Music & Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Strip club night.
2.6k words
4.65
14.3k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake reached for his alarm clock, knocking empty beer cans and bags of chips onto the ground. He picked up the clock frantically trying to shut it off. It was 4:30 in the morning. I must have accidentally set this thing for the wrong time, he thought. Resigning to his lack of patience for the beeping of the alarm and his lack of coordination to turn it off, he picked the clock up and threw it at the wall. The fate of the clock was determined by the cease of sound. Good, thought Jake. No more fucking noise.

Jake had fallen into a broken bachelor's routine. He rarely saw his friends, rarely went outside. His tour had finished a few weeks ago and since, he'd been inside his house, eating crap from bags and watching bad television. He hadn't bothered with personal grooming – who was there to impress? He lived like a slob; he was behaving uncharacteristically. Even worse, he'd lost his motivation to pick up his guitar and write music. It was incredibly depressing.

The pounding on the door was relentless. Didn't I break my alarm already? Jake rubbed his eyes, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from. His curtains were pulled tightly together, making his room as dark as a cave, so Jake was quite surprised when he opened his bedroom door and sunlight poured into the room. He staggered over to the front door and opened it, not bothering to ask who it was.

"What the fuck man. It's 1:00 in the afternoon. You look like... shit, actually." Jeff walked into Jake's house and looked around. "Your house looks like shit too."

"Thanks," Jake muttered. In truth, he felt like shit. His back of his hair was plastered to his neck, while the rest of his hair had grown so long it was constantly in his eyes. He hadn't shaved in a few days, and a healthy beard was spreading across his face. His body was sore; he had taken to running at night to get rid of some of the pain he felt, but he found most of the time the pain didn't go away, no matter how many miles he ran. There were nights where he'd run for five minutes, and other nights when he'd run for two hours. He'd made himself sick a few times running, but it was the only outlet for him to express how he felt.

"At least you aren't getting fat, living like a hobo dude," Jeff said, as he picked up granola wrappers and beer cans off the floor. "Have you heard from her?" he asked gingerly.

"She calls every now and then. Says shit like she misses me and it was a mistake. I don't believe a word she says," Jake said, anger dripping from his voice. He cleared his throat; his voice still husky from just waking up. "That bitch used me and I was too stupid to see it. Fuck being nice, it's not worth it."

"Well I wouldn't go that far man, but I feel you. I get why you're pissed," Jeff shrugged. "The guys are all going out tonight to the strip club. You should get the fuck out of your house, come with us."

"I'm not really up to it," Jake groaned.

"Tough shit, now get dressed. I'm getting my hair cut and I think you need to come with me."

***********************************

Jake walked into the strip club behind Mike and Jeff, along with a few other guys he hadn't met before. It was one of the nicer local strip clubs, although he hadn't been to many in his life. He always left feeling a little like an asshole for exploiting women, but he figured he wasn't forcing them to do anything; they were in that industry on their own.

He ran his hand instinctively through his hair, brushing it behind his ear. The woman at the hair salon had done a great job. Maybe it was his lack of hygiene in the past few weeks, but his hair felt softer than he thought it ever had. She had left him with the shaggy cut he had before, the cut that she insisted made girls swoon. He smiled and took her word for it, but he had to admit when he left he looked damn good. When he got home, he found that his friend Jeff had called a housekeeping service and had them head over to Jake's place. With the new hair cut and a clean place, Jake was feeling pretty good. He hopped in the shower, then dressed in his favorite jeans that he always wore first night of a tour, and then threw a white, buttoned down shirt on. He didn't want to look overdressed, so he rolled up the sleeves and left the top buttons unbuttoned to give it a casual feel, and then with a quick shake of his hair, was off to meet the guys.

Despite the inside of the strip club being painted all black, it did not seem dark at all. Lights were shining all over the place, almost like a disco, Jake thought. There were stages all over the place with poles and beautiful scantily dressed women dancing and grinding on each other. And this is supposed to put me out of my misery, questioned Jake. It seems like I'm just going to leave horny and alone.

The manager of the club walked over to Jake's group and introduced himself. "It's a pleasure to have you here, Mr. Anderson. I will make your journey worthwhile." The fat man shook Jake's hand, before linking his arm with the buxom blonde he'd been escorting.

