My Aunt & Her Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Nephew gets surprised even more.
1.8k words
4.47
111.3k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 08/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to be dreaming... it was so surreal. Here in my bed, in the early morning hours with the house still, my aunt's very wet pussy was poised above my face, only inches from my mouth. She was steadying herself against the wall to her side with one hand, the other on her thigh. She was hovering above me, the musky sweet smell of her hairy cunt wafted in and out of my senses. I could see pearls of moisture in the hair and it was then that I noticed for the first time that her pussy was partially shaved.

The lower portion of her labia was smooth as silk with coarse but curly hair from about the clit on north. With her free hand she reached down and splayed open her innermost self. Fortunately, the night light was to my left and a bit behind – I had a complete view of her vaginal opening. Looking upward, she was smiling at me, her jutting breasts just emptied by my suckling lips, were still jauntily angling away from her chest, moisture still evident on the nipples.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes... I am." It was the most certain statement I had made yet. I wanted Kelly to loosen her golden fluid into my mouth, onto my face if need be. I wanted to feel, to taste, to see her pee. I wondered – what will it taste like?

My question was answered in a second. At first, it was just a dribble from the small urethral opening. The drops dripped out as if in slow motion, falling upon my outstretched tongue. It was then I could see that her pee was as clear as water. As if reading my mind, Kelly spoke.

"I only drink water when I think I might get to enjoy this type of activity. It should taste good – I've already tasted it when I was in the bathroom before you came in."

She was right. Her urine was not really urine at all – it was a sweet nectar of warm water, heated within her body and carrying a slightly salty but intriguing taste, now cascading out of her hair-covered cunt and falling into my thirsty mouth.

The drops stopped but for a moment.

I opened my lips wide, as if in expectation and I was not disappointed. It was then that Kelly let the stream loose and I drank hungrily. Her pee filled my mouth and throat even though I swallowed as fast as I could. I could feel a slight dribble of her fluid running down the corner of my mouth but I did not stop.

I could not stop. I wanted to feel her pee all over me.

I reached up and pulled her pelvis downward, just as her stream ebbed and then ceased, some of her piss hitting my chin and neck as she finished emptying her bladder in/upon me. I pulled her hips back up to my face. Her vulva was now fully upon my open mouth and I sucked her juices hard, my tongue probing her vagina, my chin against her anus. The hair above her fuck-cleft tickled my nose but smelled wildly erotic. With my hands now free, I reached up to squeeze and knead her hefty breasts, feeling milk begin to seep out onto my palms. Already, her breasts were beginning to refill as I sucked and licked, licked and sucked my aunt's very wet cunt.

Then, I noticed – sensed maybe? – yet another presence in the room but I wasn't certain. But then, I felt the bed shift slightly, as if someone else had just sat upon it but I could not see. I wasn't sure if it was simply Kelly shifting her pelvis around so that my tongue could probe and wash her clit even more and I couldn't really hear anything with her warm thighs covering my ears. But what happened next told me what was going on...

I felt someone lie between my legs and gently trying to push them further apart. I could feel soft hands and naked skin upon my thighs as I obeyed the request, my cock reaching for the ceiling but angling towards Kelly's back. It was Lita! She was between my legs and had begun to lick my scrotum. It was then that I could not hold on any longer. My member pulsed and then I began to ejaculate, just as Lita was licking and sucking my balls into her mouth. Long, white ropes of semen shot from the swollen tip and some of it hit Kelly in the back, some fell onto my stomach. The bed seemed to shift once more just before I could feel Lita's hand reach up and smear the come upon my abdomen just behind Kelly's ass. Then, I felt her pull her hand away as she quit licking and suckling my testicles, the sound of suckling and smacking of lips could be heard...

Lita was licking her fingers clean of my come she had just smeared upon them. Then, with her saliva glistening hand, she began to slowly stroke my still hard cock as she began sucking and licking my balls once more. Kelly was at the same time grinding her pelvis into my mouth with pussy fluid almost flowing down my throat. I sucked and drank; I drank and sucked. I had tasted all of my aunt – so I thought.

It was then that Kelly pulled herself up a bit off my face and slid even further forward, her vaginal opening swallowing my nose as I tried to inhale her musk.

"Dan... lick me back there.... Please, oh god.... Lick my ass, would you?"

