Muses Ch. 12

Story Info
Finally a repreive from the darkness and some brainstorming!
4.1k words
3
11.6k
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

"So you're in an abnormally bad mood these last few days. I know I'm supposed to be able to read your mind but I'm having a bit of trouble. Mind filling me in? I promise to be good." Karen was the one waiting for me. I guess being a tiny bit obsessed with her makes her a little more likely to show up in m stories and my thoughts. I wasn't sure where she'd gotten her new outfit or why she was dressed up like that. It was definitely out of character for her to be dressed so conservatively. Karen was wearing a black suit and tie with a pink shirt beneath it. The suit actually did an admirable job of concealing her womanly figure, obviously padded shoulders softened the swell of her breasts but her as still filled her pants. The pair of pants that could hide that ass haven't been made.

"If it makes you feel any better it's me not you. The problem is my business. Well specifically my business partner has gone out of business. I don't know where he's moving to but it's not a good thing for me. I can't afford this place on my own and I can't afford to move." I explained to her. Sometimes saying things out loud makes them a little easier for me to get a grasp on. This sadly wasn't one of those times. "I feel betrayed and I don't like feeling betrayed."

"Why do you feel betrayed?" She'd picked up a musket from some place and was amusing herself by twirling it around like a baton, throwing it up into the air and catching it.

"The guy I work with, James is moving out. He didn't tell me, I've got random strangers walking into my office talking about they know he's moving soon but he hadn't told me. It's complete cowardly bullshit! It doesn't give me any time to work out a plan or anything. It's not like communicating is that fucking hard." The background was coming into view, she was standing on the deck of an aircraft carrier. Not a full sized one, it was the kind like I'd been on hat could only handle helicopters. It was still massive, more than big enough for a full game of football on top of just the raise section she was on toward the rear of the boat. The front end was easily a block from where she was standing. "Okay before I move on where the fuck are we and why are you dressed like that?"

"Oh because you've been watching Hellsing too much. I'm supposed to sing in German but I don't know any German. Besides, the suit is kind of a nice change from being nude." Karen explained before performing a quick series of cart wheels then ending with a somersault without losing her musket. Normally she's not much of a gymnast so it caught mea bit off guard to watch her tumbling like that.

"Okay, that's a good enough answer for me." What was I going to do, tell a figment of my imagination that it was insane? I was till scrambling to figure out how exactly I was going to pay all of my bills and keep my business up and running. It's not like the spring of two thousand nine was exactly the time to go looking for a new job. I was seeing plenty of people with honest to goodness degrees that were out of work, this wasn't the time to start playing with fire.

"So you're feeling betrayed. What are you gonna do about it?"

"I was thinking murder." I wasn't really going to murder him, at least I don't think I was. There were lots of perfectly good reasons why I wouldn't kill him. The first and most important was that I didn't have a place to hide the body. Now if I knew there was no chance I'd be caught. . .well he does have a wife and kids that I should take into account. Considering how shitty his business is doing right now the life insurance he's got would probably be a nice thing to have around.

"Well you aren't doing that. Nikki needs you to stay out of jail because inmates can't write other inmates, and the truth is you wouldn't write her if you had to use pens and paper." Karen replied walking into the ship. She was in the living quarters and they were just as cramped as I remembered them being. Triple decker bunk beds that also doubled as storage. Criminals get better housing than this.

"You know I'd been thinking that same thing." Karen said as she walked the halls, they were completely packed with Marines, most of them wearing coveralls but a few were wearing the camouflage utilities that most people associate with the military. They were reading books, and writing letters and in the corners televisions were hooked to Playstations and Xboxes. Oddly they weren't paying any attention to the woman almost literally crawling over them. "They can't see me can they?"

