My Aunt Jenna Ch. 01

Story Info
Nephew visits Aunt, and finds her sexy.
1.6k words
4.18
223.6k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SM402
SM402
99 Followers

It was summer and my uncle had invited me to stay over at his place. My uncle lived across the country and I hadn't seen him in a couple of years. The thing that really stood out about my uncle was his beautiful wife. I still remember how stunned I was by her beauty when I first met her. My Aunt Jenna had a body with curves in all the right places. I flew over there and my uncle picked me up at the airport.

I was glad to see that my uncle was already waiting for me at the airport. As soon as he saw me he gave me a big hug and took my bags. I asked about my aunt and he told me that she was at home getting the house ready for me.

As soon as we arrived at my uncle's house I was greeted by my aunt. She was in her forties but still looked great. She was wearing a long t-shirt; it really hugged her body in all the right places. She gave me a big hug and kiss as I entered the house.

"Hey Steve, my you've grown, last time I saw you were just a teenager,'' she said as she let go of me.

"You look great Aunt Jenna, I don't think you've aged a day," I complimented her.

"Why thank you, why don't you go ahead and put that entire luggage in our guestroom upstairs."

"Oh yeah Steve, let me help you with that stuff," my uncle said picking up on of my suitcases.

My uncle and I placed my stuff in an upstairs bedroom. He told me that breakfast should be ready any minute. I told him I would take a shower first, it had been a long flight and I needed to freshen up. I got into the shower and started to think about my aunt and wondered what she was wearing under that shirt. It might be nothing, wouldn't that be sexy, my aunt wearing absolutely nothing under there. I got hard and decided to take care of business; I couldn't help thinking about her great body. I came, cleaned up and decided to go downstairs.

As I headed downstairs I heard my uncle and aunt talking about some trip. As soon as my uncle saw me he informed me that he had received a call from his job. He needed to head out of town and felt really sorry about not being able to stay.

"Well Jenna I have to get going, you take good care of Steve here," my uncle said as he got up from the breakfast table and got ready to leave.

"Steve, don't worry about anything, Jenna will make sure that you are comfortable," he told me as he walked out the door.

My aunt and I stayed at the table eating after my uncle left the house.

"So how's everything been Steve, any girlfriends," my aunt said trying to engage in the normal aunt-nephew conversation.

"No not really," I said as I tried to keep looking at her eyes and not her tits.

"Oh really I would of thought a good looking young man like you would have plenty of girls," Aunt Jenny said.

I just blushed at the comment. We just talked about news, and what had happened in the last few years the rest of that morning. It basically went on the same way for lunch and dinner. After dinner my aunt showed me to my room and said that if I needed anything, just to call her.

That night I closed the door and lay on my bed. The only thing I could think of was my aunt and how good she looked. I tried thinking of other things but the only thing that kept popping into my head was my aunt. I decided to masturbate again; it was late so I figured my aunt was already asleep. I slipped my boxers off and started to stroke my dick as I thought about my aunt. As I was getting into it I suddenly heard the creak of the door opening, I immediately covered up and looked up.

"Hey Steve I was wondering... oh my, I'm so sorry, I should have knocked," my aunt said as she noticed that she had walked in on me pleasuring myself.

"I'm so sorry Aunt Jenna, I didn't mean to," I told her trying to explain myself and cover my embarrassment.

"It's okay Steve, don't worry about it, it's completely normal, we're all adults here, it's completely normal."

"I usually don't, I'm not a pervert or anything, I promise I won't do this, oh my, I'm so embarrassed."

"Now Steve, look at you, I already told you, this is completely normal, heck, even I do it some times, now look at you, your still hard as a piece of steel."

I looked down and noticed that getting caught by my aunt had actually given me a bigger boner. I couldn't believe I was talking to my aunt about my boner and sex, and I had a huge hard on with her in the room.

"Aunt Jenna, you play with yourself, I don't believe it," I said, not really too sure whether this was appropriate or not.

"Oh yeah, you shouldn't be shy about it, I think that exploring one's body is great, it's usually what I do when your uncle's out of town, oh my, look at me, I think I might have disclosed too much."

That really got me hard, and my aunt noticed it, my dick went straight up under those covers. I tried to cover it up as best as I could.

"I'm so sorry Steve, I shouldn't be talking to a man who has a full load about me exploring my own body, I feel so guilty, I'm probably leaving you all frustrated, I feel so guilty, here let me help you out," she told me as she took off my cover and revealed my hard on.

I just stood there astonished, had she actually just taken the covers off. I laid there amazed, she just grabbed my cock and started to jack me off. She then told me, "Now Steve, I just want this to be between us, we're not doing anything wrong, I'm just making you feel at home, after all, I shouldn't have interrupted you and now here you are all frustrated, I'm just trying to make you feel at home."

She then started to lick my dick, she looked up at me and said," It wouldn't be nice to stroke a dick without proper lubrication, now let me, ummm, very nice." I just laid there and looked at my aunt jack me off and start sucking my dick.

"Oh Aunt Jenna, that feels so good, oh my," I told her as she sucked me and played with my dick.

"You like that Steve, I want you to cum in your Aunt Jenna's mouth, and I don't want to make a mess."

When she told me that, I pretty much automatically came in her mouth. I saw in awe as I squirted my cum in her mouth and she sucked every last drop of it. She then stood up and wiped some of the cum of the side of her mouth.

"I hope you feel better now Steve."

"I feel much better Aunt Jenna, you look like you could use some help too," I told her as I noticed through her shorts that her pussy was wet.

"I think I should help you out around here, I wouldn't feel right just being here and not doing anything," I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. I laid her down and took her shirt off to reveal a great set of tits, I nibbled on her tits for a while and enjoyed as she moaned. I moved my hands into her panties and felt her wet pussy. I pulled her panties and shorts off to reveal a hungry pussy. I got on my knees and enjoyed the view. She had a nicely trimmed pussy, with moisture hanging on her trimmed hairs.

I kissed her inner thighs, and enjoyed as she moaned each time I got closer to her wanting pussy. I gently licked her pussy lips; making her stutter each time I did it. I slowly stuck in two fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck her and eat her out. She closed her eyes and played with her tits while I ate her out. I finally moved up to her clit, which was fully erect and ready for some attention. I slowly licked it then started to suck on it gently as she fucked my face. She grabbed the back of my head, begging me to suck on her clit harder as she started to orgasm. She moaned as she arched her back, held my face to her pussy, and had a huge orgasm.

She smiled down at me and then looked at my dick, "Oh my, you're hard again Steve, I can't let you go to bed like that, I think you should put that into my pussy."

She didn't have to tell me twice, I stood up and slowly stuck my dick into her wet pussy. I started to fuck her while I sucked on her great tits. I started going in deeper each time, feeling her warm pussy clinching my hard dick. I fucked her harder, enjoying how her tits bounced up and down every time I stuck my dick in her pussy. I felt like I was going to come so I fucked her as hard as I could. She started to scream and moan. I stuck my dick in as far as I could and came in her pussy. I took my dick out and laid on the bed next to her exhausted.

"Steve you are great, I wouldn't mind doing this all the time," my aunt said exhausted.

The next week I moved in with my aunt and every time my uncle leaves, my aunt makes me fell comfortable.

SM402
SM402
99 Followers