My Aunt Shirley Ch. 02

Story Info
A New Year party to remember.
2.7k words
4.27
71.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACode352
ACode352
30 Followers

Christmas was over and New Years was approaching, I found I had nothing to do, no plans, everyone else would be out-of-town visiting relatives and so forth. It was time to call Aunt Shirley to see what her plans were.

Aunt Shirley told me she had no plans for New Years Eve, that she usually stays home and just watches as the ball drops in Time’s Square. I asked her if she would like to make an evening of it and perhaps go to a dance or a party of some sort if I drove up.

The 55+ subdivision she lived in sponsors a dance every year with a live band and dinner, she said we could go there and not have to go far. I told her to go ahead and get two tickets and I would reimburse her later.

I took my tux out of storage and to the cleaners for this special occasion. It was going to be an exciting night.

I drove up that day spending the afternoon with my Aunt as she had to go to the mall to pick up some essentials, we had lunch, bought a bottle of Amaretto for the byob evening and went home to prepare.

I had finished showering and dressing first and was seated in the living room when she came out dressed to the hilt. She wore a long black gown that came all the way up to her throat with a collared top. It had pearl-like décor on it. It was obvious there was no bra under it as I could barely see the outline of her nipples under the material. She turned and the back plunged all the way down to the top of her ass, exposing all of her back, thus why there was no bra. She had a wrap that would cover her shoulders, back and hide her nipples. Due to her petite size it looked absolutely fabulous on her.

She explained that the Recreation Hall, where the dance was being held was only 2 blocks away and we could walk or take the golf cart. We chose to walk.

Upon arriving I found the Hall to be tastefully decorated and the tables were set up to accommodate 8 persons per table. There were 2 dance floors and the place was set up for approximately 300 people.

We selected a table, set her clutch and the bottle of Amaretto down and walked as she gave me the mini-tour of the Recreation Hall, outside to the pool area then we went back in toward our table as it was getting time to be served dinner.

As we approached our table it was obvious that the Hall had filled in our absence and our table had six others already seated and talking with one another. No body seemed to know one another other than in passing.

The couple seated nest to us on my Aunt’s side was a stunning couple, He was just over the 55 age limit and she, as we later discovered was just 50. She was an attractive natural redhead, tall at approximately 5’8”, taller with her heels on, in a form fitted green dress that matched her eyes. She showed lots of cleavage and I guessed she was a 38 d. His name was Ken and hers Carole.

Ken was about my size, 6’, broad shoulders, silver hair, handsome and very mannerly, we liked them from the beginning.

The couple next to me were up in age and I felt they would be in bed before the New Year hour.

We all engaged in small talk. I broke out the bottle of Amaretto and found that Ken & Carole had not known of the byob, so we shared our more then ample bottle with them.

Dinner passed and the band began playing music we could dance to. The lights were dimmed and the evening took on a hue of romance and excitement. After a few dances we all sat back at the table for awhile. The older couple, as I figured called it a night at about 10:00 PM the other couple found friends they knew and moved to a different table, leaving Ken, Carole, Shirley and myself together.

Earlier I had noticed Ken watching Shirley’s ass wiggling as we danced, just as I watched Carole’s cleavage as we talked.

Finally, Ken broke the ice and asked if it would be okay to dance with Shirley, I responded with “As long as I can dance with Carole”. We all agreed and hit the dance floor. The song was a slow cuddling romantic song and as I took Carole into a dance position she pulled me in tight to her, very tight. I could feel the fullness of her breasts against my chest. I could smell the light scent of Amaretto on her breath her perfume was intoxicating and I knew she was going to get me excited.

I looked over at Ken and Shirley, they were also locked in a tight embrace and he had his face buried in her neck and hair as if he were telling her something. After a few dances we all went to our table. Shirley’s face was flushed. She told me to escort her to the restroom. I obliged. When she returned she took me outside and told me she had to tell me something important. She was a little tipsy from the Amaretto, as we all were, but managed to tell me that Ken had a full erection while they were dancing and he continually kept whispering in her ear how hot he thought she was while pushing his erection against her. I asked what she wanted me to do. She asked what I thought about it, and I told her “enjoy it”, with that she smiled.

We went back inside and Shirley and I danced, Ken and Carole were within a few feet from us. Ken would look down at Shirley’s ass and look up into my face and wink, I smiled and did likewise with Carole’s boobs, he also smiled. The next dance they walked over to us and told us it was time to switch partners, I made some off the wall comment about being game for that, it caught their attention.