"I guess not. Probably cus this is a memory, not sure why you dredged it up. I don't have much to say about the boat. It wasn't horrible and it wasn't great. I never realized that you could have so many people around and be alone before that. It was kinda nice actually. I think that's why I love cities so much. There's people, hundreds, thousands, sometimes millions of them and they leave you alone. It's not like those tiny one horse towns where everybody knows your business."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I actually wanted to ask you why it is that prisoners get treated so much better than the military?" She walked out of the living quarters and down a treacherously steep stair case. When I'd been there I'd clutched that guard rail, a random wave had once sent me skidding down those steel steps on my ass. Once was way more than enough. Karen was easily navigating down them and into the mess hall. "I mean prisoners get rooms with just one person, and they get their own sinks and toilets. They aren't packed in like sardines. They get real food too. I mean I know Nikki doesn't seem to like the food but its real food."

"It's because we volunteered. We signed a contract to defend our nation and we can order pizza. We get to leave and besides when our time is done people look at us in a different, better light." I paused for a moment looking away from her.

"Still doesn't seem right." Nikki responded. I hadn't even noticed that she was there until she spoke and normally they don't appear from thin air.

"Well what are we working on today Sean?" Karen asked as she walked right through a man. "Hey that's kinda neat, why is that again?"

"Because it's a memory, I'm not so much writing this as just remembering and I'll thank you to get out of there. I was browsing the Literotica story ideas and I think I got an idea worth pursuing. So just leave through the portside hatch and we'll be fine." Both girls paused and stared at me in confusion then at each other. Neither one wanted to admit they didn't know what I was talking about so they guessed and started walking to the right. "Other door."

"Well if you'd said the one on the left we would have understood." Karen quipped and then stepped through the door into a bedroom. It was similar to the way her bedroom had been decorated when she was eighteen, there were posters on the walls for Eminem and Linken Park as well as some movie posters. The queen sized bed was covered with stuffed animals, most of them bears. One in particular stood out, a bear dressed up as a gangster, he even had a feathered fedora and a guitar case with a tommy gun inside.

"Cute." Karen paused and looked at herself she was suddenly wearing a red plaid skirt that didn't quite cover her white cotton panties. Her socks came up to her knees and she was wearing red high tops as well. Her shirt was a white button up tied up beneath her breasts and her hair was done in pig tails with big ribbons. "Ok these shoes with this outfit just will not do." She shook her head and walked over to the mirrored closet and opened it. "I'll pick out some shoes, you need to get Nikki in here."

"Oh. . .right. Come on in Nikki." Nikki stepped through the door and shut it behind her. She was just a pallet swap from Karen though, her hair was done in the same pig tails, her skirt was the same inch too short to be considered decent but she was wearing a pair of shiny black high tops, the same as Karen had just chosen out of the closet. Her skirt and her ribbons were a bright blue though instead of red.

"So what are we going to do for you today Master?" Nikki asked She was enjoying her own reflection in the mirror, posing several times.

"Well some one wants to see a story with an incest family. It starts with you two lezzing out though. I'll explain it as we go along, by the way since I want the twins aspect played up Karen, you're Ashley for this story and Nikki, you're Astrid."

"I can deal with that." Karen/Ashley said with a smile. "It's been a while Nikki." She turned towards her friend and cupped Astrid's face pulling her close and gently kissing the other girl. Her tongue glided in to meet her sister's twisting between them.

"Pssst. I said her name is Astrid for this story!" Karen shot me a dirty glance but otherwise she kept at it. "That's it girls." I was already getting hard watching the two of them and the fun hadn't even really started. Nikki/Astrid was enjoying the kiss but her hands were wandering Karen's finally getting to the bottom of the tied shirt, she didn't untie it though, she just yanked it down so Karen/Ashley's breasts were freed and then she did the same to herself. The girls made sure to crush their breasts against each other.

"Hey sis, lay back I want to eat your pussy." Astrid said pushing her sister down onto the bed. When Karen looked up at her sister her eyes were hooded over with lust and she'd caught her lower lip between her teeth. "You're such a slut sis."

"I know you are but what am I?" Karen/Ashley replied with a smile. Slowly she spread her legs until she was nearly doing the splits and reached down pulling her panties out of the way and then reaching back to peel her lips open. "Come on, don't you want to eat my pink taco?" Ashley teased. Astrid responded by climbing onto the bed and pushing her face straight into her sister's twat. "Right there, stick your fucking tongue in my pussy!" Ashley hissed. Her sister did just that. She stretched her tongue out as far as she could manage and started stabbing into Ashley's pussy.

