MW4W

Story Info
A BDSM threesome fantasy comes true.
7.3k words
4.69
50.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoshuaX
JoshuaX
261 Followers

NOTE

This story just popped into my head. Pure fantasy, it did not quite fit into the "universe" of She's In Charge (Currently I have no plans to explore extra-marital partners there), so this is just a simple one-off story.

To My Dear Friend Nommy; no, the man does not wish to hit either of the women, nor does he wish to press charges. He's an open-minded chap who happens to get off on being teased a little. He loves his wife, she loves him, happy happy joy joy ;)

Love you Nommy, and see you in the comments!

MW4W – kinky couple wants to play

We are a naughty kinky femdom couple. He is 35 5'9 and she is 31 5'6. We are fit and open minded.

We are looking for a woman to fuck my wife, using a strap-on; I would be bound for the festivities and forced to watch, but not participate.

Afterwards, you would use the strap-on on me, but be gentle as I am new to this.

Send a picture if interested; serious replies only, please!

I glanced at my wife, Michelle, and raised an eyebrow. Michelle pushed back a stray bang, and bit her lip as she looked at me. "Are you sure?" she asked. Her dark eyes sparkled with mischief, amusement, and what was clearly sexual anticipation.

I grinned. "You are the boss, sweetie."

She blushed a bit, and nodded. I hit thesubmitbutton, and our little ad joined the countless others on the internet. I shifted my hard-on inside my jeans, and wondered how long we would have to wait.

***

We did not wait long.

Within a day, we had thirty-seven dick pics, with comments like "I'll be glad to fuck your wife for you." We had seventeen messages from escorts offering their services, about half of those claiming some kind of fetish friendly expertise.

By the end of the week, our mailbox full of junk (heh), we had pretty much given up. It seemed our fantasy wasn't going to pan out. And then Friday, we got an email from someone calling herself K1NK.E.GRL.

Dear MW4W. I am interested in your add on Gregs List. I am 27 years old, average height and build (see attached). I am mostly into women, but using the dildo on your man isn't that different, and it sounds like fun. Would love to watch him squirm just out of reach as I fuck you silly 

Please respond with YOUR pics if you like what you see.

I showed Michelle the email as soon as it came in; she was biting her lip again as she read, and I could practically feel her excitement. We had been teasing each other with this fantasy for a while, and I knew her engine would be revving at the thought of it actually happening.

"She looks good to me," I commented. The attached picture was from the neck down; our kinky girl was wearing stockings on a pair of pleasantly sculpted legs, suspenders and garter, and a pair of black lacy underwear. She had wide hips, and just a bit of weight around the middle. Topless, we had a clear view of heavy breasts, with perky pink nipples. Just a bit of blonde hair was visible in the image, tickling her shoulders.

"Hell, yes," my wife commented. Her hand was now rubbing me through my pants, and I was responding accordingly. "I like her. I can't wait for her to 'fuck me silly'. Email her back right away."

I did as ordered, sending our availability for the weekend, and a picture we had picked out before hand; my wife standing tall in a red corset and thong, her brunette hair in pigtails. She was holding a leash that hung down to the collar around my neck where I kneeled at her feet, completely naked.

It was only moments before we had another reply:Saturday at 8?

Another exchange of emails and we were set for her to arrive at our house the next night. Neither of us could wait, so Michelle led me upstairs; she then teased me for two hours, never letting me cum, while she fell asleep quite sated after three orgasms of her own. Sleep was a long time coming for me, my mind and body focused on the coming fantasy.

***

Saturday morning, Michelle woke me with her mouth on my member. She arched an eyebrow and her eyes twinkled as she looked up at me; I groaned, knowing there wasn't the slightest chance of her letting me cum before our date, but loving the feeling. I settled in with a moan as she worked.

With a pop, she let me slip free from her mouth. "You looking forward to tonight?" She grinned. While I answered, her tongue moved up and down my shaft as if it were a popsicle.

"God, yes," I groaned. The thought of being helplessly out of reach while another woman had her way with my wife was almost enough to push me over. And I couldn't wait to find out what the strap-on felt like; I had played a little with butt plugs, but Michelle had never wanted to do anything anal. I was pretty excited at the thought, and a little terrified too. And, I had to admit, I had to wonder if I would be allowed to cum or not.

