My Almost Threesome

Story Info
My boyfriend and his friend took me to orgasmic heights.
3k words
4.39
30.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: This story doesn't include actual sex. It is an account of an event from college that took place between my boyfriend, his friend and I. So if you're looking for a raunchy gangbang, I want to save you the disappointment.***

I hadn't had too much to drink but the little bit I did drink was still having an effect on me. After stumbling twice along the sidewalk leading to my dorm, I finally gave up trying to walk on my own and leaned against my boyfriend Jake for support. His friend Robert chuckled as he followed close behind us.

As we neared the steps leading up to the front door, I steadied myself. I apprehensively placed my left foot on the first step as if the concrete was going to give way any second. When it didn't, I leaned harder against Jake and swung my right foot up toward the next step. Apparently, I swung a little too hard because I suddenly felt my body falling through the air with the cold, concrete steps rushing up toward my face. At the last moment, my fall was arrested and I was lifted back to my feet.

"Are you ok?" came Jake's concerned voice.

"Yeah I'm fine," I replied.

It was then that I noticed the hands on my breasts from behind me. They were Robert's. Robert must've immediately recognized when I started losing my balance and had been the one to catch me from behind.

As quickly as I noticed the hands on my chest, they went away and went to my shoulders to steady me. The two of them worked to keep me upright and I was able to get to the door without further incident.

I wrapped my arms around Jake and leaned into his chest, savoring his warmth as we rode the elevator up to my floor. As the car arrived on my floor, Robert called out with an air of playfulness,

"Don't I get a hug too? I just saved your life."

"My hero!" I replied in a cartoonish high pitched voice and wrapped my arms around him. He put his arms around me and pulled me in tighter against his chest. Even in my alcohol-buzzed state I felt a jolt of electricity between us.

"Alright, alright break it up," Jake said pretending to sound angry. He stepped toward us but instead of stepping between us, he pressed up behind me and for a moment sandwiched me between the two of them. I felt another jolt of electricity shoot through my body that traveled down the back of my thighs and calves.

We stepped into my dorm room and I absently threw my keys onto my desk. I kept my balance just long enough to make the short trip across the room to my bed and fell face first onto it. I laid there enjoying the cool feel of my pillow against my face.

As I did so, I could hear Jake and Robert talking quietly near my door. I rolled onto my back to see what they were doing and when I did, Jake sprinted across the room toward me. I let out a blood-curdling scream as he leapt into the air and jumped onto the bed. Thankfully, he braced himself above me.

He immediately began peppering my neck with kisses. His kisses felt like heaven but tickled at the same time and I squirmed beneath him trying to get away. He pinned my arms back against the bed and for the next several seconds I could only laugh and scream as he rapidly pecked my neck from ear to ear.

I struggled anew when his soft lips traveled down to my upper chest. Because of the low-cut in my dress, he was able plant kisses along the tops of each of my breasts. The excitement was almost more than I could bear and I felt myself getting a little light headed from struggling with him.

Finally he let my arms go and rolled to my right side and laid next to me, partially propping himself up against the wall that my bed was next to. Only then did I remember Robert was still in the room. He was standing there looking at us with a sheepish grin.

"Come on, there's room," Jake said, waving him over.

I shifted closer to Jake to make enough room for Robert. He ended up still being part of the way off the bed and I basically wound up laying on both of them. I cringed in a moment of embarrassment laying so close to Robert as I realized how wet I'd gotten from Jake's kisses.

Robert reached over to my nightstand to grab my tv remote and then laid back down, flipping through the channels. He paused on 'Skinemax' as the screen filled with a huge busted fake blonde bending with her muscle-bound co-star behind her, pretending to give her the ride of her life.

"Pass!" I called out quickly.

The two guys chuckled and Robert continued through the channels, finally settling on 'Paranormal Activity'.

"She doesn't like scary movies," Jake said, reaching across me for the remote.

I felt a little stung by his remark, which made me sound like a little girl. I slapped his arm away and told Robert to leave the channel there. Five minutes into watching it, I was already regretting my decision. My forearms felt a little numb and I realized I had a handful of Jake's pant leg in my right hand and a handful of Robert's in my left.

Jake must've noticed my fear and began stroking his hand along my lower thigh. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the warm, strong feel of his hand on my skin. With each stroke, his hand traveled higher until it reached the hem of my dress. I held my breath, anticipating his hand going higher but instead he leaned in and gently kissed my neck.

