My Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarahduk
Sarahduk
19 Followers

I felt him suddenly part my labia with his tongue and push it into me, flicking it around inside me. I released Graham and reached down to grab Andrejs head and began to fuck his face, very soon I was bucking on him as my orgasm peaked and I pushed hard against his mouth as I screamed in ecstasy at the orgasm ripping through me.

I held his head against me while my climax subsided, I felt him planting soft kisses on my pussy and gently licking the juices from me, it felt so wonderful, I was so sensitive down there after my orgasm, but he knew exactly how much pressure to apply, he was so good.

Eventually he lifted his head and climbed on top of me, I saw immediately he was rock hard again.

I looked at Graham suddenly fearful, but I knew what was going to happen and I also knew that I didn't want to stop it happening. He was now right above me and he reached down to position his cock.

He looked first at me then at Graham as if asking for permission, we knew he had no condom, nor did we, and for a brief moment there was silence and stillness. It was probably only seconds although seemed longer.

When he saw there was no attempt at resistance from either of us he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my wet pussy to lubricate it with my juices, he gently pushed the head of his penis between my lips and then plunged it deep into my vagina in one powerful thrust.

I gasped in a strange mixture of pain and pleasure, then wrapped my legs tightly around him as he began to fuck me. Oh my god he fucked me really hard, I don't know what sort of fucking I was expecting from Andrejs, I hadn't even had time to consider that. He was young, strong, powerful and wow could he fuck.

It was 20 years since I had felt another mans cock inside me and I couldn't believe what was happening to me. He felt so big inside me, his cock was thicker than Grahams and he stretched me increasing the pleasurable sensations. He pounded my body like a powerful animal and like I'd never been fucked before and I responded to his passion, moving with him.

Suddenly and quite without warning a massive orgasm ripped through me, but he never missed a stroke... I was screaming now, with pain as well as pleasure because it was hurting me a bit. He was fucking me so hard, but I wanted it and more, I came again and again.

His stamina was amazing and he just fucked me for ages as I rode wave after wave of climaxes eventually he pushed really deep into me and I dug my nails into his back in response, the sharp pain must have triggered his orgasm , because he screamed and forced himself into me one last time and began pumping his seed into my womb.

I squeezed his cock tightly inside my pussy to milk every last drop and felt his thick cock pulsate as it shot jets of his cum hitting me deep and I just hung on to him for dear life as I climaxed as well......

He fell on top of me and we lay like that for a while, out of breath, exhausted , I looked over at Graham, my husband, I was laughing nervously, he was smiling and himself had a powerful erection, I beckoned him over and gently pushed Andrejs up off me. He dismounted me his softening cock slipped out of my soaking pussy, dribbles of his cum trickled out.

As soon as he was off me Graham took his place and entered me easily I was so stretched and full of juices. My husband was slower and more gentle as he made love to me. It felt amazing to feel the second man inside me so quickly.

Andrejs came to sit by me as my husband fucked me and I held him as he touched my breasts and fondled me, we kissed long and slow and I was still locked in a passionate kiss with my young lover as my husband reached his climax and pumped his cum to mix with Andrejs deep in my body.

"Happy Anniversary Sarah."

As Graham pulled out of his wife's well used pussy he looked at Andrejs and thanked him for giving his wife so much pleasure. Andrejs said it was probably the best experience of his life.

I looked at Graham, smiling, totally satisfied and flushed...... "Can we book the room for another night?"

"Yes Sarah, of course we can, if that's what you want."

Sarahduk
Sarahduk
19 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks Hotel Stranger Wife hopes to be seduced at the hotel bar.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories