Mutual Fun

Story Info
Internet chat leads to watching each other masturbate.
3.3k words
4.56
48.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met in a chat room late last evening. It was snowing here in New York City and no one in their right mind would be out. So I turned off the TV, got a drink, settled down in front of my computer and logged on. I made my way over to the various chat rooms and started looking around. Most of them were full of people who weren't interested in anything worthwhile. Then I found one for people in my area. You never know what you might learn about your neighborhood; a great new restaurant, a good dry cleaner, or some other find.

That's when I met her. Debbie lived only a few blocks away. So we decided to IM each other and get out of the larger group. We started chatting about the usual stuff. The good places to eat, the latest movies, and other regular stuff. Then, as you would expect in almost any anonymous chat, the conversation turned to sex. We started talking about our love lives, our likes and dislikes in our marriages and other things that you would never tell anyone other than someone you've never met face to face and probably never will. We both loved our spouses; I adored my wife and she loved her husband. Yet we both felt that something was missing from our sex lives. My partner was never as interested in sex as I was and never wanted to try anything different. Not that I wanted to do it from a trapeze, but it would be great to delve into our desires a little more. It had gotten so routine. Neither one of us wanted to cheat on our partners, betrayal along with the fear of pregnancy and disease topping the list. We also didn't want the baggage that came along with sleeping with someone else.

I excused my self to grab another drink and go to the bathroom. Deb wanted to do the same. After several minutes, we picked up where we had left off. The conversation turned back to the lack of excitement in our respective sex lives. I mentioned that I probably ended up masturbating several times each week because of the differences in desire between me and my wife. She was so surprised that I would be so open as to admit that to her. I told her that I enjoyed it and as long as I was always able to satisfy my wife, there was certainly no harm in it.

After a minute, Deb agreed with me and admitted that she too enjoyed playing with her self but felt a little more embarrassed about it than I did. I told her that there was nothing wrong with it and if it helped her cope with the shortage of sex in her marriage then in fact it was far better than taking on a lover. Once again, after a long pause, she agreed with me and said that she would try to enjoy it more instead of rushing through it relieve her hormones. I made a comment that I would fantasize about her playing with her self the next time that I did the same, she laughed and said that she would too.

Debbie went on to say that while she had given her husband many blow jobs and hand jobs, she had never seen him (or any other man for that matter) masturbate. I told her that I had always fantasized about watching a women play with herself to orgasm. It was something that always got me hard just thinking about it. The vision of a woman pleasing herself just seems so intimate and sexy. She thought about it and replied that she too had always wanted to ask her husband to "do it" in front of her, but she never had the courage to ask. Besides, she felt that he would think that she was weird for asking.

I tried to convince her to ask him, but she adamantly refused. She said that she could not handle the certain rejection that would follow.

"Okay", I said half-jokingly, "then ask me. I won't refuse you."

A long pause followed and she said, "Are you serious? Would you really play with yourself in front of a woman, in front of me?"

My throat dried as I replied, "Well I guess I could....I mean...you know...it would...I mean... it depends on who..."

"Well, see what I mean? I would be devastated if my husband stammered like that"

"Okay, you made your point," I replied. "It's not that I couldn't. It's just that I would feel weird playing with my self with someone I don't really know just sitting there watching."

"I have an idea," she said. "What if we do it together? That way neither one of us has any more reason to be embarrassed than the other."

Now I was trapped. I had opened my big mouth and she called my bluff. I know how to get out of this I thought. "Where could we possibly do this?" I said. "Certainly not in my apartment, my wife could come in at any time." I figured that that would stop it right there.

"Well my husband is out of town for the rest of the week, so we can do it over here."

Now I had no way out. But I wanted to be sure that she was serious. "Okay. If you are serious, then email me with your address and phone number. But not right now. Sleep on it and if you are still serious in the morning then send it to me then and we can make plans."

I figured that would give her one last out if she wanted it. We both agreed to sleep on it and that I would check my email in the morning. Sleep did not come easy for me. All I could think about was sitting on some strangers couch playing with my self. Could I even get hard? And if so, could I actually make myself come? Then I thought about getting to watch her and I started getting aroused. I panicked, what if she was really unattractive and didn't turn me on? I concentrated on the thought of some faceless woman with a perfect body playing with her breasts and clit. I imagined her nipples getting hard as her pussy began to glisten with her moisture. Her hands caressing her breasts and nipples before moving to her pussy. I came in seconds flat and fell sound asleep.

I awoke the next morning and immediately fired up the old computer. The tone announced the arrival on new email. I hurried to open the in box to see just another load of spam. Oh well, I thought, at least it was a great fantasy.

I went in the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. I needed a few extra minutes to wash out the cum that had dried on my skin from last nights session in bed. I washed my cock carefully, taking a few minutes to lather up and play with my self. I started getting hard again and decided that it was time to get out and begin the day.

As I dressed, I noticed the mail icon flashing on the bottom of my screen. I clicked on it and there it was, the email from you that I had been waiting for.

I opened the email and began to read it.

"It was so good to hook up with you last night. I thought a lot about what we chatted about and you seem to make a lot of sense. I don't want to have sex with another man, but I do need to relieve the urge once in a while. If you were serious about what we chatted about, then I think we can work something our to our mutual benefit :). "

"However, we must agree to some ground rules."

1. We will meet at a Starbuck in the neighborhood first. 2. If one of us finds the other unattractive or otherwise not what we were hoping for, then it's off. 3. We agree that we will not touch each other, at least the first time. 4. We agree that we will do it together so that neither one of us feels more uncomfortable than the other. 5. We assure each other of complete discretion. This has to be our little secret. 6. When we are done, we will say goodbye and email each other later in the day to go over our feelings.

"If you agree then, email me back, and tell me which Starbucks and when"

Debbie

I read over the email several times and replied, "how about the Starbucks at 70th and Broadway at 11AM"

I hit the send button and held my breath. I continued dressing for the day, taking care to put on a brand new pair of underwear under my 501's. I picked out a casual button down shirt and argyle socks. As I went to get a pair of shoes out of the closet, I heard the familiar tone announcing a new message.

I ran over and opened it immediately. It was one sentence: "See you at 11, I'll have a Time magazine in my hand."

I type a similar reply, "Sounds great, I'll have The New York Times sports section"

Shutting off the computer, I wondered what exactly I was about to get into. What if I can't get it up? What if she doesn't turn me on? A million questions floated through my mind.

I finished dressing, and headed out the door. On the way to Starbucks I grabbed a Times and put the Sports section on top. The place was mostly empty when I walked in. I scanned the patrons for a Time magazine but didn't see one. I grabbed a cup of coffee and found a table in the corner with two empty chairs. I threw my jacket over one and sat in the other. I looked at the clock on the wall and found that I was 5 minutes early. My stomach had a million butterflies.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked a group of younger looking kids. I preyed that this wasn't some sort of joke. They quickly got their lattes and left. Then a group of women with strollers came in. One held the door as the other two maneuvered the strollers through the narrow opening. The two moms separated from the one holding the door as I noticed a Time magazine in her gloved hand. She looked around nervously and I caught her eye as I held up my sports section. She walked over to me and nervously shook my hand as we said Hi to each other.

Debbie was about 5' 4", dark hair and dark eyes. As she removed her coat, I gave her a quick look up and down. She was average build, not an athlete and not overweight. Maybe she had a few extra pounds on her, but who doesn't. Her chest seemed about average also. Hard to tell though, since she was wearing a sweater. So far I was impressed and not at all turned off.

I offered to get her a cup of coffee and went to the front to purchase it. When I got back she took the coffee and went to add her milk, sugar or whatever to it. This gave me an opportunity to check out her ass as she walked away from me. It was nice. It seemed a little tight and I though I could make out the faint lines of her panties. She smile at me as she turned around to walk back to the table. Had she caught me checking her out? Would she be mad?

We made a lot of small talk. Nothing of importance. As we got to know each other a little better she finally said to me, "I'm really nervous about this. If we don't go back to my place soon, I'll chicken out."

"Are you sure you are still okay with this", I asked?

"Yes, but don't ask me again or I might change my mind."

We grabbed our cups, and coats and headed out the door. We walked a few blocks and she motioned towards her building. It was a nice doorman building. I kept my head down as we entered the lobby and waited for the elevator. After we got in the elevator she hit the button for her floor. Without looking at me she asked, "Are you as nervous as me"?

"Probably more so", I replied with a small laugh. Debbie chuckled back as the elevator stopped at her floor. We got off the elevator and walked down the hall in silence. She unlocked the door and invited me in. It was a very nice apartment. Properly furnished. The usual, big coffee table, large stuffed sofa, 2 chairs, TV, stereo and a built-in bookcase. Debbie told me to make her self comfortable and excused her self. I walked around the living room and started checking out titles in the book case.

A minute later Debbie came back in the room and coughed to get my attention. She was now wearing a silky black robe tied at the waist carrying two small towels. "Well, let's get started before we chicken out she said" as she sat at one end of the sofa, turned to lean back against the arm rest, and put her feet in the center of the sofa. "I did tell you to make yourself comfortable too" she said in a nervous laugh. She then threw me one of the towels and said "we'll probably need these later".

I loosened my belt buckle, and pants button as I sat opposite her on the couch staring at her in that robe. She started to untie her robe and I immediately felt myself getting hard. As the knot became undone she slowly opened her robe to reveal a black lacy bra and matching underwear. She looked great and I told her so. I took the hint an unbuttoned my shirt leaving it on. I then unzipped my fly and pulled off my pants.

Debbie sighed and moved her right hand to her breast and started massaging herself through her bra. I started rubbing my chest as well. After a few minutes, her other hand started lightly stroking the inside of her thighs. I couldn't stop myself from doing the same. "It's so erotic watching you Debbie. You are truly beautiful and you are making me so excited."

"I'm starting to get pretty excited myself", she said. And with that she unclasped her bra and I got the first look at her breasts. They were beautiful. I just wanted to suck on them but we had an agreement. Her nipples were getting larger as she toyed with them. Then she wet her fingers with her mouth and continued pulling on them as she massaged her breasts.

I was getting harder and my cock needed to be released from the confines of my underwear. I pulled the front of them down and my cock leapt out. I grabbed it and gave it a slow squeeze from the bottom to the head. She cooed as she saw my cock and again as I gave it the first stroke. Out inhibitions were dropping quickly at this point.

Debbie the pulled the crotch of her panties aside and traced her finger up and down her slit a few times. I could see the first few drops of her moisture on her lips and gave myself another squeeze. I couldn't believe how hard I was. I wanted to cum so badly but yet I wanted to make it last forever. It was so hot watching you play with your self.

As if reading my mind, your finger slowly entered your pussy and your body jumped in response. That brought your other hand to your clit which by now was starting to peek out. Your one finger circled your clit as the others stared entering your pussy.

I started speeding up the motion of my hand and stopped to play with my balls too. I noticed the pre-cum leaking out of the head of my cock and used it to help lubricate my hand. We were both really getting into it now. Each of us had both hands on our bodies and we were starting to grunt and grown to each others pleasure. I stared at your breasts as they bounced around as you began to writhe. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer and told you so. That speeded up you fingers, which in turn speeded up my fist. We were both making animal noises and staring at each others hands.

"This is so fucking hot. I'm going to cum any second", I said as my fist moved in a blur up and down my pole. My hips rising up as my hand went down.

"Me too", you groaned. Your finger on your clit was now a blur and your other hand had 2 finger deep inside your pussy. Juice was running out of you and you started moving your hips in time with your clit.

That was all I could take. I increased the speed and pressure on my cock and yelled out "Oh my god...I'm coming now!!!!!" The cum flew out of my cock onto my chest, the sofa and your feet which had met mine in the middle of the sofa. I continued pumping as the last of what felt like 15 squirts finally stopped spewing out my still hard cock.

Seeing this put you over the edge as both hands went to your clit and sent you into orgasm. Watching the flush look overcome you was so erotic. I so badly wanted to lick your fingers and clean you up, but I would not ask. We stared at each other and sighed. You with your legs spread and two hands on your pussy and a puddle beneath you; me with my hand on my cock and cum seemingly everywhere.

As we regained our breath and came down from our orgasms I said, "Debbie, that was one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed. You are beautiful and I want to thank you for making this fantasy come true for me. I hope you are not embarrassed and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did"

"It was great. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I never knew how hot it could be just to watch a guy play with himself and make himself cum. I was not embarrassed at all and in fact I enjoyed doing it."

I finally let go of my cock and started to reach for the towel to clean up when you offered to do it for me. I was more than happy to let you. You took the towel and started wiping off the sofa and then my chest. You commented on the quantity of come that was around and I pointed to the few drops that landed on your foot. You took your finger and wiped it up and then licked your finger clean in a vary sexy way. "I just had to know how you tasted," you said with a wry smile on.

I sat up, and took your hand and asked if I could return the favor. You put your finger in your pussy to collect your juices and then held it up to my lips. I savored your taste on your finger and told you that this was the most incredible thing I had ever done.

We finished cleaning up and started to get dressed. We made more small talk before I asked if we could do this again or if it was a one-time thing.

"How about coffee tomorrow morning?"

If you like this story or want to contact me, please let me know.