My Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GriffRoark
GriffRoark
195 Followers

"Anything I fucking want," was my response, and it caused her to moan afresh, as she toyed with her own nipples. I reached out, gripping the flimsy material of her barely-there panties, gave one long look into her angel-devil eyes and ... RRRRIPPPPP! The underwear came free in my hand, ripping down the sides as I tossed it aside, exposing a smooth, waxed, pink pussy. Angel cried out as if I had buried my cock in her already, and she tossed her head wildly. "Yes Daddy... touch me, taste me ... please?" This last word was delivered in a little-girl voice that drove me further over the edge. I dropped to my knees, Angel crossing her ankles behind my neck as I kissed up her hot thighs. Her fingers went to my hair, running through it as I started licking up and down at her wet pussy lips -- I was done teasing. Angel cried out, pushing her head back into the bed as she bucked and writhed, my arms holding her in place as my hands cupped her round, ripe tits, squeezing roughly while my tongue worked around her cunt lips.

It seemed like everywhere I touched or teases or kissed this gorgeous redheaded slut drove her wild with desire; just my hot breath on her clit made her cry out, and even brushing her erect nipples lightly with my fingers made her purr and moan like a jungle cat -- so when I squeezed her tits roughly and slapped at them with my big hands, spanking the pink ripe flesh, Angel writhed under me wildly.

"Oh yes Daddy ... hurt me good, I've been so so bad..."

Mauling her tits anew, I returned my attentions to the perfectly smooth, wonderfully wet pussy before me. I gave her clit one last lingering kiss before sliding my tongue inside, wriggling and licking deep as her legs opened wider, the heels of her slutty boots locked behind my neck.

Angel bucked wildly as I ate her delicious cunt, grabbing my hand and suckling on 2 of my fingers, working them in and out of her strawberry mouth just as eagerly as she had done with my stiff cock, which was now pressed urgently against the side of the bed. I closed my eyes and savored her spiced-sugar taste, my tongue lapping eagerly, lips clamped to Angel's sweet tight pussy lips. My goatee scratched and tickled at her inner thighs as I worked, making her tremble and shake even more.

"Oh Daddy Daddy Daddy..." Angel moaned, looking down at me, breathing hard. "I knew you'd eat my sweet little pussy so nice... I can't wait to feel your big cock in me, making me your little whore..." She pushed her head back into the bed, only sounds coming out of her mouth now as I licked faster, deeper, wetter, rubbing gently at her burning clit while I feasted. I attacked her cunt with my mouth as I never had before (though, to be fair, I'd never eaten a pussy this sweet before), my tongue exploring, wet and slippery-sweet. Angel pulled me in tighter with her legs, her fingers once again grabbing my short hair, and I could tell I was driving her closer and closer to orgasm; her cries turned to pants, her dirty talk just meaningless sounds as she wriggled under me.

As her climax built to its inevitable conclusion, I waited until I was sure she was mere seconds from cumming, and when I could feel it start, I slid my tongue out of her hot wet cunt, immediately replacing it with 2 fingers, and sucking fiercely on her pink clit, nipping with my teeth as I did so. The reaction was close to nuclear; Angel bucked wildly under me, screaming out "DADDY YESSSS," her pussy pulsating wildly, squirting on my fingers and the bed as I pumped and sucked wildly, bringing her through the spasms of her orgasm, my fingers slowing gently, my sucks turning to gentle kisses on her clit and lips. I broke off, licking my lips, bringing my sticky fingers to her sweet lips, rubbing them with cunt juice. Angel grabbed my wrist, licking and lapping at her own fingers like a cat, tasting her own pussy eagerly.

"MMmmm... Oh fuck Daddy... I've never ever cum that hard... I knew you'd treat me right," she said, her body undulating on the sheets, catlike.

"Just you wait, babygirl," I said, sliding up and kissing her pussy-sticky lips, taking her body in my arms once more, tongues playing wet and sweet as she moaned into my mouth. My burning hardon was pressed into her hip, and her fingers idly played over its length.

"Oh my... this sweet cock wants to go somewhere, doesn't it?" Angel said, her eyes burning deeply into mine. I nodded, stroking her face. "Does it want to go into my tight... hot... wet little pussy?" I nodded again, my eyes dark with lust. Angel's lips moved to my ear as she whispered while gripping my shaft "How... bad... does he want it?"