"While you are all tied up, I'll bet it's just going to drive you nuts; watching her fuck me, you unable to help." I moaned at the thought, and wondered how I would get through the date without losing my marbles. "A nice new pussy, just a few feet away, and you can't touch that, either. Ooo, that's going to be rough," she smiled at me. I moaned as she again lowered her mouth onto my quivering member. She sucked hard, and I lifted my hips in response. She started bobbing faster, the wet sounds of her mouth on me pushing me even faster towards orgasm. And then, as I knew she would, she stopped. She popped out of bed, pulling me along behind her, and led me to the shower.

We showered together; she had me wash her, giving special attention to her breasts. While I massaged her chest from behind, she grinded her ass against my hard cock. Her hand worked between her legs, bringing herself to an orgasm.

We ate a late breakfast/early lunch, and spent the day watching movies. Whenever she felt like it, she reached over and jerked me to the edge. Twice she used her mouth, and every time she left me panting and desperate. I spent much of the day massaging her legs, her feet, her breasts. I covered her with kisses as I worked, my cock desperate and leaking. Once I knelt before her and ate her to an orgasm, her fists clenched in my hair; another time, she had me lay back on the couch so she could straddle my face, and ride it to another orgasm.

We ordered in for dinner, and she gave a cock a few dozen stroked between each slice of pizza. It was one of the most intense days of teasing I had ever experienced, and the whole while the thought of the night's festivities was keeping us both horny and excited.

After dinner, we showered again. She had me bring her to another quick orgasm with my fingers, and she managed to bring me to the edge three more times before we even rinsed off. She led me out of the shower, pulling me along by my cock. We got dressed, and she made a point of grinning as she put my collar on.

Knowing the time was fast approaching, we went downstairs, were she again rode my face to an orgasm, this time not bothering to take off her panties or skirt. She fondled me as she rode me, and I bucked my hips upwards, desperate for relief.

As she calmed down next to me from her last orgasm, she leered at me and announced, "It's just about that time."

***

Michelle led me to the bed, smiling the whole way. The alarm clock on the bedside table displayed 7:45, and I was hard at the thought of what was coming. "Strip," she commanded at the foot of the bed, and I rushed to obey. She embraced me, and our mouths met in a passionate kiss. Tongues entwined, she reached down to grab me; in moments she had me desperately thrusting against her hand. Relief was just a few strokes away when she stopped, and I whimpered.

She had me bend over the end of the bed. Pausing only to spank my exposed bottom, she quickly tied my ankles spread to the legs of the bed. She shackled my wrists together behind my back. She attached my collar to a rope that ran up the length of the bed, tied in the center on the frame at the top of the mattress; it prevented me from rising up, though without my arms I figured it was impossible anyways. She gave me a few more spanks, and then started to slowly stroke my cock where it hung beneath me, against the edge of the bed.

She had me close yet again to cumming when the doorbell rang, and I nearly had an accident at the sound. She gave me a final slap, tossed me a wide smile, and skipped out of the room. I closed my eyes to wait, my cock throbbing and desperate. I grinded against the mattress as best I could, desperate for relief but afraid I might actually cum, and ruin my reward later. Assuming I would get a reward.

Downstairs, I could hear my wife's voice, and that of another unfamiliar female. I couldn't make out the words, but could hear gentle laughter; as faint as it was, I could hear the nervousness –and excitement – in my wife's voice.

They came into the bedroom in a rush, and I barely caught a glimpse as they continued past into the walk-in closet, shutting the door behind them. My face pressed into the mattress didn't give me the best angle, but I did manage to see Michelle was carrying a bottle of wine and a pair of glasses, and our new girl threw me a quick grin; she was wearing an overcoat that hid everything underneath.

I could make out whispering from the closet, and more laughter. I didn't really know what they were planning, and the anticipation was killing me. I heard the pop that meant they had opened the wine, and more laughter. I briefly considered calling out to hurry up, but knew that would only bring me trouble. Instead, I closed my eyes and concentrated on breathing calmly.

Eventually, the door opened and the two woman sauntered into my frame of view. My cock twitched at the sight, and I would have whimpered, had I not been embarrassed in front of our new girl. They were both dressed in heels and stockings, garters and thongs. My wife was wearing a matching black bra, her dark hair again in pigtails, as she knew how much I loved the look. The new girl was wearing a silky red babydoll, her impressive cleavage on display. Her blond hair was hanging loose down her back. Where my wife displayed creamy, nearly white skin, the new girl was well tanned. Both were wearing huge smiles, both had spots of red in their cheeks, and both held very full glasses of red wine.

