My Adventures in CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrangement?" Jen asked.

"Yeah. Don't tell the other guys. Bruce wouldn't like them knowing," Cathy warned, "but since we've been married I've had 5 or 6 other regular lovers. You all know I've always preferred endowed men."

"I can't believe you two didn't know this." Michelle chimed in like Cathy's cuckold marriage was common knowledge.

"Flight 9070 is now boarding all passengers at gate D7," A voice announced over the airport intercom.

"We gotta go, but when we get home, let's get together, and my friend will show you what a real man's cock looks like!" Cathy whispered. And with that she turned an bolted to Bruce's arm and they boarded the plane together.

All the way home, my mind wandered and I wondered what she was talking about when she said a "real man's cock." To the best of my knowledge, Tom was "man sized." What an abrupt, strange end to a long, strange trip.

12