My 30 Year Old Daughter 01

Story Info
A fantasy becomes a reality.
1.2k words
3.71
72.3k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teerex101
teerex101
20 Followers

The next morning I awoke to find Fluffs was no longer in the bed. I must have been so exhausted from the love-making that I did not feel her move. I pulled on my underpants and went into the lounge where I found Fluffs watching the morning news. She was wearing her pyjamas again, this time the top undone revealing her small luscious boobs. I went over to her, slipped a hand inside her top and cupped a breast, softly squeezing a nipple. She closed her eyes, moaning as I caressed her boob. I kissed her on her forehead and said "Morning, my angel. How did you sleep? Wasn't too cramped was it?"

"No Dad," she answered, "but maybe we can move the sofa into your room and bring the bed here. What do you think?"

"That's an idea. It will give us more space."

"Exactly what I was thinking," she said winking at me.

I took my hand out of her top and asked "What would you like for breakfast?" In the past before I came to the UK I would always do the breakfast for her so this time was no different.

"Oh, just the normal, thanks, Dad."

"Marmite on toast and a cuppa tea?"

"Okay."

"What are we doing today?"

"I thought we could take a drive to visit Shaun in Romsey." Shaun is my younger brother and his wife Lisa is a real prude, not interested at all in porn, not even soft-core, so any fooling about would be totally out of the question.

Sounding disappointed she said "Oh, okay."

"But tomorrow we'll go to Leeds Castle in Kent."

I'd been there two years previously and had a few photos and videos that I'd taken. I showed these to her after breakfast and she said that it would be a fantastic experience.

At Shaun's place we exchanged pleasantries before he lit up the barbecue and really gorged ourselves on great food. We left quite early in the evening, making the trip back to London at twilight. Fluffs had a short doze with my hand resting on her thigh. She woke up as we got onto the M4 when Fluffs asked "Dad, do you have any fantasies?"

Taken completely by surprise, because I did in fact have a few, I said "Why on God's planet would you ask me something like that?"

"Just thought you might have," she replied nonchalantly. My main fantasy which I briefly outlined to her, revolved around females of any age taking a pee between two cars in a car-park where she could possibly be seen.

"Well, that's mine. Do you have any?" I said keeping another fantasy for later.

Her reply made my heart skip a beat. "I would like to have sex behind a bush in a park."

"What?" I exclaimed, "Why, for heaven's sake?"

"Intrigue, I suppose," she answered. My mind went through the endless possibilities of acting out her fantasy. I thought about the car-park at Leeds Castle which was basically in a vast area of gardens, quite a long walk to and from the Castle would give us ample opportunities to make her fantasy a reality.

I had been given a parking spot in an underground garage close my flat in which we soon entered. I parked close to the doors which led to the stairs but Fluffs said "Look for a few cars and park between them."

Just as I opened my mouth to ask why, I realised she wanted to make my fantasy a reality. There are a few theatres in the area so quite a number of movie or theatre goers would be parking in this garage. I spotted a gap between two cars and parked. Fluffs said "Dad, come round my side, I'm going to pee for you."

"Jeez, Fluffs," I said, "Some movies are coming out. We might be seen."

"Dad, that's what realising your fantasy is all about, isn't it?"

"I suppose." I opened her door and she stepped out, lifted her skirt and pulled her thong down to her knees. I nervously looked around but could not see anyone. She dropped onto her haunches and said "Dad, leave the door open so I am hidden from any passers-by, please."

"Wait," I said, "I want to see." I stepped around her with my back to the wall. I just had to see this. I knelt down to get a better look just as a trickle began slowly turning into a gentle flow. Very tentatively I reached out to touch her pee.

"Dad," she almost shouted, "Dad," this time a whisper, "What are you doing?"

"Relax and enjoy," I said. I felt the warm pee running over my fingers but that just wasn't enough for me. I reached further and touched her pussy lips, parting them slightly.

"Oh, God, Dad, please don't."

"Why?" I asked. "This is my fantasy after all, and nearly coming to reality."

Almost whispering she said "Oh God, why did I agree to this?" Her pee flowed over my hand as I now put a finger between her lips into her pussy. Just as her pee was dispersing along the ground towards a gutter we heard a car coming into the garage.

"Fuck it," I said, standing up and, as Fluffs finished and stood up as well, a car came around the corner towards where we were just closing my car's door. I had not noticed that my cock had risen but I now felt it pressing against my jeans. Fluffs saw it and hooked her arm in mine as we walked towards the stairs.

"Happy?" she said.

"Almost," I replied, indicating my hard-on.

"We'll have to take care of that at home," she said.

No sooner had we entered the flat when she had hands all over my jeans, unzipping and pulling them down off me. My cock jumped out, hitting her on her chin but she immediately gulped it and began slowly sucking for all she was worth. I was in heaven as I moved with Fluffs holding my cock into the bedroom where I fell backwards onto the sofa bed with her kneeling in front of me.

"Oh, God Fluffs, you are brilliant! I'm nearly there." I reached inside her top for her tits and grabbed a nipple, alternating between squeezing her tit softly and pinching a nipple. Fluffs was also moaning and she let go my cock so that I could take her top as I lifted it top off her slim body revealing her gorgeous shape. I told her to get on the bed and crept under her lower body as she sucked my cock. I pulled her lips apart and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go, tasting her salty pee still clinging to her pussy lips. As she humped my mouth I could feel pressure building up behind my balls. I licked her arse and then pushed a finger in just as my cock began to explode.

"God, Fluffs, I'm cumming," I said as I pushed another two fingers into her wet pussy. "I'm cumming, oh God, Jesus, I'm cumming."

Fluffs tried speaking as well but just moaned as I felt her pussy walls contract against my fingers as I drained all my cum into my darling daughter's mouth. She swallowed everything and collapsed across my legs and I relaxed on the pillow, exhaustion quickly overtaking any conscious thoughts.

"Christ, Dad," she said holding my now flaccid cock. "You really know how to please a woman." At least I think that was what she said. I heard her speaking as I drifted off to sleep. The trip to Leeds Castle the next day would be rather interesting.

teerex101
teerex101
20 Followers