Mutual Orgasm Denial Ch. 01

Story Info
Forty eight hours of mutual denial before their Anniversary.
15.3k words
4.5
58.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

Chapter 01

Forty-eight hours until our Anniversary

I rammed my cock deep into her cunt, and stroked hard, in and out, again and again. Then I felt my climax building so I grabbed her ass and pressed deep into her. She felt the frenzy, and we both stopped for a brief moment of enjoying the deep penetration and holding right at the edge. Then she began wiggling her hips, driving me crazy. I moaned and cried out, and gave one long stroke deep into her and hit the peak with a massive ejaculation far inside her. She cried out too, and her pussy contracted hard around my cock as she reached orgasm at the same time.

Then we lay there in each others arms, panting. I kissed her gently and stroked her nipple lightly while her hand ran up and down my back. We love this afterglow time. Eventually I withdrew and rolled over to her side. I fingered her pussy very lightly, enjoying the dampness of it and the soft silky feel. That was when she told me her idea...

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I felt him pressing deeper and deeper into my pussy, his hard cock inside my soft wetness exciting me. As he stroked, my clit felt the pressure and drove me to heights of ecstasy. Finally he pressed deep, deep into me and then stopped. His engorgement so deep inside me felt exciting. I knew he was on the edge and so was I. I began to wiggle my hips around his cock. It pressed the sides of my vagina and drove me on to my climax. Just as I was ready, he pulled back and then drove in hard and deep and I felt his cock jerking and the stream of his semen deep inside me. I know I let out a little scream as my orgasm overtook me.

As we both cooled down from our heights, we lay there breathing heavily. He was so gentle, kissing my cheek and softly rolling my nipple around. We both love the soft cuddle time after we come. Soon he pulled out of my pussy and rolled to my side. I ran my hand over his chest as he lightly rubbed my dripping slit. That was when I told him my idea ...

->_>_>_>_>_>

She reminded me, "In two days, we celebrate our first anniversary!" Well, I am a man, but actually I had remembered that. "I think we have had sex every single night all year, that is 365 orgasms. And then count mornings, afternoon quickies, repeats, and those times you brought your truck to my office at lunch and we screwed instead of eating, we have probably had 500 or 600 orgasms this year!" Oh, yes, I definitely did remember THAT! In fact, thinking about it was making me start to get hard again. I probed a bit deeper in her wet pussy with my finger, not caring much about what she was saying.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

So the big galoot isn't really listening to me. I can tell because he tries to stick his finger into my cunt. I reached over and pulled it out. He grabbed my nipple instead. But I kept talking anyhow. "So you are taking me out to dinner for our anniversary, of course?"

He squeezed my boob and said, "Of course, dear."

"And we are planning to have wild sex after dinner to celebrate, right?" I asked.

He rubbed my nipple and said, "Of course, dear."

"So," I continued, "do you know how we could make it really special?"

->_>_>_>_>_>

She has really nice tits. I was squeezing them lightly as she babbled on about an anniversary dinner. Women put such stock in such small things. I idly thought I should probably send her flowers, too. Then she dropped her bombshell.

"Have you ever heard of mutual orgasm denial?" she asked.

Well, no, I hadn't. But I didn't like the sound of it at all. "Orgasm denial?" I mumbled, reaching my hand back between her legs.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

All my dear macho dude wanted was to get it back on again. His hand was rubbing my thigh and working up toward my slit. "Listen, you big oaf! We are used to frequent orgasms. Our sex organs get accustomed to that. One more orgasm becomes just routine. We don't get as stimulated when we do it all the time. The orgasms are nice, but not the crashing big ones we deserve. There is a way that we can make sure that on our anniversary we get fireworks and earthquakes with our sex."

Aha! Now I had the big lunk's attention. Fireworks and sex will make a man listen every time. "It is called mutual orgasm denial. We simply have to promise each other ..."

"Promise?" he said, looking cute and befuddled.

->_>_>_>_>_>

So just about the time I grab her pussy again, she starts talking about an Anniversary Promise. I tickle her clit, but she goes on and on. Slowly I get the idea.

"You are telling me that neither one of us will have an orgasm for 48 hours, until after our anniversary dinner?" I asked incredulously. "But I have a hardon already!"

"Exactly," she said. "And my pussy is begging for you to stick it in" She wiggled it around to prove it.. "But don't you see, if we deny each other orgasms for two days, by Anniversary night we will be wanting it so much that it guarantees us great sex for a special occasion."

I thought that one over. My cock was actually getting harder as I thought about it. "We can do sexy things all we want, just no orgasms?" I asked.

"Right!" she said, "We are saving everything up for our Anniversary Fuck!"

"OK," I said hesitantly, not quite sure what I was getting into.

She gave the order. "No orgasm for either of us until 9:00 Saturday night, two days from now."

I said "It had sure better be worth it then, though!"

o-o-o-o-o-o-

Well, it took some explaining. But I think he finally got it. Anyhow, he agreed in sort of a strained voice. Now to be honest, I was used to those orgasms too. In fact sometimes I got two or three when he only got one. But I really wanted our Anniversary sex to be special and I knew that after two days without coming, we both would be hanging on the edge.

So I said, "Thank you, honey! You will see, it will work!" Then I crawled down and grabbed his cock, which was already getting hard again. I looked him in the eyes, and ran my tongue over the top of it. I was intending just that little tease, but his eyes begged me to go on. So I decided to put him on trial and see if he would really keep that promise.

I tickled his cock again, running my tongue over the opening in the end of it, then licking all the way down to his balls and back. It got really stiff really fast, and I could feel it throb. I gently took just the very end of it in my mouth, and ran my tongue around it. The I began to suck up and down slowly.

->_>_>_>_>_>

What had I just promised? That girl could really talk me into things, especially when she was naked. I was not at all sure this experiment was going to work. But after I made the promise, she surprised me by grabbing my cock and starting to lick it. "Oh, oh," I thought, "and where is this going?" I could see a mischievous expression on her face as she tickled my cock with her tongue. It rapidly got so stiff it hurt. I made it dance a couple of times in her mouth, to let her know I was enjoying what she was doing.

Her tits were hanging down delectably just where I could reach them, so I grabbed one of them and began squeezing the hard nipple. She kept on stroking up and down and it was feeling really good. Then at the top of one stroke, she pulled her mouth off long enough to say, "Remember." A couple more good deep strokes and she said, "until Saturday," and then gave three more deep strokes and added, "NO orgasms!"

I groaned and wiggled my hips. I squeezed her tit and rubbed the nipple. She kept on taking my cock deep in her mouth, but then again released it long enough to say, "NO!" Then she grabbed the tip of it again, ran her tongue around it several times, and then sat up, back on her haunches, and looked me in the eyes. "Say it," she demanded.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

Up and down on his dick I went. He moaned and I could tell he was enjoying it. So I stopped, in between strokes, to remind him of our agreement. I was giving him a good workout, but it was only in play. I had to be sure he understood that. "Say it," I ordered him. "Say it."

He moaned and twisted his hips, his cock sticking straight up in the air and jerking. "OK, OK," he moaned, "NO orgasm yet."

"That's my boy," I said, and went back to teasing his cock. He was rubbing my tits as I sucked and I was getting turned on too. I made looooong slooooow strokes and then took the tip in my lips and twisted them around. Then I grabbed it with one hand, and licked up from his balls to the tip. My tongue flicked over the ridge and then around the head. Then I took it gently in my lips and wiggled my head back and forth. I could tell he was getting very excited by now.

Up and down I went again, and again, and again. He was straining upward into my mouth on every down stroke and I knew he was close to his climax.

So I dropped his cock and sat up and put my hands behind my back.

->_>_>_>_>_>

After she made me say it, she went back to teasing my cock. She sucked, she tickled, she flicked, she wiggled her tongue, she did all those wonderful things she does. No doubt about it, my wife is a blow job expert. I was getting more and more excited. She started stroking slowly up and down, and then she put out her long wet tongue and licked from my balls to the top of my shaft. I was thrusting up as she was coming down and getting very deep in her throat every time.

And then she dropped my cock. It sat there, waving in the air and throbbing, but not coming. She gave me a soft little smile and said, "Denial now for more fun later." I moaned and wiggled my hips so my shaft waved like a fishing pole. But she would not go near it.

