bruised."

"My right breast feels bruised."

"Go, you are such a tease."

She giggled and said she liked that.

CHAPTER 2

Clara called Ash a couple of weeks after she'd first met him and said, "I had a nasty experience this afternoon when waiting for my next bus to come along. A mature guy grabbed me but I rammed my knee into his balls. Um dad said if I bought a pre-owned car at a price I could afford, you would be prepared to bring it up to scratch for me?"

"That's correct. It's best I go with you to buy it."

"Oh Ash, that's a great idea. What about Saturday afternoon? I can borrow mom's car. You work Saturday mornings."

"Okay but we look at no more than ten vehicles and that's it. I can't waste time with someone who can't come to a decision within reasonable time."

"Perhaps I should ask someone else to accompany me."

"No, I said I'd inspect up to ten vehicles with you. Work out what you want and then circle vehicles that sound good to you in the private sales section of Saturday morning's newspaper."

"Shouldn't we buy from a reputable dealer who'll stand by his vehicles in after-sales problems?"

"By going private we'll get you a better buy for your money that you'll get from a dealer but it's up to you."

"Very well, let's do it your way."

They looked at the sixth car and Ash said, "This is it."

"No it isn't," Clara said. "It's a gray car, yuck."

"It's an incredibly good buy. May we take it for a test drive Mr Young?"

Mr Young handed over the keys and Clara drove off slowly and confidently.

"I wanted an American car."

"This car was built in Ohio."

"I wanted an auto."

"Why?"

"I'd rather not say."

Ash scowled, "I know, because it's gray. You just want to fabricate another objection."

She had the grace to blush.

"Clara, believe me, this reasonable mileage 5-speed coupe is a little honey. Mr Young said he has the receipts and I see that the vehicle has been serviced regularly. The Young's just wish to make do with Mr Young's car now that he's retired and I believe that statement. Look around you. Everything is spick and span and I noted the tires have heaps of miles left in them. As I said it's a little honey. Let me have a drive to test the vehicle for tightness and to check there are no strange noises when driven harder."

Clara drove her mother's car home and Ash followed in her newly purchased Honda. When they'd returned Ash had told Mr Young it was an excellent buy but Clara really wanted a red or blue car. Ash and Mr Young talked some more and Mr Young said if he dropped by price by $500 would she take the vehicle and the surprised Clara said yes.

They found nobody at home and Clara said she'd like to drive her new car and took Ash for a drive on the 10-mile highway around the lake.

"How's the romance going with Paul?"

"Quite unspectacularly but I guess that's to be expected because he is an accountant."

"Oh I wasn't aware a romance ran between hot and cold according to the guy's vocation."

Clara laughed and said she hadn't had the experience to be able to answer that.

"What about you?"

"Oh you know, just the casual dates one expects at college.""

"What even for coaches."

"Well I haven't had the experience to be able to answer that but are you aware coaches will face disciplinary measures if they connect romantically with any one they coach because it's considered a breach of trust."

"No I didn't know that."

They were at the top end of the lake where the road went through a council-owned nature reserve.

"Do you wish to stop for a while, um off the road where we can't be easily seen?"

Clara glanced at him and said whatever for.

He grinned and said, "For you to thank me appropriately for helping in the purchase of this vehicle."

"But I didn't want a gray car."

He growled, "But you finished up with a great vehicle nevertheless and I worked it so that the seller offered you $500 off the asking price after initially he'd told you he wouldn't take less."

"Oh, so if we pull over what will you do to me?"

"That's for you to decide."

Clara pulled over the road and came in behind a roadside thicket.

She stopped the vehicle and said, "I feel a little naughty doing this."

"You mean it fills you with foreboding?"

"Oh no, quite the opposite. Here let me reward you with a kiss."

The kissed and Clara removed his hand off her boobs twice and then when it returned the third time she left it there. He squeezed her boob and she kissed him harder and slowly her mouth opened and their tongues touched and then entwined

Ash slowly worked a hand between her legs and slowly they parted.

Clara came up for a breather and said, "Please don't go under my panties."

He respected that wish, rubbing her over her panties and eventually they felt quite damp. He could smell her and then she said, "Oh damn, you have aroused me."

"I know, cool eh?"