Jake and his friends sat down in the VIP lounge of the club – a section designated only for celebrities, purposely designed to avoid media so celebrities didn't tarnish their names with stories of strip clubs. Jake sighed, feeling slightly irritated that he allowed himself to be dragged to this.

"Hey Jake, it's your shot!" one of the guys Jake didn't recognize shouted.

They had ordered sake bombers and everyone had drank theirs. Jake reluctantly picked up the sake shot glass, dropped it into his cup of beer, and started to chug.

"Fuck yeah, doesn't that feel great?" Mike yelled over the music.

"Ask me in seven more..." Jake joked.

Seven sake bombers later, Jake found a pretty Asian girl dancing on his lap. He closed his eyes, laughing to himself. That old manager must know a few things about me to send over an Asian girl, Jake thought. Jake had spent a semester over in Japan during high school as a foreign exchange student and had developed an enormous respect for the culture.... and the women. He opened his eyes to see the girl smiling knowingly back at Jake.

"I make you happy, yes?" the girl asked in broken English.

Jake, in a very drunk state, nodded his head. "Yes. Make me happy."

The girl stood up and grabbed Jake by the hand, pulling him into a separate room of the club, where they were alone. This must be why so many celebs come here, thought Jake.

"Where the fuck did Jake go?" Mike poked Jeff in the ribs to get his attention from the girl dancing on the pole in front of him.

Jeff glared at him, then started to chuckle. "The Asian took him away. He's trashed dude. He's gunna be so pissed at us tomorrow. This isn't his style and you know it."

"Whatever, the guy needs a break. Might as well get some with no strings, you know?" Mike replied.

Maybe you're right, thought Jeff. I just want to see my friend happy.

***********************************

Jake grabbed the sides of the chair. "Oh fuck," he moaned.

The little Asian was on her knees with Jake's entire eight inch penis down her throat and she wasn't gagging at all. It was like she was the living form of blow-job perfection. Jake thought he died.

As she pulled back, he could feel himself popping out of her throat. She carefully licked around the base, trailing down toward his balls. She took a ball gently in her mouth and began to suck on it, while enclosing her small hand around him and pumping in rhythm to her sucking. She eventually let go of one ball and sucked the other into her mouth, gaining momentum. Jake's grip became white-knuckled on the chair, and he began to pant. The small girl eventually took both balls into her mouth while giving him one of the best hand jobs of his life. Just as he felt the cum begin to boil in his balls, she let go of him completely. He sat up in the chair, confused and a little disappointed. It disappeared quickly though when her tongue ran horizontally across his slit.

"You excited. Must make long experience. Shila go slow."

Jake nodded his head. He was feeling so pleasured he was without words. Courtney had always made sex about her, it had been so long before he had had a release that was just for him. He gazed down at Shila with utmost appreciation for the care and attention she was giving him. She looked up and their eyes met; she smiled and slowly sucked him completely into her mouth, never losing eye contact. Feeling so hard he was afraid he could break, Jake sucked his breath in and wrapped his fingers in her soft black hair. He held her head still and slowly began to fuck her face. She understood, she merely controlled the flicks of her tongue to entertain him but she let him have control. She moaned, and the reverberations of her voice vibrated against him. He shuddered, slowly losing control. He pushed into her mouth faster and harder until he couldn't take it anymore. With one hot stroke, he pushed all the way down her throat and exploded, groaning loudly. She sucked hard, catching every drop of cum down her throat. He sighed as his breathing regained composure, and she pulled back slowly. She stood up, bowed in a traditional manner, and walked out of the room.

Jake walked out of the hidden hallway that led back into the VIP club. His friends Mike and Jeff were shit-faced, each with a gorgeous woman on their lap grinding them. Jake smirked and grabbed a beer.

"Hey hey, have fun there Jakey?" Mike teased.

"I'm definitely not feeling sorry for myself any more," Jake commented. "But I am fucking starving."

"They've got great sushi here," Jeff offered. The girl on his lap pushed her breasts into Jeff's face and although Jake was pretty sure Jeff had said something else, he had no idea what.

