My Asian Toy Ch. 1

Story Info
Petite Asian girl comes for training.
1.1k words
3.76
67.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
louissir
louissir
22 Followers

I watched her as she closed the door. Thinking to myself how good today will be. She turned and walked to the middle of the room, her eyes lowered. I glanced at her file and read,... Japanese, 20 years old, 5'2, 105, I looked up and she had taken her spot right in front of me.

"How are you today cunt" I asked.

I saw her eyes widen at my address and she started to fidget a little. I started to slowly walk around her, saying with a threat to my voice "answer me little one."

"I am fine sir"

As I walked behind her I lightly touched her back, her arms, watching her shiver.

"You are here of your own accord, is that correct?"

"Yes sir" she replied.

I gently tugged on her long silky black hair, pulling her head back till my mouth was right at her ear.

With a low growl I whispered "in here you belong to me. You are my cunt, my toy, my slut to use as I see fit."

I let go and walked back to my desk. I pushed aside the riding crop laying on top and leaned against it, watching the girl. She had on a short black skirt, little black boots, and a white sweater. Without taking my eyes off her I opened a drawer to the desk and reached in and removed a small bottle of oil and set it on the desk next to the crop. Seeing her small frame I knew she would be tight, perhaps to small to accommodate me.

"Slut?"

She looked up at me for the first time. A very pretty face with her long hair hanging down, a full set of lips.

"Yes sir?"

"Undress for me."

Seeing her hesitation I barked "now!"

With her mouth quivering she reached down and unbuckled her boots, taking them off and setting them aside. Her hands gripped the bottom of her sweater, stopped there for just an instant, then she quickly lifted the top over her head and threw it aside. Next she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it.

Standing there in her bra and undies I was enjoying her obvious discomfort. She had a perfect little petite body. Her small breasts, slim hips and shapely legs made me realize a stirring in my crotch area.

I sighed and shook my head from side to side.

"When I say undress it means I want you naked."

She nervously reached up and undid her bra, pulling it off and dropping it. Two lovely breasts jiggled just a bit, the small brown nipples swaying. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down... off, stepping out of them.

I raised my eyebrows at her shaven pussy. It made her seem much younger than her 20 years.

"Put your hands at your side!"

She had been trying to cover herself which she knew better than that. I stood up and walked over to her. Standing right in front of her I reached out and grabbed her nipples. Pulling on them, she gasped as I drew her to me. As I began to maul her breasts I heard her breath quicken. A low moan came from her as I pinched her nipples.

I reached down and roughly groped her pussy, which was soft and moist.

I growled into her ear "spread your legs!"

With her knees shaking she spread her legs giving me more access to her pussy. I parted her folds with a finger, rubbing against her clit with my palm.

"oh sir" she said through a moan.

I pushed a finger just inside her pussy, sensing how tight she was. I pushed and pushed until I had my middle finger buried. I began to move it in and out, feeling her growing wetness.

Quickly I removed my finger, let her go and stood back. Hey eyes snapped open and she looked embarrassed. I started to undress, she watched as I kicked off my boots. I removed my shirt and threw it aside. Her eyes took in my six foot frame. At 200 pounds I dwarfed the girl. I removed my belt and began unbuttoning my jeans. I pull them down and off, tossing them aside.

Her eyes widened as she looked at my hard cock. Seven inches and very thick, the circumcised head looking like a large plum. She quickly averted her eyes. I walked up to her and bumped her stomach with my hardness.

"Go to your knees slut."

She lowered herself to her knees, my cock right at her face. I roughly gripped her hair in my left hand and twisted! As she yelped with pain I shoved my cock into her open mouth. I pushed until four inches slid past her lips. Her mouth was soft and warm. Her wet tongue slid against the under side of my cock. I gripped her tight and shoved, hard, past all resistance into her throat. As I slid past I felt her gag, my cock in her tight throat. I nudged and pushed, forcing my way, till my balls rested on her chin. She was breathing heavy, her hands lightly hitting my thighs.

"Look at me slave"

With tears in her eyes she looked up and met my eyes.

Then... as I looked in her eyes. I pinched her nose! Her eyes flared open in panic as her oxygen supply was cut off. Her constricting throat was massaging my buried cock. Her eyes pleaded with mine and she was hitting my legs, trying to push her way off my cock, but I held her tight. Her chest was heaving and tears were flowing. I started to move out then back in. Slowly fucking her throat. Thirty seconds and she was thrashing wildly. Then I felt a tooth.. hard.

"Ouch!"

I quickly let go of her nose and withdrew my cock. She fell back on the floor, gasping for air.

"You bit me!"

As she gulped in big breaths of air she said "I'm sorry sir, I could not breath."

Glaring at her I reached down and took hold of her arm. Muttering at her what was in store for her I yanked her to her feet, dragging her along the floor to my desk. She stumbled along crying that she was sorry. I threw her at the desk, forcing her face down. I slapped her ass hard, making her jump.

"Spread your legs!"

"I said I was sorry sir" she cried as she spread her slim legs.

"You'd better grip the front of the desk" I said as I picked up a riding crop.

She gripped the front of the desk, her knuckles white, her legs spread open. I kicked at her ankles, spreading her even more. I touched her back with the tip of the crop.

With fear in her eyes she turned and looked back at me.

I raised the crop high...

(to be continued)

louissir
louissir
22 Followers