My Abduction

Story Info
Her day at the park goes wrong.
3.5k words
4.01
75.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided to go to the park, it was such a beautiful day outside, and I saw no point wasting it by sitting inside. On my way out the door, I noticed a car parked on the other side of my house with three men inside. I really paid no attention to them, people were always parking on the street, and I figured they were waiting for someone at the house they were parked by.

I hopped into my car and drove to the flower gardens. I spent a lot of time there, looking at the different species of flowers, and enjoying the sun beaming down on me. I hadn’t paid attention to the people that walked behind me, I heard the voices of three males, but never turned around to get a look at them.

I stopped at the concession stand in the park, to get a bottle of water before returning to my car. The man at the stand asked if I had seen the building that the park had just opened. I told him no, I hadn’t seen it on my walk. He gave directions to where it was, and apologized for it been so far.

I walked to it, taking sips of my water as I got to the building. I looked around, the building was isolated, a little off the familiar paths of the park, but it was beautiful. The man had said that it had been used for many different things when the family that owned this property lived on it, but it had been most recently used, recently meaning twenty-five years ago, as a chapel.

I walked in, and was welcomed by the cool air of an air conditioner. The pews and pulpit were still there, and I sat in one of them, enjoying the silence. I got up shortly and walked to the big picture windows that sat behind the pulpit, and gasped at the beautiful site before me. I could see almost the entire park from up here.

I was a little annoyed when I heard other people walk in, but it soon passed, this was not my place, and others were welcomed to it. I stayed where I was, not turning around to look at the people that had come in, but by the different whispers I guessed there were three of them.

When I turned around to finally leave this magnificent place, I faced the men. I knew I had seen the same ones in front of my house, and an uncomfortable feeling crept into me. I tried to ignore it, and walk out, but it got worse as I walked closer to them. As I moved to the side to avoid the three men, one grabbed my arm. I let out a low scared whimper and looked up into his face. I knew I’d seen it before, not just sitting outside my house, but I knew the curves of the jaw, the eyes, and the lips of this man, but I couldn’t quite place it. I knew I’d never seen him in person, before today, but maybe in a picture.

Though I was scared, I still had a lot of moxy.

“Let go of me Sir!”

This only caused his hand to wrap tighter around my arm, making me yelp in pain.

“You don’t speak to me like that!”

I stared at him in shock, who did he think he was speaking to me in such a way.

“I will tell you again to get your fucking hand off me now!”

“Or what? And how dare you curse in a church!”

“Fuck you. Let go before I kick your ever-loving ass!”

This made him laugh, and his other hand came to grab my other arm.

“You’re not big enough to kick my ass Sweets.”

“And your not man enough to know how to treat a lady!”

Before I knew what was happening, or could turn away, his hand came down on my cheek, so hard that my head whipped to the other side, and I tasted blood form on the corner of my mouth. I looked back at him, my blue eyes growing dark with anger. I went to speak, but he beat me to it.

“You are no such thing! A lady! You can only dream of being a lady, you fucking whore! Look at you! You go to walk around the park wearing a skirt short enough that if you bent slightly everyone could see your ass! You wear a top that shows off the tops of your tits, and I seen you smile when you caught the attention of men. I’ve been watching you this whole time, and there is no goddamn way you’re a fucking lady!”

“How dare you curse in a chapel!”

I smiled as his eyes widened at my remark he’d made to me not too long ago. He went to smack me again, but I was ready for it, and I moved away, bringing my knee up to hit whatever it landed on, but the other two he was with, moved quickly, and caught a hold of my leg. The man looked at me with so much anger, that mine died and was replaced again by fear.

“I’m going to teach you how to fucking act, Jessica! My boys and I are going to show you how a real fucking slut should be!”

“How’d you know my name?”

“Don’t fucking worry about it.”

He moved his hands from me, but quickly grabbed the back of my skirt, and ushered me out of the building, and out of the park. He spoke to the other two, and from that I learned their names.

“Doug you take the car. Bill, you ride with him. Jessica and I will take hers.”

He sat me in the passenger side seat, and rummaged through my purse for my keys. He had to adjust the seat before he was able to get in, and his friends looked over at him in impatience. He waved his hands at them, and they went off.

He began to drive, and I stared at him.

“Where’re you taking me? What are you going to do to me?”

“Shut up!”

“I should just jump out of the fucking car right now. Don’t think I won’t do it! I’d much rather risk getting all broken up than doing whatever the hell you want me to.”

“Oh yeah? I don’t think so.”

I moved my hand to the door release, but before I could open it, I felt a searing pain go through my head and then all was dark.

I woke up with the worse headache I’d ever had. I groaned and tried to move to my side, but couldn’t. I became more alert, though, the pounding hadn’t stopped. My eyes opened wide, to look down at my wrists that were bound to the bed I was on. I fought, though, there was no point. I tried to move my legs, but could only move my knees slightly up. My ankles were bound and tied also to the bed. I spoke, my voice groggy and thick.

“What’s going on? Where the hell am I?”

I heard wrestling, and looked in that direction, which caused my head to spin. The man who had drove my car came up and stood beside me.

