My Affair

Story Info
How I have fallen in love with another woman.
5k words
3.81
20.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of how my life has changed in the last few months. I have gone from a faithful loving husband and father into a love rat that has quickly fallen in love with the most beautiful and sexy women in the world. I don't know why or how this has happened, but I can't get her out of my head, I literally almost feel obsessed with her. I guess that is what happens when everything is "new" again but it feels like so much more to me than that. I knew we were being selfish and were potentially ruining both our marriages but the excitement that we were feeling was amazing. It was never meant to happen or go this far but when your heart starts taking over your head problems may occur.

It all began 18 months ago when I started working for an office block. On my first day there was an all staff meeting where our monthly targets were discussed and I and a few others were introduced. Of course I immediately noticed a couple of attractive ladies in the room but there was one that stood out to me. Across the room from me sat a beautiful blonde lady with the most stunning big blue eyes. My head had been instantly turned! Even though I stayed in the job for around a year I never even spoke to her, it was almost like I knew better. She had a kind of aura about her and I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her; I've never been intimidated by women, but there was something about her that rendered me helpless. She was so beautiful I felt scared to be in her presence. Thinking back, I'm sure I occasionally said a passing "hi" but she never responded to me, I assumed she either didn't like or even notice me.

It was a bit random how it all started. I stayed friends with a few guys from the office and regularly got invited on nights out with the company. As usual, I was sitting with my friends around a large table in the pub having a few drinks and laughs, just relaxing. For some reason I looked up and it was like you see in movies: time seemed to slow as she walked in the room and towards our table. I had no idea she was coming, I hadn't seen her for over 6 months but was so excited that she was there. My joy was soon cut short when we caught eye contact, I smiled and said hi just as she looked away, blown out again! But I wasn't going to let this stop me. With alcohol already fuelling my courage, I was determined that tonight would be the night that I at least got to know her.

We found ourselves sat around a table talking to different people, as groups usually do. She had never talked to me before and I hoped I wasn't being obvious that I had always fancied her and dreamt that one day she might feel the same. Before we knew it the people around us went to the bar and we were left alone in the corner. Being the nice guy I am, I thought it was time to break the ice and make conversation. Within minutes we were chatting like we had known each other for years and as it was clear that we had a lot in common. Conversation got round family and names, then when she told me her maiden name it hit me who she was.

"Coleen Macwet" I asked with surprise. "Did you go to school in Copthorne?"

"Yeah how did you know?" she replied with a very confused look on her face.

"Remember the school disco in the final year? Remember kissing someone on the dance floor at the end of the night? That was me!"

"No way!" she looked a little confused but I was sure that now we had hit it off. Immediately I thought that this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. From here we talked all night, popping out for the odd cigarette so we could talk alone. The more I drunk the looser I became and the more I opened up to her. Commenting on her fitness and admiring her sexy body as much as I dared without seeming too forward for fear or chasing her away.

The more I flirted the more she responded and I began to wonder again what it would feel like to kiss her. All thoughts of infidelity and my wife and family gone, I should have known my desires and actions were wrong, but if all felt so right in the moment. She happily flirted but that's all she was going to do, apparently her willpower was stronger than mine. The night ended with a kiss on the cheek and a new Facebook friend but I secretly hoped this was just the start of more.

A week later we hadn't talked or messaged but I couldn't stop thinking about her so I took the chance to send a friendly "had a good time" text and see if I got a reply.

Initially, she was calm and careful, she may have seen the danger I either didn't see or care to. I continued sending flirty texts to test the water and see how things stood and I was pleasingly surprised with her replies. Soon we were texting daily, with the flirting increasing day by day. It didn't take long before I was able to persuade her to webcam me so I could finally see more of her fantastic body and when I say fantastic, it is a massive understatement. Literally, I believed someone had made the ideal body type for just me in this creature. She had the most perfectly shape body, curves in all the right places and perfectly formed perky tits. I had spent time checking out her ass when we were at the pub but it was nothing to how good it looked naked! I was in awe of her, instantly getting hard the more she showed me. This was so wrong but so excited I just couldn't stop myself. The more we talked the clearer it became that we needed to meet up so I arranged a night out with a mutual friend from the company knowing full well that she would be invited. We knew we had to be careful, some people had already made comments about the amount of time we spent together last time. It was arranged for the following weekend, I was finally going to get to kiss her.

