My 35th Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Day 2 features surfing with a spin and more time with Don.
6.4k words
3.87
9.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2

Kara woke me u p the next morning carrying a plate of fruit and two cups of coffee. She told me that Don had ordered them for us and started to giggle. I blushed still a little embarrassed from the night before which made her laugh harder. She sat the plate of fruit down and ran into the living room and came back with the package that the hostess had promised informing us of all the activities on the island. I got tickled myself when I thought of what I did last night and bet that wouldn't be in the list of things to do. I grabbed my robe from the foot of the bed and slipped it on. Kara came in and flopped down on the bed with the packet. We looked through various brochures, surfing instruction, snorkeling, shopping, restaurants, spa packages, horse back riding, deep sea fishing. There were so many activities available that I didn't know which one I wanted to do first. Kara wanted to learn to surf; I pondered the idea and thought it might be fun so we called the front desk to see if it was available today. The hostess set us up with two instructors and all items necessary for the lessons. We were to meet our instructors in an hour on the west beach.

As I was looking though my luggage to find a bathing suit and all I could locate were three string bikinis one black, red and turquoise blue. I was standing there looking at my skimpy supply when Kara came into the room. She could see the confusion on my face as I tried to decide which one would cover more. She picked up the turquoise suit and threw it at me. I told her that I had never worn anything this small in public before and was a little taken back by just the thought. She laughed and told me that I would look fabulous in them and to hurry up and get changed we didn't have much time to get there. I wiggled into the tiny swim suit and slid on a pair of shorts and T-shirt. I met Kara on the deck and we headed off to the west side of the island.

The ride to the beach was a little bumpy however, the views were spectacular. The ocean was a beautiful shade of aqua and the beaches where white. When we arrived at the west beach we found four surf boards standing in the sand and two handsome young locals sitting in the sand waiting for us. As we approached, the two men got up and came to greet us. The older of the two was named Todd, he was no older than twenty two, had long black hair that was tied back in a ponytail, and a magnificent body. Both were tan, slender and very athletically built. Standing in the sunlight the water glistened off of their rippled chest and I didn't know if I was going to be able to concentrate on anything other than their looks. Kara chose the younger one named Jeff he looked like he could have easily been Todd's little brother.

We headed down to the water and the boys began to give us tips on how to "pop-up" on a board. I tried to listen but my eyes kept trailing all over this sexy man. I couldn't stop looking him up and down. They told us to pick a board and head into the water. I was a little scared because I had no idea what they just talked about and was afraid that I would look like a fool. Todd told me that Kara and Jeff were going to go down the beach a little ways so that we wouldn't be bumping into each other during the lessons. I pulled of my T-shirt and shorts and grabbed a board and headed into the water. When we got about waist deep or so, Todd told me to mount the board. He came up behind me and placed his hands on my waist to help boost me up on the board. I loved the way his hands felt on my bare flesh. Once I was on the board and sitting straddled on it, he stood beside me and told me that the hardest part of surfing was to find the perfect wave. He talked about all different kinds of waves and how to approach them. I was still distracted a little by his beautiful face and, his deep dark brown eyes and his sexy accent. He showed me how to paddle out and how to stand on the board. That was more difficult than I expected, it wasn't as easy as they made it sound. He was expecting me to just "pop up" like toast out of a toaster, yea right. After several failed attempts I finally got the hang of it.

We paddled out a little farther and I could notice the waves were a little bigger. I tried to catch a wave like he told me but it was a failed attempt with me landing hard in the water. This was something that would take more than a day to perfect and I wasn't sure that it was something I wanted to spend a lot of time doing. I tried several more times and all ended with the same fate: me in the water wishing we had found something else to do today. Todd suggested that we take a break after seeing the frustration on my face. We paddled a little ways back into shore. He told me that he was going to put up his board and would be right back. As he walked to shore I couldn't help but think that this man looked like a god walking out of the ocean onto the beach. He was beautiful with the water glistening off him.