“Glad you’re finally awake. It took you fucking long enough! Oh but don’t worry, Doug and Bill had a good time with you.”

“What? You used me while I was passed out?”

“I didn’t they did. Can’t you feel their cum on you?”

He smiled down at me, as my eyes widened. My tits were sticky, and so was my belly.

“See, they sat around and rubbed their cocks all over that pretty little body of yours, until they worked themselves up, and nutted all over that smooth fair skin.”

“And I guess you should get a cookie for not using me after you knocked me out?”

I knew I shouldn’t have said it, but I couldn’t help it. His face turned red with anger, and his hand came across my cheek. I yelled out as my head spun, and everything went blank again for a minute. My eyes refocused, and I looked back up at him.

“You fucking whore! You do not speak to me like that!”

“And who are you? Who the hell are you to me?”

Again, I was running off at the mouth, and causing more anger in him. I braced myself for another slap, but instead he brought his face down to mine. I pulled my head back as far as it would go, but the pillows and bed wouldn’t allow me to get too far. I whimpered and moved my head as I felt his spit hit my lips. He smiled again at the look of disgust on my face.

“I’m your Master bitch, and you are my whore!”

I wanted to speak, but I didn’t want his saliva to run into my mouth. He nodded and laughed.

“Guess I found a way to shut you up. But I have an even better way.”

I looked back at him in surprise and wonderment. He stood up, and took his pants off. My eyes widened as they fell on his cock. It had to have been at least ten inches long and very thick to boot. I had never seen a cock that big before, and I became afraid of it. I shook my head violently, ignoring the pain it brought to me.

“Oh yes, bitch! You are going to please my fucking cock.”

I spoke, not caring anymore about the spit on my lips.

“No! No! I can’t!”

“You will!”

His two friends came out into view, and though not happy to see them, I was happy to see that their cocks didn’t match the size of his. I didn’t look at them long. The man came up and straddled my chest. He ran the big head of his cock across my wetted lips, and looked back at his friends.

“Some one get this bitch ready! She’s got a lot of fucking to do!”

I looked around his body, and watched Bill go down. I felt his tongue on my pussy, and felt shame for the throbbing it caused in me. The man smiled at me.

“Now say, thank you Master for allowing me to get my cunt licked.”

I said nothing, just stared at him in horror. He grabbed his cock at the base, and smacked it across my face. I yelled out, but said nothing. He did it again, smacking one side then the other.

“Okay! Okay! Just please quit hitting me! Thank you Master for allowing my pussy to get licked!”

He smacked me again.

“That’s not what I said to say, and with more feeling!”

He smiled as I stared dumbfounded at him.

“Thank you Master for allowing my cunt to get licked!”

“A little better.”

He said nothing more, but began to push his cock between my lips. I tried to resist but my lips moved back into my teeth causing pain. He smiled again as his cock entered my mouth. He moved his cock in and out of my mouth, but then looked down angrily.

“You’re not doing a good enough job!”

At that, I felt Bill pull up from my pussy and his hand came down and smacked it hard. My hips thrust up and I screamed around the cock in my mouth. Doug, hearing his friend’s complaint also punished me, by smacking my inner thigh with such force that tears came to my eyes. I didn’t know what else to do but suck his cock. I began to work my lips around it as Bill and Doug kept hitting me. They kept it up until the man spoke again.

“See, I knew you were a good little cocksucker Jessica!”

I glared up at him, making him laugh. He turned his head in the direction of his friends.

“Bill, Doug, one of you go on and fuck this bitch. Get her pussy ready for my cock.”

There was a little fight over who was going to do it, and Doug won out, exclaiming that Bill got to taste me, so he should get to fuck me. The man shook his head, and looked back down at me.

“Since you don’t have the use of your hands, I guess this will have to do.”

He thrust hard into my mouth, making me scream and then choke as at least four inches of his big cock went down my throat.

“Mmmm….I love that! I love feeling your throat close around my cock!” I shook my head, trying to get him to come back up, but he wouldn’t allow it. He kept thrusting, staying deep in my throat.

“Oh yeah! I like that too, you fucking nasty bitch! Keep shaking that head!”

I stopped shaking it, as I felt Doug’s cock begin to really pound into me. I tried hard to fight of the feelings that his cock gave me. I didn’t want them, but I also couldn’t help the hot feeling of an orgasm coming on. My hips thrust up as the orgasm took over, and my head once again began to shake, as I tried to tell my body that we weren’t enjoying this. The man astride me smiled down, and thrust a little more of his cock down my throat, making me choke even more.

“You like it don’t you? You fucking whore, you’re coming!”

I stared up in defiance, and he laughed. He thrust a couple of more times into my throat and then pulled out, wiping my spit across my lips and face.

“Say thank you!”

Not wanting another slap, I looked up into his eyes.

“Thank you Master.”

“For what?”

He lifted his hand, and my eyes shut tightly.

“For fucking my mouth!”

“And?”

“And what?”

His hand came down on my face, and I yelped.

“Thank the other two you stupid cunt!”

“Thank you Bill for licking my pussy, and thank you Doug for fucking it!”

