Mutual Support, Mutual Pleasure

Story Info
Two lonely people discover each other.
1.9k words
4.25
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every now and then life hands you a bag of lemons. As one author has said, "If you have lemons, make lemonade!" I didn't realize that circumstances would set me up to do exactly that. My name is Jack Smith and I am a widower. I'm also financially secure and own my own business.

Amy, my only child, and a close friend of hers, Lois, had been on their way to visit me. Amy had a good heart. Her friend, Lois, had lost her only surviving relative six months before the trip. She hadn't yet been able to put the death behind her. Lois was about ten years older than Amy, but when you are in your late twenties the late thirties don't seem to be that much older.

After driving almost fifteen hundred miles, without so much as a slight delay, it was almost unbelievable that the accident happened just as they got off the interstate near my home. It was a bad accident! The fact that anyone survived baffled the EMTs at the scene. According to the EMTs Amy died instantly. Lois survived, but in very bad condition.

Lois had multiple internal soft tissue injuries as well as broken bones. The doctor's thought that they could get her to the point of walking again but one eye and one hand, both on the right side, would no longer be fully functional. The right side of her face had been pretty badly broken. The surgeons had done a good job, but it was obvious that things were not truly right. She had been on the passenger's side when the big pickup truck hit them. The pickup hit the driver's door and drove the car into a heavy power pole. It was the pole that had damaged Lois. The pickup's driver was drunk, speeding, and driving with a suspended license. His very unhappy insurance carrier would pick up the medical bills for Lois.

Lois had nobody to visit her, except me. Because she was my daughter's friend I felt that I owed her as much care as I could provide. It was two and a half months before Lois was fit enough to leave the hospital. I insisted that she use my guest room during her recovery.

I contracted, with a temp agency, for three nurses. They took eight hour shifts around the clock. I specifically asked for nurses with extreme desecration regarding the patents privacy. As I found out later, they were very good at being quiet.

It was several months before Lois was fit to take care of herself without help. I found that I loved having someone to talk to at the dinner table. Lois wasn't really good at doing housework with a bad right hand, but that was okay. I had forgotten how nice it was to sit down at the kitchen table and enjoy a conversation.

I had told Lois that she should consider herself part of my family. She didn't have to pay rent, or do work to enjoy staying with me. She also knew that I respected her personal boundaries.

Lois was about the same size and build as my wife had been. My wife's clothes and jewelry fit her just fine. I made it a practice to take her out to dinner several times a month. We, jokingly, called our outings "dates" although there was initially nothing romantic about them.

Our routine continued for a year and a half before we noticed the subtle difference. I was seeing Lois not only as a friend but as an attractive member of the opposite sex. She had, unknown to me, found herself thinking of me in the same way.

It was at Thanksgiving dinner that we both learned about each other's feelings. I had suggested that we share something that we were grateful for before the meal. I decided to go first, since it was my idea.

"Lois, I am grateful for you. At first it was only because you were good company, later because I really liked you, and most recently because I have fallen in love with you. You really are very important to me."

An unusual shadow seemed to pass over Lois' face. It was gone in a moment.

"Jack, I am very happy that you feel that way about me! The thing I am grateful for is the mirror image of yours. I have fallen in love with you, as well. With that said, I think we still need to go slow and make sure that we are as compatible as we seem to be. I'm sure that we each have our own little secret areas that will have to be discussed, in time. I will now be able to cuddle up against you when we sit down to listen to music. I pray that all goes well between us."

I was a bit uneasy with her wording. It sounded like she had something significant that I needed to know; but now was not the time to pry.

"Lois, unless you turn out to be an axe murderer or have a husband hidden away someplace, I don't think that there is much that could make me feel any differently than I do now. We'll take it slowly, there is no rush to jump into something that one or the other of us are uneasy about."

That evening, when we sat down to listen to music, Lois sat next to me on the couch. You could not have slid a piece of paper between us. She had her head resting on my shoulder and I had one arm around her shoulders. We did end up kissing a lot but not doing much else that evening.

Over the next week our love for each other grew, seemingly exponentially. It was the week before Christmas that I decided to pop the question. I had my wife's engagement ring in my pocket as we sat listening to music. At a break in the music I got off the couch and knelt at her feet.

