My Asian Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first encounter with her ex-boyfriend.
1.5k words
3.95
72.2k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyli
andyli
37 Followers

My buddy, Nhan and I finished a round of tennis at the local community centre and decided that we would have a few drinks at my place. We arrived home and to my wife' surprise I had a guest with me on a weeknight. My wife's name is Lin and she knew Nhan from years ago when they used to date briefly during their early years of high school - 20 plus years ago. We sat down on our large sofa and the three of us started to drink and chat.

I was in my mid 40 whereas she was in her early 40s. We were happily married and we were both Asian and like most typical Asian, we were thin and small. I was 5-foot 8 and weighted about 140 lbs with a fit body as I do workout in a gym regularly. She was just a bit over 5 feet tall and weighted no more than 110 lbs. Lin was able to keep most of the baby weight off after having children and still maintained an awesome mid-aged figure of 36D-26-34.

Nhan was also Asian but a little bit shorter than I likely around 5-foot 5 but he was extremely fit and muscular. He was also married but don't have any children.

Both Nhan and I can drink but as for my wife, one is all she needed to feel the impact. It must have been about an hour into our drinking that I decided after 3 beers, I have had enough and should head to bed. My wife was still trying to finish her first so Nhan decided to keep her company while I headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

Just before I went to bed, I wanted to say good night and as I was on my way downstairs, I heard some giggling and decided that I should quietly take a peak to see what was going on. To my surprise, Nhan was now sitting next to my wife whispering something in her right ear. What ever he said, she gave him a smile and not a second later, he had his right hand on her thigh slightly massaging it. Not sure if it was the alcohol or that they were catching up on where they left off 20 plus years ago but regardless, it looked like it was going to be an interesting night.

While massaging her thigh, Nhan continued to whisper in her ear that eventually led to some ear foreplay. Lin started to moan and shifted her posture a bit. His licking ended up at her mouth and by then she was completely engaged and started to french kiss him. During their kissing encounter, Nhan started to move his hand from her thigh slowly pass her stomach and up to her chest area where he started to massage her full D-sized breasts over her sweater.

I was so aroused by seeing another man rubbing my wife's beautiful breasts. I wanted to film it but realized that they may notice and would not carry on. Instead I decided I should just watch and enjoy the surprised encounter.

Nhan has since moved his hand from the outside to inside Lin's beautiful breasts under her sweater. He then removed her sweater exposing her black laced bra. He started to suck alternatively between the nipples through her bra and not soon after that, her huge nipples can be seen trying to extrude through her bra. He finally removed them completely exposing those breasts.

I know Nhan's wife and she is extremely fit just like her husband. Her chest size is likely similar to any typical Asian about 34A or B at most. So for Nhan, starring at my wife's full D size breasts just inches away from him must have felt like a fantasy. As for my wife, the thought of having her beautiful breasts being felt not by her husband, but rather by her ex-boyfriend' strong firm hands and soon to be licked and sucked by another moist mouth was something she may have dreamt of, and it was about to become real.

My wife's exposed nipples were already incredibly aroused by then so Nhan started to fondle her left breast gently with one hand while using his teeth to nurture the other one. He alternated his hand and teeth between the two breasts until both nipples were hard solid over half an inch high. Lin moaned endlessly and started to breath heavier with her legs slightly spread. Nhan understood the gesture and begun to move his hand back down and inserted in her pants and started to gently rub her pussy which should have been wet by now. She was completely laid back and relax with her eyes closed likely trying to control her excitement and orgasm.

I have since put my own hand inside my shorts and started to stroke my full grown penis.

Nhan removed her pants exposing her black-laced underwear matching her removed bra. Her underwear was definitely wet and started to leak onto the sofa. He was on his knees with his mouth planted over her pussy trying to lick what he could while both hands were massaging her exposed breasts and well erected nipples. He then removed her underwear and started to stoke her clitoris followed by licks. Lin let out a huge moan before Nhan inserted a finger in his attempt to excite her g-spot. He continued this stroking motion in-and-out for what felt like hours. Her breathing got heavier and heavier with no ends in sight.

Lin finally had enough and decided it was his turn so she sat up and undid his shirts. Given that Nhan was only 5 foot 5, he was well built likely from weight lifting. She stood up to lick his nipples and worked her way through his 6-pack abdominal area while removing his pants at the same time. All he had on now was his underwear where a huge bulge was visually apparent. She started to lick the outside of the bulge before finally removing it where his penis suddenly jumped out. It looked like his was about 8-inch fully erect, definitely larger than mine and that was a surprise for such a not so tall guy. Lin paused for a second admiring what she had just discovered.

I was wondering what she was actually thinking while holding on his 8-inch penis with her right hand so tightly. Was she thinking what she had missed 20 years ago during their early teens or was she comparing it to what she had 20 years ago? Has it grown? Will it just be as delicious and wonderful?

Although Lin does not like to give blowjob but she couldn't resist given his was larger than what she was used to. While playing with his testicles with her hands, she started to lick his penis from the bottom up before trying to take the whole thing in her mouth. She usually likes to give a massage with her tongue focusing only on the penis head when it is inside of he.. Nhan started to moan as well and likely was about to explode if she kept it up.

Nhan finally stood her up, turned her around with her back facing him, gestured her to bend over with her ass facing him. He spread her legs apart then followed by slowly teasing her outer pussy with his penis before implanting all 8 inches into her from the back. She let out a huge moan forgetting that I was sleeping upstairs. Nhan continued to pound her from the back while cupping her huge breasts over her back. After a few minutes, he withdrew his penis to re-position but she pleased him to put it back in. He instead sat onto the sofa and had her now facing him and on top of him. She slowly inserted her pussy from the top before riding him. Lin's huge breasts were then bouncing all over the places once again attracting for more attention. Nhan sat up still with his penis in her, cupped both breasts and licked them simultaneously to settle them down.

I was now completely aroused and ready to release a load myself.

Nhan changed position again to be on top of her with Lin resting on her back with both of her legs upright. He inserted and screwed her as if she was still in her 20 years old virgin. Their rhythm increased significantly before he released a massive load in her while she too came to her massive orgasm. I too release my load and that had to be one of the best orgasm I have ever had on myself.

They quickly dressed and Nhan left to go home to his wife whom likely thought he was out drinking with me. I quickly jumped back into bed pretending I was deep in sleep when she came into bed. I don't believe she clean herself up as I could still smell a bit of a man's cum next to her.

The next morning, I asked Lin how long did Nhan stay and her reply was not long after I went to bed. Definitely I will have to invite Nhan back next time we play tennis and hopefully someday soon, we could have a threesome. Or possibly I could bring home another friend or someone black with 10 inches or a woman for Lin to experience. Stay tuned...

andyli
andyli
37 Followers