"I'll show you," was my only reply, and suddenly my hands were gripping Angel's slim body, manhandling her roughly, moving her onto her back, her sexy red hair spread out on the pillows. I was poised over her, my hard cock rubbing up and down on her still-slippery pussy lips, my hands holding her wrists down over her head. Angel's eyes were dancing with light. "Oh god Daddy... " she moaned, her tits heaving prettily. "Please... take me. Please... fuck me... fuck me..."

It was an invitation I'd been waiting a long time for and I didn't intend to ignore it one second longer. I slid inside Angel's hot teen pussy in one thrust, to my hot, heavy balls, sealing our lips with a kiss as I did so. Angel's cry was muffled against my lips, and I fed her my tongue as my cock nestled inside her, buried to the hilt. I rocked my hips gently, moving my prick inside her tight hot hole.

"Daddy... " Angel sighed, kissing me softly, my lips, my face, my neck. "I waited for you ... wanted my first man to be sweet, and kind, and sexy... I knew I was right, knew you'd make me your woman, your slut, your toy... I'm yours now."

"Mine," I echoed, sliding almost all the way out and then slamming home inside her. "Mine," I said again, with another deep thrust. Then again, and again, pounding home every time. "MY slut ... MY whore ... MY pussy ... MY little sex doll ... to FUCK whenever I want!"

"Yes! Yes! YESSSS DADDY!" my new slut screamed as I fucked her, cock driving into her tight pussy over and over, her legs wrapped around me, tits bouncing as we shook the bed. "Oh god ... oh I'm gonna cum again already .. don't stop!"

I knelt up on the bed, releasing Angel's wrists, holding her waist and slamming her even harder, my cock a piledriver in her sweet cunt, watching as it was swallowed to the root by her smooth tight bare pussy. I already knew that 18-year-old pussy was among the sweetest, but now I had discovered a new sweetness; 18-year-old forbidden pussy. The thrill of the taboo, of fucking my stepdaughter roughly on my marriage bed, was making my cock an iron bar, and I felt like I could fuck all year. I moved my hands to her big, ripe tits once again, slapping and squeezing them as I impaled Angel's cunt.

"Yesss Daddy, do it, hurt me, I know you love those big titties, hurt them good!" Angel cried out, body spasming under me as I rode her harder and harder. "Oh fuck -- Oh fuckfuckfuck I'm ... cummming!" my princess cried, her fingers digging into my forearms and her hips bucking with mine, pussy squirting all over my pumping dick, as I rode out the waves of her orgasm, her chest flushing as I toyed with her rock-hard nipples. I slowed my pace a little, but kept sliding in and out, every inch every time, making her cry out with little aftershocks to her orgasm. "You like that, babygirl?" I said, as if I couldn't tell by the look of glazed bliss on her face.

"Oh, Daddy, " was the reply, that word once again making my cock twitch and pulse. She murmured another word softly, one I couldn't hear, and as I leaned down close to her heavenly lips I made it out: "More..more.."

"With pleasure," I said, smiling, far from done with this hot redheaded slut. I slid my rod out of her tight cunt with a slippery sound, making her cry out again, and my hands once again moved her into position, flipping her onto all fours. "Hold that headboard good and tight, baby," I said. "Daddy's gonna fuck his little doggy slut now."

Angel obeyed, flipping her sexy hair as she looked back over her shoulder at me, her back arched, sticking her ass out at me, looking like pure sex from her head to her bootheels. She was once again biting her plump lower lip (I think she knew what that was doing to me), her tight little pussy dripping down her thighs. I eagerly reached out and caressed the twin pink peaches of her ripe ass, kneading and playing, my fingers once again close to the heat of her cunt but making her wait.

"Oh god, Daddy, I want you so fucking bad... do whatever you want to me... eat me, spank me, fuck me, just make me your bitch now..."

I decided on option 2 and, kneeling beside her on the bed, I wound her long, thick hair in one hand, holding the reins tightly. My other hand stopped fondling her ripe firm ass and raised up over it, assuming the position. Angel saw this and grinned cheekily. "Ohhh is Daddy gonna spank his bad baby? I've been so, so, so fucking bad..."

"What did you do, baby? Tell Daddy," I said, playing along, my hand in the air, her head pulled back.

"I -- I went in your bedroom the other morning... after you both went to work, after I heard you fucking Mom, and I buried my face in the sheets -- I could smell your scent, your cum. I licked the wet spot on the sheets and tasted you... I laid right there and fingered my pussy, I came so hard..."

