My Asian Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

I could only nod. I didn't know the purpose of Lorna leading my wife into the rest room, but I could sense that she was preparing her for something even more interesting if Zanariah agreed. I was almost holding my breath. Could it be that my fondest dreams were suddenly going to happen? Was I going to see Randy's cock filling my wife's pussy and watch her being brought to orgasm by this man?

"I would like that very much," I finally managed to say. "And I hope that you will give her a long, slow fucking. I've been after her for years to let another man screw her and I want to be there to see him fill her cunt with his cum as she cries out in a release of pleasure."

Randy's smile got even wider. "Believe me, Aziz, I will be very happy to fuck your wife until she can't stand it anymore. I've done this before with Lorna and I know how persuasive she can be. I hope that you won't mind if Lorna is very active in helping your wife to reach orgasm. She likes to make it with women too, and I've found it's delightful to see her take another woman to the heights of pleasure, just as she does with her male friends."

That was a bit disconcerting for me. I didn't know how or even if Lorna could persuade Zanariah to allow her to kiss, fondle, eat her pussy or suckle her tits, but the thought was fascinating. I had that mental picture of the well-endowed Australian lady's breasts pressed tightly against Zanariah's mouth or even her body and it excited me. I thought also of how delightful it would be to eat Lorna's cunt while she sucked my cock back to hardness again and again. And what would Zanariah's own pussy taste like after Randy fucked her? I could only hope to find out.

A smiling Lorna interrupted my thoughts as she returned, towing my wife behind her. "I think we're ready to go," she said with a smile at Randy. We both immediately rose, anxious for this voyage of exploration to begin. Zanariah's head hung low, and I wondered how she really felt about this. She wouldn't meet my eyes, and I thought back to how she had been shamed in her own mind before when her first partner had taken her to the edge without culminating his lust. I put my arm around her waist, pulled her close and kissed her before we followed Randy and Lorna from the club.

I really hadn't thought about it before, but it surprised me when Randy led the three of us to the elevators in the lobby that also served as the entrance to the club. I knew that this was an expensive location, even for the well to do foreigners to frequent. Soon though we were in the elevator where Randy produced a card that allowed it to ascend to the highest floor of the hotel. A richly appointed hallway led directly into a lavishly decorated suite of rooms.

"Make yourselves at home," Randy said with a broad sweep of his arms. "I'll order some refreshments before we get started, then I'll lock out the elevator so we can't be disturbed."

A short phone call resulted in a large order of snacks and alcohol being delivered. I started to protest that our culture didn't approve of alcohol, but Randy reassured me that no one would ever know, leaving me feeling obliged to try some. Randy had obviously had much more experience than I and produced drinks from the various bottles on the cart that tasted more like spicy fruit juices than the alcohol from which my wife and I habitually refrained.

Tasting of fruit juice or not, the alcoholic content of the drinks we had soon had us much more relaxed. Even Zanariah, looking flushed and happy, seemed to be enjoying herself more now that we were out of the public eye. She acceded to Randy's pulling her into his lap and kissing her while he fondled her breast through her blouse. My attention was distracted for a moment by the sight of Lorna using both hands to lift her own blouse from over her head, freeing what looked like a massive set of breasts to my gaze. When she sat down in my lap, she lifted one to my mouth with a smile.

"You've been wanting this all night, I could tell, so enjoy. I know I will!"

She was right. The aroma of her well-perfumed cleavage filled my nostrils as I opened my mouth and inhaled a swollen nipple. It enlarged to almost twice its previous size as soon as my tongue began stroking it, earning a sigh of pleasure from Lorna as she pulled me tight against her chest. I countered by sucking hard, pulling as much of that warm breast flesh as I could into my mouth. Only the slight moan I heard from where Randy and my wife were sitting distracted me. I was able to see out of the corner of my eye that Randy had taken my wife's blouse off and was doing exactly what I was while his hand was beneath her skirt, moving slowly in and out. It didn't take much of my imagination to understand that he was finger fucking my wife while he sucked her tit, and there was no opposition to it at all. Zanariah was pulling his head tightly to her breast even as she began panting with the lust he was stirring in her.

I lost track of the events across the room when Lorna stood up. Then, bending forward, she unzipped my fly and extracted my throbbing cock from it with some difficulty because of my own state of arousal. She then turned away from me, lifted her skirt, and sat back down in my lap again. This time my rigid digit was in the way until she leaned forward took it in one hand and pressed the head against the lips of her swollen sex. Those beautiful lips opened just enough for the head to slip inside her and I felt an immediate sensation of tightness and heat as it pressed the muscles of her vagina aside and slipped beyond that guarded gate.

"Ahhh, now THAT's what I wanted!" she sighed, apparently very content. Her hands took mine and placed them over her breasts where once again I felt her nipples almost hard enough to pierce my palms as I cupped them and began rolling the nipples between thumb and forefingers. "Mmmm," she murmured as she bent forward once again. Lifting herself slightly she then settled back down on my cock, driving it another inch or more into her taut channel where tight circular bands of muscle began what felt like a fantastic massage, rippling up and down the length of my male muscle inside her. "Harder," she panted, "harder," pressing my hands tighter against her tits and encouraging my fingers to increase the pressure on her nipples. "I like it hard and rough, just like Randy is going to give it to your wife."

