My Aunt Shirley

Story Info
Found some old 8mm films.
3.2k words
4.39
134.8k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACode352
ACode352
30 Followers

Growing up, my fixation was on my Aunt Shirley. As far back as I could remember she was the one woman that brought on an erection just from thinking of her. I lost track of her and my uncle when I married and moved to another part of town, but here is our story.

My aunt was a petite little 5'2" tall woman with very small breasts, and an ass to die for. It was the very first bubble-butt that I recall.

My uncle was 6'7". I always wondered what those two looked like in bed together.

I was 18 and leaving to go away in the military. I went to visit friends and relatives beofre going and the last ones to visit were my uncle and aunt Shirley.

We had a great evening together sharing old times, then it was late and they suggested I stay with them for the night. I took the invitation, I was tired and it was a long drive to my place.

I awoke in the morning to find my uncle had gone to work and my aunt had left a note saying she had gone to the store for groceries and I should make myself comfortable.

Being a giving and responsible person I like to return favors, so I felt I should at least make my aunts bed for her in return for their kindness. I began by tucking in the sheets and as I got to my uncles side of the bed and tucked the sheets in I discovered a packet of Polaroid pictures. I opened the pack nervously and almost fell to my knees when I saw the first picture of my aunt posing naked for the camera. I couldn't breathe, I began shaking and could barely see the pictures. I flipped to the next one. My aunt sitting on my uncles' cock, I didn't think it would fit, he was huge and she was so tiny, but the next picture proved that to be wrong as she was down to the last inch with him engulfed in her pussy. I heard my aunts car pull in the drive. I shoved the pictures back where they were and ran to the backdoor to help with the groceries. I never had the chance to go back and see them again but, those images were planted in my brain forever.

I grabbed a couple bags of groceries and couldn't take my eyes off her cute body. She seemed to sense it and asked if everything was okay, I answered things were fine, with a quivering voice. Then she did it, she bent over to pick up some drinks from the floorboard which allowed her blouse to drop down giving me a view of those pert little tits, dangling right before my eyes. She looked up into my face and said "are you sure" I stood there mesmerized by those cute little tits that were unrestrained, responding, huh? She realized what I was looking at and just laughed as she walked into the kitchen. Two days later I left for the military.

It was 25 or so years before I saw my aunt and uncle again, we had all lost contact, I had been in a bad marriage and they moved away to another town some 100 miles up the coast. I happened to talk to my sister one day and she told me she heard from Aunt Shirley, I almost jumped asking her where she was. She told me and I looked up their telephone number and called.

My uncle had developed a bad gambling habit and my aunt had put him out, so he had his apartment and she had the house.

Several months later he died of a heart attack. After the funeral my aunt asked if I would do her a favor, she needed my uncles apartment cleaned out and she didn't want to have to do it. She told me to keep anything I found that was of value, she didn't want anything.

I walked into the apartment, sat down and looked around. He had changed over the years, he basically had nothing worth keeping, I assumed he gambled away anything of value. This wouldn't take long. After a couple of hours I had removed everything and as I looked into a small hall closet to make sure everything was gone I noticed a box on the top shelf. I pulled it down and peered inside, there was an 8mm movie projector and a dozen or so reels of films which appeared to be home movies. I loaded those into my vehicle and thought I would check them out later.

Months went by and I was home alone one night, no date, nothing to do, bored with watching television and I remembered those films. I figured what the heck I can watch some home movies.

I set the projector up and plugged it in, surprisingly the lamp lit up and I could hear the fan running, I'm in business.

I threaded the film through and finally, with some effort, I got it to run. The light flickered and images began to appear. They were in black & white. I sat back to watch.

The images were really fuzzy at first and I finally realized I had to focus it, after turning the lens back and forth things began to come into view clearly.

I realized it was an old porno film. The homemade type. I figured I had found my uncles stash of porn flicks.

There was a woman wearing a pair of tight shorts with her back to the camera. Shapely legs came into view. The camera panned up to the ass when the shorts were suddenly dropped under her cheeks, wow what an ass, it then went around to the front to show a fluffy blonde untrimmed bush. I was almost drooling now. Pussy lips were spread by her to show the pink folds. The camera followed her fingers as they trailed up her body to her lips. She began licking her fingers, up a little further. OH MY GOD it's my aunt in her younger years. She was even more gorgeous than I had ever imagined.

Uncle Ray. Uncle Ray lived next door to my aunt & uncle for many years. He was not my uncle, but as kids we referred to him as such, because he was around most of the time.

Uncle Ray suddenly appears in the movie. They were making a home movie. The camera follows them into the house where Shirley lays down on the bed and Ray begins rubbing and kissing her ass. Eventually the zipper is pulled down and the shorts are removed. He gets between her legs as she lays on her stomach and runs his tongue from the top of her ass down to her pussy and she rises up to meet him, this goes on for a few minutes until he turns he over, removes her blouse showing those perky gorgeous tits.

She removes his shirt he stands and drops his pants to the floor revealing one hell of a hunk of cock. He had to be 9" and as big around as her wrist. She looks at the camera with a look of surprise in her eyes, runs her little hand under his cock feeling the weight of it in her hand, wraps her dainty little fingers as far around it as they would reach lifting it and slowly taking its length in her mouth, taking all but the last inch or two, my god I would've never known.

I'm breathing hard, have an erection that has since been released and is standing at full attention. This is only the first of a dozen films, I may have to quit work and stay home to watch all these. I continued to watch as Ray continued to devour my aunts' body with my uncle obviously taking the movies. I watched as he buried this huge member of his into my aunts' furry little blonde pussy. Pumping away until I could tell it was time, he pulls it from her pussy, she grabs it with both hands and pumps furiously until he spews cum all over her face, the second bolt shoots over her tits and as he was preparing to shoot another she engulfs his cock sucking away until he is spent.

Whew, I'm shaking, sweating, this is my wish come true. As the days go by I review each film over, and over, and over, and over. Each one is with a different man with my uncle obviously behind the camera.

The last of the films was my favorite with my aunt being the center of attention of three of these guys all at once. I thought she would be lost in a tangle of flesh due to her small size, but I was in awe watching as she first mounted Ray as he lay on his back, she lowered herself down onto his huge cock, bending forward she took her second lover in her sweet bubble-butt, and the third stood in front of her as she took him orally. The camera continued to pan in and out, move to different angles, zoom in for close-ups, giving an extra excitement with its dated scratchy appearance of a home movie. This went on for a good 30 minutes with each changing positions. Two of the men picked her up shoulder level while the third draped her legs over his and began eating her, this was obviously something she enjoyed by the look on her face. I packed the films away and decided to visit this weekend.

My aunt was now in her early sixties, works out on a daily basis, now I'm not going to tell you she looked 18, but she was still in great shape for her age. Saturday morning I knocked on her door with some danish and she had the coffee pot going. She answered the door in her robe and my mind immediately flashed to the films picturing her naked underneath. We sat at the small table and talked enjoying coffee and danish.

She finally got around to asking if everything was out of my uncles apartment, to which I told her it was clean and the keys turned in, she thanked me indicating she could not go over there to do it.

She asked if there was anything of value and I studdered and stammered for a minute and told her that he had very little there, however, I did find one thing of interest. She asked what it was. I told her it was an old projector and some films. She studied me for what seemed like forever then the question came, what was on the films. I asked if she would like to see them herself? She said why not! I wasn't sure if she knew which ones I had or not.

I retrieved the projector and the first film that I enjoyed so much and brought them into the house. I set up the equipment, closed the drapes, turned off the lights and turned on the projector. When the film opened with her ass I could hear her audibly take a deep breath. She quietly said "I thought those were destroyed years ago", I immediately answered "I'm very glad they weren't".

I began to tell her how she was the object of my imaginary affections growing up and I used to masturbate to images of her. She laughed and told me she sort of knew that and she would do things as I got older to tease. I laughed and told her that was not nice and I rolled over on the couch to tickle her and in doing so her robe flipped open and there she was in all her splendor.

I felt awkward not sure what to do, but one thing for sure I was going to look for all it was worth before she closed her robe. She didn't. She looked me right in the eyes and said "well?" with that I moved forward and kissed her lightly and after all these years of wanting her I wanted this to be special for both of us.

She responded and her lips were hot, I began kissing her face, her neck and while doing so I slid her robe off her shoulders and moved down to her little tits that had huge pink nipples. I lightly ran my tongue across both of them and she moaned, I knew they were sensitive. I cupped one and ran my thumb over the nipple while I took the other breast entirely in my mouth. She began caressing the back of my neck and kissing the top of my head while running her fingers in my hair.

