Muses Ch. 07

Story Info
Karen battles a hentai beast and Nikki reveals her past.
5.5k words
3.67
12.4k
00

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Karen was amazing. I love looking at her when she's been freshly fucked. She glows, even coated in a layer of cum that threatened to glue her eyes shut if she didn't keep wiping it aside she's a beautiful woman. "Hey guys, clear out, I'm glad you guys had a good dress rehearsal but I need to talk to her." The policemen all nodded and piled into their separate cars and drove away. "Karen, I'm sorry I'm not mad at you."

"You sure could have fooled me. You hardly talk to me, all of my spots have been going to Nikki and Kelly and when you do write me I'm being abused by my family!" She spat turning away from me. "It's not my fault she doesn't love you. It's not."

"I know it's not your fault. I just. . ." I sighed and looked around searching for the right word.

"What happened is exactly what I told you not to let happen. You got your hopes up that despite everything that she's done that she was going to show up for your birthday. You thought she'd come down and watch Friday the 13th with you and she didn't. She's not going to make time, you're pissed and since I remind you oh so much of her you took it out on me." Karen said.

She was right of course. She's always right about those kinds of things. "You used to treat me like you loved me and when you wanted to torture me I let you because I love you Sean. I love you so very much and I always will but you need to give me something. Give me a silver lining, give me a story with a happy ending. I want someone to hold me." She looked over her shoulder at me. "Why don't you finally write a story about us. I want you to hold me and just me. Not her. I was her when you first made me, but I'm not her anymore." It was true, even if her life still mirrored the real woman she was based on in a lot of ways they were different people now. "I know you still need romance stories, why not write a romance story where you interrupt my wedding? Or you could do it as a sci-fi story where you use a time machine to go back in time and correct your mistakes and when you get it right you get me."

"A time machine?" Suddenly a silver Delorean appears from no place with flames behind it. A elderly white man started to leap out but before he could say anything a bolt of lighting struck the car and it vanished with him.

"No not that one. I was thinking more of a Star Gate but it would be able to travel through time. You're good at thinking up those nerdy ideas about shit so make something really complicated that will get people's full attention and make them not understand what you said so they can't call bullshit on it. You know make something up." Karen stood up and walked over to a police car. "Do you mind if I clean up?" The cum was starting to dry and flake off her face when she spoke or moved. "And if you're not going to work on my Police Bang right now can we go someplace. Not that I don't trust you but being out in the dark, just not a great idea with you."

"Fair enough." Karen reached into the car and pulled out one of the police uniforms and wiped herself of. As she pulled her head back out of the van she noticed a light moaning.

"What's that?" She asked. Instinctively she reached back into the car where the officers had left their weapons and pulled them out quickly wrapping two belts around her waist giving her two sets of pistols and seemingly infinite ammunition. There was also shotgun. "I know this won't work but I'll start with the easiest answer since I don't think you're in a helping mood." She turned the key to the car and to her surprise it rumbled to life. "Thank you!" She shouted and climbed into the car. "Can you at least tell me what you're test running right now?"

"Nope, you just get to entertain me. If you don't mind though you can help me brainstorm out my future stories while we're at it. I'm not really sure what to do with you after you finish this Police Bang." Karen starts speeding down the otherwise abandoned road. Just by luck she went the same direction that the police men had gone when they left the scene.

"Fuck." There was a flaming car in the center of the road and scattered around it were the bodies of the policemen. It was obvious from how badly mangled their corpses were that they'd been in the car when it had been hit and they'd been inside it when it caught fire. Karen slowed the car to a crawl weaving between them. That was a mistake.

"Karen!" Janet screeched and leapt in front of the car. Like the police men it was obvious that she had been in the car, the left half of her body was charred from the fire. "Help me." Karen barely hesitated lifting one of the pistols and aiming it square at her mother in law's skull and attempted to pull the trigger. Fortunately, or seemingly fortunately, for Janet Karen hadn't figured out the safety and nothing happened when she squeezed the trigger.

