My Addiction

Story Info
Vacation feeds her sex addiction.
2.4k words
4.12
61.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking has been something I was good at for as long as I could remember. Ever since the first time, at age 14, I knew that my pussy could and would get me places. Now at age 26, I had a nice sized salary as an assistant to our company's CEO, a penthouse apartment over-looking the lake and a sweet, cherry red convertible to fly around in. I am, however, not a complete slut. I did go to college, majoring in business, though fucking a few of my professors now and again didn't hurt. What I'm saying though is that I am qualified to have the job that I have, and if occasionally boning the boss gets me a bonus now and then, so be it.

For all the things that I have though, boredom is stealing into my life. While fucking my boss, the apartment manager and the car salesman were fun, I needed something different in my life. I didn't know what it was I wanted, a change of scenery, new and different people to meet, of course new cocks to fuck, I just knew that something needed to change.

Since the following day was Friday, I decided to go into work and ask my boss for some much needed and overdue vacation time. After discussing it over a long lunch, and a blowjob, he agreed to give me two weeks of R & R. Sucking a dick is a special treat for me, I love the way they taste, and how powerful I feel having a man's pride and joy in my mouth. So even without the time off, I was glad to do it. Well, maybe not... Now, I just had to decide where I wanted to go. I am not a country girl, so being stuck in the middle of nowhere was not a draw for me. I just needed to pick a nice, big city that wasn't the one I lived in. Finally, I decided on Miami, who wouldn't want to spend a couple of weeks in the ultimate "hot" spot, and after making some speedy reservations, was winging my way to fun in the sun, and more fun after dark!

After just a few days, and a few fuck sessions, I already had some ardent admirers. I'm not conceited, not a beauty queen, I have a slim figure, not overlarge tits, long, in shape, legs and shoulder length blonde hair with a pleasant face; it's just that I know what my pussy can do, and I work it to my full advantage. And after spending my days lounging in the sun, working on my tan, and my nights at the local restaurants and hot spots, I was bound to meet some sexy, willing males to keep me company. But I still hadn't found what I was searching for. It was the same as it was at home, too complacent. I wanted raw, hot sex with men who didn't seem to care if their hair was in place, how big their bank accounts were or if they drove a cool car. I wanted men who could overpower a woman with their ability to fuck me silly and have me begging for more. And could give me what I asked for. I know you should be careful what you wish for, but that's what I wanted, sex, for the sake of sex and nothing more.

On my fourth night in Miami, I chose to venture a little further from my hotel in hopes of finding just what I was looking for. I had heard about a little area that had some jazz and blues clubs and some smaller restaurants with awesome food and atmosphere. So I left the glitz and glam and headed for what turned out to be my fulfillment.

I parked my rental in the heart of the small neighborhood, and began wandering up and down the streets, taking in the sights and sounds around me. People of every size and color were gathered in outdoor patio's, pool hall's and bars in the area. I was not a discriminatory lover, I loved all men. I found a small restaurant claiming fresh seafood and home cooking and headed inside for a bite. One of the sexiest men I had ever seen came to my table to take my order. His name was Felix and I soon found out that he was actually part owner of the restaurant and was filling in that night for someone who had quit suddenly. Luck was definitely on my side. He was tall, about 6' 3", with dark chocolate skin, warm, deep brown eyes and very muscular arms and chest. Even though he owned part of the place, you could tell that he wasn't just a sit-around type of boss.

I flirted shamelessly with him, inching my little gold skirt up to the V in my thighs, showing him flashes of my tanned legs and a glimpse of my neat, trimmed pubic hair. Panties and bra's just get in the way, so more often than not, I don't wear them. We talked and joked with each other for over an hour, during my dinner. He returned to my table as often as the busy place would allow. I asked him where a good place to "get into trouble" would be with a grin, and he said that when he closed down the restaurant at 11:00, he would be headed to the blues club next door. I offered to join him there, and he smoothly agreed, nothing seemed to shake this hot, black stud that I'd met. I may have met my match.

After making plans to meet up later, I left his place strolled down the street, trying to kill time for about an hour or so. I stopped by a bar and got a quick drink and then went into the pool hall next to it, admiring all the sexy, muscular male bodies inside. More than one head turned in my direction as I walked my ass up and down between the tables, my short gold dress and spiky heels meant to attract attention. If things didn't work out with Felix, it's always good to have a backup! Tall and short, with skin tones ranging from golden tan to deep, dark brown, I was in heaven in a land full of hard, rough looking men. No $1000.00 dollar suits in attendance here tonight, and I figured out that after looking at these men, $1000.00 dollar suits were definitely over-rated! None of these good looking men needed them. I struck up a conversation with a table full of black and latino men, rubbing up against them as I walked past, and showing them tits and ass at every turn. I am shameless. I was so horny by the time I was to meet Felix, my thighs were sticky from my pussy being hard and swollen for so long. And I could tell that any one of these sexy men would be glad to remedy my situation.

