My Affair With Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

Wendy slipped down beside Cassie and kissed her deeply, tasting my juices as they dripped off Cassie’s mouth and chin. The two women began to work on each other. Clothes vanished and they passionately kissed each other’s beautiful bodies. Both were extremely turned on from pleasuring me and soon were fingering each other’s sopping pussy and clit. They stroked, licked, and sucked with an intense fervor neither wishing to give in to the passion building inside.

It seemed like a sexual war of wills between them. I realized it was about domination. Cassie obviously had broken in Wendy and probably expected to have her way. Wendy had other ideas, her complete sexual domination of me had given her a different perspective. Cassie was her next conquest, she wanted to make her muscular friend scream with pleasure and beg her to fuck her hard.

“You bitch…you actually think you’re gonna have your way with me don’t you?” Cassie’s voice rasped as her breathing was becoming heavier, her body glistening in sweat.

“I’m going to make you my slut tonight.” Wendy replied seductively…and confidently.

Cassie was clearly unwilling to give in to her, wanting instead for Wendy to come first as had been customary in their relationship. But it was apparent Wendy knew Cassie’s body well and how to bring her off, and this time, perhaps because she wanted me to see her dominate another woman as she had me, Cassie would not be shown mercy.

Fingers working furiously on each other’s pussy I could see Cassie’s clit swell and move out from its hood. It had to be full half inch long and as thick as a pinky finger, easily the largest I had ever seen. Wendy rubbed it unmercifully and to maximum effect. Cassie was sweating profusely, breasts heaving, knees weak, her breath short. Her face betrayed her pleasure, thoughts of domination fleeing, she was giving in. Wendy seized the moment and dropped to her knees drawing Cassie’s pussy to her face. Her tongue quickly connected with Cassie’s protruding member and she expertly laved the area. Reaching around and clenched her butt cheeks Wendy took the throbbing clit in her mouth and sucked on it hard.

“Oh you bitch…you little bitch…you’re going to make me come.” Cassie cried out, the passion rising within her, unstoppable.

Wendy pulled back and smiled. Cassie’s juices were flowing, running in rivulets down the inside of her thighs. She loved her musky scent and the light salt taste.

“Tell me how much you want it Cass. Beg me for it like you used to make me beg.” Wendy said smoothly and seductively.

Cassie was all but there. A massive orgasm was building in her, she couldn’t suppress it, only give in to it.

“Please Wendy, suck me, fuck me, make me come.” She pleaded, her voice betraying her urgency.

Wendy drew Cassie to her and sucked hard on her clit. Releasing one of her hands from Cassie’s butt, she slid her fingers up into Cassie swollen, wet pussy. “Oh fuck me baby. I taught you good. Fuck me…harder!” Cassie wailed, her voice wavering as her concentration failed.

Wendy, having gained the upper hand, was going to squeeze every last moment out her conquest of Cassie. Her tongue expertly worked Cassie’s swollen clit while she pumped her furiously with four fingers. Cassie had grabbed Wendy’s head and was now forcing it into her pussy. Her knees were weak and the sweat glistened as it rolled off her body. Her chest heaved as she drew in breaths between deep moans of intense passion.

“Okay slut…come for me!” Wendy commanded.

Cassie went over the edge. She screamed with passion as the orgasm ripped through her body and held her over the edge of reality. As she crashed she screamed again, then a sobbing moan, then a delicious sigh as she dropped to the floor fully spent. Wendy met her on the way down, holding her lovingly while gently kissing and caressing her. As they lay there, in each other’s arms, I could only think that their relationship would be much different from now on.

Cass visited regularly after that night and Wendy never had to ‘compete’ with her again. They simply enjoyed one another…and me.

I had a wild couple of years with Wendy…always something different and our sex life was never dull. She brought me back in terms with myself, my sexuality. But things change, people change. She moved on, as did I, and now I have taken on a more dominant role in my lesbian relationships…but that’s another story for another day.

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers
12