Saturday finally came around and I could barely contain my excitement. I was extremely nervous, what was it going to be like. Would it be awkward? Did she still feel the same? Could I actually do this? So many questions, but no answers. I left for the pub early, needing some Dutch courage before we met. As I sat on the train, I started to get the fear. What am I doing? I'm risking everything for a bit of fun. But I couldn't help it. I would regret this forever if I didn't. She had a hold on me and I just had to go through with it and find out for myself. I was first there and a few others turned up as the night went on. Coleen was meeting with friends for drinks first, so was always going to be late. As time went on the nerves started to build.

Then the moment happened. She walked in like a vision of beauty; so stunning with a glow about her that only I could see. Her beautiful long blonde hair and powerful big blue eyes pierced right through me to my soul. I was again speechless before her. I had always fancied her but now I could see her in all her beauty and knowing that she was dressed up just for me. As she came in she played it cool saying hi to nearly everyone and saving me till last. Luckily as she came over, the person next to me on the sofa got up leaving a free seat next to me that she jumped in. As she bent down she leant forward to kiss me on the cheek, my lips touched her soft skin her wonderful smell hit me. I instantly started to get hard. She sat next to me with our legs touching, feeling the warmth between us. If people could see the sparks flowing between us it would have been like guy forks night! As we talked it was clear that the connection was there and very strong. She was drunk but not out of it. I had to kiss her. She went to toilet and I soon followed her upstairs. Waiting around the corner for her I knew what was coming. She appeared looking stunning, approaching me with a cute smile on her face. As we got close it was clear what was going to happen; no words needed to be spoken. Our lips touched gently at first but within no time our soft gentle kiss turned into a passionate embrace. Our tongues clashing as the passion took over. This was so exciting, far better than I had ever imagined. Any of our colleagues could come upstairs and catch us but we just didn't care, maybe that was part of the thrill. This moment was ours and nobody was going to stop us.

The excitement over ran me. My hands slide up and touch her breasts through her top. Her nipples were pushing through trying to explode out of her chest. They felt great but it wasn't enough. I wanted to feel her pussy. She had told me over text how wet I was making her and wanted to find out just how wet. My right hand quickly slid down her front to her trousers. I pulled her close as my hand dived into her knickers. I expected her to stop me but it was clear she wanted me to feel her. Within seconds my fingers touched her glory hole for the first time. She felt amazing, so wet. Two fingers slide in with no resistance, warm, wet and juicy. I would have loved to lay her down there and then and finger her till she cried out my name but the reality was we were in a bar with people walking by. I pulled my hand out, looking her in the eye and it was clear to both of us this was becoming more than just a very good friendship.

As the night went on we found ourselves in a club going out for a smoke and kissing at every opportunity. Her friend came out and caught us at one point but we didn't care. Nothing was said but we were definitely seen. Later Coleen asked her if she saw and the answer was obvious, however she promised not to tell. Our secret was safe. I wanted her so bad but she wouldn't let me take her to a hotel. I tried and tried but she wouldn't budge. So I had to get one more feel of that wet pussy before I left. As we were at the bar we kissed. The passion was over following and my hand returned into her knickers. As my fingers got to her pussy it felt like she had wet herself. In all my years, I had never felt someone that wet. I wanted her so bad. I begged for her to come to a hotel with me but she just couldn't do it. Hubby would be expecting her home soon and she didn't want our first time to be when she was smashed. While I was in full lust overdrive, the rational piece in the back of my brain couldn't disagree with her. We went out for one last fag that turned into one last kiss goodbye and our affair had fully started!