My back involuntarily arched upward as I felt his breath against my skin. I grabbed another two handfuls of pant leg when I felt his tongue rake across my neck just below my jawline. I tried to stifle the moan that came out of my mouth but I'm sure Robert heard it. He shifted a little on the bed but didn't say anything.

Jake moved his head and whispered something to Robert. I felt them both shift on the bed and just as I was about to open my eyes, I felt both of their mouths on opposite sides of my neck. For a moment I think I partially lost consciousness as waves of pleasure washed over me from my head to my toes and back up my thighs to my pussy. I let out a loud moan that was actually probably a scream.

Jake went back to work lightly tracing his tongue along my neckline and down to my collarbone. Robert was was more tentative and pressed his lips against my neck in very light successive kisses from my ear down to my shoulder.

I squirmed and writhed on the bed and didn't resist when I felt Jake's hand cup my right breast and begin to lightly squeeze it. Robert must've seen this and had gotten more sure of himself. He put his hand on my stomach and licked my earlobe. I had a small 'eargasm' and grabbed the back of both of their heads, pulling them in tighter.

Jake's hand on my chest became more insistent and he slipped his hand into the top of my dress, slid it beneath my bra and began fondling my bare tit. I actually began to shift my body back and forth, trying to rub my hard nipple against his palm. I was shocked out of my ecstasy when I felt Robert's hand on my other breast. My eyes flew open and I looked down to see him squeezing it through my dress.

That was the moment I felt like the situation might be getting a little out of control and I debated putting a stop to it. But my body protested when I felt Jake softly pinch my nipple while at the same time gently nibbling my neck. I clenched my eyes shut tight and mentally willed myself to say 'stop' but my mouth couldn't form the word. Everytime my lips parted, only a moan or a gasp came out.

I continued to struggle to speak as I felt Jake slowly pull down the front of my dress. I dug my nails into the back of his neck and he must've taken that as a sign to continue. I felt the cool air of the room settle onto my bare flesh as he slipped down the top of my dress and bra. Robert stopped sucking my earlobe and I could feel his eyes on my chest.

An incredibly strange mix of emotions surged through my body as I felt them both kneading my bare tits. Robert's hand felt much less confident than Jake's. It was as if he was thinking I'd put a stop to the whole thing any second. Little did he know, I had been trying to stop them for the past five minutes.

I was too embarrassed to open my eyes but I knew he was gawking at my titties. As embarrassed as I was, the feel of Jake's mouth back on my neck and their hands alternately rubbing and pinching my nipples, I still couldn't tell them to stop. I felt myself becoming a little light headed again so I tried to just calm down, relax, and enjoy the double chest grope.

After gaining some confidence, Robert went back to kissing my earlobe and gently nibbled it. I was enjoying the feel of both hands and both mouths when Jake removed his mouth again. A second later, his mouth wrapped around my nipple. I yelped in surprise and tried to sit up but with his head and hand on my chest along with Robert's hand, I couldn't do it. I felt my body melting with excitement as his tongue swirled around my hard nipple. Robert must've been watching because his hand stopped squeezing my breast for a long while and just laid there.

I was now moaning each time Jake's tongue whipped across my nipple. I was trying to tell him to stop but my mouth refused to cooperate. The heat of his mouth was traveling from my nipple to my clit and back. Over and over and over.

Robert's confidence was growing quickly because I suddenly felt his mouth come down over my other nipple. I dug my nails into the back of both of their necks but this only seemed to drive their tongues faster over my nipples.

My pussy ached to be touched. I slightly began rocking my hips into the air and felt another tinge of embarrassment as I imagined how I must look. I closed my legs and began rubbing my thighs together. I was so wet I could feel my juice on my thighs but I hoped Robert was to busy sucking my tit to notice.

I tried to keep my legs clamped shut when I felt Jake's hand leave my breast, travel down my stomach, past the bottom of my dress, and wedge itself between my thighs. His hand started working its way up, beneath my dress. The closer his hand got to my pussy, the harder I tried to resist.

When his hand was close enough, he flicked his fingers over my panty covered pussy. It was like a key opening a safe. My knees fell apart by themselves and I completely gave in. I moaned uncontrollably as his fingertips gently massaged my pussy lips through the thin material.

I didn't even care when I felt Robert's head move away from my chest. He was still tonguing my nipple but I could tell his face was turned toward my lower body and I knew he was watching Jake finger me. My panties felt soaked as Jake continued to work his fingers around my pussy.