From some place in the darkness a pink tentacle shot out and wrapped itself around Janet's throat yanking Janet screaming into the darkness. "What the fuck was that?!" Karen screamed. She could hear Janet howling in the darkness. A moment later Janet's bloody arm slammed down on the hood of the car. "Fuck that." Karen shrieked flooring the accelerator. For a moment the tires just spun in place spitting up a cloud of smoke before they got traction and the vehicle lurched into motion. As soon as it did her mother's head came flying from the darkness shattering the windshield before landing in the passenger's seat next to Karen. She looked down just long enough not to see where she was going and run the car straight into a road sign.

The impact activated the airbags turning what should have been a fatal collision into a painful experience. Karen flailed around for a few moments before she was able to open the car door and fall onto the dirt. There was a trickle of blood oozing from the corner of her mouth and another from her forehead. She didn't know where she was for a moment staring around dumbly. "Karen! Help me!" Janet's dead talking head dragged her back into herself long enough to reach for the shotgun and take off at a trot. She wasn't really sure where she was headed but she knew she couldn't stay there. "Sean quit being an ass. I'm sorry she didn't catch a movie with you, I really am. That doesn't mean I want to die horribly right now!"

"You know if I were you I'd be a lot more focused on making sure that you don't let whatever caught Janet get you." I reply coldly. Yeah I know I'm being petty but she's also imaginary. If you're not allowed to take out your frustrations on imaginary people then who are you allowed to take it out on?

The same pink tentacle that had taken Janet shot out and wrapped itself around Karen wrapping around her middle and pulling her in. She nearly fainted when she saw what attacked her. The tentacle was actually one of probably a dozen barbed tongues, each one ending with four teeth that could bite down on its prey. The tongues were coming out of gigantic mouth filled with razor sharp teeth dripping green saliva. Above the mouth there was a face, a human face sat over that creature's mouth. "Come one Karen. Don't fight it." It called out in a soothing tone.

"You are one twisted fuck you know that?" She narrowly dodged the creature's claws. If it had caught her it would easily have snapped her two. Karen checked the safety pumped a round into her shot gun and fired into the creature's mouth. When it screamed the remaining glass shattered and Karen fell to her knees covering her ears. Just in time she snatched the shotgun back up loading another round and firing into the mouth. The second shot severed the tongue holding her and she managed to start running. "You know I don't want you playing that Cthlulu game anymore if this is what's going to start happening to me when you do!"

"Oh do shut up. Be happy he's not raping you!" She fired eight more shots before the shotgun clicked empty. It was enough though, she'd blown a hole straight through her attacker.

"Okay now that happy play time is finished care to tell me what you were brain storming Sean?" She looked over at her attacker making sure that it was dead before starting to walk away.

"I'm still working out my horror ideas remember?" I was partially lying. Really I'm a bit of a geek and there is something very exciting about hentai l and girls getting ravaged by tentacle monsters. She wasn't supposed to kill it but she did and I had to deal with that fact. The next one needed to be stronger.

"You know the horror doesn't have to be the sex itself. I mean if you did a story, you know like a Friday the 13th kind of story with some big ass monster, with this guy right here. The horror part is surviving him. Getting to wherever it is that's safe and then you know that near death experiences make women all horny. So we fuck like jack rabbits. Or that's how I thank the man who saves me or maybe that's how the man I save thanks me." The sun was rising in the distance, the first few rays of orange clawing its way over the horizon. The dull sound of waves announced that she was near the beach.

As promised it only took her another few more minutes of walking before she was standing on black sand beach with golden specks through out it. The water itself was crystal clear so she could see a pair of dolphins cavorting just beneath the surface and farther out an entire swarm of sea turtles lazily roamed. "I like this place." She pulled her skirt down and off revealing a red sarong and unlaced her corset pulling it off and beneath it she was wearing a black one piece swimsuit. There was already a beach towel laid out with a parasol jammed into the sand over it. "So why haven't you told a story of sex on the beach anyway?"

