My Aunt, My Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, darling, when you're close to your climax, bring him up to my mouth, we don't want to spill any, do we?"

I could hardly believe my ears! The fuck, then her orgasm, now a tit fuck and she was offering to suck my spunk down! I nearly came then and there, but aunty laughed and said: "Calm down, don't rush it, let it come naturally."

But that was easier said than done. Soon I felt that marvellous surging rush as my balls released the fluid which had been swelling up down there and I grunted and moved my cock head to her mouth.

Aunty opened her mouth, only slightly, and took my cock between her lips, just down to the ring and then I was exploding in her mouth, her tongue was flicking beneath the helmet, then she was sucking, sucking, sucking and I was plunging my jism straight down her.

I gasped with relief and rolled from her lovely body.

"There," she smiled, kissing me warmly on my mouth. "That was so nice. Was it nice for you, darling?"

I nodded: "It was sensational, aunty, and I don't even feel guilty."

She looked very intently at me. "And nor should you. Do you think what we've just done is wrong?"

"I think it was the most marvellous thing I've ever done in my life," I replied.

"Precisely," said Aunty Pat. "You are a handsome, attractive young man and I've just given you a little bit of sex education. There's no harm in it, there's no danger in it – I've had one of those women's operations down there, so I can't have babies, but I sure as hell can still enjoy myself."

I kissed her again. "Can we do it again, aunty?" I asked.

"I fucking well hope so," she smiled. "Ooops, pardon my language."

"And now, can I get out of this PVC thing? It's very sexy, but it's as sticky as hell wearing it."

I helped her undress, if that's the right term for someone who was already displaying tits and arse!

"You know something, aunty?" I asked, when she was lying nude beside me.

"What darling?" she said, kissing me on the nose.

"I think I'm really going to enjoy this holiday."

To be continued.

12