My Adventures in Pleasure Ch. 07

Story Info
I opened Pandora's box.
1.9k words
3.34
27.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunraj
Sunraj
25 Followers

Angela came to my place with Jenny one-day, very excited, saying she had great news to tell. Her newfound sexual knowledge seemed to have made her even more beautiful to look at, she was more relaxed, and more cheerful.

Angela said that she used to be quite frustrated, as she had sex only when her husband used to come home, once in two or three months. That too was not very exciting, as her husband would just satisfy himself, and then go to sleep. The only way for her had been masturbation, but could not get enough satisfaction. After the experience with me and especially Jenny, she says she found a good way to get release from sexual tension without feeling guilty.

She began to notice her maid, who was nearly thirty, married, with a couple of kids & husband in Philippines, was also a graduate, and beautiful to look at. As she lived alone with her maid, Angela began to wear very casual clothes at home, like only T-shirt with nothing underneath, or see-through nighties, when moving around the house. Angela began finding excuses to call the maid into the bathroom while having a bath, and she began to change her clothes, after coming out naked from the bathroom, in front of the maid. Soon, as the weather was hot, she used to spend the evenings only in panties, first asking the maid if she minded, saying the AC made her skin dry. She would privately squeeze her breasts making the nipples to stick out, and the maid would often look at them. She would pretend to help the maid around the house, and use chances to brush herself or her breasts against the maid often.

As she began changing in front of the maid, or trying on dresses, her maid would be blushing, but continue to stare. Soon she noticed the maid was not wearing a bra inside the house, only a thin T-shirt, making her hard nipples noticeable. At this point, Angela thought she could move further. One evening, with nothing to do, Angela put on some music, & asked the maid to dance with her. When they began dancing the maid was keeping a distance, but gradually Angela pulled her closer for a slow song. This way Angela’s naked breasts were pressing the maid’s breasts through the T-shirt, and Angela was holding her close with a hand on her backside, so the maid kept losing her steps showing she was getting excited.

That night, while in the shower, she asked the maid to come in & scrub her back. As the water was splashing, she asked the maid to take off her clothes & get into the tub. Though a little shy at first, the maid agreed when Angela said they were both women, and anyway she had seen her naked before. The maid got in behind her, and began to scrub her back from neck to legs, then Angela leaned back, so her maid’s breasts were pressing on Angela’s back. She asked the maid to reach around & rub her chest & legs also. As the maid reached Angela’s breasts, Angela turned around, and they began to soap each other’s thighs & breasts. Then, Angela pulled the maid close, saying they should rinse their backs together. This way, their breasts were pressed together, and the maid was not able to speak, just making slight noises! The soapy & wet bodies pressing against each other had made them very aroused.

When Angela found her maid was clean shaved, she put her hand to feel it, and suddenly slipped her finger inside the vagina, as the maid was very & wet. The maid made a moaning noise, then held Angela’s hand, with the fingers inside the vagina, and started humping it getting an immediate orgasm. Afraid of what she had done, the maid then began to cry saying she was so sorry, etc. Angela pretended to be angry at first, then said she would forgive her maid if she also gave pleasure to her!! The maid agreed, and they moved to the bedroom, where Angela asked the maid to lay on top of her. With the breasts pressing against each other, they spread their legs so that each vagina was rubbing against the other. Angela held the maid’s buttocks and started moving her hips, while kissing, so that they reached orgasm quickly.

They continued making love for a long time, as Angela gave instructions on what to do, based on her experience with Jenny! The maid also seemed to enjoy it, as she had orgasms along with Angela. Later, when they were lying in bed & chatting, the maid said she enjoyed it very much, as she was away from her husband in Philippines, and this was a very safe way for women to get satisfaction, without worry of pregnancy! She said that rather than to find a boyfriend, she had tried it a few times, with her own sister when she was very aroused, but now that her sister had gone back home, she was very frustrated.

Angela even got her vagina shaved by the maid, and I tell you, it is great to look at and to lick! She says the maid did not use a razor, but first used a small scissors to trim the pubic hair very short, then used a hair removing cream (not wax). This way, the hair does not grow back quickly, and there is no rough feeling afterwards. The outer lips of the vagina are then very smooth & soft to touch. Also, immediately after removing the hair & washing the vagina with soap & water, the maid applied baby lotion. Angela said that this action of her maid putting the lotion itself gave her a fantastic orgasm. The main idea of a hairless vagina is that the person who is licking & sucking does not get hair in their teeth!! Of course, it also helps when the woman has her period, as you probably know.

