My Alien Encounter

Story Info
My night out of this world.
1.8k words
3.48
31.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

My show went off. I looked at the time; it was 2:30a.m. I head off to bed. As I enter my bedroom I get a sudden feeling that I was being watched. My fears are justified. There, staring at me was not human but a creature of some sort. Its body was coved with red scales; it had yellow and black eyes, sharp claws and teeth. I was petrified.

"Melody," it called.

My mind was screaming, how did it know my name? How did it find me?

The creature stared at me the voluptuous 20 year old Italian descent with short black hair, brown eyes wearing a pink silky nightie that exposed the cleavage of my D-cup breasts complete with pink lace panties and licking his lips.

I must look so appealing to him that he's planning to eat me!

He approaches me and forces my face against the wall. I tried to resist but he press his weight against me. He begins squeezing my ass cheeks.

"Ugh! Why, why was this happening to me?!" I thought.

"Oh yes." He said still squeezing my ass with his left hand. With his right hand he begins squeezing my right tit and then my left tit. "They're so big and lovely."

I didn't know how much of this I could take and then I felt his left hand rubbing my vagina. "Please don't," I said but clearly he wasn't going to stop and then his right hand went inside my nightie pinching my dark becoming hard nipples.

I couldn't keep my body from betraying me! I was being aroused by a creature from another world!

I let out a moan which made him chuckled. He stops and with both hands he takes off my nightie and turns me to him. I felt so humiliate with him staring at my exposed D-cup tits and my obviously wet panties.

"First hole!" He cheered. "Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me!"

I had to do it, after being molested by him I was certain that he came here with the intention of raping me but he could still eat me afterwards, what was stopping him? I had to give him as much pleasure as I could so it would convince him not to eat me!

As I crawl towards him and now notice his red penis. Once I reached him he gave me the order "Blow it! Kiss it first."

I kiss it and started licking it. I put my mouth on and then begin suck it.

"Oh yes," he cried.

I started to taste the liquid but for some strange reason it tasted sweet. Sweet like grape flavored hard candy that had melted from being out in the sun too long. As I continued sucking more of the goodness I felt his hands on my head. He pulled me closer till I felt his testicles. This went from a simple blow job to skull screw.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" He cried while still having his hands on me. A second later he let go because I was struggling full of his sperm so he released his grip and allowed me to swallow.

I could see that the liquid was purple, he really wasn't human. There was no doubt in my mind now that he wasn't from this planet.

I resumed sucking the sweet liquid until he climaxed.

As I took the red penis out my mouth he grabbed my head and slapped his penis around both my face cheeks.

He goes to my counter and grabs the tissue box and gives it to me. My mind was wondering was this it? Was he going to leave me or eat me? I sure hope it wasn't the latter!

He tells me to get up and he takes my hand and brings me to my bed. I was ordered to lie on my chest.

As I laid there he took off my panties and spread my legs apart. "You've got such a lovely ass!" Slap, slap. He slapped both cheeks. "You like that don't you?" He licked both cheeks and he started to finger my asshole. I knew resistance was in vain, I was still scared that he was going to eat me afterwards. I suddenly felt liquid in my tight asshole. He was spitting in it in order to lubricate it. He fingered it again and put more saliva in it.

"Second hole!" He cheered and stuck his red penis inside my anus. He started ramming into me. "Ugh! Ugh! Oh yeah baby yeah!"

I could feel his testicles hitting my ass. This was my first time being taken anally but despite the fact that sodomy was wrong I was enjoying it.

He started thrusting faster and I could feel the liquid. "Oh yes, oh heck yes!" He cried.

We both were moaning even though I try not to but it felt so good! Darn my body for betraying me. He slowed some and then picked back up. He continued slapping both of my cheeks. This was such intense pleasure. Why me?

"Oh this is it!" He cried. I knew it as well. We both climaxed at the same time.

Some time had passed now. I was still lying on the bed and he was on the floor catching his breath. My mind was in turmoil, why did this have to happen to me? This was wrong and yet it felt so good to be ravaged by an alien.