Jake removed his mouth from my nipple and whispered something to Robert but I was too loud to tell what he said. Robert stopped sucking my tit and whispered back and I tried to be quiet long enough to hear what they were saying.

Both mouths came back down onto my tits and whatever they said was lost to me as my ears filled back up with my cries of passion. Jake took his hand off my panty-covered pussy and I became genuinely annoyed.

"Hey!" I said, surprised at myself for being able to speak.

No sooner than I'd spoken, I felt fingers on my pussy again. I could tell right away from their hesitance that the fingers belonged to Robert. Before I knew it, I was lifting my hips to get more pressure from his hand. I clawed the back of Jake's neck yet again.

"Do it," I heard Jake say.

I was trying to figure out what that meant when I felt Robert's hand quickly move to the waistband of my panties and slip inside. My eyes flew open and I tried to sit up again but both heads on my chest kept me down.

"Sto.....!" I started to say when Robert's finger traced its way along my wet slit and over my clit.

I grabbed both of their heads and pulled them tighter against my chest and let Robert have his way with me. His fingers roamed smoothly over my lips, smearing my juice everywhere. He put one of his fingers at my opening and stopped, seemingly losing confidence again.

I responded by shifting my hips down so that his finger slipped into me. I cried out again when he began slowly thrusting his finger in and out. Everytime his finger went into me, he grazed my clit and my whole body shuddered with pleasure. Between him finger fucking me and the two of them sucking my tits at the same time, my orgasm, which had been peaking for awhile, suddenly came rushing at me like a freight train.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I screamed over and over.

I wildly rocked my hips against his hand as I felt my pussy clenching over his finger. Jake bit into my nipple while Robert's hand picked up speed. Explosions coursed through my body and I screamed again but no sound came out. The only sound in the room was the wet squishing sound of Robert fingering me through my orgasm.

When I finally started to come down, Robert stopped moving his hand but I continued to grind against it until I was done. When I was, I lowered my hips back to the bed and he took his hand out of my panties and stopped sucking my nipple. Jake was still at it on my other nipple and I had to push his head away because my nipples had become too sensitive.

The three of us laid there in silence for the next several moments. I stared up at the ceiling, mentally reliving what had just happened. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Robert put his hand to his nose and then lick his finger. My embarrassment came back with a vengeance. I pulled up my bra and the top of my dress and pulled my hem back down over my panties. I put my arm over my eyes to shield the tears I could feel starting to form.

I was furious with myself. What a slut. I let my boyfriend's friend, who I barely knew, finger bang me silly and then I came all over him. I sat up and started to get off the bed. I had to get out of there and go anywhere. Jake grabbed my arm and turned me toward him. His face showed concern.

"Hey, hey, are you ok?" he asked.

Once again I was unable to speak. I couldn't even look him in the eye. I was horrified with how I'd behaved and upset with him for letting me do it. He pulled me into a hug and I felt the tears streaking down my cheeks. I held him tight but I don't know why.

"I'll call you later," he said, releasing me and stepping back. He walked to the door and Robert got up and followed him out into the hall, letting the door shut behind him.

I dove onto my bed and cried into my pillow for the next half hour. At some point I fell asleep and when I woke up, my pillow was still damp. I rolled onto my back and stared up at my ceiling light. I began replaying the night in my head.

Everything from Jake showing up earlier in the night with Robert to pick me up, to the three of us meeting up with several mutual friends at a local bar, to Jake and Robert coming back with me, to Jake and Robert taking turns sucking my tits and fingering me.

I ignored Jake's call later that night and the ones the next morning. I didn't answer until the middle of the day. He apologized and offered to take me out for ice cream, just the two of us. I accepted his apology but told him I'd rather stay in for the day. He sounded disappointed but agreed to a rain check.

When I hung up, I gathered my stuff to go shower. As I stepped out of my room, I ran into Wendy, the girl who stayed in the room next to mine. Her cheeks immediately turned red and she broke eye contact and looked at the floor. She quietly returned my greeting and quickly fumbled with her key, trying to get into her room. I tried to make small talk but she only turned redder and worked harder to get into her room.

I let her go and went down the hall to the showers. I stepped into the bathroom and paused to admire my reflection in the mirror. My heart skipped a beat when I looked closer. Both sides of my neck were covered in hickeys. It was then that another realization hit me: Wendy had probably heard me the night before. I suddenly developed a strong urge to crawl under the bathroom tiles.