Mutual Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I was just thinking though, like if I am studying for a test or something, listening to headphones, and you’re laying on your bed masturbating, there is no way I am going to be able to study,” Alison said and they both started giggling again, “I mean, I would wind up pretending to study while just staring at you, my book upside down.”

“Oh yeah,” Mary said and winked, and they both started laughing again. “Watch me anytime baby,” which set off another round of giggles, “Heck, check this out!” Mary said and spread her legs for Alison. Alison was so taken aback that she stared down at Mary’s crotch. Her eyes locked on Mary’s puffy lips. She tore her eyes away and saw that Mary was blushing. They both laughed nervously.

“I’m sorry,” Mary began, but was cut off by Alison.

“Don’t be sorry, we’re just teasing each other,” Alison laughed.

“Okay,” Mary smiled.

They sat there in silence for a while, until Mary leaned forward and said softly.

“I wouldn’t mind. If I was studying for a test, and you wanted to play with yourself. I mean… I think it would turn me on,” Mary said quietly.

“That’s what I meant, you playing with yourself would just make me want to do it too, and then we would never get any studying done,” Alison smiled.

“Well if we just do it at night, or something,” Mary mused out loud.

“If you are by yourself, do you leave the lights on, or off?” Alison asked.

“I don’t know, I guess it depends,” Mary answered, “why?”

“If we are both doing it at the same time, can we leave a light on?” Alison asked softly.

“Of course. God, I can’t believe we are talking about this, but it doesn’t feel weird or anything,” Mary said.

“I know. But it’s also kind of turning me on. I’m like a guy.” Alison said jokingly and Mary laughed.

“Me too actually,” Mary said seriously, “I’ll probably want to again before I go to sleep.”

“I was just thinking the same thing,” Alison said. They both looked nervously at each other. Talking about it was one thing, but neither was sure if it would work out as easily as they had talked about.

“Did you mean right now?” Mary said softly. She looked at Alison, and felt butterflies in her stomach.

“Um.. I didn’t mean right now, but… If you want to… we could,” Alison said.

“Whatever you want,” Mary said, “Promise not to tell anyone about our new… arrangement?”

“I promise, do you?” Alison said quickly.

“I promise too,” Mary said.

They sat still for another minute in silence, neither wanting to look at the other, both feeling embarrassed and excited. Alison decided to break the silence with a joke.

“Well, do you want me to stay here or move up to my bed?” She said with a smile, waiting for Mary to laugh.

Mary didn’t laugh, her eyes grew wide, and they stared at each other for a few seconds. Alison realized that Mary had taken her seriously and could feel her face growing red again.

“Whatever you feel comfortable with,” Mary whispered.

Alison stared at her lap and then stood up. She walked over to the door, and slid the deadbolt into place.

“I’d just feel better with that locked.” Alison said, and then stood by the door, wondering if she should go up to her bunk, or sit back down in front of Mary. She decided to sit back down in front of Mary, because they had been so open with each other, she didn’t want to seem like she was cutting off the conversation.

Mary watched as Alison sat back down in front of her. She wondered briefly if Alison really wanted them to masturbate in front of the other. Mary was turned on by the thought, but didn’t want to seem to eager.

Alison smiled at Mary and the silence stretched out for a few minutes. Mary decided to put Alison to the test, and spoke.

“Well, if we’re actually going through with this madness, you can’t really do it in your clothes,” she said jokingly. Alison nodded and stood up.

Alison’s hands went to her shirt, and she looked at Mary for reassurance. Mary moved back a little onto her bed and leaned against the wall. She had been sitting with her legs crossed, and she stretched them out in front of her, slightly apart.

Alison glanced down at Mary’s crotch and looked up again into Mary’s eyes. Alison began moving in a trance like state. She pulled the t-shirt over her head and set it down. She pulled down her pants, stepped out of them, and sat back down in the computer chair. She crossed her legs, feeling embarrassed and shy.

Mary watched Alison disrobe and stared at her. She watched Alison push her pants down and Mary’s eyes locked onto her friend’s groin. She glanced back up at Alison and watched her sit down again.

A few minutes of silence passed, until Mary pulled her tight t-shirt over her head and tossed it towards their laundry hamper. Both girls sat quietly in front of each other.

“We don’t have to do this if this is weird,” Alison said softly.

“Do you think it’s weird?” Mary asked.

“A little. But I want to,” Alison said quickly.

“I feel the same way,” Mary said.

“Are you wet?” Alison said and her face turned bright red.

Mary smiled and reached down in between her legs. Her hand reached her pussy and she easily slid her middle finger into her hole. It slid all the way in, and she withdrew it and held it up for inspection. It glistened in the light and both Mary and Alison stared at it.

“I can’t believe I just did that!” Mary exclaimed.

“It makes me so hot, this whole situation, seeing you do that, and knowing that we can talk about stuff,” Alison said quickly. Mary nodded and her hand drifted back down to her crotch. Her hand rested on her lips and her fingers started gently manipulating the folds.

Alison could wait no longer, and she slowly uncrossed her legs. She moved her butt out farther on the seat, and spread her legs wider. Mary stared straight into her lap, and Alison watched as Mary’s fingers started moving quicker.