A few seconds later he was up. He approaches me and tells me to lie on my back. He grinned at the sight of my gorgeous naked body and starts exploring my vagina. He started by rubbing it and then sucking up my juice. He goes up to me and kisses me. I taste myself in his mouth. He kisses my tits for the first time and goes down to my navel till he reaches my vagina again. He sticks his fingers in there and shoots up in me giving me immense pleasure. "OOOOHHHH!" I moaned. I couldn't take it; it felt so good that I couldn't deny playing with my tits while he was licking my vagina.

He looks at me and says "Third Hole!"

"NO!" I said. "Please not that hole, I don't want that filled." He nodded. This creature had reasoning, I thought.

He got on me and went up till he reached my tits. I knew what he wanted. He puts his red penis between them and I held my tits together. He started screwing my tits. This was also the first time for that, my friends all said that their boyfriends screwed their titties and I would feel a bit left out even though I never told them that.

He started slow and then faster. He did this for little while and then stopped. I watched as he rose and the purple semen spilled on me. He handed me some tissues. Once I was clean he kissed me and then started sucking both of my tits and afterwards he went down again till he reached my clit and then went up again. As I lied back with my eyes closed I felt him in my vagina again and then a kiss to my mouth and his hands on my tits. At that moment something suddenly hit me. His mouth was right here and his hands were grouping my tits and if that was so then what was in my vagina? I look up and see his face grinning evilly at me. I tried to resist but he had my arms pinned.

"Third Hole!" He cheered and starts ramming me harder.

"No!" I screamed.

"Yes!" He laughed.

I struggled with all my might but then I remembered. He could still eat me. He came here to forced me and I was getting forced. I made up my mind to give him as much pleasure as I could so it would convince him not to eat me! So what is one more hole really?

I stop struggling and put my legs around him. "Come on, give it to me! Give it to me good!"

The creature didn't need to be told twice. I kiss him and he starts thrusting faster into my wet tunnel. We both moan and groan and kiss like crazy. This was such an amazing ecstasy coming from an alien.

"Suck my tits, darn it! I must really be beautiful for you to find me and do this! You could've had have any other girl in the world but you chose me instead!" I hissed.

With no fear in me I take control and now I'm on top riding him like crazy!

He was amazed by my sudden enthusiasm, he had to be! The sight of my titties bouncing up and down freely must be driving him crazy. His hands were grabbing my ass cheeks as I grab hold of my own tits and lick them.

He gets up; grab my tits and motorboat them giving me more pleasure. A few seconds later he regains control, I was on the bottom again. We continue on and my hands were digging into his back. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes! Ohhhhh! This is it! AHHHHHHHH!" I had my biggest orgasm that night!

As I lay on the bed the creature continues to pump load after load into me and kiss and lick my lips, face, neck and tits. I was surprised on how long he could last.

He finally finished but I couldn't help but wank his red penis and let the last of the sweet purple semen hit my face.

I laid there feeling exhausted but satisfied and I'm sure the creature was also satisfied. "That was great," I struggled to say.

"I aim to please!" He said.

"What's your name if you don't mind me asking?"

"X," he answered. "Just X I come from a planet far way from here and I've been traveling. I found this planet and been around for awhile but on the first day I got here I spotted you the fairest female human of them all."

I blush and felt tired.

"Let me tuck you in," he said nicely.

I can't believe how nice he was now after what's happened! Even though eventually I enjoy it I was angry that he raped me. If he asked I might have consented, probably not though. I yawn again; I was more tired than I thought, what time it was I didn't care.

As soon as I was in bed, X climbs in bed with me and puts his arm around me and begins groping my left tit but I didn't mind. I soon fell asleep.

It was about 11:30am when I woke up. I realize that X was gone and I was sad. I wanted to cook him breakfast and I was hoping for another round of we did last night but he was gone. I look around realize that my panties were gone as well. I sigh, but then I see a note from X saying that he would be seeing me again soon.

I begin rubbing my clit thinking of him returning, maybe tonight!

THE END

frog7
frog7
133 Followers