At the blues club, I found Felix, looking even hotter than before if that was possible, in a pair of jeans and a wife-beater tank. Thank the Lord for warm climates. We drank and danced and laughed together throughout the night. I was pretty tipsy when he gripped my bare ass on the dance floor, he had my dress pulled up over my ass and I grinded on his hard bulge, not caring at that point who was watching. My nipples were rock hard and aching for a warm mouth to suck and bite on them. I was being pleasured and tormented all at the same time, and we were even naked yet. During the course of the night, I noticed that several of attractive men from the pool hall had shown up at the club. With all of these big studs in attendance, watching me perform with Felix, I felt myself get hotter and wetter than ever before in my life. I know I'm an exhibitionist, but this was farther than I had ever gone before in public, and I didn't care.

Felix suggested that we take a walk to cool off, and I was so ready to feel his big cock inside me, I would have agreed to about anything by then. Next door we went, practically tearing each others clothes off in our wake as we ended up at the deserted restaurant. Felix had me sprawled across the nearest table, literally ripping my dress off my body and plunged his 10 inch cock into me before the bell over the door stopped jingling. I screamed out in ecstasy, Jesus this man was awesome. His thick, hard dick had me begging and moaning for things that I didn't even know I had wanted before. I asked him to fuck my wet cunt, my waiting mouth and my tight little asshole, wishing he could manage to do all three at once.

My senses started tingling, and I soon realized we were being watched. Four of the men from the pool hall, that had been at the blues club, had followed us into the restaurant and were all rubbing their huge bulges as they watched Felix fuck me. I whispered to Felix that he had forgotten to lock the door behind us. With a wicked gleam in his eyes, he told me that he hadn't forgotten, and that in his restaurant, "everyone" went away satisfied. These men were friends of his from the neighborhood, and he told me since I was such a hot, little cunt, that he decided to share what he had.

Fear warred with lust as he continued to pound into my dripping snatch from behind. Out of nowhere, a black dick about 8 inches long and half as thick appeared in front of my face. This new stud grabbed a handful of my hair and began forcing his thick head past my wet lips and down my open throat before I could protest. A look of surprise on his face made we want to giggle. If I could have spoken, I would have told him what a special treat sucking on a hard dick was and that I loved to deep throat too. I practiced for just these occasions. He started pounding into my mouth, as Felix fucked me harder and harder from behind. All I could manage were little mewling sounds as two huge dicks had their way with two of my holes. I felt hands on my tits and rubbing my clit and I began bucking and quivering as an immense climax ripped through me.

The man in front of me emptied his load down my throat and I looked up to see Felix with his big cock poised to pass between my swollen, battered lips. As I struggled to take his longer member down my throat, I felt two other men position themselves at my front and back doors. The first pushed his cock hard into my waiting pussy, while the second slowly penetrated my untried ass. Never having had double penetration before, I tried to scream in pleasure and was only able to make a small noise around Felix's dick filling my mouth.

For hours, though I lost track of time, the five men used my body in every way they could think of. I lost track of who's dick was where, only living to feel these massive men fucking me and filling all of my holes with their hot, salty cum.

Too soon, dawn started to show through the restaurant's front windows. They had fucked me everywhere; the dining room on the tables and chairs, in the kitchen, and even in the walk-in cooler, and my legs could barely hold me up, my body a trembling mass of exhaustion from the use and multiple orgasms I had had throughout the night and early morning. I fashioned a short toga from one of the dining room tablecloths, my dress had been shredded from my first encounter with Felix, and he carried me to my car down the street. After putting me behind the wheel and pointing me in the right direction, I wrung a promise from him to come see me at my hotel that night. Even after all that I had done, and had done to me, I couldn't wait to get more, I just needed some sleep first. Somehow, I made it back to my hotel, drawing stares from the early risers as I went to my room in my borrowed "clothes". I slept like the dead for seven hours and I woke up feeling tender and sore in every muscle and hole I possessed. After a long soak in a hot tub, and some food from room service, I began to feel normal again.

I paced and fretted as 11:30 rolled around and I hadn't seen hide nor hair of Felix. I was feeling frustrated and hornier than ever, reliving the night before. Shortly before midnight, I had a knock at my door and there he stood, looking sexy and hard, with three other hot black men in tow. It seemed we were to have a repeat of the night before. I couldn't have been more pleased. Fucking and sucking became a blur as I had so many big cocks in my face, ass and pussy that I quit counting how many times I came for them and they came in me.

Each night after that, Felix came to me, bringing along between three and five other men each time. The gang bangs continued throughout my entire vacation. Felix called me his little white gang slut, and I didn't care, I had become addicted to it. Addicted to multiple dicks pounding into me for hours at a time. Addicted to performing for sexy, rugged black and Hispanic men who just wanted to fuck the shit out of me because I was easy and available . And I got nothing but being well fucked night after night in return. That's what I had been looking for, fucking for the sake of fucking and that's it. No strings, no demands, except for those on my body.

Sad to leave, I went home from Miami, after promising to return in the near future, a new woman. When I got home, I kept my job and apartment, but quit screwing my boss and the manager. I didn't need them anymore. I needed the excitement of being a gangbang whore. I ventured out in my city, to areas I had never been in before, to find some horny, well hung men to continue the gangbangs in my very own home. After all, once you're addicted.....ahhhh...who needs a twelve step program!