My Always

Story Info
A passionate night for Willow and Tara (from Buffy)
2k words
4.54
27k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saille
Saille
1 Followers

“Arghhhh!” Willow gave a frustrated wail.

Tara closed the spell book she had been reading and looked over in concern. She saw her girlfriend hunched over the laptop, muttering angrily, her face turning as red as her hair.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Tara asked as she walked over to try and soothe her lover.

Willow sighed; swivelling around in her chair she rested her forehead against Tara and placed a few kisses on the slight curve of her belly.

“Damn computer ate my assignment.” she said, her voice muffled by of Tara’s pyjamas.

“Aww, poor baby.” Tara sympathised “It’s late, so why don’t you come to bed, and you can finish the computer stuff tomorrow?”

“Nah, you go ahead, I won’t be long. I just really should do this tonight.”

“I’d stay up with you, it’s just… well, all the spells and stuff lately, it’s been kinda draining.” Tara explained.

“Oh, sweetie, you really shouldn’t push yourself. You do way more than necessary.”

“I… I j-just wanna contribute something, to the gang. All your friends, Buffy and everyone, they’re just…”

“Hey,” said Willow softly, insistently, “They’re your friends too. Tara, baby, you know that, right?”

Willow raised her hand and gently stroked her girlfriend’s soft blonde hair.

“Yeah,” Tara shrugged “I’m just being… never mind. It’s nothing, really.”

Tara leaned over and kissed Willow goodnight. Their lips met softly at first, tenderly, but soon something stirred in each of them and they kissed passionately, almost violently. They crushed their mouths together, tongues entwining, tasting, exploring. Willow nipped Tara’s lip sharply, and slipped her hand up to caress Tara’s breasts, feeling a thrill of excitement as her fingers brushed a nipple. Suddenly, Tara pulled her mouth away and stepped back. Willow looked up at her and pouted.

“What?” asked Willow, annoyed “What’s wrong?”

Tara smiled and nodded towards the computer.

“Assignment, remember?”

“Oh! Ohhh…” Willow sighed in disappointment.

“To be continued, my love,” Tara whispered “Don’t be long.”

Willow watched as Tara slipped into the bedroom and closed the door. She worried about her; Tara seemed so down on herself sometimes. No matter how many times she told her how amazing she was, how gorgeous and sexy, Willow always got the feeling that there was something in Tara that wouldn’t let her believe. It probably had something to do with Tara’s family. Imagine making your daughter believe that she was part demon! But no, Tara was all human and all beautiful woman. Willow smiled, Tara was her Golden Goddess, her life, her heart, her always. Tara was what made her heart beat. She made her love, she made her lust. Those soft, full lips, warm wet tongue… Willow moaned softly at the thought of it, then quickly shook the thoughts out of her head. She had this paper to do, and as much as she wanted to ravish her girlfriend, it would just have to wait a little.

Willow grumbled to herself as she turned back to face the computer. She took a deep breath, psyching herself up, getting into essay mode. Soon her eyes were fixed on the screen, her long, delicate fingers typing away rapidly at the keyboard. Once she got into it, she hardly noticed the hours going by.

Willow sighed and stretched as she saved the document for the last time. She shut down the laptop and glanced at the clock. It was after 2am, and she wondered if Tara would be too sleepy for some ‘snuggling’. Turning out the lights, Willow opened the bedroom door and tip-toed in, pausing after a few steps to let her eyes adjust to the darkness. Willow smiled as she saw Tara’s sleeping form curled up on one side of the bed. Her heart ached with love as she looked at this girl, so peaceful, serene, and yet so incredibly and utterly sexy at the same time.

Her heartbeat quickened and she felt that familiar rush of moistness between her legs. Quickly, Willow shed her clothes, and slipped between the cool sheets. She moved as gently as she could, curling around behind Tara, surprised to find warm, bare skin instead of pyjamas. Willow pressed herself lightly against Tara’s back, shivering with arousal as her nipples stiffened and poked into Tara. She ran her lips over Tara’s shoulder, barely touching, breathing in the sweet smell of her skin and hair. At the same time, her hand ran down Tara’s side, down the smooth, silky skin of her waist, to the soft roundness of her ass. Willow hesitated a little as Tara stirred.

“Baby… god… you’re so beautiful.” she whispered in awe as she slipped her hand round the front of Tara and toyed with the blonde curls.

“Mmm, Will…” Tara rolled over, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She could smell the desire on her girlfriend, that musky odour of sex; it filled her senses and turned her on.

Tara snuggled in closer and pressed her lips to Willow’s, kissing gently. Willow moved her head slightly and gave Tara’s shoulder a sharp bite, making a growling sound deep in her throat. Roughly, she pushed Tara onto her back and sat straddling her, kissing and clawing passionately.

“Mmm. Vixen!” Tara exclaimed as she reached down and ran her hands higher and higher up Willow’s thighs.

Willow whimpered in anticipation. Tara grabbed Willow and rolled both of them over. She smiled down at Willow.

“Oh I’m going to make you beg so bad!”

Tara kissed and nibbled her way down Willow’s neck and collar bone, all the while running her hands over Willow’s body, making her shiver in delight. Willow gasped in surprise as Tara ran a broad tongue across a nipple and then lightly blew on it. Tara grinned at Willow’s reaction, and then plunged her mouth down, first onto one nipple and then the next, flickering and swirling her tongue. Willow’s cries of pleasure made her even wetter; she could feel the slipperiness dripping down the top of her thighs. Tara ran her wet tongue between Willow’s breasts, and onto the smooth, flat plane of her stomach, circling round the small dimple of her belly button. Willow’s stomach moved up and down sharply, in time with her jagged breathing. Teasingly, Tara kissed the top of Willow’s mound, and licked, nibbled and massaged down along her thighs.