He patted my head, and smiled down.

“Good girl! See your getting the hang of it.”

I glared at him, which only caused him to smile more. He got up, and off of me, and I sighed as the pressure of his weight was taken from my chest.

“It’s my turn now bitch. I’m going to fuck this pussy until no more use can come from it!”

He came between my legs, and slapped both of my thighs at the same time.

“What do you say?”

He moved his hand and smacked my ribcage.

“Thank you! Thank you Master for fucking my pussy!”

“Wrong fucking answer!”

Bill and Doug had positioned themselves on either side of me, and they both smacked their cocks down hard on my nipples as he brought both hands this time to my ribcage. My screams filled the room, and I looked at them all in turn.

“Thank you for allowing me to feel your cock in my cunt, Master!”

“Oh good girl!”

With that he shoved his cock in me, and I screamed out once again. He filled me over with his cock, and the tip of it rested much higher in me than I had ever felt before. Doug and Bill busied themselves with rubbing their cock on my tits, slapping my nipples every now and again. Before they both grew tired of it, and brought their cocks to my lips. I looked at them in fear, as Bill spoke.

“You’re going to suck both of our cocks, bitch.”

“Not at the same time!”

This caused me to be smacked by both of them, and caused my Master, to bring his hand down hard on my clit.

“Yes at the same fucking time, stupid!”

They both began to push in before I had a chance to respond. With work they both got their cocks in my mouth, and began to thrust as hard as they could. My eyes filled with tears at the pain in my lips and jaw, but deep within me I felt the stirrings of another orgasm. Master knew I was going to come too, he felt my pussy tighten over him, and I heard his voice as my mouth was still being violated by his two friends.

“You come now, bitch! You come all over my fucking cock!”

My body responded to his command, and my juices began to spill over his cock. He pumped harder, until my body relaxed, and then he pulled out. The other two stopped and pulled their cocks from my now bruised lips. I was relieved with the break and even more relieved when my hands were set free.

“Don’t look so fucking happy, bitch, we ain’t done with you!”

I was sat up, which caused all the pain in my head to worsen. Bill and Doug held me as Master positioned himself where I once lay. I was moved on top of him, though, my weight still rested on Bill and Doug. I felt what I had been afraid of when told I wasn’t through yet. I felt the tip of Master’s cock rub along my ass, and I shook my head and yelled out.

“No, God, please no!”

Bill slapped me.

“Shut the fuck up!”

With no warning, Master thrust his cock in my ass. Bill and Doug let go, causing all of my weight to quickly drop down. I screamed so loud that my throat burned as my ass filled with cock. I was grabbed by my hair and moved down so that my back was against the Master’s stomach. With his hand kept in my hair, his other hand grabbed my throat, and applied just enough pressure that it was hard for me to swallow, but not enough to make me pass out.

“Go!”

Was all he said, and Bill came up, shoving his cock in my pussy. The pressure and the pain of being completely filled made me bite down hard on my lower lip. My lip didn’t stay there long, Doug moved up, and shoved his cock in my mouth. All three men fucked me hard, Doug causing me to choke and gag on his cock, as Bill and Master thrust so deep in both holes that I thought I was going to split in two.

After awhile the fucking of my ass and pussy stopped, and I was pulled by the big hand still around my throat off of Doug’s cock. They all moved away from me, and I was grabbed again by my hair, and was held in a sitting position.

“We’re going to come bitch, and you’re going to swallow all of it!”

I nodded my head, I was too tired and too beat up to fight again. Doug placed his cock back in my mouth, and stroked the shaft. I swallowed his cum, not missing a single drop, but having to choke it down, with the humility that I felt inside of me. Next came Bill, I had a harder time swallowing his. My body tried to reject it, saying that I already had enough, and a small amount dribbled from my lips. Then came Master’s. He didn’t stroke his cock. He looked down at me.

“You make me come! Wrap those hands around me, and do it!” I wrapped my hands around the shaft and began to jack him off while sucking the head of his cock.

“That’s it bitch, keep it up!”

I did it harder.

“Oh fuck yeah! Here it comes slut! You’d better swallow it all!”

I gagged when I felt the first squirt hit the back of my throat, and I tried so hard to swallow down every last drop of his hot salty seed, but even more of it seeped from my lips than Bill’s had.

He pulled out, and looked down at me.

“You didn’t take it all!”

“I tried, please believe me I tried! I was already so full of cum, I couldn’t take it all!”

He pulled my head back with my hair, and brought his finger down to the cum that dripped from my mouth. He scooped it up, and shoved his finger in my mouth.

“Clean it off!”

I grimaced as I sucked it off, my belly began to hurt from all the seed I had just swallowed, and I groaned. He gave me the last of the now cold seed and I gagged again as I licked it off.

He let go of me, and I fell limply to the bed. I watched as they all redressed, and flinched when Master came close to me again. This made him smile.

“Good bye slut. We will meet again. You still have a lot to fucking learn!”

I looked at him, my eyes half-mast from tiredness and the pain that ran through my body. I heard the closing of the door, and moved to untie my ankles. I got up, ran a bath, and as I lay in the warm water I fell asleep.