My All Time Fantasy

Story Info
Girlfriend yearns to seduce her boyfriend.
2.2k words
3
20.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting with the phone in my hand wondering if I should call my x boyfriend or not. You see I wanted him to help me full fill one of my sexual fantasies. I wanted to seduce a guy as I'm very shy and a bit on the passive side, I don’t start things.

I’d gone out with my boyfriend for about 3 months when I decided that we should break up as he had no time for me, because of his work schedule, he was a taxi driver and he mainly drove nights. I still have feelings for the guy, I just know we weren’t meant to be. We’ve gotten together on a few occasions to do the causal thing, because the way I look at it, why not were both single and he knows how to please me. I very much miss the physical stuff of having a boyfriend. I miss the cuddling and the kissing and the just being physically close to someone.

I so badly wanted to please him sexually, as I wanted to say thanks for all those times he’s please me and he was so patient with me as I had a lot of fears, uncertainty's and I was often slow to get things started. The only way I could think of to please him was to give him a blow job as I know he’s wanted one and I’ve dreamed and fantasized about how I would go about giving him one.

Well I finally got the courage and I called his cell phone number. It rang once and then he answered it. My stomach started to turn into anticipation of what he might say. I said,” Hi, It’s me, I was wondering if you wanted to come up and watch a video with me, as I would really like the company. When ever it is convent with me would be fine.”

“How about tomorrow night, as I don't’ work until 6pm on Saturday so I need to stay away during the early mornings. Is your roommate going to be home?” He said.

“No, she’s going over to her so-called boyfriend’s house to get laid, so we’ll have the whole place to our selves.” I said.

“Well then, since your roommate isn’t going to be in, would you want a full body massage tomorrow night?” I took a deep breath and thought about it, Oh did I ever want one but I thought to myself. Tomorrow is Neil’s night and I want to please him. Maybe after I’ve pleased him, will I let him please me?

“No” I said,” I just want to watch a movie, and cuddle.” I said

“Is that all you want?” He asked.

“Yes it is” I said. Confidently. “I will see you tomorrow night. When about?”

“How about around 1am, that will give you lots of time to make sure your roommate is going to be gone and do what ever you usually do before I come over.” He said.

“See, you then.” I said.

I couldn’t wait to see him tomorrow and to put my plan into action. I’ve wanted to do this for so very long and I want to do it just right

I had to work today so, I think that was probably the best thing as I probably would have been a wreck or totally stressed out about tonight.

What was I going to wear, I hadn’t the foggiest idea. Do I actually keep my clothes on for this or do I take them off or do I wear lingerie. I didn’t know, so I decided on to just wear a long shirt with my black push up bra and black thong underwear. Another thing I had to decide was, which movie did I want to start to watch with him, before I started to please him. Well I decided on a movie that he’d once rented for me, but unknowingly fell asleep thought (Captain Blood) it was even a black and white movie, one of my favourites, yeah right. Well 1am finally rolled around and I was like a total wreck. He knocked on the door and I answered it. I think he took one look at what I was wearing and knew something was up.

“Come on in,” I said, “Do you want something to drink”

“No I'm fine,” he said,

I then proceed to pour myself a drink, Vodka and coke. He kind of just looked at me.

“Well if your having something, I might as well have something as well” I opened up the fridge and handed him a beer.

Well we walked into the living room and made ourselves comfy; Neil put his arm around me. I then pressed play on the remote. “What do we have for our viewing pleasure tonight”, he asked?

We have “Captain Blood” and “Casablanca” I said,

“I’m quite impressed” he said” of your choice, I thought we’d be watching something like Ghost or Dirty Dancing,” I just gave him a quick punch in the arm and he laughed. He’s going to pay for what he said I thought to myself quietly.

Well once the movie started, he put his arm around me and I once again felt safe and secure like I use to when we were going out. He then starts to rub my arm, like the way he uses to. I thought to myself, maybe I should start and quicken things up in a bit because it looks like he wants some action tonight anyway and I want to surprise him, first with me being so spontaneous. I then start to run my hands over top of his chest, I can feel him breathing in and out and I love the feeling of it. I then slowly bring my hands down to his waist where I start to take out his shirt. My hands then find his chest warm and inviting, I think this surprised him a little as I heard a quick gasp for air. I help him remove his shirt and when this is done I start to kiss his chest, moving down his chest very slowly. When I get to his waistband of his jeans, I start to rub my thumbs across his waistline.

