My Amazing Night with Christina Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina & Pepper's relationship continues.
5.3k words
4.76
26.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really think anyone was going to like my first story that much, but I got so much positive feedback, that I decided to try and write a sequel. I hope this one lives up to the first one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been up all night writing a paper for my philosophy class and had finally got into bed around 7am. I had to be up by 9 to get to my class in time. I had been in a light sleep for about thirty minutes when I started hearing some ringing noise in my dream. I woke up slowly thinking it was my alarm clock, but then I realized it was cellular going off. I was so mad! Who would call me now? I only left my phone on while I slept in case of emergencies, so I thought this had better be serious. I reached out for the phone and answered it.

"Hello," I said sleepily and crankily.

"Hello?" Said the voice on the other end.

"Yeah," I said, starting to get irritated.

"Hi Pepper."

"What - " I was about to get very angry with the person, but then I realized it was Christina. "Chris?"

"Yeah," she laughed, "what's up baby?"

"Oh gosh, I didn't know who you were at first. Why are you calling so early!?"

"I'm so sorry. I think I got my time zones mixed up."

"Where are you?"

"London."

"Wow. London. That's awesome."

"Yeah, it's really great I guess, but - I miss you so much."

"Ah, Chris. I miss you too babe," I paused for a moment. "It's almost unbearable."

"Pepper, I – I don't know what to say. I've never felt like this before. I don't really know how to say what I feel."

"You don't have to say anything. I know exactly what you mean. I feel it too."

"Damn, how do you always know exactly what to say?"

I laughed, "I never have before. I guess you just make it easy."

She chuckled, then made her voice deep and sexy and said, "So...what are you wearing?"

We both bursted out laughing.

"No, but seriously, I really want to see you, baby," she said.

"I really want to see you too. But I don't know how I can get away from school, or more than that – how I could possibly get to London."

"You don't have to come to London. I get to go home for a few days on Saturday. You could come stay with me in Los Angeles."

"I can't get out to L.A. and I'll still have classes."

"Don't you have a break coming up soon?"

"I have fall break next Wednesday."

"So you can get away!"

"But Chris, I'd still have to get out there somehow, and with having to buy all these books and everything, I'd never be able to afford a plane ticket."

"Pepper, you know that I can buy you a ticket out here."

"No. I don't want you to do that, I don't want you spending money on me - "

"I want to!" She cut me off, "Pepper, I haven't seen you in almost three months. And paying for your ticket would be no big deal, I just – I need you, okay?"

"I need you too, but I just don't feel right about you having to spend your money on me."

"I want to. Really."

"Okay," I sighed.

"Yeah!?"

"I'll come out there next Wednesday."

"Pepper! I'm so glad. I've thought about you every minute of everyday since you left."

"Me too babe."

We talked that morning until it was time for me to get ready for class. Sure I almost fell asleep in every class I had that day, but Christina was worth it. She was worth everything.

The following Wednesday I went to the airport and picked up my ticket from the airline's desk. I boarded the plane and got to L.A. in about 3 hours. Christina was picking me up, so I went to the pick-up area and looked for her car. I didn't see her, but then my cellular rang.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked.

"Turn around. No, to your left."

I turned and saw a black Mercedes coupe with dark tinted windows, her arm was outside of the window waving to me. I started getting butterflies in my stomach while walking over to her car. I just knew all of this was too good to be true. As soon as I got into the car she was going to look at me and say – 'oh, you? I made a horrible mistake.'

I opened up the door and got in, with all these new pointless worries in my head. Christina eased them though. I turned to her for the first time and she had the hugest smile on her face. She was wearing a pair of light blue jeans, tennis shoes and a pink t-shirt that had a giraffe on it and read "Deep Throat." Her black hair was up in a loose bun and she had a red and pink scarf on over it. She also had on a pair of black Ralph Lauren sunglasses. She grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. I started rubbing her leg and hip, almost forgetting where we were. We were so into it, that everything went away until another car near us beeped very loudly at someone else. We both snapped out of it and laughed.

"Hi," Christina said.

"Hi," I laughed back.

"How was your flight?"

"It was ok, it just felt like I couldn't get to you quick enough.