"Lois, would you marry me?"

She became very quiet and there were tears running down her cheeks.

"I've been afraid that you might ask me that question. It puts me in an incredible bind. I want to marry you more than you can possibly know. You are a good and gentle man. I have learned to love you more than I have ever loved anyone else. But, now I need to share a dark secret that will probably destroy our love. It will be better to show you than to speak about it. The secret will probably shock you. Can we go into one of the bedrooms, please?"

I got up and she led me into her bedroom.

"You know that I have never worn a bikini or tight fitting slacks for as long as you have known me. There is a reason for that. Let me go into the bathroom, remove my clothes and put on a robe. I'll be right back out."

It could only have been a couple of minutes, but it seemed like half an hour had passed when she came out of the bathroom.

"I'm going to turn away from you and drop the robe. Then I will turn around and you will probably hate me."

Now, I was worried!

She turned her back and dropped the robe. She had a beautiful butt and a wonderful shape. Then she turned around!

I was silent for a couple of moments. During that time she had started quietly crying. There, near her vagina was a very small cock. There was, however, no scrotum.

"I don't understand Lois. I still love you, but I am very confused. Please help me understand."

She ran over to me and hugged me to her. While we were in our embrace she started to speak.

"I was born a hermaphrodite. I have XX chromosomes, so I am genetically a woman. Instead of a clit I have the penis that a boy would have, but I also have a vagina. Obviously, the penis works just like yours does. I can take a piss standing up. However, although it is occasionally possible for me to get an erection I cannot produce sperm. I have wanted to have this taken care of for years, but haven't had the money for the operation. Please don't hate me."

I knelt down in front of her and again asked, "Will you marry me?"

"You still want to marry me, even with this, this ..... dick?"

"Yes, It doesn't change who you are. I assume that you are listed as female on your driver's license and Social Security account. You simply have some additional playground features. I truly do love you, Lois. Again, will you marry me?"

"Yes, oh yes, yes, yes."

I slipped my deceased wife's engagement ring on her ring finger; rose, and hugged her to me. I gently kissed her.

I moved back a step of two, and probably with a stupid grin on my face asked her: "Now that's out in the open, what say that I get naked too and we try out my steam shower? I don't want to consummate our marriage until after we have exchanged our vows, but I would like to mess around with you. What do you say?"

She grinned and said, "Let me undress you."

I just grinned and waited for her to strip me. When the last shred of clothing came off I embraced her again and kissed her. Then we went into my bathroom and started the shower. My steam shower is large enough for two good sized people and has a bench for when you use it as a sauna. Tonight, we simply washed each other. When I say washed, I mean totally washed each and every nook and cranny on each other's body. After we rinsed off, I got the pre-warmed towels and we dried each other.

We lay down on my bed and I started kissing at her mouth and worked my way down her body. I spent much time on each of her beautiful breasts. Then I worked my way down to her crotch. I kissed the opening to her vagina and sucked her outer lips into my mouth. As I did this, her penis, that should have been her clit, started to get semi stiff.

I moved up and for the first time in my life kissed, and then, took a penis into my mouth. I tried to do what I imagined would feel good to me. It seemed to be working. After several minutes Lois' hips were moving in time with my sucking and licking. I slowed down as we approached the point where she should have a climax. Boy, did she have a climax. I held on for dear life and swallowed her entire load. Then I moved back up and kissed her on the lips. She could taste herself on my lips.

"Oh, Jack, that was the most satisfying climax I have ever had. Let me return the favor."

I allowed her to suck me off, but at the same time I had switched around so that I was sucking on her super sized clit, penis, while she was busy. We both came explosively.

Well, the following day we got our marriage license. I asked our pastor to do a simple wedding, no music, etc. Before Christmas Eve we were husband and wife. I had a special present for her.

The card said,

"This card is good for the complete cost of the genital reconstruction if you decide to have it. With much love, your husband, Jake."

As of yet, Lois hasn't set up an appointment for the surgery. She's not sure she will since I am comfortable with her the way she is. Time will tell, in the meantime we keep each other fully satisfied.

Life is now good again.