My Afternoon with Snooki

Story Info
I learn she takes what she wants.
1.4k words
3.22
30.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,355 Followers

This story is strictly a fantasy, as I have never met this person.

*

Of course, almost everyone in the world now knows Ms. Snooki Polizzi but my story happened when she was only famous in our neighborhood. Always with an entourage of cousins and hanger-on's even back in high school we all knew she would be famous. No matter what she wore, the look was the same, with those melons trying to climb out of the top of her dress and that smirk of a smile always ready to break out on that big-tilted head of hers. Add to that those confident eyes, never in doubt always knowing that she was in control.

Anyhow, this is my story, I'm just telling it the way it happened, and you can belief it or leave it. I'm sitting in Big Tony's having a slice; you know the new Big Tony's not the old one and I look up to see Mario and Rocky walk in the front door. They glance around and when they looked at me I waved cause, I know them from back in school, but they ignore me. Anyway, they go back outside and then wham, in comes Snooki. Let me tell you Snooki never enters a place; she invades it, her and her army with her at the front. Whatever you were doing well forget bout it cause that don't matter anymore. The noise level of the hold room goes up and of course, all eyes are now on Snooki. With her are her two cousins, Mario and Rocky and two girls, I think their names were Anna and Isabella; I knew them from school too. They take over the big corner booth with Snooki sitting in the middle, her long hair hanging over her shoulders and across her big bazzooms.

As for me, I'm just like everybody else in Big Tony's, I sitting there staring with my mouth open and my slice going cold on the paper plate. Snooki's table is gabbing away but she is quiet taking in the room. As her gaze falls on me, I try to look away but I'm unable much as a deer trapped in the highlights of an oncoming bus. Without so much as a word, her entourage moves from the booth so Snooki can get out. If anyone noticed that, she looked more like a little girl climbing down from a booster chair than a woman from a booth nothing was said about it. I watch her walk toward my booth with her two cousins behind her.

She walks right up to my table as the cousins hang back and gives me the once over with those eyes of hers.

"So do I know you or are you new in town?"

"Snooki, it's me Reggie, we went to school together, you remember history with Mrs. Fister?"

"Christ, I sure remember old Fistherass; were you there when I called her that, boy did she get pissed."

I laughed cause I did remember it,

"Snooki, you were the only one who had the nerve to call her that to her face. Didn't you get expelled for that?"

She laughed as she said yes then slipped into my booth next to me and then told one of her boys to go get us a beer. I told her I didn't finish school and that as soon as I turned eighteen I joined the army. I drank my beer as I listened to her talk and my slice turned cold and congealing on the plate.

She finished her beer and said to come with her then grabbing my hand and she half dragged me across to the restroom. I looked over to see Snooki's two girlfriends scurrying ahead of us. They opened the door to the ladies and looked in, even bending down to check under the stalls. When finished then they went back to their booth. She instructed the cousins to give her some privacy and then still holding my hand pulled me into the ladies as her boys stood guard outside.

OK, I guess you can call me old school but I've never been inside the ladies before and believe me it ain't like the gents. For one thing, it's all painted pink, all the stalls have doors on them, and then there's this couch sitting there. I ain't never seen a place to sit down in the gents, I mean other that the place where you do your business, know what I mean. This place is like a palace compared to the gents, there's no writing on the walls and it smells nicer than most of the gents I've been into.

Snooki pushes me onto this couch and then climbs on next to me; she even had to pull her dress up a little to get her knee up. She takes her gum out and puts it behind her ear like all the girls do then pushes my head back against the wall. We began to make-out real heavy like and I'm starting to sport wood here. Of course, once I'm sporting wood I don't care where we are I now just got one thing on my mind. First off, I want to get my hands on her big melons and when I give that tight little dress of hers just a tug they come bursting out like kids out of Sunday school on a summer morn. I can't tell who's liking this more as she's moaning and I'm groaning, then she picks up one and puts it to my lips to kiss. I notice absent-mindedly that for such big hooters she has the teeniest little nipples but that didn't stop me from just a suckin those puppies.

She stops me long enough to tell me to drop throu and I had my pants around my ankles faster than a heart attack. She reached into the top of her dress and pulled out a raincoat, it must have been in her bra but I never saw it. I watched as she tore the packet with her teeth and then slipped it down over the top of my pecker. Next somehow she pulled that oh so tight dress up over her hips revealing the sexiest black lacy thong. She reached down and pulled it to the side as she slung her massive thigh over me. When she sat on me I sunk in her to the hilt, and then she began to ride me like she was on a mechanical bull. Watching those big boobs of hers abouncing I was afraid she might put an eye out either hers or mine.

Through all this, her eyes were closed and I could tell she wasn't in some bathroom on the south side; she was in Paris or Rio or some other fancy place. As for me, I was just there for the ride and truth be told I was just glad to do my part to add to her fantasy. I whispered in her ear that I was close and her eyes popped open then I saw that smile break out. She looked into my eyes,

"Come on cowboy let's see you do your stuff."

She grabbed me around the neck and kissed me hard and I came, as I never did before, or since.

We were both hot and panting hard and she laid her head on my shoulder her big hair tickling my nose. She looked up and kissed me again and then took the gum from behind her ear and popped it back in her mouth. She then got off me and I made a plopping sound as I came out of her. She adjusted her thong back into place and then stood in front of the mirror putting her puppies back into their pen. Then after a hand or two to her hair, she turned and left the ladies and all she said was chow as she walked out the door.

I sat there stunned wondering just what the hell had just happened and then I looked up to see this big old fat woman walk in. Thank god, she didn't scream, I think she was too shocked. I apologized, then red faced I ran out into the restaurant. Snooki and her crew were gone and if anybody else knew what had gone on in the ladies they didn't show it. I threw a tip on the table and walked out into the hot summer day.

Did I feel used, oh yeah, did I enjoy it oh hell yeah. I have not seen Snooki in person since that fateful day but believe me if she was to walk up to me right now and grab my hand as she headed to the ladies I'd go in a heartbeat.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,355 Followers