She smiled and kissed me again. When she got ready to start driving she asked me what I wanted to do now.

I looked at her like – you have got to be kidding me! "I'll give you one guess."

She laughed and stepped on the gas.

Her house was gated and you couldn't really see it from the street. We drove up to the front door and she parked and carried my duffel bag in for me. We walked in and I looked around. It was so beautiful. So her.

"Wow Chris."

"You like it?"

"Yeah, it's really nice, gorgeous."

"Thanks. Do you want a tour?"

"Sure."

She showed me every aspect of her house as we walked hand-in-hand through it; the kitchen, the bathrooms, the garden, her cars, everything. The last room we got to was her bedroom.

"So, this is, um - it," she giggled.

"Yeah," I laughed shyly too. It was as if we had never been together before. We both suddenly got really shy. Then I thought – what are we doing? Maybe it was because we hadn't seen each other for so long, but I knew neither one of us were really this shy, so I took the lead and ran my hands through her hair. I brought her face close to mine and began kissing her.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

I started undressing, ready to get started as quickly as possible. When I was done Christina backed me onto the bed and told me to lay down.

"I have a surprise for you," she said with a wicked grin.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just wait!"

She started taking off her clothes. Much slower and sexier than I had taken off mine. She took her hair out of its bun and shook it loose, then she straddled my waist and stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"Are you serious!?"

"What'd I do!?"

"Oh my goodness, Pepper, look." She pointed down at her pussy.

"Whoa." She had got a clit piercing.

"How the hell did you not see it?"

"I don't know. I was looking at your boobs I guess."

She laughed and said, "you want to try it out?" She scooted closer to my face.

"Are you asking me to perform oral sex on you Miss Aguilera?"

"Hell yeah," she laughed.

I looked into her eyes and said "Come here then."

She lowered herself onto my face. I stuck my tongue out and poked the piercing with it.

"Oh shit," she said.

"That sensitive?"

"Yeah."

I smiled at the thought of how much this new jewel put Christina so much at my mercy. I kissed it lightly first, to see how much the different pressures would affect her. Her moans started out pretty softly, but by the time I was putting the whole thing in my mouth, she was practically screaming.

"Pepper..." she grabbed the headboard for support. "Oh Pepper, keep going! Please, I'm al...ohh...I'm almost there baby."

I almost couldn't breathe from how hard she was fucking was my face. But I wasn't going to complain. I wanted so badly to make her feel good. She had taken one hand off the headboard and started playing with her nipples. She was still moaning, but I wanted to take her over the edge, so I started sucking her clit into my mouth. She let out a scream and came on my face. I swallowed as much of it as I could and continued licking her until she could take no more. Still straddling me, she moved downwards and laid on top of me, resting her head on my chest. I rubbed her back with my right hand and stroked her hair with my left hand, waiting for her breathing to return to normal.

When she had pretty much recovered she looked up at me and said "I don't think I realized just how much I had missed you."

I smiled and said. "You have no idea."

She smiled and began kissing the top of my chest and neck. Before making it down to my breasts, she pinched and rubbed my nipples. When she finally reached them they were almost aching for her tongue. The wetness of it felt so good. It was a feeling I had been only dreaming about for months. She kissed down to my pussy and licked up the wetness that had already come out. I sat up on my hands to try and watch what she was doing, it turned me on so much when she ate me and looked into my eyes. She kissed along my slit, and stuck her flattened tongue into my pussy. I started calling her name louder and louder, and eventually couldn't hold myself up anymore, so I laid back down onto my back. Suddenly, she stopped tongue fucking me. I was really disappointed, but seconds later she had replaced her tongue with a finger into my pussy. She started pumping it in and out and eventually added a second finger.

"Oh Chris, do it harder! Do it faster!" I screamed.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to fuck me baby. Oh fuck! Chris, make me cum baby. Please."

She started rubbing her thumb on my clit and it didn't take long for my muscles to start tightening around her fingers. I came so hard and so much, but Christina drank it all. She laid back beside me and held me. She kissed my shoulder and neck, then I turned to her and kissed her lips. I could taste myself on her. We were both laying on our sides, her hands stroking my waist, and my hand stroking her face. After a few minutes we started talking.

