My Aunt...My First Love!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided that we enjoyed the fire in the study so much that we would experiment there. The pillows were still arranged from night before so I had only to get a nice fire going. When we were both comfortably arranged on the cushions I brought up the possibility of my spending the summer vacation with her. Suddenly her face darkened and her demeanor changed dramaticially. I was worried and I asked her if that was not ok. She said, "Ted, honey, there is something I have to tell you!"

"Ted, I may not be well enough to have you spend the summer with me."

I was puzzled and she continued to tell me that 2 months earlier the doctor had found a malignant tumor in her ovary...a very aggressive type of cancer cell; the same type that had taken her daughter years earlier!

I was stunned...shocked to the core of my being! I pulled her into my arms and sobbed "Jane I can't lose you...I just can't. I am in love with you!" She began to cry too and told me she loved me too! "It will be OK darling.....it will be OK" she said with a forced smile!

We spent the next several hours just cuddling and barely whispering a word to each other. I wanted to scream obscenities but I literally bit my lip while my heart sunk into an ever deepening depression!! Finally Jane said, "Ted I know you have to catch an early bus back to school tomorrow.....but in the meantime I want to make love again.....to feel you deep in my body and solidly in my heart. My soul belongs to you"

The details of our last night together are etched forever in my mind. We took our love making to new heights. We both thrilled in the oral experience and even tried a little anal play!

The bus ride back to school was terrifying. I was afraid I would never see her again. And I didn't! She died the following May. When she died a part of my heart died as well!

12