He returned and asked if he could join me on my board. I said yes and with little effort he slid right on behind me. We began to talk about how beautiful it was on this island and he began to tell about some of the hidden spots on the island that only the locals knew about. I was intrigued and asked if he would be available to show me around the island one day during our stay. He told me that he would love to. He also told me that he was a masseuse here on the island and that he could give the best massages for a hundred mile radius. I told him that sounded really good right about now, he laughed and asked me if I wanted a demonstration. I said yes and he began to rub my back right here on the surf board. It felt amazing, his young strong hands rubbing all over my back and around to my flat belly and then back up to my shoulders. I began to sigh and moan with each new section as he caressed and rubbed it. Massages have always been my weakness.

He told me that he had never given a massage on a surf board before and I told him that would be a first for the both of us because I had never received a massage on a surf board. He asked if he could undo the back of my bikini so he could rub my entire back without fighting the strap. I agreed and felt my string being untied almost instantly. His hands continued rubbing and massaging my back, I told him that if he didn't stop soon he would be able to have his way with me. He started to laugh and said that would be a first for him too, having his way with a woman on a surf board. I thought that was an interesting idea, sex on a surf board. The idea sounded like a good one to me and if he could work his body like he could work his hands this was going to be the best surfing instruction a woman could ever have.

I leaned back into him and was about to ask him if he wanted to give it a try when I felt his hardness against my back. I reached my hand behind my back, reached into his swim trunks and grabbed a handful of his cock and began to stroke it. As I did his hands moved up to my breasts and began to massage them and play with my nipples. I arched my back enjoying the feeling of his hands roughly kneading and stroking my sensitive breasts. He pulled out of my hand and slid off the surf board and walked around to the front and told me to lay back. He slid the bottoms of my suit off and tied them to his shorts. He grabbed my legs and placed one on each of his shoulders and gently began to nibble and lick down to my pussy. He licked and sucked hard at my clit making me moan and grind myself into his mouth. I felt his fingers begin to enter into my pussy, as his mouth stroked me into utter bliss. He licked me until I was at my breaking point and then sent me over the edge with another finger entering inside me.

He sat me up on the board and climbed on behind me. I leaned forward on the board and scooted back into him. He lifted me up a little and slid his long slender dick into my wet pussy. We rocked back and forth with the movement of the waves and made some of our own in the process. He grabbed my hips and began to thrust himself deep inside me, as I used the leverage of the board to push myself back against him. He was hitting my g-spot perfectly in this position and I knew that it wasn't going to take long for me to climax again. He sped up with the quickening of my breath and he began thrust himself faster and faster into my hot pussy. I couldn't hold off any longer and began give way to another orgasm; I felt his body stiffen against mine and knew that he was cumming with me. I slumped against the board trying to catch my breath. This was amazing: sex on a surf board in broad day light in the middle of the ocean. This was something I could get used to.

After catching my breath I slid of the board and into the water to place my bottoms back on. He leaned down to me and kissed me and told me that I had just made one of his fantasies come true. I giggled and asked him which one. He told me that it was his dream to have sex with a beautiful woman in the middle of the ocean. I started to laugh and told him that it was definitely my pleasure. He lifted me back onto the board and we began to paddle back to the shore.

Once we arrived onshore Kara and Jeff were no where to be seen. We saw their surf boards sitting in the sand about a hundred yards away and Todd started to laugh saying that Jeff had taken her inland to see the waterfalls. I told him that with her that wasn't all that was going to get "seen" and we both started to laugh. We lounged on the beach for a while talking and enjoying the beautiful day awaiting Kara's return. It wasn't too long before Kara and Jeff made their way back to the beach. I could tell that sight seeing wasn't all that happened because Kara had a leaf stuck in her hair. I reached up to puck it out of her hair and she died out laughing at the evidence left from her little adventure inland. We gave each other knowing glances and told the boys thanks for a wonderful surfing lesson and decided it was time to head back. The boys told us to give them a call if we needed anything and that they would make sure to be available to us any time we called. Kara and I giggled like two school girls as we headed back to the main house.

We decided to stop and get a bite to eat before heading back to the villa. We decided on burgers, fries and a chocolate milkshake at the fifties style diner. It was delicious, I haven't been able to enjoy this kind of food guilt free since I was a teenager, but I knew that I would be working those extra calories off later tonight with Don. After lunch we decided to shop for a while looking for nothing specific. I told Kara that I needed to get back and get ready for tonight and she agreed and said that she had a busy night planned herself and that she would give me details on it in the morning.

When we arrived at the house I decided that I was going swimming in the bathtub to soak and relax for a while. I ran the water and added some fragrant salts that room service had left and laid back to soak in the water and just enjoy the scenery. My peaceful bliss came to a screeching halt when Kara burst through the door and wanted to know if I had seen the brochures to the spa. I told her no but they should be on my bed or somewhere in the vicinity of it. She said she had already looked there but couldn't find them. I told her that I would look after I got out and she told me not to rush. I had no plans on rushing out of this bath, and I also didn't plan on having company either.

Kara sat down on the edge of the bath tub and grabbed the soap and a wash rag and told me to sit up so she could wash my back. I looked at her a little crazy but decided what the hell. I leaned up and she lathered my back with soap and started to tell me of her adventure with young Jeff. He had taken her to this little waterfall right off the main path and showed her the trail to get behind it. She said that it was cool sitting behind the waterfall in this little cove and that Jeff was amazing. He laid her down in the cove and made love to her in the most gentle and caring manner. She said he wasn't the best that she had ever had but he was the definitely the most romantic. During her story she moved from my back to my breasts rubbing them with soap and taking her hands and cupping water to rinse me off. She acted like this was no big deal but I was really excited by her touch. I sighed as she rubbed the soap against my nipple and she just giggled. She rinsed me off and stood up and told me she had to get ready for her date and that she would see me in the morning. My mind began to race as I though of her washing my naked body. What was I thinking? Could Kara actually be coming on to me or was it just my imagination taking her playfulness out of context?

I lay in the bathtub thinking of what it might be like to have sex with such a beautiful, luscious woman as Kara. My thoughts almost got the best of me, but the phone rang and it was Don asking if I would rather stay in the villa tonight or if I wanted to head out to the clubs. Stay in definitely, we could order in from any restaurant and soak in the hot tub or whatever the mood called for, he said that he would be over in about an hour and that he would order the food for us and have it set up on the back patio. I told him that sounded great and I would see him then.

After I hung up with Don I drug myself out of the bathtub and into my bedroom to sort through the clothes Kara had packed me looking for the right outfit to wear for tonight. I decided on a silky, sheer black robe and a pair of high heels since I saw the need for clothes as pointless. I looked around the villa and found several candles and grabbed my lighter and headed out to the deck to position them around the hot tub. But to my surprise there was candles already out there and fresh flower petals floating in the bubbling water of the hot tub. There was a table set up on the deck as well with place settings for two and candles all around it. Romance was in the air and I knew this was going to be a great night. I decided to slip off my heels and walk to the end of the pier and dangle my feet in the ocean while I waited for Don.

The sun was about to set and the colors in the sky were breathtaking. I had witnessed many sunsets in my life but none were as vibrant and beautiful as the one I was watching now. The oranges, reds, blues and purples were dancing not only in the sky but in the water as well; it was a sight that would take your breath away. I was so caught up in the scenery that played out in front of me that I didn't hear Don approach the pier. He called my name and I jumped a little and turned to face him. Damn, I didn't know what was more beautiful, the sun set or this massive man walking towards me.