After that night we were both hooked. Coleen admitted that she hoped the kissing would be rubbish and that would end things but it was the opposite. This had started something that neither of us could stop. Everything now was just snowballing. For the next 2 weeks we text, called and webcam every day. Not always sexual, just talking about normal stuff. This telling me I was getting close to crossing a line I might never be able to cross back. Somehow I could have rationalized my physical infidelity maybe, but as time went on and this became more of a "relationship" I knew we were in trouble.

The next problem was where do we go now? We knew we couldn't just go on indefinitely like this. On more than one occasion, we discussed stopping but deep down neither of us wanted to. We were both scared, not ever had an affair before, but couldn't stop here. Finally I suggested that we met again and got a room to spend some time together. In the sober light of day it was a massive step but I knew that I just had to have her. Her hesitancy (or stability maybe) showed through in her response.

"I'm not sure, that makes it really real! At the moment we have just kissed but I know if we meet up we will go all the way and I don't know if I can." While I agreed with her, I knew that is where this was all heading and was determined to get my way sooner rather than later. However after some gentle persuasion she agreed and it was going to happen. Then came something I wasn't expecting

"Wouldn't it be amazing if we had all night" said Coleen. "Would love to have all night and wake up next to you".

"Babe I couldn't agree more but that will never happen" was my probably too quick reply.

"I can make this happen if you can" she stated. I was floored. "I'll tell Paulo that I am staying at my mates for the night, it should be fine"

"Well if you think it could work, I will tell my wife I'm going out of town for the weekend with some work mates, she will believe that"

With that, the plan was in place, we lied to our spouses and it was on for Saturday! I felt immediately guilty. How could I do this to my loving wife? She didn't deserve this and it wasn't her fault. At this point, I was too far down this road to stop and in hindsight I know I didn't want to anyway. The attraction was too powerful. I would rather regret what I did than regret what I didn't do.

I spent the week before searching for local hotels trying to find somewhere cheap enough our partners wouldn't miss the money but still somewhere good enough to take my beautiful princess. It came to the day and I finally booked. It was a large hotel just far enough outside our home towns. The plan was coming together. She was going out for the evening with her friend and had told her husband she was staying the night. She would be, just not with her, she would be in my bed, finally.

I needed to keep the story up at my end so left my house about 7pm and drove to the hotel to check in. Once I was in our room I cracked open a beer and settled down for a few hours TV while I waited for her to join me. Time stood still as I constantly checked my watch, just waiting for this vision of beauty to arrive at my door. I knew she would be drunk when she got here and my nerves were going through the roof so I carried on drinking.

Then my phone beeped "on my way, hope you're ready for me". I was instantly hard. I could feel the excitement building. The nerves now really kicked in. I was there and ready but the text made things really real. I necked a double vodka and then another to settle myself down but the more I thought about it, the harder and hornier I became. 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door. This was it, my first affair was about to fully begin. I felt sick with excitement. Part of me was thinking I shouldn't answer the door but my hard cock just lead me there. As I opened it she stood there as beautiful as ever. My heart stopped, she looked amazing. I was speechless.

"So you gonna invite me in then" she joked

"Sorry yes come in, how are you?" I stuttered

"All the better for seeing you" she said as she walked in.

As soon as the door was close our lips were touching. At first a slow soft kiss building up to the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. Our hands were flying all over each other. Within seconds I had removed her top and bra revealing her sexy pert breasts. I had always been a fan of big boobs but Coleen's were smaller than I had played with before. Now I had them in front of me they looked perfect. I laid her down on the bed I climbed on top of her kissing again, my hands on her breasts gently caressing and twisting her nipples, hearing her moan with my every touch. I slid down her body and latched onto her perfect tits. Gently nibbling and licking on her nipples, tasting their juices, getting more and more turned on by the second. I sat up and started to undo her trousers but she stopped me.

