My Adventures in Hollywood Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat Dennings invites me into her shower.
897 words
3.91
27k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
294 Followers

The morning after me and Ms. Caplan's drunken fling, she told me I should meet with her partner. So, I came out to LA, took a cab, and arrived at her front door, at the time that was scheduled. Or, well, one of them.

On ringing the bell, I heard a voice from inside, "Fuck! Hang on!" A minute or so later, the door was opened by Kat Dennings, wearing a long t-shirt and I assume a pair of panties, though I didn't see any, and generally looking like she just woke up. She even scratched her ass to get across how not with it she was at the moment. Somehow, in spite of this, she was still incredibly fucking hot.

"Oh, uh, did I come early?"

"Probably not. C'mon in." I came in, and she closed the door. "Yeah, looks like Lizzy gave us each different times. She does that sometimes. You are Lizzy's friend, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Did she, uh, tell you anything about me?"

"You mean how you two got drunk and fucked till you were sore? Yeah, she told me about that. Listen, I was about to take a shower. Join me?"

"Um, excuse me?"

"I'm always horny when I wake up. Usually, I masturbate in the shower, but it's not everyday a tall, hot, Irish guy shows up at my door this early." She rubbed her hand on my chest as she said this.

"Um, I'm not Irish, I'm Scottish." She smiled and let out a small laugh. That's two hot Hollywood chicks who inexplicably think I'm a piece of ass. Is this some kind of elaborate prank, I thought?

The next thing I knew, me and Kat were naked, making out in the shower. Like Lizzy, she's more than a foot shorter than me, so she really had to crane her neck up. I'd seen her famously epic titties in those cell-phone photos that went around, but now, having those babies right here in front of me, I just had to get my hands on them.

"Uhm...wait." She turned around, so I could grab them from behind. "Squeeze those titties. Squeeze 'em like you're trying to leave bruises. I fucking love the way that feels." She reached behind her, and slowly stroked my cock, while I squeezed and fondled her big tits, and kissed her neck and shoulders, causing her to purr. "Mmm-hm-hmm-uhm-mhm..."

A few minutes later, we were on her unmade bed, still soaking wet, making out, and rubbing our wet bodies together. Kat motioned me to lie back. My cock, believe it or not, felt like it was getting even harder than it already was, as Kat kissed her way slowly down my chest. She got to my stomach, and licked around the rim of my navel, before moving further down.

This was totally surreal. Kat Dennings had her luscious lips wrapped around my rock-hard cock. The only way I could describe it is she was making love to my cock with her lips, mouth, and tongue; moving her mouth up and down on it slowly and rhythmically, sucking harder as she pulled out, licking the head all the time. She was so good at it, I kept feeling like I could go off at any second, but she managed to keep me from shooting my load.

Next thing I knew, she had my face squeezed between her tits. I gave them a good, hard squeeze, which made her nipples nice and pointy, so I sucked on them, which caused her to moan a little. I even bit down gently on them. "Uh, harder, baby..."

I kissed down her stomach, which was still hot from the shower, rubbed my face on her soft bush, and then proceeded to slide my tongue inside her practically dripping snatch. "Uhm...hm...mmm..." With my thumbs, I held open her pussy lips, and ran my tongue over every square centimeter, licking up her juices which were practically dribbling out of her. Finally, I decided to just concentrate on her little clitty, so I held her lips open, and licked up one side of it, then the other, slowly and rhythmically, like she had done. This definitely got a good response out of her; it wasn't long at all before she came.

Now, she was straddling me, and lowered herself onto my dick. Her pussy was tight and hot. She had her hands clamped down on my shoulders, as she rid me, causing her titties to bounce fairly roughly. She sped up a little, her face screwed up like she was going to sneeze, and her boobs started to bounce even faster. As she went faster and faster, her boobs started to bounce so hard, I was thinking they must hurt, but she didn't seem to be complaining.

After she came a few times, Kat got down off me, and wrapped her tits around my cock. She started jerking me off with those big titties, and it was working. After a dozen or so strokes, I felt my cock contract, and I blew a huge load all over them. Kat rubbed my jism into her huge tits, then came back up, and we kissed hungrily for a couple of minutes, before she said, "Weren't we gonna talk about your script?" We spent the rest of the morning lying naked on her bed, reading through my screenplay.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
294 Followers