Don was in a pair of khaki shorts and a button down dark green shirt that was unbuttoned all the way down. The sunlight, reflecting its golden hue, danced all over his bare chest and face. Sunset was definitely the right lighting on him. I patted the pier beside me and asked if he would like to join me. He walked up and sat down behind me at an angle so that one leg dangled from the pier and the other was around my back. He pulled me close to him and I couldn't wait to snuggle into his hard body. He brushed a strand of hair from my neck and began to kiss and nibble his way up to my ear; I sighed and moved my head to allow him more access. I turned my face and he began to kiss at trail from my neck to my lips. He kissed me softly at first, and then he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth. I sighed against him and hungrily began to devour his mouth with mine. His hands were all over me; one tangled in my hair pulling me closer into him and the other was untying my robe and sliding it off my shoulders. He grabbed me at my waist and pulled me into his lap, I could feel his hardness bulging against his shorts and I couldn't wait until it was buried deep inside me.

I almost lost my breath from his deep passionate kisses and had to move away a little to catch it. Looking at him with his lust filled eyes, knowing that later I would be quenching that hunger in him made me feel like really exotic and sexy. He gently slid my robe all the way off of me and I turned in his lap to face him with my legs wrapped around his back. He picked me up and moved me away from him a little, I pouted at first like a kid having to go home early from the playground but he just chuckled and told me that he wanted to admire my beautiful naked body glistening in the sunlight. I leaned back away from him giving him a full view of my body, and with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist I leaned back until my shoulders rested on the pier. I felt whispers of his fingers gliding across my body and began to feel my nipples harden in expectations of what was to come.

He pulled me back into his lap and began to kiss my shoulders and neck making a trail down to my swollen breasts. I could feel the warmth of his breath as he inched closer and closer to my harden nipples and gasped with relief as he sucked one into his mouth. I arched my back giving him ample access to me. As his mouth worked on my breasts I felt his hands moving across my back pulling me closer into him. I couldn't wait any longer I had to have him. I pushed against him and forcefully began to pull his shirt off, nibbling, biting and kissing at the bare skin. He leaned back against the support of the pier giving me complete access to his body. I pulled at the buttons on his shorts and they released his hardness right into my hand. I began to stroke him hard and fast. He rocked his hips up and slid his shorts off. I pushed him back against the cool wood of the pier and positioned my self above his fully erect cock. Slowly, I lowered my self down on him until he was buried deep with in me. I started to rock my hips back and forth slowly at first then faster and faster as he matched my rhythm with his. I lost control of myself and let the primal woman in me take over. I rode him hard like a woman on a mission; he grabbed my hips and began to drive himself deeper and deeper inside me. I arched my back allowing him deeper as I writhed against him. The intensity in me was rising faster and faster with each thrust and I knew that it wasn't going to be long before I came. I felt my fingers dig into his chest as I began to ride the tidal wave of ecstasy that was washing over me. He began to pump feverishly drilling me harder and harder. I felt his release with in me and I collapsed on top of him.

What a wonderful way to watch a sunset; out of breath from an orgasm and watching the sun set. Don kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me and told me that he had been thinking about me all day. He told me that he had done a little shopping today and wanted to know if I would be interested in seeing some of his purchases. I said I would and he leaned over and grabbed a black shopping bag that he had brought with him. I started to laugh because I didn't even know he had brought anything with him. He told me not to be shocked but there was a few items he bought and if it was too much he would understand. Now my curiosity is peaked to the max and I can't wait to see what he pulls out of his bag. First he pulls out several brilliantly colored silk scarves, not my style but very pretty, and then some white candles, hmmm...a little romantic. Next he produces a very large vibrator that's in the shape of a real dick (veins and all), a package of nipple clamps, and a bottle of heated massage oil, a package of small anal beads and a blind fold. I stare at the products that he has produced and start to giggle.

I see you did think of me today. He started to blush a little and said that I had been on his mind all night and all day. I asked him what exactly he had in mind with all this stuff and he told me that it was totally up to our imaginations and that we would see where they would take us. I sat there for a few minutes quietly thinking of what I wanted to do. The silence was broken by a waiter setting up food for us at the table on the other end of the patio. I grabbed my robe and slid it on while Don pulled his shorts back on. Don started to laugh and said that if the waiter had been ten minutes earlier we would again have had an audience. That made me laugh like a teenager, knowing that at any moment on this island I would be caught having sex.

12