"Do you still have Master Bear?" Astrid asked. Ashley nodded and knocked several of the stuffed animals aside. There was a bear wearing a black leather vest and matching hat. The thing that really stood out about the bear though was the fact that it had a strap on, actually a pair of strap ons, one worn appropriately around it's waist and the other was worn over it's head, basically giving it a ridiculously long nose. Astrid grabbed the bear and started pushing Master Bear's face into Ashley. Slowly she stretched her sister out with the dildo keeping her tongue glued Ashley's clit.

"Oh shit! Sis, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Ashley moaned reaching down and rubbing her fingers over her mound.

"Then cum!" Astrid pulled Master Bear out of Ashley offering the now glistening dildo up to her sisters mouth. Her fingers replaced the dildo curling inside her sister. Ashley was so wet that Astrid's fingers were literally sloshing inside her. "Cum!" Astrid shouted pumping her fingers so fast her hand was almost a blur.

Ashley screamed and threw her head back when her orgasm fired through her, her entire body with through a violent spasm that arched her back. Clear fluid started shooting out of her pussy onto her sister's face partially smattering Astrid's hair to her face. Her left leg was twitching as she finally relaxed.

If either girl had been quieter or facing the door they would have known that they weren't alone anymore. There mother was. . ."Wait, cut, stop!" Karen hissed.

"What is it? You were doing so well!" I groaned.

"You're not putting my mom in this story. For starters I don't want you thinking that way about my mother and second it's just gross." She sat up and grabbed Nikki's face and kissed her. "I love you. I didn't know I could squirt." Karen gasped. "I can't feel my legs at all."

"I wasn't going to use your mom anyway. Since Nikki's mom is white I was just going to go with a standard big tits blonde. It doesn't really matter what we name her, I think I was just going to have you two call her Mom." I explained. The woman standing in the doorway was silent and still. She wasn't even breathing.

Nikki finally sat up and turned around. "Either bring her to life or send her away, they kinda creep me out when they are like that."

"Okay okay. Her name is Annette, you know like that pornstar."

"Hi." Annette spoke almost instantly. She had a thick accent, one of those lesser traveled Eastern European countries. She was wearing a gold colored silk robe that just barely covered up her perfect tits. The bottom was actually just beneath her navel, her clean shaven pussy just bared for her daughter's to see. "Why I'm dressed this way?" She complained but she made no move to cover herself up.

"Because you're a porn star who had twins, you're a fuck slut and that's how fuck sluts dress okay? Shit." I spat at my newest creation. "You only have to deliver a few lines and then you can get the fuck out of here anyway."

"So what is she going to do?" Karen asked.

"If you'd get back into character Ashley, you'd find out soon enough what the plan is."

"Okay okay." She leaned back down onto the bed and pulled her sister Astrid's face back between her legs. The last remnants of her orgasm passed and she slowly looked up. "Holy shit Mom!" She scrambled trying to find something to cover herself with.

Astrid slipped off the bed and quickly pulled her shirt closed around her breasts. "It's not. . ." She scrambled for the words to say to her mother who'd just caught her and her sister.

"It's okay. Me and your aunt were the same way." Mom replied with a smile. "If you want to keep secret you should be quiet Ashley. I bet neighbors hear." Her daughter blushed hotly. "Your Father's birthday is coming up soon. I think you girls do this for him on his birthday and whatever else he wants." Mom smiled. "Just a thought." Mom said then turned and walked out of the room.

"You want us to fuck out Dad?" Nikki snarled twisting her lip slightly.

"Yeah that's the basic plan, his birthday gift is his twin daughters competing to get him off."

"I'm down." Karen replied a little too quickly. "But only if he'll spank me. It gets me wet just thinking about Daddy's great big dick inside me." She grinned and started twisting her hips. Are we going to do a dress rehearsal for that? Please?"

"I dunno, I'm not really in the mood right now." I responded. "I want to play some Street Fighter, I'm getting pretty good at it actually."

"Please Sean, please." She started wriggling her hips and then got down on her hands and knees and started crawling out the door and down the hall towards the double doors that had to be the master bed room. "Daddy I have an upset tummy and I need some cum to make me feel better."