That concerned me for a moment, but only for that short time. I saw that the chair where Randy had previously been exhibiting his lust on my wife was empty. Lorna must have realized that and lifted herself again to drive my dick further into her hot pussy. "Don't worry," she hissed as we joined totally. "He won't hurt her, but once she gets his cock into her little cunt, she's going to dream of it from now on. Oh, damn, I love the feeling of your dick in me. I knew I'd enjoy having you fuck me."

And fuck her I did. Once I was in Lorna to the hilt, I stood up, holding her in place and turned around until she was bent over the oversized arm of the chair in which we had been seated. This left her tits hanging over the seat, swaying back and forth as I pummeled that hot little pussy. In this position, standing behind her, I could hold one tit, and use my other hand to gently rub her clit. Twice in the next thirty minutes I saw the orgasmic flush cover her body as it jerked back and forth in my arms. Lorna was panting with her pleasure, gong from one mini orgasm to another between major eruptions that cause our juices to flow from my dick, over my nuts, and onto the floor.

Exhausted from the effort, I stood up, letting my cock slowly slide from that wonderful clam. It surprised Lorna, but not enough that she resisted me when I returned her to a seat in the chair and knelt between her legs. Pulling her forward until she was almost unseated, I kissed the swollen, shiny lips of her pussy, then buried my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

"Oh, good. A pussy eater too." She purred, using both hands to pull me deeper into her crotch as both legs were raised over the arms of the chair. She left me a perfectly displayed cunt, full of her juices and my pre-cum to enjoy. I love to eat pussy, and I knew that as much as Zanariah enjoyed it, I must have some talent in that department. Within a few minutes, Lorna gave her approval, sending another trickle of our combined juices into my mouth to be savored and swallowed, her hips bucking as she tried to drive my head deeper into her.

We both needed a moment to cool down, but both of us arrived at a better solution simultaneously.

"Let's go into the bedroom. I know Randy wanted to fuck your wife, and I'll bet he's already shot at least one load into her cunt."

I was as anxious as she and led the way, into what was an opulent bedroom filled with an oversized bed. Randy was on his knees behind my wife who lay with only her head and shoulders touching the mattress, being pounded hard by Randy's thick length. Each retreat of his body from my wife's ass showed a cock slimy with the juices he was pushing into my wife, deeper with each stroke. A pool of cum was slowly increasing between my wife's thighs as each of his thrusts drove a prior load deeper, leaving only the overflow behind to roll sensuously off my wife's stretched cunt lips. Each of his thrusts pressed the edges of her lips into her, only to have them grip his cock tightly when he withdrew. His hands squeezed her breasts as he used them to draw her back to each meet his pounding crotch, driving his dick into as deeply as possible with each thrust. My wife lay with her eyes closed, a smile on her lips, as she absorbed the pounding. She was meeting each her lover's thrusts with a thrusting of her own, back into his driving hips.

"Oh, this is so beautiful," Lorna murmured as she crawled up onto the bed, turned onto her back and slid beneath my wife's body. Randy knew immediately what she intended and changed his grip to Zanariah's hips as Lorna's hands closed around my wife's breast and pulled it tight to her lips.

It was too much. Zanariah gasped as another orgasm hit her, sending her jerking and shuddering to that plateau of pleasure that never lasts as long as she had hoped. Somehow this was different, and I can only believe it was the novelty of having another man and woman sharing her body, bringing her to the ultimate in pleasure. It lasted for almost five minutes as her lovers slowly allowed her to return to earth

I knew this was the ultimate moment for me and before she could settle to the bed, I crawled beneath my wife and fastened my mouth to her swollen labia. It sent her into another spasm as my tongue scraped her clean in the short depth I could reach. Before I could continue trying to suck the mixed juices of her and her lover from the depths of her pussy, Lorna had rolled her over and was sucking her breasts. Randy lay down beside her and began fondling her once again even as my wife's hand tried to close over his still semi rigid cock.

*

And that's where we are now. Lorna is sitting on my cock, filling her to the brim, leaning over to suck Zanariah's tits as I suck Lorna's. I can see that Randy is ready to fuck her again as he slowly strokes his dick and eyes that juicy cunt. It's the epitome of delight for me, and I feel my cock swelling with the jets of cum blasting into Lorna's cunt, even as I hear Zanariah shriek in delight as Randy finds his way into her again. My thoughts were shattered by Zanariah's scream of pleasure. I had lost my span of attention as I recalled the events that led to this moment. I turned to see Randy had once again had climbed atop Zanariah and was riding her hard while his wife Lorna was occupied licking Zanariah's nipple, both hands clasping one breast, lifting it high to fit tightly in her mouth.

Oh my, what a great nite this will be! My darling Zanariah was at last tasting the 'forbidden' pleasures I knew she would share with me often from now on.

A second story (and perhaps more) will follow this one, with different characters, but also emanating from the imagination of a lady who offered me ideas for this first story. I hope each of you will enjoy it and give it a positive review to honor her courage.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12