Instead she straddled my chest and her wet pussy was right over my face. That was an obvious invitation, so I put out my tongue and licked the slit from bottom to top, then wiggled her clit around. She liked that, I knew. Her hips ground with every lick and the salty taste of her juices was in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard and she moaned. Then I thrust my tongue deep into her and rotated it around. She rotated her hips the opposite direction with great skill so she was getting maximum stimulation.

I forced my tongue as deep as I could get it. She pressed her hips down against me and jerked them several times. But then she pushed up off of me and said, "No!" She rolled off me and lay on her back panting, pressing her legs together tightly. "Oh, my God," she said. "I want to come so bad! But not tonight. Not for 48 hours. We are going to just let it build and build and build."

o-o-o-o-o-o-

Straddling his face, I could feel his tongue working busily in my pussy. I knew I was dripping juices by now. He rolled my clit around with his tongue and my excitement was building. Then he was thrusting deep into me and I was grinding against his tongue. My body was screaming for a climax, but I rolled off of him and stopped it. "Not tonight!" I said. "Not for 48 hours." I knew that the sexual tension was growing in both of us and I was not at all sure we could make it. But I intended to try.

He lay on his back, his cock slowly subsiding from its erect state. I cuddled up to him, my tits pressing into his chest, and put a leg over his so my pussy was rubbing his thigh. Then I tried to go to sleep. My mind was spinning with thoughts of his long hard cock inside my wet cunt. Forty-eight hours was starting to seem like a long time.

Finally I drifted off to sleep.

->_>_>_>_>_>

How was I supposed to sleep with her tits rubbing my chest and her pussy pressed against my leg? My cock was still standing up stiff and throbbing. I lay there and stared at the ceiling for a long time while it slowly subsided. Finally I closed my eyes and got some sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and it was standing up straight again. I glanced over, and she was sleeping on her side with her back to me, just right for some spooning. So I moved over and shaped my body to hers. My cock went into the crack of her ass and my thighs cuddled up to hers. I reached around her and softly began to stroke one boob. Soon I felt the nipple tighten under my fingers, and the cheeks of her butt clenched around my hard rod.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

In the middle of the night, I slowly woke up feeling his hand going round and round on my boob. I relaxed into the sensation and felt my nipple stiffen. I realized he was wrapped around my back with his cock probing my ass. I clenched the cheeks of it a couple of times to let him know I was awake. I felt him rub it up and down and could tell it was rock hard.

I pushed back into him, and opened my thighs just enough to expose my wet cunt. He got the hint and thrust his dick between my legs, rubbing the lips of my pussy. The head of it bumped against my clit and started to really excite me. I wiggled against him and could feel his cock throb in response. My passion was building and I knew his was too.

->_>_>_>_>_>

I kept working on her nipple. I knew she was fully awake now and enjoying this. My cock rubbed in the crack of her ass, and then I felt her open her thighs so I could stick it between them. Her quim was completely lubricated and my cock slid easily back and forth across it. I felt her hard clit with the tip of my dick. With the head of my dick just pressing her clit, I stopped rubbing and gave it several jerks. She gasped and I felt her clench her pussy. I started stroking again and the pressure to come was almost unbearable.

Just at that moment, she moved up slightly so her pussy left my dick, and clamped her legs shut tight. "No orgasms yet," she murmured. My dick throbbed between her legs, but she was completely still and had me trapped so I couldn't move. There was nothing to do but continue to gently rub her boobs, and wrapped together in a spoon shape we went back to sleep without coming.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I know I gasped as he stroked faster. I could feel everything concentrated in my love bump and it was pushing me to the edge. But we had our Anniversary Promise, so I pulled my pussy away from his dick, and caught that hard shaft between my thighs. I held on tight as his cock throbbed and throbbed, almost driving me over the edge just feeling it. But I said, "No orgasms yet, dear." I lay there feeling his hand gently rubbing my boob and pulling lightly on the nipple for a long time. My excitement subsided slowly and I just luxuriated in the warm feeling as we cuddled. Finally the motion on my tit stopped, and I was able to sleep again.

The alarm went off early in the morning. We did that because it left us time for a quickie before breakfast. I shut it off before he even heard it, and rolled over on my side facing him. As I did on many mornings, I softly stroked his chest, then let my hand travel down over his hard stomach, across his hip and on down to his thigh. I felt him move slightly as I reached the inner thigh and knew he was awake and enjoying my attentions.

I cupped his balls in my hand, and gave them a light squeeze. Then I let my fingers slide below them to that spot which is really the end of his shaft. I knew that stroking there would travel all the way up and get him hard fast. Sure enough, when I let my hand move up and grasp that rod it was standing up ready for me.

->_>_>_>_>_>

Slowly I became aware of sensations in my body. Her hand was rubbing my chest, and then I felt it run down over my toned abs toward my cock. But as she usually does, she just rubbed around my dick and didn't touch it yet. As she caressed my thighs I began to react, and when she took hold of my balls I could feel myself hardening. She rubbed under the balls, and then her hand came up to encircle my shaft. Now I was really getting hard, and it throbbed as she moved her hand up and down. I wiggled my hips to get a little more excitement going.

Now she got up on her knees, and that put her beautiful female opening right in front of my eyes. I looked at it, lovely under her light covering of blonde pubic hair. Then I slowly reached out one finger and began to rub it lightly. As soon as I touched her I could feel the wetness ready for me. Gently I probed into it with my finger, and then stroked up to the top of it where I felt her hard little clit. I took it between two fingers and rubbed up and down, making her gasp. Her grip on my cock tightened and the strokes became faster, as her hips jerked toward my hand.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

His hand was stroking my cunt and I was jerking his rod. Both of us were very excited. I got up on my knees, and straddled him facing away from him. I knew he liked my ass and I practically had it in his face. Slowly I moved toward that stiff cock, and slipped my well lubricated pussy over it. It only took a few deep strokes for me to feel my climax mounting. I stopped moving and just held it tight inside me, savoring the feeling as it throbbed. I knew this had to stop if our Promise was to be kept.

Reluctantly, I rose up off his cock and rolled over on the bed beside him, panting. I had to put my hand on my pussy, but I resolutely kept from rubbing any more. All I could do was to say, "We both need a cold shower!"

->_>_>_>_>_>

She rode up and down on my cock while those white moons moved enticingly. I thrust deep into her and felt my climax build. I remembered our Promise, but I was sure I did not have enough will power to keep it up. Suddenly, she stopped moving entirely. I knew she was about to come, and so was I. My hard dick throbbed inside her tight pussy.

Then she rolled off me with a little moan, and lay on the bed gasping. She stood up and grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, we need a cold shower." Together we went into the bathroom. She leaned into the shower and turned on the cold water. I winced, but we both hopped in. We shivered together as the cold water hit, but it did finally cool us both off.

We got out of the shower and went back into the bedroom. I sat down on the bed to watch her dress. I always enjoyed doing that. Her ass looked nice as she rummaged in the underwear drawer, but I tried to keep my mind off that and my rod from rising again. She pulled out a sexy little pair of black undies, and then she turned to look at me with a twinkle in her eye. She had the undies in one hand, and turned the other palm up empty. "Which one?" she demanded.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

Well, the cold shower did cool us off enough so the Anniversary Promise was still intact. I was beginning to wonder, though, how long we could keep this up. The point was to keep the tension going, so I rummaged around for my sexiest panties. I turned to him with the panties in one hand, and the other hand empty. "Pick one," I told him.

The big lunk responded as I figured he would. "HUH?" he said.

"Pick a hand," I replied. "Which shall I wear?"

"I love your sexy black panties," he said. "But, but, you don't have anything in the other hand."

"That's absolutely right," I said.

The answer began to dawn in his mind. "You mean, panties or...or nothing?" the oaf asked.

A twinkle in my eyes and a mischievous smile were my answer. He thought a minute, and then pointed at my empty hand. I tossed the black panties toward him and they landed right on his head. He chuckled at that.

So then I got out a tiny lace bra. One hand, the bra, the other hand empty. I only had to look at my man for a moment before he pointed at the empty hand.

->_>_>_>_>_>

I always like to watch her dress. But this time, she was teasing more than normal. When she picked out her skimpiest black panties, and held them out toward me, I chuckled and shook my head.

"Panties, or nothing?" she asked me.

I muttered, acting as if I was deciding. "Nothing looks good on you!" I guess she liked that joke because she tossed me the panties. Then she rummaged around for a little lacy bra. I chuckled again and shook my head. So she wrapped the bra around my head and pulled me in to kiss her nipples. I love the taste of them, but I only got in one kiss before she pulled away again.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers