My Amulet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
malabar13
malabar13
28 Followers

She starts sucking me and making me go crazy. In a matter of minutes I am ready to blow again. I warn her it is coming but she she says to wait. She gets on top and rides me with abandon. I am grabbing her tight, smooth ass and thrusting as deep as I can into her. She lowers herself to kiss me and her huge boobs feel great against my chest. She whispers to cum inside her. I hold her and roll over to put her on her back and start ramming into her, deep. She is moaning real loud, panting and telling me to fuck her hard. I feel my balls start to boil and I let go of another load. It is more than before and drips out of her and onto the couch.

We lay there for awhile and catch our breath. She is cuddling with me and she asks about my amulet. I tell her it is from my grandma, it was her lucky amulet. When she passed it became my lucky amulet. She asks if anything lucky has happened. I tell her my dinner with her is the best and most luckiest thing that ever happened in my life. She kisses me and she tells me she had not been fucked like that ever.

I ask her how long they have been married and she says 15 years. I ask when her hubby returns. She said she didn't know. I asked her if she was on the pill, but she told me not to worry, she was unable to have kids. She told me my semen tasted sweeter than her husbands and with that moves down and starts to play with my cock and then start to suck it. I really want to go again, but I am spent. She keeps my rod in her mouth for a few more minutes, sucking and licking. Finally looks up and compliments me on the great fuck and amount of semen I just gave her. We get up and she tells me to clean up in the bathroom. I do so and have a huge grin on my face as I cannot believe what just happened. I clean up and head out. I thank her for everything and how she made my year. She gives me another hug, and asks if I have plans for Halloween night. I tell her I have no plans. She tells me to get a costume as she wants to take me to a Halloween masquerade party tomorrow. She tells me to be ready to dance and party like never before. She also tells me to pick her up at 8pm. I embarrassingly admit that I have no car. She says not to worry, I can drive hers.

I walk over to the house and see that Carol has arrived. I head upstairs and see the light on again. I head over and am disappointed as she is awake. She sees me and asks how my evening was. I tell her it was OK. She looks at me and smiles. She tells me goodnight and I head to my room.

I take off my clothes and lay down in my bed naked. I am still a bit warm and cant stop thinking about my dream coming true. I know the amulet is genuine and I hold it until I fall asleep.

The next day I get up and head out to the garage to take out the trash. As I make my way over to the garage I take a peek through the shrubs and see Sonia pulling her trash barrels out to the street.

I smile at her and wave. She smiles back too and heads back to her house.

I take my barrels out and then head in for some breakfast. Carol left early but left no note on the fridge. I go back to my room and sit on the bed. I hold the amulet and close my eyes. I wish for a cool costume and some spending money. I also wished for another chance to have Sonia.

As I lay there it happens again. I begin to feel light headed, my skin heats up again like the other day and I pass out. When I come to I get up and get a drink of water. I hear some noise coming from my closet. I open the door and there is a nice vampire costume hanging on the door. Inside on the floor of the closet is a satchel. I don't recall ever owning one. I open it and it is packed with money. I cant believe it. I look down at my amulet and start to wish for other things. Same thing. I heat up, get dizzy and pass out. When I wake up, wishes are granted. I wish for our satellite TV service to start working again for free. I waited a few seconds, turned on my TV and all channels were available, even the porn. I then wish for a big screen TV in my room and a mini fridge. I pass out hit the floor and wake up to find my wishes have been granted.

I am famished from all this wishing. I head downstairs to get some food when Zach calls me. He asks if I wanna come over to his place, watch some football and drink beer? I say sure, and ask about Valerie and Tracy. He tells me Tracy is out with her boyfriend, but Valerie will be there. He tells me she will be doing her "duties" and serve the food and give us beers. He tells me to be ready in 30 minutes.

I hang up and go shower. I am looking in the mirror and see some bite marks from Sonia. I finish and get dressed. I leave Carol a note on the fridge and then wait for Zach outside. He pulls up and I hop in and off we go. I glance at Sonia's house and do not see her anywhere. We get to his place and head upstairs. Valerie is there and is wearing some sweats and a t-shirt. She says hi and leaves us to go pickup pizzas and some beer. We sit on the sofa and crack open some beers. He surfs the channels until we get to some porn. There is a cheerleader in her teacher's office being scolded for bad grades. She pleads with her teacher to give her a chance to make up the bad grades. As the corny music starts the young girl starts to undress and starts licking some old teacher dick. Predictable. Zach turns to me and says to pay attention, someday I might get laid and need to know what to do with a girl. I tell him to fuck off and he finally changes it to the football game.

Valerie comes back and serves us pizza. She is summoned every now and then by Zach to serve more beer. I can see the look on her face and she is not happy. I offer to get the beers once and Zach tells me it is her job. He then yells out to Valerie and demands shot glasses and the tequila. She does as ordered and then retreats to the bedroom. I get up after taking a shot and head to the bathroom. While I am in there I get a crazy idea in my head. I sit on the floor and grab my amulet. I wish for Zach to fall asleep and not wake up until tomorrow afternoon. I also wish for Valerie to let me have my way with her and for this time to last as long as I want. I go through my little episode and pass out. I wake up, get up and I finish my business. I take a deep breath and head out to the living room.

Just as I had hoped, Zach is out. He is sprawled on the couch, snoring very loudly. I then think of my second wish and head over to the bedroom. Valerie is lying on the bed and looks like she was sleeping. I ask if she is OK, and she tells me she got lightheaded. She asks me if I am OK. I tell her I am fine, but Lord Zachary is out. She giggles and tells me she is not surprised, he tends to do that a lot. I ask why she puts up with it. She says she loves him and usually he is really cool and a good guy. She asks if I want to watch a movie. OK I say. She tells me to sit down next to her and I do so. I ask what she wants to watch and she says for me to pick. I take the remote and go through the movies and don't see anything interesting. I then make it to the porn channels and pick one where a white girl is getting fucked by an older black man. Valerie says we are not watching that, that's nasty. I tell her to relax, and in jest, tell her that Zach told me she was a freak. She blushes, I tell her I am joking and we keep watching the porn flick. The black guy is banging her from behind on an office desk. He pulls out of her and she turns and starts to suck him off. Valerie is watching intently and I ask her if Zach has a big cock like that. She blushes, then laughs and says no. I ask her if she ever had one that big, she says no. She asks if I ever had one that big. I laugh and tell her no. She then asks me if that photo was real. Without saying anything, I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. I ask if it compares to the guy in the movie. She just stares at it and then looks at me. She asks if I ever measured it. I tell her no. She looks at me and tells me she is sorry for being a bitch and for the way Tracy and Zach treat him. I tell her its cool and she can make it up to me by kissing my dick. She looks at me and comes in close to kiss me. She gives me some tongue and then slides down to my cock. I close my eyes and relish the thought of another conquest and dream fulfilled. She starts to massage it and I moan at how smooth and soft her hands feel. She sees this and moves her hand down to my balls and feels them. She asks if Zach is really out cold, so I get up to go check. I look into the living room and he is out. Drool is coming out of his mouth. I start to feel bad at what I plan to do to his girl, but the thought lasts all of 2 seconds.

I go back and Valerie is totally naked and waiting for me on the bed. I approach the bed, remove my clothes and lay down next to her. I begin kissing her and feeling her already moist pussy. She is moaning now too and asks me if she can suck my cock again. I tell her it is all hers for as long as Zach is out. She tells me if were lucky, that could be hours and moves down to my dick quickly. She strokes it, then licks it and takes in a few inches into her mouth. She starts to suck like a champ. After a few minutes, I ask her to stop and have her lay down and spread her legs. She does so and looks up with anticipation, then looks down to see me enter her. She lets out a whimper as I stick 2/3 of my cock in her. I start to pump slowly but consistently. She is loving it and begs me to keep fucking her. I do so and pound her good for almost an hour. She begs me to lay down and when I do she starts sucking my dick again. I am lost in desire when all of a sudden we both hear a loud noise coming from the living room. I go check, Valerie is mortified. I see that Zach has fallen off the couch and is laying on the floor. I go back to the room and get back to fucking Valerie. She likes this but tells me to stop. She gets on all fours and then asks me to continue. I do so, and I can tell she is loving it. I keep ramming into her and she is holding on to the blankets. We fuck like that for a bit and then switch to her on top. She rides me and gets a nice tempo going. I am grabbing her ass and slamming it down on my cock. She tells me Zach never lasts more than 10 minutes. I think to myself that I was worse until my amulet. When I finally decide to cum, it is a gusher. I fill her pussy and then some. She screams out in pure pleasure and orgasms too. Needless to say, lots of cum spills out all over the bed. I pull out and just lay there. She turns on the ceiling fan and goes to check on Zach. She comes back with a smile on her face and lays down next to me. I ask her what is so funny. She says she placed beer cans all over him so that if he moved, we would hear. As we lay there we feel each other and kiss. We chat for a few hours, give each other oral, orgasm and ask if I can shower. She says yes, but almost immediately we hear beer cans falling. I jump into my clothes and hide behind the bedroom door. Zach is crawling to the bathroom and closes the door behind him. I go to Valerie, kiss her and thank her for such a good time. She thanks me for the fuck of her life. She asks if we can meet again. I say sure. She invites me to a party, but I tell her I already have plans. She asks for my cell number, in case my plans change. I admit to her I don't have one. She writes hers down on one of Zach's business cards and tells me to call her whenever. She offers me a ride. I take her up on the offer, we grab Zach's keys and head out.

When I get home I shower and think about Valerie. I remember about my lack of cell and wish for a cell. I pass out again and when I come to, there is knocking on the bathroom door.

It is Carol. She asks if everything is alright. I say yes. She wants to talk to me about the satellite service and the TV in my room. She asks when I got a cell phone. I tell her I can explain everything when I get out of the shower. She says OK and tells me she will wait for me downstairs. I get out of the shower and get ready to lie my ass off.

I am making my way down the stairs and cannot believe my eyes.

Carol is all dressed up in her Halloween costume. She tells me she is heading out tonight and to not wait up. I really don't pay attention to what she says because I am checking her out. She is wearing a cute nurse outfit with a real short skirt, some clear pumps and a semi-transparent blouse showing those great tits. She is not wearing a bra. She notices, and asks how she looks. I apologize and mean no disrespect but do tell her she looks fabulous. She smiles and gives me a hug and kiss. I ask who the lucky guy is that will accompany her. She tells me she is going with a bunch of friends to a house party on the other side of town. I tell her I got invited to a party too. She is happy for me but asks me to sit and explain what is going on.

I tell her that the satellite service is free for a year with the big screen TV. She asks how I could afford such a TV. I tell her Zach has one already and his boss gave him this one. Being his best friend, he gave it to me, how cool right? She says OK, what about the cell phone. I very proudly tell her that the cell phone is for my new full-time job at the real estate office. She is very happy and lets out a shout. She hugs me and I can't help but notice the warmth of her bosom on my chest. She says she is heading out and for me to be safe and have a good time. I do the same. I head upstairs and start picturing how hot Carol looks and the drooling she will induce with that outfit.

As I wait for my date with Sonia, I lay on the sofa and wish for the craziest night ever. I pass out and when I come to, I pull out my new cell phone and check the time. Still have an hour to go. I go upstairs to grab some cash from my stash. When I pass Carols room I cant help but think of the night I touched her breast as she slept. I start thinking about using the amulet on her, but tell myself that would be wrong. It does not stop me from looking for that dildo. I find it and smell it. It smells like woman's juices, and I should know after the last 24 hours. I put it back and figure I will go get Sonia now.

I walk over in my vampire getup complete with mask and lucky amulet hanging around my neck. I arrive at Sonia's door and ring the bell. Mr. Morales answers and does not look happy. I start to shit myself. He says to come in. I ask how things are going, and he does not answer. He leads me to the room where I fucked his wife and we sit down on the couch I stained with my seed. He doesn't say anything just stares at me and I know he knows. Luckily Sonia comes downstairs in a tight fitting witch outfit. She is wearing black nylons and high heels. Her blouse is open and her breasts are spilling out. I must have been too obvious because she laughs a bit and just smiles. She then looks over at her hubby and tells him she will be out late, maybe even all night. He sits there filling up with rage. She tells me we are leaving and gives me her keys. I cannot get out of there quick enough. We get in the car and as I leave I look towards the front door and Mr. Morales is watching us.

She tells me she needs to stop by the office for some stuff. We pull in and she asks me to go in with her.

She goes quickly into her office and gets some flyer from her trash can. I follow her in. As I approach her I reach for her and pull her to me. I begin to kiss her neck and giving her small bites. She tells me to slow down, the night is young. In my version of an eastern European accent I tell her I just wanted to suck her blood and own her soul. She laughs and grabs my dick. She tells me to conserve my energy, I am going to need it.

We get back in the car and she tells me to head out to the rural part of town. We get there and drive through miles of farms and ranch houses. I ask her if we are heading in the right direction, and she says yes. She is a real estate agent and knows this town through and through. I keep driving and when it is dark we finally reach the address. The driveway through the gate is actually more dirt road. I follow it and head past some low rolling hills. Finally, in the distance I see a few lights and the outline of a ranch house with a barn, stables and some smaller buildings.

As we get even closer, I see lots of cars parked every which way as there is not a lot of light. As we look for a place to park, she tells me to turn off the headlights and head over towards the left side of the house. I do so and when I approach I see some people walking towards the house.

We get out and follow them. When we get to the house, there are people drinking and dancing. Everyone is wearing a mask and in complete costume. Already there are 4 or 5 hot women I would love to fuck. Sonia grabs my hand and leads me into the house and towards the back. She reaches a guy standing in front of a room that has its door closed. She whispers something in his ear, and as she does so this asshole is looking down her blouse. When she finishes he gives her a stamp on her hand and then motions me to go get stamped too. I figure this must be for drinks. But then he opens the door and we both head in. This room leads to a huge downstairs level where there are more beautiful people and some of them are having sex. A naked man wearing a British flag as a cape approaches me and asks if we fancy a fuck. Sonia see his nice sized cock and reaches for it. She then kisses him and says not right now. He reaches up and hold her breasts in his hand and speaks to them. I will see you two later. As he leaves, Sonia asks for his name. he tells us Big Ben and he swings both ways.

We walk away and Sonia asks if I swing both ways. I say no and she laughs. She tells me at this party to feel free to do anything I want with whoever I want. She tells me that if I want to fuck her, to go find her, but for me to go experience other women.

Sonia senses some confusion on my end. She then tells me she hopes I don't mind but this is a swinger party and anything goes, only rule at the party is for everyone to keep the mask on. I am shocked, but I am game. I tell her this is another first for me. She tells me it's her first time too. She advises me that she invited the girls from the office too, but we will not know who they are. I ask her how she knows they will come. She tells me that they had been the ones who gave her the flyer.

We get some drinks and start to dance. Sonia gets to grinding on me right away. I figure if anything goes, might as well start now. I reach around with one hand and undo a button or two on her blouse. Some other folks are dancing now too. A real athletic looking guy dressed as a fireman is dancing with a hot brunette in a black and orange cheerleader outfit. They see me unbutton her blouse and they both get closer to us. They both say hello to us and then they both get real close to Sonia. She smiles at me when they both start exploring her breasts in front of me. I decide to keep going and unhook Tracy's bra from behind. Fireman guy doesn't wait and begins to suck on the left breast. Cheerleader gal the right one. I stand behind Sonia and put my hand up her witch skirt. Sonia loves this and leans back on my chest. I am fingering her wet cunt when I make eye contact with the cheerleader. She smiles at me and goes back to sucking her assigned breast.

I move from behind Sonia to behind the cheerleader. I look over at Fireman and he nods at me. I lift up cheerleaders skirt and find she is without panties. I kneel down and start licking her pussy. She looks back and smiles. I bury my tongue in her and she starts grinding on my face. She is loving this and stops sucking Tracy's breast. She turns around unzips my pants. She pulls out my hard dick and gasps. She is amazed at the size. I look at Fireman and he is staring at my cock too. Cheerleader gets up and grabs me by the hand. She leads me to the back, and we get to an area where there are couches, chairs and mattresses. We find a couch, it has some wet spots but who cares. She pushes me down and kneels in front of me. She strokes me a few times while looking at me through her mask. She looks back down at my dick and starts to suck it. I am laying there with a shit eating grin when I feel another mouth join. I expect to see Sonia there but it is lovely blonde in pink and white cheerleader outfit. She has her back to me as she shares my cock with the other cheerleader1. I reach down to feel her nice ass and discover cheerleader2 has cum soaked panties. I ignore that and stick my finger in her pussy. She starts to suck harder and I start to finger her more vigorously. Cheerleader 1 stands up and places her pussy on cheerleaders 2's face. Cheerleader 2 tells her to wait, pulls down cheerleader1 to the mattress and starts to eat her out. She looks back at me and points with one hand to her pussy. I get up and drop my pants. I get behind cheerleader 2 and start plowing into her. After enjoying some real tight pussy, they switch and now I am ramming it into the cheerleader1. She is licking pussy when I feel her start to tremble. She cums all over me and rolls off my dick. Cheerleader2 sees this, gets on top of me and starts to ride me. After a bit I tell her I am going to cum, she says to go ahead and cum inside her. I am about to when some guy dressed like a robot tells her to hurry, he wants to fuck her again. She tells him to go back to the same spot and wait. He obeys. She tells me to keep fucking and to finish inside her. When I cum, she orgasms and lays on top of me for a bit. She whispers she wants more, but she will find me later. She gets up and looks for her lost droid.

malabar13
malabar13
28 Followers