Smack! My hand came down, making sharp contact with Angel's luscious ass. She cried out lustily. "What else? Tell me everything, slut. NOW."

Panting now, Angel started giving her confession. "Oh Daddy, I'm bad ... I wrote in my diary about how I want your cock, about how I want you to hold me down and fuck my holes, to make me your personal whore, to shoot your cum all over me, inside me... I don't care if Mom reads it..."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"What else, you little slut?" I asked, my cock pressing into her hip, my hand leaving red marks on her sweet cheeks.

"I -- I was on a study date with Jenna from class... we were telling secrets and she told me that she fucked you last summer when Mom and me were away... she knew you'd filmed it so we found the tape in your underwear drawer ... we watched it. Oh Daddy, we got so fucking turned on -- we fucked on my bed, she ate me out and then she fucked me with my own vibrator..."

That little tramp, I thought, but checked myself -- this had potential, if we could arrange another special study date. Smack! Smack! Smack! My hand was a blur, coming down hard, spanking roughly, making Angel scream out every time. "That's it, Daddy, that's all; I'll be good, but please, please..."

That was quite enough, I decided, there was no need for Angel to finish her sentence -- mostly because my cock was crying out for her again. I moved around behind her, my hand keeping tight hold of her long sexy hair, and plunged once again into her perfectly shaven pussy, finding it soaking wet from her spanking.

"OOOOohhhhhhhhh FUCK DADDY YES! FUCK your little slut, make me take it all - GOD yes!" Angel screamed out, bucking against me, body undulating for me, rolling her hips as my prick explored her sweet cunt over and over, hammering home every time, my balls slapping against her, my hand full of her thick red hair, branding her as my own. The bed was shaking, the headboard slamming into the wall with every powerful movement as our bodies met. My free hand was all over her as I held tight to her 'reins'; slapping her bouncing ass, squeezing her perfect tits, slipping a finger into her open mouth to be sucked on hungrily. Angel cried out and moaned for more, harder, deeper, and I obliged, giving her every stiff, thick inch of cock as deep and hard as I could, relishing the feel of a tight young sweet forbidden pussy on my hard dick.

Once again my hands were on Angel's body and I moved her into a new position, my cock reluctantly leaving the tight heat of her cunt. I moved her onto her back again, her legs open for me as I slid a pillow under her hips. As she saw this, Angel's eyes were wide with delight and desire. "Oh Daddy -- are you gonna fuck my tight ass?" she said, her body moving sensuously as I knelt over her. My response was merely a smile, but I reached down, dipped 2 fingers into her slick, sweet pussy, and began rubbing moist pussy juice around the puckered rosebud of her perfect asshole. Angel cried out as if I had entered her already, and my smile widened. "Has anyone ever been in this little hole, babygirl?"

"MMmmm... nobody ever, Daddy ... you'll be the first," she said girlishly, lips curled in a smile. I shook my head.

"No, baby. Not the first. The only."

Angel giggled and nodded, and I started gently pushing 1 wet, slick finger into her ass, slow but sure, insistent. She gasped and bit her lip, but her pulsing hole gently opened for me, gripping my finger tight. Pumping in and out slowly and gently, I watched her face as the dark lust moved across it, settling behind her eyes as she gazed up at me, wanting this just as much as I did. Keeping my finger buried in her tight ass, I reached over, into the bedside table drawer, pulling out some lube. Angel locked her eyes on my raging cock as I squeezed a thick line of it along my shaft.

"Please, Daddy ... let me?" she pleaded, panting as I fingered her ass, a second finger starting to nudge inside now. I nodded indulgently, and her slim fingers wrapped around my rod, rubbing the warming lube into my length, coating me in slick heat. She scooped some on her finger and worked it around her ass too, as my fingers explored. Returning her gaze to mine, she nodded decisively. "Do it, Daddy. Take my ass. Fuck it. Make it yours..."

"Nothing I'd rather do, baby," I said, sliding my fingers out -- she groaned, mouth open in a O of pleasure -- and rubbing the hot, tight hole with the head of my burning, rock-hard cock. Holding the base firmly, I locked my eyes on Angel's, sharing a thousand unspoken words as I pushed, gently, so gently, eager to be buried inside but holding off. She panted harder, chest heaving, nipples standing out like bullets, gripping my arms as -- with a sudden POP -- the head of my cock slipped into her asshole.

"Oh FUCK," Angel cried, fingernails digging into my arms sharply (There would be marks to explain later, but for right this second, I could have cared less if my wife had walked in and pulled up a chair as I fucked this perfect redhead). "Oh ... DADDYYYY... I never knew it would ... I never ... "she faltered, shaking her head, hair tossing. "G-give me more? Please?"

My hands moved to Angel's round, wondrous tits and I squeezed gently as I continued pushing, my throbbing dick easing into her tight hole, its passage eased by the lubricant but still so fucking tight I had to use short powerful strokes to slide in, inch by inch by inch. And with every new inch inside her, Angel cried out louder, mouth open wide, body thrashing wildly under me, helpless with pleasure.

"Am I hurting you, baby?" I asked, watching her face closely. She tilted her head to face mine, eyes wide, lips wet and parted. She nodded slowly.

"Yes... yes, it hurts.. it hurts so fucking good. Don't stop, Daddy, FUCK me!"

That was all I needed to hear -- I started to gently slide my cock out of her hole, then suddenly pounded it in again, right to the hilt. "YES!" my girl cried as my cock nestled in her asshole. "YES! YES! YES!" as I continued my long, powerful strokes, truly fucking her ass, making it mine just as I had with her mouth and pussy. My hands were gripping her tits, mauling, squeezing, rolling her nipples between my big fingers, and Angel was bucking and spasming under me, one of her hands moving to her clit, rubbing wildly as I owned, branded, pumped her virgin ass.

"And NOW you're mine, slut," I moaned, slamming inside, the tight heat overwhelming. "NOW you're truly my personal cock toy, MY fuck doll, MY whore, MINE MINE MINE," I cried, every word punctuated by my cock entering Angel's delicious asshole.

"Yes... oh yes, whatever you say, just don't stop, Daddy, my Daddy, FUCK ME!"

Angel's legs were around me once more as I pinned her there, impaling her ass, filling it over and over with long, thick, pulsing dick. I leaned down, claiming her mouth with mine, and she clung to me hungrily, her pink tongue in my mouth and her arms around me. We kissed deeply, lovingly and somehow tenderly despite being locked in a pornographic embrace, and as we broke off the kiss, my dick still shuttling in and out of her ass as she moaned in my arms, the look on Angel's beautiful face was one of sheerest peace.

"Oh Daddy... Daddy, my Daddy, I love you," she said, touching my face, biting her lip as I slammed her ass.

"And I love you too, my Angel... always."

"Daddy?" she moaned, kissing my cheek, my neck, as she gripped my ass.

"Yes, babygirl?"

"Cum inside me? Please? I'm on the pill, I started when I knew I wanted you to be my first, my only... please cum in my pussy?" Her eyes were wide, deep-green, pleading. I nodded. "Oh Daddy... do it now. Cum with me..."

I eased back, sliding out of her ass, and almost immediately was balls-deep in her hungry cunt once more, Angel wrapping around me and pulling me in, bodies rocking together, locking perfectly in sync. We kissed, tongues playing, my dick driving home.

"Oh Daddy... Daddy cum in me... I'm your woman, so make me your woman, fill me up!" Angel's hips were rocking with mine and I could feel her orgasm building again; her flushed cheeks, wide deep eyes, soft lips and bouncing tits were driving me toward the point of no return, and this time I let it happen; my hips pumped faster, my dick drove deeper, balls slapping against soft pink skin, with a quickening rhythm neither of us could stop if we wanted to.

"Oh ANGEL ... oh GOD baby I LOVE you!" I cried, arching my back, unleashing a huge torrent of thick cum into her tight young pussy. Rope after thick, hot rope spurted from my raging cock, filling deep. Angel arched her own back, pushing her head back into the pillows, pussy gripping me for dear life as it spasmed and pulsated. "Oh DADDYYYYY I'm CUMMMINGGGGGG!" she cried loudly, pussy squirting for me, on me, around my hard pole, as it gave up its last drops of spunk inside her, milked dry. Panting, I lowered myself gently onto her again, kissing those plump pink strawberry lips as she welcomed me into her arms.

We lay that way for some time, I have no idea how long. Time seemed to stretch and stop as we stroked each others' cooling skin, kissed each other softly, deeply. I rolled her over, her head on my chest as I stroked that magnificent hair.

"I think our lives just got a lot more interesting, Daddy..." she giggled, tracing a finger down my chest.

Little did we know...

To be continued...

GriffRoark
GriffRoark
195 Followers
12