My Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GriffRoark
GriffRoark
194 Followers

My thrusts got rougher, longer, and Angel opened her mouth, angling her head down so that my cock slid into it every time, making a wet sloppy sound, a wet trail connecting her lips to my thick shaft. Her eyes were locked onto mine, burning deep into me as I pumped and thrust, showing me how much she loved this. She was taking more and more into her mouth, and my dick slid out from between her bouncing tits as she tilted her head back and forth, holding the base of the shaft and slurping the head between her lips. I leaned forward, both hands on the glass as Angel took over, her hands on my cock and balls, her mouth working overtime on me, gobbling deep, wet and noisy and wild. She closed her eyes and bobbed on my raging dick, taking every inch down her throat, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, wet slobber dripping from her mouth onto her tits. I moaned and panted, my hips pumping, fucking her mouth harder, deeper, rougher, and Angel expertly took it, my dick hitting the back of her throat with every thrust. I could hear her moans and the hungry sounds coming from her hot mouth and felt myself losing control, wanting this to last forever but knowing that the moment of truth was near. As if she heard my thoughts, Angel broke off from her expert blowjob, kissing my cock as she gripped the base.

"Do you want to cum, Daddy Griff?" she panted, licking her lips, smiling, lipstick smeared sexily.

"God, yes, baby," I said, touching her face.

"Cum in my mouth," she said, pumping my cock, pulling the foreskin back. "I want every drop... your little slut wants to drink your cum, Daddy."

"Oh Angel," I moaned as she sank down on my dick again, hands-free, taking it into her mouth over and over, faster and faster, long hair flying and tits jiggling. The sight was too much, this amazing redheaded slut sucking my cock for all she was worth, noisily slurping and sucking, hands on my ass, wordlessly begging for my cum, and I could feel a huge load of cum boiling up from my balls, my dick hardening even more, my balls tight. The second before I felt my massive orgasm begin, my hands went to Angel's head and I buried my dick in her throat as it leapt and pulsed, shooting out thick streams of spunk into her perfect mouth. Angel moaned, her eyes wide, her hands squeezing my ass, gulping down the spurts of cum as they shot from my rigid dick. As I could feel the jets of cum start to slow, I eased off a little, starting to pull out, but Angel moaned, her hands firm, pulling me closer, locking my dick in her mouth and sucking, drawing the cum from me, eager for ever drop. I stroked her curls, moaning her name over and over, my dick pulsing with my heart, fast and hard.

When she was sure she had drained me of spunk, only then did Angel release my dick from her lips. She sat back on her heels, wiping her lips with a hand, smiling that wicked smile I loved, kissing my dick from base to head. "Oh, Daddy... Daddy Daddy Daddy... you are ... so fucking yummy," she said, stroking my thighs as she licked my spent, softening dick.

"Baby... Angel, my baby..." I said, lost for words, pulling her up, into my arms, into a long hot wet kiss, as cheers erupted from our viewing platform. I helped smooth her dress down and settle her heaving tits into the material again, and she helped buckle my pants, cupping my crotch and kissing me once we were both dressed, albeit a little more rumpled and flushed than when we entered the club.

"Let's go, Daddy... I want my date to take me home," Angel said, arms around me.

"With pleasure, babygirl," I said, taking her hand and leading her out of the cage, and discreetly out of a side exit. On the drive home, we enjoyed the afterglow of our wild night, touching and kissing, Angel curled up on her passenger seat and nestled into me. As I dropped her off around the corner from the house,

planning to circle the block a few times before coming home from my 'birthday party', the voice in my head once again told me that this was trouble, and would more than likely end badly.

I decided I still didn't care.

To be continued...

GriffRoark
GriffRoark
194 Followers
12