"Not yet " she teased "go make me a drink first"

"Come on you can't stop me now" I argued but she wasn't having any of it.

"Get me a drink first" Coleen demanded.

As much as I hated the idea of a break in the action, I always love a woman to be in charge so off I went to the mini bar, already knowing what she drinks, I made a vodka lemonade and lime. As I came back I gave her the drink followed by a long sexy kiss.

I needed to have her, so I stripped off naked in hope she would follow. As I undressed she watched me drinking her drink. As I stood there naked she swallowed the rest and slowly removed her trousers and pants. As she laid there I stood in awe. I just couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as her would be interested in me. Her body was perfect. I climbed back on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me. I wanted to tease her with my cock but as I lay on top my cock was lined up with her wet pussy. Her already soaking wet pussy. Before I knew it her oussy was sucking me inside her. The feeling was incredible. Her body just seemed to mold to my cock with every stroke.

I could tell she was immensely enjoying herself, nonetheless, she rolls me over and start to slide up my body, bringing her beautiful hips and trimmed bush closer to my face. I could clearly see her excitement and wetness on her swollen lips as she neared me. My wife never liked me going down on her and would never contemplate sitting on my face so to have this was mind-blowing. She climbed up my body, putting her knees either side of my head before lowering her pussy down. My tongue stretched out and licked her wetness, tasting her juice. I worked over her clit, slowly working up and down as she started to moan. I parted her lips and stuck my tongue in, circling inside her with my tongue and lapping up her wetness. Then she was off, teasing me again. She knew how much I wanted to do it but wanted me to work for it. She went back down my body and took my cock in her mouth. She had told me before that she was good at blow jobs but I was going to find out just how good. As she started to lick under my head she looked up at me and made eye contact with those steely blue eyes again, captivating me.

"Whatever happens under no circumstance are you to cum in my mouth. Do not ruin this for yourself. If you do I will go home", she stated forcefully.

Admittedly confused and slightly disappointed I had no intention of upsetting her and ruining what was quickly becoming one of the best nights of my life. I quickly agreed to give her ample warning to get clear. However this wasn't needed as after what felt like seconds she cam off and sat on my cock.

"I need you too fuck me. I have wanted this so bad since we kissed." She moaned.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I slowly parted her pussy with the tip of my cock and slowly popped it in. Her tight pussy snapped shut behind my thick tip as if she did not want it to come out again. Then I slowly slid my entire length deep into her. My cock rubbed roughly against her clit which was standing stiff and it made her moan. Then I slowly started to move in and out of her rhythmically as she responded my moving her body in rhythm with me. We started to pick up the pace and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming. As she wasn't on the pill I had to put a condom on. I didn't want to lose that wet feeling but the last thing we needed was any fear of me getting her pregnant. I was soon back inside her we started picking up the pace, going faster and faster. My cock kept rubbing against her clit with each stroke. It felt amazing, raking against my cock like a small thorn. Her clit bent in when he stroked into her and it bent out as he stroked out. It was building, my balls become tight. Such an intense feeling and it wasn't going to last much longer. The harder I fucker her, the closer I got until booooom, I came like never before. We had done it finally. An incredible feeling but this was just the start. Now it was her turn.

We kissed really slow telling each other how amazing that was but things were just about to get a whole lot better for her. I slowly slid round to her neck kissing and licking her down to her breasts. Her eyes remained closed as I held her tits. They were so soft but firm. I felt her nipples and ran my fingers over them. I rolled them between my index fingers and my thumbs. I lowered my head and sucked each nipple in turn. After a few minutes of my lips and tongue covering her beautiful breasts I lowered my head and kissed and licked down to her belly.

I slipped my tongue into her belly button. I placed my hand on her puffy pussy and firmly squeezed it.

"Im going to make you cum like never before baby" I teased.

12