"Cus I tried it once." I said. Karen glanced at me. "Yeah I know this is fantasy, in my story you don't have to get sand up in your cunt which hurts." Karen was already wading into the water until it was up to her waist then dove in swimming towards the dolphins. "Besides I'm not really . . .hey wait that's a good idea!" Karen couldn't really talk at the moment and I don't know if she was interested in my idea or merely being polite. I don't really care either. "See I've still been kinda stumped as to what I can do for an Earth Day contest, you know it's coming up in less than a month now. What if I did a story straight out of Greek Mythology. I could go horror and have the sirens call a whaling ship or an oil ship to it's doom. Or I could have a bunch of environmentalists come upon a mermaid!"

"Like me?" A redheaded mermaid asked as she swam up to Karen and kissed her. Her smallish breasts were hidden behind purple clam shells.

"No not you. See I didn't know about it before but Literotica has this ridiculous rule where us authors can't age a character that wasn't of age. So since Disney was quite clear that you and Jasmine are only sixteen neither of you are able to appear. And don't tell me about how you saw a story cus I saw a few too but we aren't breaking that rule. We break enough rules as it is without crossing that line. So it can't be you, but since you're the youngest of seven daughters it can be assumed that one of your sisters is of age."

The redheaded mermaid swam off only to be replaced a moment later by six busty mermaids. "That'll do." Karen was playing the dolphins and not really paying attention to the mermaids I was inspecting. It's just as well, I don't really need her input on hot topless fish girls. "Well let's do a roll call I need to know who you are and what you bring so I can choose which of you will be in the story if any. So what are your names?" The mermaids looked from one to another in obvious confusion. "Fuck. You don't know your names do you?" They shook their heads.

"We didn't get a lot of screen time." A blonde with her hair done in a French bun explained. "In fact we basically show up to sing that song the daughters of Triton. I think one of us is named Alexis and here is probably an Aretha. All the names start with the letter 'A' which is why we aren't just making names up."

"Well unless I go Youtube up an obnoxious song to identify you that makes you all basically worthless. Get the fuck out before the kraken shows up for some hentai." The girls took my threat seriously and swam away into the ocean. "Well guess that means we have to work with what we've got running around. "Hey Karen you wanna play a mermaid?"

"It's my turn actually!" Nikki called out swimming up from the depths. "How's this work for you?" She wasn't quite a mermaid, for starters she had legs. Her feet were larger and webbed as were her hands. Nikki's skin was a light blue that perfectly complimented her deep purple hair. The only reason I could even recognize her was her eyes. "So do you like my new look?" She spun around slowly making sure I got a good look at her ass which had survived the transformation a little better than her breasts which were almost nonexistent. "Hey I like my tits!" Nikki shouted noticing.

"Hydrodynamics are a bitch. A species that was evolved for aquatic living would be unlikely to have meat sacks hanging from its chest." She was still pretty hot, the new skin color and other mutations just made her exotic, like the alien chick in Star Trek, Star Wars or Andromeda. "So what's the game plan?"

"I'm thinking that I'm some kind of siren. See a bunch of whalers will be here." As she spoke an enormous blue whale swam up from beneath them cresting and the slowly circling. Immediately after that a small motor boat buzzed in five men riding it. Only on of them really stood out to me, a dark skinned bald man. He was ripped and in one hand held a harpoon gun. The man had a savage glee in his eye as he approached his quarry. This was a man who loved his work. "Wow. He's fucking sexy what's his name?"

"Call me Ishmael." He snarled.

"Do we have to work out all of the details right now?" Nikki asked swimming up to the side of the tiny boat for a closer look at Ishmael and the sweat running down his chest.

"Yes we do. If you get your hands on him you'll never get back to explaining the plan so you tell me the plan and you tell me the plan right now madam." I was instant on getting this story onto paper. . .screen. . in words you know what I mean.

"Well basically I defend the oceans of the world by luring him to his death. We could also do a nicer story where I save him after he falls overboard show him the error of his ways and he returns to the world a better man with a better understanding of the world. How do you like those ideas?" Nikki was rocking the boat trying to get her quarry to fall over board.

"That's. . .one of the best ideas I've ever had. That might actually have a chance of winning if I get on it right the fuck now and give it some serious editing!" Nikki glanced at me strumming her fingers along the edge of the boat.

Ishmael was getting bored. I could tell because he'd taken his pants off and was dangling his cock over Nikki. "See guys you want to catch a fish you have to take your worm out and dangle it around a bit."