I slowly kissed her stomach and worked my way down until I got on the floor, slid her beautiful little ass up to the edge of the sofa, got between her legs, forcing her to spread her legs and planted a kiss on the furry bush. I draped her legs over my shoulders, put my big hands under her cheeks, slightly lifting her, using my thumbs to open her pussy which was dripping wet, I could feel the heat on my face. I stuck my tongue out and touched her ass, she jumped, I guess she was expecting something different, I stuck my tongue in the tight little hole, moved in slow circles feeling her sphincter relaxing and I pushed in as far as it would reach, then without removing it slowly dragging my tongue up her crack until I found the opening of her pussy and let my tongue enter her, all the time she was moaning, "oh yes, yes, yes".

Swirling my tongue inside her I began lapping up her juices, sucking first one side of her labia into my mouth then the other side, back to the opening, diving deep as I could and slowly, so slowly dragging up to the top where I found her little button erect and wanting attention. I sucked it between my lips and I could hear this low guttural sound come from her. I traced a path slowly from there to her sphincter again and picked up my pace trailing from her sphincter to her clit, inserting my nose as I went up the trail, moving up and down faster and faster until she grabbed my head when I got to her clit and held it there as she hunched up and down while I ate her until she suddenly let out this "OH FUCK" and she came.

She just sat there on the couch for a minute then leaned forward kissing me fully on the lips telling me what a dear man I was. She had me to stand and she removed my shirt, shoes and removed my trousers, my cock was now just inches from her face, I could feel her breath on it, causing it to jump. She reached up with one of her tiny hands and it completely disappeared under my cock, she was lifting it and kissed the tip causing it to flinch, she laughed and did it again. She now took hold of it and began rubbing it over her face and neck, with some of the precum trailing over her lips. I looked down to watch her as she looked up into my face opening her mouth and began taking it in slowly an inch, then out, each time going down deeper into her throat Now it was my turn to groan, she was damn good. Then without warning she went down on it burying it deep in her throat and began rapid sucking and giving a blowjob like I've never had, I told her she needed to stop I was getting close and that just spurred her on. She was giving it her all when suddenly I felt a finger at my sphincter and just as I was stirring cum up in my sack she shoved her finger in me as far as it would go and sucked until I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life.

My knees got weak and I had to sit. We sat for a few minutes and decided to retreat to the bedroom, but she asked for me to bring the projector in there. I set it up, turned it on and we watched her with the three guys for about ten minutes and my cock began to rise to the occasion. She said "I see you enjoy these films, huh?" I asked if it was obvious and with that she slid down the bed and began licking my cock like it was a lollipop. Of course I enjoy them, but I'm enjoying the real thing more. I reached over and picked her up as she was licking my cock and put her on top of me in a 69 position and began enjoying the taste of her. After a few minutes of that I picked her up and turned her around so she was on top of me and she placed her feet on each side of me and began lowering herself, guiding my cock into her awaiting, wet, hot hole. She slid down on it and off, back down further going deeper and finally she lowered herself to the point where her pubic hair and mine became one. She coo'ed and began sliding back and forth, spreading her legs wider for full contact, I just laid there taking in the warmth of her pussy. She continued to slide back and forth until I could see she was getting close to orgasm. She closed her eyes and her slide back and forth became sporatic, I felt the walls of her pussy gripping my cock and I knew she was cumming. I pulled her forward and took her breast in my mouth and I began to pump into from below getting faster and faster until she let out, "fuck me hard, fuck me you bastard, fuck me with that huge cock" I began slamming into her as I sucked her breast and feeling the other one, I looked into her face and she had her eyes closed tight, mouth was open and a small droplet of drool was coming from the corner of her mouth. I pulled her down on my chest and began slamming her, holding her by her hips giving me leverage, I could feel my cum beginning to stir and she was in ecstacy, suddenly she screams "give it to me you motherfucker" and I let loose with all the cum

I had to give, I've never been spurred on like that before, but was it ever a turn on.

We lie there for some time talking and I brought up the fact that I would love to see her in real life do what she did in the threesome film. She said we would discuss that at a later time. I packed up my films and projector, she asked what I was going to do with them, teasingly I told her I was going to open a movie theater and charge admission. She laughed. What a thought though.

ACode352
ACode352
30 Followers