"Where do you need that cum baby girl?" The man speaking didn't really look like either of their real fathers. It wasn't even a mixture of them both. That might partially be because of the incredible respect that I have for Karen's father. He's a great man and I hope that I someday measure up to that man. He'll never read this, and it's likely that nobody who knows him will ever read this so I'm allowed to gush a little bit. He is one of the best men I've known in my life, if I had a problem I'd ask my father and then I'd ask him. At this point I don't know if he'd help me or not, it's not like I didn't break his daughter's heart and on some level I doubt he approves of her husband and it's my fault that I didn't step up and do something but still. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I should tell you what he did look like, not why he doesn't look like Karen's father.

He was probably a bit young looking to be their father, he didn't look to be much older than thirty and he was in shape, the kind of shape that only a man who retired from the military could possibly have maintained. The first thing most people would notice about him were his arms. Well tones arms with veins running the entire length of them. The next thing they would notice would be his hair, he had two inch long dread locks. Right then they were swept back because he'd just gotten back from work. That was obvious because he still had his white button up shirt on. He even still had his black tie on, it was loosened but not off yet. I'm not sure if he could easily tie it again, he was going to slip it off just like me until the next time he wore it.

Karen wasn't really going to let the rest of him come into focus so I can't tell you the rest of it yet. I can tell you that he was wearing a pair of expensive leather shoes well shined because Karen pulled them off gently and set them aside. She followed that with his socks, gently kissing the tops of his feet then taking each of his toes in her mouth one at a time. "I'm Ashley again, back in character Sean!" She hissed.

Before I could correct myself Nikki. . .I mean Astrid had stepped into the frame and kissed her father on the lips pushing him down onto the bed until he was flat on his back and she was straddling him. Ashley looked up at her sister and narrowed her eyes jealously but said nothing, instead she unbuttoned Dad's pants and pull them, his boxers and Astrid's panties down and off in a single movement. "I want it anywhere you want it Daddy." Ashley said and then wrapped her lips around his hard cock and started noisily slurping on him. "But first you have to make sis cum." She purred pulling back just slightly to lap at his scrotum while guiding his cock into Astrid.

Astrid was of course happy about her current situation. What woman wasn't happy when she found herself sitting down on just over nine inches of man flesh? I can say for certain that Astrid wasn't one of those girls who wasn't happy about that kind of meat invading her body. She was ecstatic, so much so that Dad would have long scratches down his chest from where she clawed at him. The only sound I could really hear was her ass and his thighs colliding. I know Ashley was moaning as she ran her tongue over her Dad's sack all the way up to Astrid's puckered anus.. She loved her Dad and her Sister very much. "More!" Ashley gasped moving her head to rest on Astrid's plump ass her mouth open for whatever might come its way.

"I think your sister deserves some." Dad said pulling his cock out of Astrid and thrusting it into Ashley's mouth. "Take it all girl." He put one hand on Ashley's head and skull fucked her hard enough that she was gagging and sputtering each time he pushed forward. Her drool ran out of her mouth and down the crack of Astrid's ass. Tears were running down her cheeks but she didn't try to pull away from her father or his cock. She didn't mind gagging for her dad and she knew he was getting off on the sound of his cock sliding in and out of her throat.

"Daddy, I need some more cock!" Astrid whined wriggling her bottom seductively. "I need it in my bum." She reached back pushing her sister away and capturing her father's cock between her cheeks grinding it there for a few moments before pushing the tip against her tight asshole. "That's it Daddy! Fuck my shit hole!" She squealed. "It's so big Daddy!" Astrid held her breath as she continued to force herself down driving Dad's cock deep into her. Ashley had a great up close view of her father's cock stretching Astrid's butthole wide open. It took her almost a full minute to get him all the way into her.

"Let me taste it!" Ashley begged moving so she could lick Dad's cock as it inched back out of Astrid's ass, occasionally sucking his sack into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them. "You like that don't you Daddy? You like the way her tight ass squeezes your big dick and my tongue feels against on your yummy stick?" She moaned still lashing her hungry tongue against everything she could get into her mouth.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers
12