I obeyed again. She had pulled one thigh up a bit, opening up her anus and I stuck my face deep into her groin. My nose was deep in her cunt and my tongue lapped hungrily at her ass as I breathed through my mouth. She ground her pussy deeper onto my nose, her labia splayed upon my nostrils. At the same time, Lita had reached beneath my knees to pull my legs up and into a bent-knee position. Her tongue trailed slowly down my balls, down my scrotum, down... down... down... till her delicate tongue-flesh was affixed upon my anus. She licked heartily and this was a turn-on that I never ever dreamed would come about.

I nearly came again as she tongued me down there. It was all I could do to stop it. And this would be my fourth time when it happened.

But then, she slowly stopped and kissed my ass before sliding a finger just a small way into my ass, enough for me to nearly pop my load again. Lita knew full well just how to pleasure a man's prostate and I did not even know what she was doing. I just knew I didn't want her to stop.

She then pulled back and lowered my feet/legs back down. As she did this, Kelly slid backwards and I felt her pause.

"Lita! I didn't know you were even back there... decided to come join in?"

"Yes, I waited just like you said and then couldn't wait any longer."

I was stunned! The 'fight' was all a ruse – they BOTH wanted to fuck my brains out.

Kelly continued sliding on down my abdomen as Lita held my cock at an angle towards Kelly's backside.

"Easy, Lita... He's bigger than I thought!" It then became clear that Kelly was going to fuck me with her ass. And so she did.

Lita then helped glide my saliva coated cock into her boss's ass – a delicious ass that I had already lubed up with my own spittle. Amazingly, it slid right in. I could feel Kelly clench/unclench her sphincter as her face contorted a bit with each muscular undulation, all the while as I slid deeper into her rectum. The heat was unbelievable – her ass was so tight, especially just at the sphincter opening, yet so hot it only took about 4-5 strokes and I exploded again, this time painting the walls of her colon with what meager load I could muster. But that didn't stop my vixen aunt – she was now near the verge of orgasm herself and she continued to grind against my cock still buried within her ass as she frigged her clit with a free hand. I watched her masturbate, could see the passion and lust upon her face, and wished I could come yet again... but I couldn't. It was just too much...

Lita then came around, put one knee upon the bed beside my head, spun around to face Kelly and sat upon my face. She then began to terrorize Kelly's tits with her mouth as I began to lap deeply within Lita's vulva, my nose buried in her anus. Somehow, I found her clit and it didn't take long before Kelly and Lita both were orgasming, grinding their bodies hard into/onto mine.

How I remained conscious is beyond me. And if it was death I was experiencing, then I died happily.

In a moment, they slowly collapsed against each other, the smell of sex heavy in the air. Slowly, they both lay down beside me, one on each side, their liquids and skin and tits and cunts and faces all against my skin in decadent splendor. My own face was covered with a sticky sweet coating from Lita's cunt as well as Kelly's, my cock was still semi-hard having been freed from the musky sensual depths of Kelly's tight ass, covered in a mixture of come and saliva, and my nose was filled with the odors of vaginal secretions and the sweet smell of female ass.

In this moment of sexual decadence beyond Biblical proportions, two exquisitely beautiful women – my aunt and her very horny maid – lay in my arms. I marveled at my great and very good fortune. Kelly finally spoke in the soft light...

"You know... I have one more surprise for you. Would you like to know what it is?"

My head was spinning and I needed to sleep but I had to ask.

"Yes. I would definitely like to know. But I can not imagine how you could possibly surprise me more, Kelly."

"Oh, I can surprise you alright. What if I told you that someone else is sitting over on the chair in the dark corner of this room? Someone who came in while we were in the bathroom. Someone you even know..."

I jerked upright onto one elbow – she was right. I could make out the shadow of a woman sitting there in the shadows. Her face was darkened but yet, it looked strangely familiar. Where would this night end? And as Kelly spoke, who it was hit me square in the face like a bucket of icy cold water - I knew who that woman was indeed!

"It's Laura, Dan - my sister." Kelly grinned evilly as she spoke, leaning up onto one elbow and reaching down to grasp my hardening cock in her hand.

"Yes, my sister – my sister who is also your mom. And as you are about to find out - she is naked too..."