“Ohhh... Tara, please, I need you. Do it, please Tara!” begged Willow, a strawberry red flush of desire starting to spread through her face and over the curves of her breasts.

“Do ‘it’, Will? What’s ‘it’?” Tara asked mischievously.

“Ohh, god... eat me, fuck me! Fuck me, Tara, please!!!” screamed Willow as Tara’s hands edged closer and closer towards her pussy. She groaned loudly, her voice filled with lust.

Tara loved hearing her girlfriend beg for it. It was only when they were together that Willow really let go of her inhibitions. Tara very lightly licked across the top of Willow’s cinnamon coloured curls, and then breathed cool air over the gloriously wet pussy, without quite touching anything.

“Oh please, Tara, baby, please.” whimpered Willow.

Giving in, Tara spread Willow open with her fingers, and gave a long lick, savouring the taste, enjoying the sound of Willow screaming in pleasure as her tongue passed over her clit. Tara moved faster now, sliding her tongue up and down Willow’s slit, stabbing her tongue deep into Willow’s pussy, lapping up the liquid that dripped out from deep inside her. She wrapped her lips around Willow’s clit and sucked as she plunged first one, then two, then three fingers in and out of Willow’s tight wetness. Willow screamed, whimpered, and screamed again, flinging her head from side to side, her damp red hair falling over her face as she violently came. Tara fought to keep her mouth in place as Willow’s hips bucked wildly. She lapped at Willow’s pussy, gulping as much as she could of her lover’s juices, delighting in the deliciousness, wanting more. She licked her clean, continued licking those soft, velvety lips until the only movement Willow made was her heavy breathing.

“Oh, Tara...” gasped Willow “That was... Amazing is an understatement!”

“Oh, so you liked it, huh? Cuz, you know, it’s just so hard to tell with all the screaming and whimpering and thrashing about.” Tara grinned at her lover as she stretched out beside her.

“Oh you’re so funny.” Willow rolled her eyes and nudged at Tara “Come on, get up. On your knees my little witchy woman!”

“What...?”

“Enough talking! On your knees and spread ‘em!” commanded Willow with an evil grin.

Tara complied, excitement and arousal coursing through her body as she wondered what Willow had in mind. Willow manoeuvred her way around Tara and sat in front of her, her long freckled legs stretched out beneath Tara’s thighs. Willow reached up to Tara’s breasts, caressing the soft-firm, heavy roundness of each, gently rubbing, massaging. Tara moaned softly, arching her back in pleasure as Willow lightly flicked the tip of her index finger over each nipple. Willow ran her nails up and down Tara’s sides, from the curves of her lusciously large breasts, down to her waist, over her hips, and up again.

“Ahhhh.” Tara hissed as she shuddered and her skin broke out in goose bumps. She could feel her clit throbbing, pulsing, needing release. “Will...”

“It’s okay, sweetie,” whispered Willow, nibbling the top of Tara’s thigh “I know what my baby needs.”

Willow slid herself down, positioning herself directly under Tara. She gasped in desire, licking her lips at the sight of Tara’s creamy fluid pooling between her thighs. A longing filled her body, a craving to have Tara’s juices overflowing in her mouth, sliding sweetly down her throat, covering her face with its wet stickiness.

“Baby, it’s so beautiful.” whispered Willow as she guided Tara down towards her eagerly awaiting mouth.

Tara screamed and flung her head back as her burning hot pussy encountered Willow’s mouth. Willow swallowed greedily, lapping up her lover’s liquid as quickly as she could, fiercely probing her tongue into the silky folds of Tara’s pussy lips, and slurping up Tara’s juices as they came flowing out. She gripped Tara’s ass, pulling her hard into her mouth. Tara panted heavily, clutching at Willow’s hands.

“Oh baby, yes... oh, Will, baby!” Tara cried “Make me cum, please sweetie, make me cum!”

Willow shoved her tongue in and out of Tara’s dripping pussy, feeling the wetness trickle down her throat. She shifted her mouth upwards and rapidly flicked her tongue over Tara’s clit. Tara moaned loudly, moving her hands to her breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples, feeling herself nearing an explosive orgasm. She circled her hips, grinding her clitoris onto Willow’s mouth.

“That’s it baby, cum!” cried out Willow “Cum, Tara! Cum all over my face!”

Willow moved her head back slightly, and thrust her fingers deep into Tara, immediately feeling the walls of Tara’s little pussy tighten, clenching and squeezing. Tara screamed as the orgasm rocked through her body. Her legs weakened and she sunk a little onto Willow’s face, convulsions wracking her body as Willow’s fingers and tongue continue to work at her. Tara’s legs shook with effort, and she collapsed, exhausted beside Willow, the convulsions reduced to a warm, prickling tingle that spread throughout her body. She gasped for air as she pushed back the blond hair that clung to her sweat-wet face. Tara looked over at Willow, amused that she was still busily licking the last bits of pussy juice off her fingers.

“Good is it?”

Willow looked up and blushed.

“You’re so cute when you blush!” teased Tara, causing Willow to blush even more. “Awww. Come here and cuddle, baby.”

Willow wriggled over, wrapping her arms around Tara. She nestled her head against Tara’s breast, listening to Tara’s heart racing and then slowing a little, calming.

“Mmm. This is nice.” she murmured.

Tara smiled and kissed the top of Willow’s head.

“I love you, Willow.”

“I love you too, Tara.” replied Willow, gazing up into her girlfriend’s blue eyes. “You are my always.”

Saille
Saille
1 Followers