Michelle's hand touched me softly, as if in greeting, giving my cock a few gentle strokes. "Honey, this is Dani," she introduced to me. "Dani, my slave, Mike."

"Pleasure," I managed to say with a smile. "I would shake your hand, but..." I gave my shackled wrists a wiggle.

"Nice to meet you," Dani answered. She reached over and gave my ass a spank hard enough to make me wince, and wipe the smile from my face. "But I am here for your wife, slave. In the unlikely event I actually talk to you, you will call me Mistress. Otherwise, pretend you aren't even here, and we will get along famously."

My eyes widened in shock, and I wondered what I had gotten myself into. She glared at me with nothing but disdain; and then I glanced at Michelle and could see she was barely containing a laugh, her eyes dancing. At least I had an idea of what they had been whispering about in the closet. "Yes, Mistress," I murmured, getting into character. Dani smiled, although I don't think she meant me to see it.

Michelle glanced at me, and then at Dani. Then she took a rather big gulp of wine, and stared down into the glass. "So... Uh... How do we get started?" She asked quietly. I was amused at how timid she was, considered how aggressive she usually was in the bedroom.

Dani tossed me a quick smile, took a big sip of her own, and set her wine down on a table. She moved to Michelle; she took my wife's wine and set it down next to hers. Before my wife could say anything, Dani moved in. One hand went to the back of her neck, while the other went to her hip. Gently, the new girl kissed my wife on the lips. I could tell Michelle was nervous; her own hands twitched uselessly at her sides, as if she didn't know what to do with them. Dani continued to kiss, and I could see my wife slowly starting to respond. She started to kiss back, and I could see the space between them shirk as they moved closer together.

Michelle's lips opened, and Dani smiled as she matched the move; I could see their tongues meet, entwined. My wife's hands moved then, one gently resting on the side of one of Dani's breasts, the other in the small of her back. Michelle let out the faintest of moans, and I felt my cock twitch at the sound.

My wife was making out with a woman. I couldn't believe it. Slowly, I was grinding into the bed, matching the pace of their increasingly aggressive kiss. I had always dreamed... And now it was happening three feet away. And I was helpless to join them. I struggled against my bondage, and groaned in desperation. The women heard, and broke the kiss just long enough to giggle at my predicament.

As the kiss went on, Dani grabbed at Michelle's ass with both hands. They had turned, so Michelle's back was to me; I whimpered as Dani squeezed her ass, and pulled my wife against her. Their bodies were now tightly entwined, their pelvises crushed together. Michelle slid her hand forward, caressing the full breast, while her other hand now claimed a handful of ass as well. Slowly they started grinding against each other; Dani was sucking on Michelle's tongue, and my wife was pawing at the woman's breast greedily. I whimpered as Dani spread Michelle's cheeks apart as she rubbed, and the string of my wife's thong disappeared between the tight globes of her bottom.

Dani's hands suddenly let go, and I saw Michelle's cheeks quiver as gravity took over. She moved her hands up, and reached the clasp of my wife's bra. With much less trouble than I had ever had, she had the clasp open. As the bra sagged free, Dani snagged it, and tossed it at me. It landed on my back. I groaned.

"Oh fuck," my wife growled as the other woman took her breasts into her hands. Her head flopped back a bit, her eyes rolled up, as she let the feeling of a woman's hands on her envelope her. She moaned as Dani shifted focus to her nipples, and returned to the kiss with aggression and desperation, crushing her mouth against the younger woman's. Michelle moved her hands, fumbling with the hem of Dani's baby doll, and eventually found her way under the silky material. They had turned again, and I could see her own hands seeking out Dani's nipples under the material. Both woman had closed their eyes as they moaned into each other's mouths.

Dani broke away, her face flushed and smiling. She grabbed the bottom of her negligee, and slowly pulled it upwards. One at a time, almost in slow motion, I watched her breasts drop free as the garment cleared them. Upwards it slid, up over her head. Finally, she tossed the babydoll onto my back with Michelle's bra. And I whimpered again, wanting to grab the thing and hold it, to smell it, but unable to move.

