Mutual Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her tongue out, and this gave her mouth more leverage and lubrication to swallow my tool completely, feeling her breath hot on my pubic hair as my dick was down her throat. She kept this for a few seconds, driving me mad. Suddenly she pulled back and took a deep breath, before taking me in her mouth again. It seemed that in no time I was ready to come.

I tried to warn her, but she would not have let go for anything. I curled my toes as I orgasmed mightily, seed speeding towards her stomach.

Steph did not even need to swallow as my sperm was deposited straight down. A few seconds later, she pulled back, a huge smile on her face, and I slumped back on the sofa, spent.

"That has to qualify as the best orgasm ever." I told her, huffing with emotion.

"I didn't even get to taste it." She replied. "Maybe we can try it again later."

I cuddled to her on the bed, and we rubbed bodies against each other, reveling in the little electric touches that unfamiliar skin tingles with. We kissed hungrily, lost in passion as we touched each other in intimate places.

I couldn't get enough of her lower belly and pussy, so smooth and silky. I lost my fingers twiddling her clit until she was practically dripping freely. Her lower belly was amazingly smooth, I could not believe how much it was turning me on.

I got up on my knees and started diddling her navel, my tongue drawing circles in her belly button, while she purred and masturbated me with a strong hand.

Suddenly she got up, pushed me onto my back and turned quickly opposite me on the sofa, opening her legs wide and playing with her breasts, and running her fingers freely up and down her slit.

I looked appreciatively , such a sight that had never even entered my brain...

"Wank your tool for me." Steph panted...

I was at a loss for words...

"Wank?" I asked her...

"Yeah, wank, also known as masturbate."

"I know what wank means," I replied with a smile. I loved this game. "I don't know if I can come again so soon."

"I want to see you pound that dick."

I lay back on the comforter cushions, spread my legs just like her, and started to gently rub up and down on my tool, as our feet played with each other's. In truth, the previous orgasm still left me half-hard, and I thought it was not very difficult to bring my penis back to full mast.

My eyes glazed over as I watched Stephanie, wriggle her fingers in and around her delightful pussy. It looked so invitingly wet. Sloshing sounds were coming from her region down there, and as she pushed in half her hand, eyes rolling, I nearly dumped my load there and then, but held back a moment. I wanted this to be mutual.

Steph masturbated with a fury, hand pumping in and out, nearly fisting herself, and I could not hold out any longer as she finally grunted, and quivered with her orgasm. I finally came with a fiery rush, the cum spurting out of my dick in thick creamy gobs, trying in vain to find some egg to fertilize, but instead coming to rest on her left thigh.

She scooped up my cum with her left hand and brought it to her mouth, gobbling it down in a fury. I was absolutely amazed. What this woman would do to a dick, I couldn't say.

Finally we calmed down. Her hand plopped out of her spent pussy, dark recessed hole still winking at me, cream dribbling down to her ass. My dick was already down, worn-out with two mighty orgasms.

Without another thought, I bent over, grabbed her legs, and threw them over her shoulders. She held them there while I looked at her sex. My middle finger went to my mouth and I wet it thoroughly before bringing it to her puckered ass and sliding it in.

"Ayiiiiiii!" she screamed incoherently.

I mimicked a cock pistoning inside her, as I leaned over and stuck my tongue into her hole, lapping up the cream that had come from inside her.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming again. Don't you dare stop, you motherfucker." She screamed lustily, a long hard wail that deafened me.

I was pleasantly shocked to hear such coarse and foul language from this girl, whom I thought I knew well.

Finally she threw herself back and pushed me away, panting with fatigue. Apparently, that was more than enough for her. I lay back on the couch too, lying with my back on the cushions. Stephanie turned and leant against me, still with her legs splayed open obscenely to the cooling night air.

I reached forward with my hands, and cupped her little pussy, still aflame after three orgasms, and she twitched as I fondled her clit and ran my middle finger to her hole.

"God, I nearly died when you stuck your finger up my ass."

"I think you liked that. I really do. And I think that tonight I learned that I do not really know you. Well, I thought I knew. But now I know I didn't." I said quietly.

"Are you sorry?" she asked.

"Sorry? Hell no. I'm as happy as a drunkard." I laughed at her suggestion.

"Want to stay the night? Saturday tomorrow, and we still haven't really made love yet."

I couldn't say no to that could I?

Because I'm sure I couldn't ride my bike back home... and anyway, we hadn't even started on the story yet...

12