"So," Christina said.

"So?" I said laughing.

"What should we do now?"

"I don't know. I rather like what we're doing now."

"Mmm, me too."

"What time is it?"

"8:12."

"Are you hungry?"

"I guess I could go for some dinner."

"What do you have?"

"Have?" She laughed. "I don't cook babe."

"Well what do you do every night? Eat out?"

"Yeah. I'm here for such a short time, it's just always easier to go out."

"Oh, I see. Well then, what are you in the mood for?"

"You like sushi?"

"I love sushi!"

"Ok then, I know the perfect place. But let's just keep this moment for a little bit longer, okay?"

I kissed her on the forehead and said "Definitely."

We got up about twenty minutes later, fixed ourselves up a bit and went to this little tucked away sushi place. We were seated in a circular booth and sat very close to one another. The waiter came by and asked Christina if she wanted her usual. She said yes. I asked her what was in what she was ordering, and I decided to get the same thing.

"What's that called?" I asked.

"The Christina Aguilera."

"Shut up."

"I'm serious!"

"Why?"

"They name a bunch of their foods after celebrities who order them a lot. Look." She got the menu and showed me some of the other names. "See, the Alec Baldwin, Lucy Liu, and – the Christina Aguilera!"

"Ok ok, I believe you!" I said laughing.

We got our food and had flirtatious conversation the whole night, teasing each other with looks and promises of things we would to the each other later. I guess Christina had had enough of the teasing. I was wearing a short skirt and all of a sudden she had put her hand underneath it and started rubbing the inside of my thigh. I gasped and looked at her in total surprise.

"What are you doing!?" I asked.

"I couldn't hold back any longer, you're driving me crazy."

Her fingers inched their way up to my panties and she started rubbing me through them. My breathing began to get shorter and shorter.

"Pepper."

I looked at her and we started kissing, hard-core, in a restaurant! I broke the kiss, remembering we were in a public place.

"Christina, what if someone sees us?"

"No one's here baby, come on."

The restaurant was kind of empty, and I could never say no to anything she said so we continued making out. She had pulled my panties over to one side and began rubbing my clit. I was so nervous, I had never done anything like this in public, but the thought that someone could see us was also kind of thrilling, and a turn-on. I thought maybe someone had walked by us or something, so I stopped again.

"What's wrong?" Christina asked.

"Um, I don't know. But I think we should go."

"What?"

"Come on, we can finish back at your house."

She looked at me like she didn't understand why I wanted to go so much, but she just said okay, and we left.

We got back to her house and we sat down on the sofa in the living room. She turned on the TV and we sat there not really saying anything for a few minutes. She started to get up from the sofa.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Nowhere, just stay right here!"

"Ok?"

"Don't move!"

"Ok, ok, I won't."

I thought maybe she had went upstairs or fell asleep or something, but about 20 minutes later she came back down and gave me her hand. I took it and she led me upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see."

We walked into the master bathroom and it was all lit up with candles. Christina had drawn a bath and had rose petals along the surface of the water.

"Wow," I said.

"I thought you could use a little bit of relaxation."

"Chris, wow, you – you're amazing."

She smiled and said "Come on, before the water cools off."

We took off our clothes and I stepped in first and sat down. She got in behind me and sat on the top of the tub.

"Move back a little bit, I'm going to give you a massage."

I scooted back and she started working on my neck and shoulders. It felt really good. I guess I had gotten pretty tense from school deadlines and everything. She sat down in the tub and I sat in between her legs. She continued the massage and I leaned back into the side of her neck.

She chuckled and said, "You can't lean back. I can't get to your shoulders like this."

I kissed her neck and said, "massage something else then," almost as if it was a dare.

She got a towel and began bathing me, slowly and sensually. I put my arms up on the side of the tub to give her easier access to wherever she wanted to go. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on the places her hands and the towel were going. Just her touch was almost enough to make me have an orgasm. We didn't actually do anything in the bath tub, but the gentle touches were enough to get me more than ready to do more. Christina stood up first and got a towel to start drying herself off. I got out of the tub and she dried me off, then she wrapped the towel around my back and pulled me in really close to her and kissed me. We made love for hours that night. Finally falling asleep around 4 a.m. I woke up around 11:30 or so, I was laying on my side and I felt Christina holding on to me from behind. I put my hand over hers and she cuddled up to me more and pressed her breasts into my back.