While Angela was telling us all this, we three had been slowly fondling each other, and had gradually taken off all our clothes, so by now we were so aroused that we just jumped on the bed together. In our hurry, we did not even see who was making love to whom, but we ended up having a great time. Jenny was so turned on by the news that she said she would visit Angela’s house the next evening after work, & stay overnight.

Angela did not tell her maid anything, except saying she had a friend coming for dinner. Jenny arrived in the evening, and after dinner, they just sat chatting. Angela had on only a T-shirt, so Jenny said it was warm, & wanted to change. In the bedroom, they had left the door open, & Jenny went to wash up, coming naked out of the bathroom, asking for a T-shirt also. Angela called her maid to find one, & when she came in, Jenny was in front of the mirror, pretending to check herself out.

As the maid came in, Angela asked Jenny why she did not remove the hair from her vagina, also pulling up her T-shirt to show how clean she was. Jenny came over to touch & admire it, saying it looked lovely, but she was too scared to shave herself. Angela said her maid had done it, saying she could do Jenny also, to which she agreed. The maid also agreed, & brought the scissors & cream & sat in between Jenny’s spread legs. As Jenny was naked, Angela said she also wanted to relax, took off her T-shirt & lay on the bed nude. When the maid had finished, Angela began rubbing Jenny’s vagina saying how soft it is.

The maid did not know if Jenny was just comfortable being naked, or actually aroused, so that she was very careful in her behavior. Angela made Jenny stand with her in front of the mirror, comparing each other, touching each other’s vagina saying who was smoother. Then Angela made her maid take off her clothes, so all three stood in front of the mirror, admiring each other’s bodies, and touching the hairless vagina’s. However, all the touching & fondling of vaginas made them totally aroused, so Angela pulled Jenny & the maid on to the bed, saying she needed to be satisfied immediately. They fell on the bed, & Angela pulled both on top of her, so each was rubbing one breast of the other with her own breasts while rubbing each other’s vagina on the next person’s thigh! They then began kissing together, while hugging & putting fingers into the other’s vagina. Soon, lying down, they quickly formed a triangle on the bed, so each woman was sucking & licking the next one’s vagina, while reaching up to squeeze the nearest breasts available. Jenny said later that that was the quickest climax she had in a long time. The three women then spent the night in bed making love to each other, making Jenny very sleepy at work the next morning!

Angela says that when her husband is away, the maid always sleeps with her! They make gentle love often, except when they have periods. (Did you know that when two women live together for sometime, even the timing of their periods gets synchronized? Check it out, it is a fact.) Inside the house, Angela & her maid are always nude, but keep a dress ready to put on if the doorbell rings. She was saying that when Jenny & I left HK, she planned to seduce a few close female friends in the same position as herself – husband away for long business trips, & scared to find another man – so they could enjoy sex and have no guilty feelings!

She even took some of my better sex video’s to get ideas of how to seduce her friends! Her logic is that they need to get sexual release, without the problems of finding a man, or the worry of pregnancy.

In Asia, studies show a number of women are BI-sexual, mainly due to religion & society, as finding another man would be a sin, but getting sexual satisfaction from another woman is very safe and also enjoyable. Angela did tell us a how she seduced two of her friends with the help of her maid, which I need another chapter to describe.

Since Jenny also left the job at the same time, I do not know where she is now, and she said as I was going for a new life, I should leave the past behind. How can one forget such erotic & pleasant memories?

- - - -

One Saturday afternoon, Angela came over on her own, saying she wanted to stay overnight, as she wanted something hard inside for a change. By 6pm we ordered pizza, so we could have early dinner and get on with some exercise! She was wearing my T-shirt, with nothing underneath, and half lying on me on the sofa, while we chatted. I knew she wanted to talk, so I gently massaged her back & bum, while she put her head on my lap, and was massaging my dick.

She said that in the last week she had made love to three women (including her maid) almost every day of the week, and though it had been very enjoyable, she wanted a change, so she had come without calling Jenny.

Sunraj
Sunraj
25 Followers