I then unbuckle his jeans, I look up and I see astonishment in his eyes, as I’ve never been so forward. I then unzip his zipper and I place my hand inside his fly and I find his manhood warm. I start to rub him, I then say; I’ll be back in a second.” I go into the bathroom and grab some cream (body butter) I place it down beside the couch along with glass of juice. I then, whisper in his ear, this is something I've wanted to do for a very long time, I just haven’t had the courage to do it. I then remove my shirt and I can feel his hands on my back rubbing it. I then, pull down his boxers and jeans, and I put some cream on my fingers. I start to rub him and I can feel his hands at my back removing my bra, his hands are over my chest now massaging them. Once I have put enough cream on his manhood, I lower my head and I start to lick his penis up and down like a lollipop. I I hear him moan a little and I hear you say. I didn't know you had this in you. I then take you all in my mouth and I start to suck while rolling my tongue around and every so often flicking the tip of your penis with my tongue. I don’t remember ever enjoying this so much. I guess I was right when I thought that I would probably enjoy giving oral more to someone I cared about other than a perfect stranger.

I could hear him moan loader as he started to climax, and I felt his penis quiver in my mouth which meant he was about to come. I wasn’t so sure if I wanted to swallow, as I'd never done it before but every magazine I read suggests you do as then it shows that you really care for him. I felt his come squirt in my mouth and I swallowed.

When I was done, I look up and see pleasure on your face. I say to you. I'm glad I could please you, as that was the main purpose of this evening. Sure I wanted to full fill one of my fantasies but I wanted to please you in the long run. You turn to me and smile, then kiss me on the lips, which you haven’t done in quite a while actually ever since we started just seeing each other casually. I admit, I miss your kisses as well as your touch.

Neil then asked, what is another one of your sexual fantasies that I could help you full fill. I sat there for a minute or two and said, “The one and only thing I’ve ever wanted to do, was to make love to you.” I wanted to from the very beginning. I know we’ve had our problems with it, but I think the only reason we had a problem with it was that you never knew the truth.

“Neil, I’m a virgin” I never knew the real truth until I started going out with you, and I was afraid to tell you because I wasn’t sure how you would have reacted. Maybe I should have told you, as then you might have understood more, why I felt uncomfortable with some of the issues that we talked about such as, why I don’t like touching myself or even the thoughts that I have about feeling dirty.” “So now you know, You have to take things a little slower than we did before and I think that's why it didn’t work out before.”

“That’s ok, he said, I’m glad you want me to be your first and that you trust me enough.”

“I trust you with my life.” I say. I then kiss you, and I start to cry.

He then kisses my tears and he picks me up and he takes me over to my bed where he places me softly down. He then removes my panties; I can then feel his mouth sucking on each and every one of my toes. I love this feeling it brings a wonderful feeling to my stomach. He then continues up my legs with his touches and kisses not missing an inch. This brings wonderful memories of the other times we’ve been together but they for some reason don’t mean as much to me as this moment in time. You whisper in my ear, this is going to hurt a bit. I say, I know.

I can feel you position yourself on top of me. You slowly make your way inside of me, and I've never felt this feeling before. Its like our body’s become one” I think to myself, I'm l glad I never lost my virginity to someone I didn’t care about. As that was my plan to have sex and to lose my virginity with someone I'd met from the Internet. You then ask, “ are you all right”?

“Yes” I say, “thank you very much, you don't know how much this meant to me. I just lay there beside you very content as I missed having you close to me.

You then whisper,” I’ve got to get going. I’ve got to get home and maybe get some sleep before I have to work tonight.”

“ All right “I say. “Will you call me, please”?

“Sure, I'll call”, you say.

As I got up to get dressed, to see him out, he said to me, don’t worry I can see myself out. As the said that” I was positive I probably wouldn’t hear from him for quite a while, he would probably only call when he needed some action.

I watched him get dressed, and get ready to leave.

He said, “Thanks for a memorable evening, I’d never forget it.”

The minute I heard the door, close behind him I curled up into a ball and started to cry I already missed his presence. What was I going to do, I know its going to be hard to forget him. Now as I lay in bed I wondered if I’d done the right thing. Now I'm I just going to miss him more, especially if he never calls. I then thought to myself, I have to call him tomorrow and let him know truly how I feel and ask him the same, that way I'll know the truth and I'll be able to make a decision.

I have to find out if he wants to get back together or not, as I know how important his job is and I know that I can handle only seeing him ever week, since that's like the way its been since we broke up.

I then feel asleep dreaming about what he will say when I ask him if he wants to get back together.