"I'm glad to see you're up Sleeping Beauty," she said, poking fun at me.

"Well I was more than a bit worn out after last night."

She laughed and said, "It's true, I am amazing in bed."

I turned around and looked at her like that was crap. "Don't get too cocky. It wasn't that great."

"Ohh! Really!?" She said chuckling.

"You know I'm joking, not just anybody can make me scream like that."

"Yeah, you were pretty loud."

"Shut up," I said, faking embarrassment.

We got up, got dressed and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. While we were sitting in the kitchen I got up and turned on the TV. Some news show was on and we half-heartedly watched it between our conversation. Then we heard them say something about Christina so we stopped talking and started watching it.

"Is there something Christina has been keeping a secret?" The anchorman said.

"Oh gosh, what is this about?" Christina said, thinking it was going to be something dumb or made up.

"Last night the 'Dirrty' singer was caught sharing an intimate moment with an unknown female companion." Then they showed pictures of Christina and me kissing.

"Oh my gosh," Christina said, covering her mouth.

I was too in shock to say anything. I couldn't believe that we had been seen.

"Apparently another girl is 'What a Girl Wants,'" the anchor poorly joked.

"Oh my gosh," Christina said again, still covering her mouth. "When did they take pictures?"

"I don't know, I didn't see anyone."

"Oh my gosh, what am I going to say? What am I going to tell people – what am I going to tell my mom!?" She started crying and I rubbed her back to try and comfort her.

"Christina, I'm so sorry. Don't cry baby. We can get through this."

"Pepper I don't know, I -" then all of a sudden her eyes turned from sad to almost angry.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Did you do this Pepper?"

"Do what?"

"This!" She nearly yelled, pointing at the television screen.

I didn't say anything because I was so confused, I just lifted my arms and made a facial expression to show I didn't understand.

"Did you tell someone where we were going to be?"

"What? No, no! Of course not."

"How did they see us then?"

"Um, we were in a public place," I said, starting to get angry myself.

"This is why you were in such a hurry to leave, wasn't it? Your paparazzi friends got the picture and then you were ready to go. Well, I hope you're getting paid a lot for this."

"Are you kidding me!? Christina, how could you even think something like that?"

"It does seem a little suspicious, doesn't it?"

"I wanted to go because I was afraid something like this would happen! You came on to me in the restaurant, remember!?"

"I've had so many people that I thought I could trust flip on me, so I guess this shouldn't really be a surprise. I just didn't expect it from you. I guess you really can't trust anyone but yourself."

"Chris, you know that's not true! I would never do anything to hurt you."

"Geez, you can save it Pepper."

"I'm not lying to you Christina!"

"How do I know I can trust you? How can I tell who's lying to me anymore?" Tears started rolling down her face even more. "Everyone just tells you what you want to hear to your face, but they don't really believe it. And after a while, neither do you."

"Chris - "

"Just tell me why I should believe you. I promise, if you give me a good reason why we should be together, I'll apologize and admit that I'm an idiot."

I had started crying by then and was looking down at the ground. I was so hurt that she would ever think this, I couldn't even look her in the eye.

"Just one thing Pepper," her voice was shaky through her crying.

I didn't say anything. I just kept looking at the ground. Christina turned to walk out of the kitchen and I knew that if I really wanted her I was going to have to say something. Without thinking that much, I just urgently yelled out the first thing that came to my head.

"BECAUSE I'D LOVE YOU!" Christina stopped walking, but didn't turn around yet. "I would love you. Damn Christina, I do love you." She turned around and looked at me. I walked a step closer to her and put my hand over my heart. "I love you so much." I barely got it out through my tears. Christina didn't say anything, she just looked down at the ground. She moved a step closer to me.

"Do you really mean that?" She asked me.

"Yes," I said nodding. "I love you so much more than you'll ever know. I would never hurt you Christina. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I would never do anything to screw that up. It just hurts so much that you could even think that I would do something like that."

12