Alison’s hands reached down to her lips. Her left hand traced her outer labia and her right hand pushed down on the top, intent on putting pressure on her slit. Her lips were swollen with lust and her fingers were soon glistening wet. Throughout the whole time, Alison’s eyes never left Mary’s body. She watched as Mary slid first one, then two fingers inside of herself.

Mary stared at Alison as much as Alison stared at Mary. Mary was fascinated by the other woman’s genitals. Her pussy looked so warm and soft, Mary wanted to reach out and touch it. Mary looked up into Alison’s eyes and it made her so hot to see Alison’s eyes locked onto her own slit.

Mary kept one hand locked on her crotch, fingers furiously working on her clit. She leaned over and her other hand searched around the foot of her bed. Alison was enthralled by the scene, but wondered what Mary was looking for. After a few seconds groping around, Mary lifted her basket of bathroom supplies out. Alison lost her rhythm for a minute, but slowly continued massaging her pussy, watching Mary to see what she did.

Mary pulled out her hair brush and Alison’s eyes widened. Mary never let up rubbing her clit, but she took the hair brush and brought it down to her entrance. She started pushing the handle gently into her lips. The brush was large, but not exceptionally large, only approximately an inch in diameter, and the handle itself couldn’t have been more than four inches long. Alison watched as the end of the handle disappeared inside of Mary.

Mary’s eyes were almost glossed over now, she began thrusting the brush handle into herself faster and faster, while her other hand still worked on her clit. Alison picked up the pace as well, and her free hand started pinching her nipples for added pleasure.

Alison decided to share all of her pleasures with her roommate. She twisted her hips on the chair and pulled one leg up, lifting her hips up and sliding her right hand under her thigh. Mary watched as her friend twisted herself in an awkward position on the chair. Alison brought her left hand down and pushed two of her fingers inside of herself. Her thumb went to work on her clit and her middle finger and index finger sank to the second knuckle and began sliding rapidly in and out.

Alison’s right hand was now twisted behind her and stuck through the chair armrest to rest against her asshole. Mary through the throes of pleasure as Alison gently extended her middle finger and started teasing her own asshole. Alison closed her eyes in pleasure as her finger probed the tight orifice. Her fingers withdrew from herself and she stuck her left middle finger inside her pussy a few times. It withdrew, sticky and glistening in the light. She moved it back down to her asshole and gentle pushed it in. Her face tightened, and her left hand began furiously working her clit again.

Mary watched Alison in rapture. She couldn’t move her eyes away from her sexy roommate and she felt the orgasm roll over her. Her pussy clenched around the hairbrush handle and she ruthlessly pushed it in harder.

Alison continued to work both her lower entrances, her finger now sliding easily into her asshole, and with her other hand, three fingers working themselves into her throbbing pussy.

“I’m going to cum Alison,” Mary said softly, “Cum with me..”

Alison grunted and her eyes flew open. She watched Mary work the hairbrush deep inside of her. She saw Mary watching her avidly and Alison nodded quickly.

“I’m going to cum too Mary…” Alison cried out.

They stared into each other’s eyes as the moment washed over each of them. Alison felt her pussy clench and suck greedily at her fingers, and pushed two fingers inside of her asshole to send her over the edge. Mary twisted the handle of the hair brush and it rubbed against her g-spot to send her over the edge. They maintained eye contact as each shuddered with the incredible moment. Mary slowed her strokes as the orgasm rolled over her and her forearm cried out in protest from the continued abuse. Alison cried out, the more vocal of the two and almost convulsed in the chair. She pulled her fingers out of ass and gently rubbed them on the outside of the hole as she came down. Mary withdrew the hair brush, tossing it farther down the bed and slowly massaged her lower lips. Alison’s breathing began slowing down now, and she took deep breaths to calm herself.

They stared at each other, and Alison lowered her leg, leaning back into the chair. Their eyes never left the other. Mary was first to break contact and crossed her legs, and brought her pillow up to hug to her chest. She felt exhausted and stared at Alison with a look of contentment. Alison leaned forward on the chair and grinned. She stood up shakily and leaned against the bunk bed frame for support.

“That was amazing…” Mary whispered.

Alison could think of nothing more appropriate, so she merely nodded.

“I’ll be right back,” Alison whispered.

Alison went to the bathroom and washed her hands and face quickly. She returned to the room to find Mary lying on her bed with her eyes closed. Alison wondered if Mary had fallen asleep, and decided not to bother her. Alison climbed up the short ladder and lay down on her bed. She kept picturing Mary watching as they touched themselves. She was a little sad that Mary had seemed not to care when she returned. She wondered if Mary was a little worried about the aftermath. She closed her eyes, determined to dwell on the positive outcome of the night, when she heard Mary speak softly into the room.

“Alison… I was wondering, if you wanted, to sleep down here tonight?” Mary’s timid voice asked.

Alison smiled. She climbed down the bed, and Mary held the cover open for her. Alison crawled into bed with her, and Mary turned off the headlight. They lay in the darkness for a few minutes, until Alison reached her arms out, and Mary gratefully accepted them. Alison leaned forward and gently kissed Mary on the lips. Mary returned the kiss, which was short and sweet. They both fell asleep, curled up together, both realizing that things would never be the same.

Any comments or opinions are welcome and requested :)

12