"Goddamnit stop teasing her! I still need her thinking straight enough to explain the rest of her plan to me. I don't know what it is and I need details. This has to be. . ." Her eyes were moving back and forth just enough to keep his cock in sight while as he teased her. "Just do it already Nikki. The sooner you fuck him the sooner I'll get you to focus just a tad."

She did not need to be told twice. Nikki pulled herself up out of the water and onto the boat easily and wrapped her lips around his sack sucking while she stroked him of with her free and. As soon as she was satisfied with that she gripped his hips and pulled his cock into her throat in a single movement. Her head was a blur moving over his cock as fast as she could manage.

"Holy shit!" Ishmael gasped steadying himself with her shoulders. It didn't quite work though and the two of them fell overboard. You'd think that would have caused some kind of break I the action but it didn't. Nikki kept sucking Ishmael's cock as they plunged into the water. It wasn't hard for her to keep him from drowning, he could easily tread water and suck cock at the same time and apparently she didn't have a problem breathing with a mouthful of cock. He managed to grab onto the boat keeping just in case though as she continued to suck his cock. "I'm gonna."

"Not yet you aren't." Nikki chided pulling her mouth away and squeezing down on his cock holding back his orgasm until it faded. "Chicks come first buddy." Nikki wrapped her legs around his middle and guided his girth into her tight slick hole and ground her hips into him. Sex in the water definitely interesting, the water splashing around every time she came down, her breasts floating near the surface, the fact that was clutching the boat for dear life frightened he might drown at any moment and at the same time holding back his orgasm which threatened to claim him at any moment. "Don't worry handsome, you don't have to last much loner. I'm almost there." Nikki gasped. "Almost there, right there. Right there! She screamed arching her back as she came. He's good." She said kissing Ishmael on the cheek. I wasn't sure until just now if I was a friendly mermaid here to teach him a better way or a siren here to drown him but I'm definitely friendly. He just needs to get himself a prison uniform!" She helped him back onto the boat and then started lazily swimming around the whale.

"You know something that fills me with awe? That people killed these things with spears. I'm amazed that anything shy of a submarine has enough punch to really hurt something this big, but a spear? It's fucking amazing. I mean mind boggling when you think about it. This thing is born weighing more than you do!" I rambled as I examined the creature I'd made. "It's the biggest creature ever. Bigger than any dinosaur, bigger than any squid. It's just monstrous."

"Yup yup yup it is big." Nikki was swimming away from it though diving into the depths of the ocean to explore for a bit. The first thing she stumbled over was a shimmering shoal of bright silver fish changing direction nearly at random then she came over a small ridge and found massive coral reef.

It's difficult to describe a coral reef in words, it's simply too much to describe. The red orange and yellow stony spires reaching upward toward the sun defy explanation. Fish of every color any man ever dreamt of dart between the out crops avoiding their predators or hunting their prey. Anemones lay in place waving their poisonous arms hoping for a free meal and orange and white striped clown fish hide inside safe from harm. Sea turtles swim over the top careful to avoid the tiger sharks prowling for flesh and monstrous eels as long as a boat slither through the ocean. Everything I've mentioned just explodes in a coral reef and that is only the beginning of what exists. I was far over confident when I said earlier that it is difficult to describe a coral reef. It's simply impossible. Either you know what one is or no amount of clumsy verbiage will make you understand.

"What's the problem Sean?"

"Thinking about you." Instantly the fantasy was over. Nikki was human again, a sad frail human wearing an orange jumpsuit. Right then the top was unzipped and the arms tied around her waist. She was wearing a plain white shirt and sandals. "Sorry. It's just that you. . .she is starting to go through a really bad stretch again."

"How bad? What happened?"

"Her boyfriend stopped visiting and that was really the last physical person who as visiting her. He was her hope. Now whenever she writes you can tell she's thinking about it." I said. Her cell was a little more detailed than usual, there were cracks in the concrete wall and a quarter circle etched into the floor from where the metal door was dragged across the concrete. "She tells me almost every letter that she I nearly didn't get that letter."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers
12