"It's all good, I love sushi but not when I'm drunk. I think I'm going to walk to the diner up the street."

"Whatever floats your boat, Jake. I'm staying where the titties are at," Mike hollered.

Jake laughed heartily. "Have fun there tiger. See you later, and thanks."

"No prob, Jake. You're my bro," Mike smiled.

***********************************

Jake stepped outside the club and the cold breeze hit him unexpectedly. He pulled his jacket close around him to keep warm. It was beautiful during the day in Santa Monica, but the nights could get chilly. As he walked up the street, he cleared his thoughts in his mind. He approached the small beach diner and grabbed the handle, shaped like a surfboard. He pulled open the door and a little buzzer rang.

"I'll be there in a minute!" an older-sounding woman's voice rang from the back room.

Jake stood awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. He looked down at his Casio watch and was surprised to see it was already 2am. He scanned over the crowd dining in the restaurant and found a few groups of attention-starved teenagers, one older couple eating breakfast, and a few stragglers. There was a young woman in the back of the restaurant that caught his attention. She had medium length auburn hair that fell on her shoulders in breathtaking waves. He couldn't see her eyes from where he stood, but she wore glasses with black frames that gave her a modern look. She had headphones on and appeared to be dancing to whatever music she was listening to. She had piles of books in front of her neatly organized into sections, and she was typing on the bright red laptop sitting on the table. She appeared to have ordered waffles but didn't finish eating them; instead she had taken to building what looked like a fort out of her food. Jake smiled at her, intrigued by what he was seeing. She appeared to be absolutely adorable, and he was entranced by how much self confidence she exuded from across a room.

"Helllooo Mr. Anderson?"

Jake turned abruptly to stare at the old woman who was waving a menu in his face. "Hey there handsome, you with me?"

Jake smiled at the old woman. "Yes ma'am, sorry. I was daydreaming." Jake coughed to clear his throat, he was husky sounding from the alcohol he had consumed. He was still quite a bit tipsy, but he knew how to handle his alcohol in public.

"About that cute little thing over there, eh? Her name's Lauren. She's a lucky girl to have you staring at her," the woman chattered on as she led Jake to a booth somewhat near the redhead. "And if I could there dear, I'd would just love to get you to sign a napkin or something for my niece. She'd just die if I told her I served you. My word!" the old woman's eyes glittered. She was obviously originally from a Southern state, with her extremely thick accent drawling each word into the next.

Jake grinned widely. "No problem, anything for you, Barbara," he added, after glancing down at Barbara's nametag. Barbara's face widened into a smile as she shuffled off to the kitchen to bring a supply of napkins to the table. After he signed a few napkins to her relatives, she took his order.

"I'll have the double stack pancakes with strawberries, two sides of bacon, and a biscuit please." Barbara nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Yes sir, coming right up. And don't you quit doing your music, you done real good." Jake nodded his head at the compliment. "Thanks."

Jake peered closer to Lauren's table. The song must have changed, because now she was dancing even more animatedly than she was the last song. He smiled inside. In a way, he felt like he was sharing her world with her, just watching her dance around. Suddenly, Lauren looked up right into Jake's eyes. He was taken aback; her sharp green eyes pierced his with curiosity. She smiled and he smiled back, feeling a bit like a lovestruck teenager. Her smile was wide and beautiful, with perfectly straight white teeth and extremely luscious looking lips. Jake could feel himself getting hard. Wow, he thought, this hasn't happened since tenth grade.

Lauren glanced down at her watch and Jake could read from her expression that she was surprised at how late it was. She gathered her belongings, threw it in her bag, and shut down her computer. He saw her drop a twenty onto the table as she stood up. She yelled out "Bye Barbie! Thanks for the waffles!" before she flashed Jake a goodbye smile and headed out the door.

When Barbara brought Jake his breakfast, she set it down on the table and then patted his hand gently, "She's back every night boy. Studying up a storm in the back there. Only place the girl gets peace and quiet."

Jake looked up and exchanged a knowing look with Barbara.

"Thanks Barbie," he smiled. He drunkenly began to stab at his pancakes until he was so full he couldn't eat anymore. He paid his bill and walked outside, deeply inhaling the night air. I'm over it, he thought. Time to find me a new girl.