My Adventure As A...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,439 Followers

Although my tits and nipples were continually begin covered with cum from the men they always seemed to have a cloth handy to wipe my nipples so they could be sucked!

At last the number of the men became so few that I could see I was just about finished with them. The boss man came to me last of all and told me I had won his admiration for stepping in to save the party! He offered me all future contracts for him and his associates and also told me, in passing, that I was an excellent fuck! With that, he removed his clothes and fucked me one last time!

I retreated to the bathroom to try to clean up! The facilities were very limited and I had to resort to washing my dirty body with a torn towel with just very cold water! It was so cold it really chilled my body but I knew I had to clean myself up before I returned home otherwise Mike would see that I had been fucked! It took some time but eventually I believed I was clean and had used quite a lot of toilet paper to try to dry myself! My senior man came into the bathroom as I was drying myself and told me he had enjoyed himself watching me getting fucked so much. I was smart enough to realize he might just talk if I didn't reward him in some way so I asked him if I could rely on his silence about what had happened here tonight. He grinned at me and said, "I reckon I could keep my mouth shut if I had a piece of the action to help me forget!" I knew what he wanted so I offered him a blowjob or a fuck - he could choose his payment. I should have guessed he would be greedy and he simply told me both! I blew him, swallowing his load, and then continued sucking his cock until he was hard again. He then took me bending over the washbasin and he fucked me very hard. He shot his load into my clean cunt and so I had to attempt to clean myself up again after he pulled out! I knew I could trust him so I didn't worry about him.

I found my business jacket and skirt but there was no sign of my panties - I guess one of the men must have taken them as a souvenir but I couldn't blame them. My senior man locked up the center and we then moved off to our cars. I drove home carefully not wanting to attract any attention. I could still feel the cum dripping out of my cunt as I drove home but apart from some tissues I found in my handbag I didn't have anything else to wipe myself.

As I approached home I knew that I just had to act natural with Mike making sure I didn't arouse any suspicions as I didn't want him to find out I had been a slut. My body really hadn't settled down from all the orgasms and I was still shaking slightly as I pulled into our garage. It was now 4.30am and I knew Mike was a heavy sleeper and wouldn't be likely to wake up when I climbed into bed. Fortunately we have a separate shower for the pool and I was able to sneak in there and luxuriate under the stream of lovely hot water. I cleaned and dried myself and returned to the bedroom naked, carrying my business suit. I slipped into the bed very carefully and kept to my side of the bed so that I wouldn't wake Mike.

I must have dropped off to sleep immediately because of the complete exhaustion which had overcome me. I was awoken suddenly when the alarm went off and I was instantly wide awake. Mike greeted me with a kiss and a hug and asked me how my party had worked out. I told him everything had gone very smoothly and there were no problems at all. We slipped on our dressing gowns and moved to the bathroom and then to the kitchen where I prepared our breakfast.

Mike was very attentive at breakfast and asked me lots of questions about the party. He wanted to know how the food was and also who had attended. I parried all of his questions until it came to the question of the strippers. He wanted to know how many strippers had attended the last session and whether all the men had been satisfied with the sex they had with the strippers. His questions were a little too deep and I was beginning to worry just a little bit but I soldiered on telling him about what I guess might have happened.

He asked me to come over to his side of the table and moved his chair back so that I could sit on his lap. He often did this so I wasn't alarmed but I wondered what he would do next. He reached inside my dressing gown and held my breast and began playing with my nipple. My nipple was very tender after so much attention and I tried not to show any reaction to his fingers.

His other hand then dropped to my lap and wormed through the front of my dressing gown until he was touching my pubic hair and eventually my cunt! His fingers found their way inside me and he stroked the lips of my cunt and inside as well. He then asked me if I was sore? Naturally I asked what he meant but he just grinned at me! He told me he had had a phone call last evening from the frantic manager of the strippers - she had dialed the wrong number - and had told him of the car accident and the fact the strippers wouldn't be able to go to the party at all. He then dropped the bombshell! He said, "After about an hour of worrying about how you were getting on, I rang your cell phone and it was answered by a strange man. When I asked for you, he said you were being fucked by about 50 men at the party and he was certain you wouldn't want to talk to me then. I was horrified but I quickly ran to my car and drove to the party location and, with a bit of help from someone inside who answered the door to my knocking, I was allowed inside to watch you fucking many of those men!"

I was stunned and didn't know what to say - the game was up and I would probably be facing a divorce now knowing just how Mike felt about me fucking anybody else. The expression on Mike's face alarmed me. He was so calm and at this stage hadn't shown any signs of the anger I knew he was capable of showing.

He continued to play with my nipple and my cunt and I was getting aroused despite the gravity of the situation. Strangely, Mike hadn't asked me for any explanation as to why I had fucked all of these men! I expected him to hit me any moment now. I attempted to stand up from his lap but he held me firmly and continued to play with me.

At last I was so aroused I just couldn't stand it any longer and I said, in a very quavering voice, "Mike, what are we going to do about this problem? I know I have done wrong but I don't know how to make it up to you! Please tell me what to do!"

Mike hadn't stopped grinning at me all this time. He then said, "Sophie, I have always loved you ever since we first dated and although I have appeared to be very jealous I have been very turned on by your sexual activities with other men! I didn't trust you very much and I had a friend of mine make a phone tap on our house phone. I was able to hear all of your trysts with your lovers and I heard you talking about what you had done with them. I didn't challenge you about any of your activities because I was getting quite a kick from knowing you were out fucking some other guy! You won't remember any of the fucking which took place in your asshole last night because you were lying face down on the bed but quite near the first dozen men to fuck your asshole, if you had looked around, you would have seen it was me fucking you! I watched your solo performance last night and marveled at how you managed to keep up with them all. I jerked off watching you getting fucked and, when the opportunity arose, I went to the boss man and told him you were my wife and I wanted to fuck you too!

He quickly agreed and allowed me to fuck you in the asshole so you wouldn't be able to see it was me! Darling, I am not upset with you at all and I just loved watching you fucking all of those men! I now want to prove it to you. Let's go into the bedroom and I will show you just how much I love you by making careful gentle love to your body! I love you darling!"

I just couldn't believe my ears. My husband had actually watched me getting fucked by all of those men and wasn't angry with me at all! I went with him to the bedroom and we made love as passionately as we had ever done before. I couldn't help but wonder if I would be likely to have to fuck lots of men again to satisfy my husband's fantasies. I certainly hoped so!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,439 Followers
12