With wide eyes, I watched Dani move past me. She climbed onto top of the bed, half sitting against the headboard, her legs spread wide; I stared hard at her crotch as if I might eventually see through the thin triangle of material that hid her secret place from me.

"I need mine," Dani said to my wife, "Before I give you yours. Get over here and give it to me." She reached down, and tugged the thong aside, revealed a swollen slit already wet with moisture. She was shaved bald, giving me the best possible view; I felt my cock spasm and knew I was leaking precum at the sight.

Michelle hesitated only briefly. She had never been with a woman, so had obviously never tasted a woman's pussy; but she loved to make me eat her, and loved to watch the act in porno; I knew she had fantasized about it many times. She dived in even faster than I expected. She ended up on her hands and knees, her face lowered into the other woman's vagina. Because of the length of the bed, that put my wife agonizingly close to me; her knees were on either side of my head, her feet occasionally rubbing against my side as she worked. Her pussy was onlyinchesabove my head; inches! But I could not physically turn my head in a way that would let me reach it. Her body blocked everything of our new girl, though I could see Michelle's breasts dangling below her, swaying in time with the movements of her mouth. I grinded hard against the bed, and actually felt a tear in my eye as frustration filled me. I could hear Dani's moans as Michelle went down on her. She was panting, her breathing heavy. I could feel the bed rocking slowly underneath them, as my wife's body moved back and forth over me; I assumed she was thrusting her tongue into the other woman like a dildo. Or was she using her fingers? The mental images were driving me crazy. I watched my wife's breasts move, and made noises in my throat that sounded an awful lot like crying.

I pulled at the restraints holding my wrists; I shook my head desperately. "Oh god," I whined.

"Shut it," Dani snapped between moans. "No one... Oh! Yeah, there! No one is talking to you, slave."

Michelle murmured her agreement, but I couldn't make out the words; she must have been buried to the nose in Dani's pussy. I groaned and pulled uselessly at my bonds. My cock was throbbing so hard I thought it would explode. Dani's moans had increased in volume, and the motions on the bed had the headboard banging the wall rapidly. My wife was moaning into the other woman, and I could see her hips grinding against nothing but air above me. I felt a drip of wetness on the side of my face and knew Michelle was dripping wet. I moaned, and shut my eyes tightly, trying to ignore the overwhelming need to cum in my throbbing penis.

At last, Dani cried out; if there were words to the sound, they were lost to the pitch. The rocking of the bed increased dramatically, and I knew the woman was pushing herself up against Michelle's mouth as she cummed. Gradually, the motions slowed, and eventually stopped. Michelle fell forward on the bed, snuggling with the woman, cradling one breast with her hand.

"Wow. That was good," Dani commented when she regained her breath. "And you have never done that before?"

I could practically hear my wife blush as she responded, though I could not see her face. "First time. I liked it too. You taste good," She giggled.

"You sure I can't convince you to switch teams?" Dani added.

"We'll see," Michelle teased, for my benefit I was sure.

Slowly, the two bodies separated. Dani stood, while Michelle lay back on the bed. My wife lifted her legs, and made a show of taking off her panties; her vagina looked puffy and wet as it bulged between her thighs, with her legs up in the air. She opened her legs, lowering them slowly to either side of me, her open and ready pussy well out of reach. It turned me on so much to see her so hot for another woman, I doubted I had ever felt so out of control horny. If I had been free, nothing in the world could have stopped me from taking her myself, right then and there.

"Tease," Dani commented, and I had to agree. I watched as she slipped her own thong off. She held the thing by a finger, and grinned at me wickedly. "Open up, slave," she commanded. I nearly cummed as she shoved the panties, soaked in the woman's juices, into my mouth. I groaned in desperation around the sweet tasting gag. My wife laughed at me, and Dani tossed her a wink.

Dani proceeded to buckle on the harness, strapping the belts around her thighs and across her waist. Next, she produced a dildo from somewhere. Either Michelle had been shopping, or the new girl had brought it with her. It was black as ebony, and bigger than any of the toys we had used. It had to be at least ten inches in length, and likely double the thickness of my own cock. Dani attached the thing to the harness, and I glanced at Michelle; her eyes sparkled with excitement and lust. I had a feeling she had chosen the dildo herself. Dani adjusted the harness and dildo until it rested on her hips in a way she was happy with, and then thrust her hips in my direction, the massive fake cock waggling a greeting.

JoshuaX
JoshuaX
261 Followers
12