Again, Carole pulled me into her boobs tightly enough that they squished upward and I thought they were going to pop out of her dress. I told her so, and she responded with “you would like that wouldn’t you”? I said “of course”.

I could see Ken & Shirley talking as they danced and locked in a tight embrace again, they worked their way into a dark corner and I saw his hands slide from her back down to the cheeks of her ass, at the same time he was moving his hips provocatively against her.

We went back to the table and finished the bottle of Amaretto and Shirley slurred “we don’t have anything to drink at midnight”!

Ken then said they had a bottle of Amaretto at their place and asked if we would like to finish the party at their house. We were all feeling no pain and I hoped it wasn’t far. Ken said we could take their golf cart parked outside as it was a four-seater.

We arrived at their house and went inside, the lights were dim and we left them that way. Carole walked over to the entertainment center and put on some soft music. She pulled me up to dance and melted into my chest. Then her hips began to sway and she would grind them into my pelvis. It was taking its toll. I was getting an erection and she knew it.

Ken had pulled Shirley to her feet and they were dancing except she was straddling one of his extended legs gyrating her hips back and forth. He had a hand on one of her little tits with the other inside the back of her lowcut dress holding a cheek of her bubble-butt ass.

I felt like I was in an inferno, things were heating up at a rapid pace. Just as I was going to recommend a break I felt Carole’s hand pull my zipper down with one swift motion and deftly reached in to grab my erection. Whoa, I couldn’t move, I wasn’t sure what to do and suddenly she was on her knees and had pulled my cock out and took the tip into her lips giving it a kiss with a slight suck, my knees buckled. I thought I was going to fall. I looked over to see Shirley and Ken watching intently. Carole took more of my cock into her mouth and reached to my belt undoing my trousers letting them fall to my feet.

I froze as Ken walked over to us, especially when he reached down to Carole. I thought it was over and we had gone too far, but instead he reached own for her zipper and undoing it removing her dress over her head. He undid the clasp on her bra and there she was only in a pair of hicut panties. Her beautiful alabaster skin was adorned with freckles.

She had now taken most of me in her mouth and was slowly moving on it back and forth, all the while humming. Wow! What a sensation. Ken and Shirley just watched. Then Shirley came over and removed my shirt, lifted my feet one at a time removing both shoes and socks and pants. I was standing there nude.

Ken and Shirley embraced in a kiss. I watched Shirley run her hand down the front of Ken’s pants feeling his cock through the material. I could make out the outline of it and he was rather well endowed. Shirley removed his shoes and socks, then his shirt and finally slowly unzipped his pants, undid his belt and hooked her thumbs in his waistband removing pants, and underwear all in one swift motion. As his trousers went over his cock it sprang lose bouncing up and hitting Shirley’s cheek. Shirley was the only one clothed.

I asked why she had clothes on and she decided to play hard-to-get trying to elude us. We all stood up to catch her, Shirley ducked behind Carole to hide. Carole turned around and took Shirley by the arms marching her backwards to the sofa pinning her down. She reached under Shirley’s dress and removed her panties in one swift motion, Shirley lay there with a stunned look on her face. Carole reached behind Shirley’s neck undoing the clasp on the collar that holds up the front of the dress. The front of her dress drops exposing her little titties with the biggest pink nipples you’ve ever seen, her nipples were almost half the size of her little tits. Carole then slipped the dress off her hips and over her feet. She was now naked.

Carole slowly lowered her lips to one of Shirley’s, now hard, nipples as Shirley protested lightly. Carole engulfed her entire tit in her mouth. Carole’s hand slid down Shirley’s belly and I watched as Carole separated Shirley’s thighs slid her middle finger up and down the slit, parting that fluffy tuft of blonde hair. Carole ordered Ken and I to suck on Shirley’s tits and as we did she kissed her way down Shirley’s stomach, all the while getting between her thighs spreading them even more.

I was sucking on one of Shirley’s little tits reaching down to massage one of Carole’s large pendulous tits. Ken’s face was next to mine as he sucked Shirley’s other tit. As I sucked I watched Carole as she spread open the lips of Shirley’s now wet pussy, I could smell the aroma of her sex. Carole used her fingertips to open Shirley’s pussy while Shirley squirmed as if to say no, but once Carole lowered her tongue down and reached into Shirley’s pussy with the tip of her tongue as far as it would go, Shirley could only let out a whimper followed by a whoosh of air. Carole began sucking one side of Shirley’s pussy sucking the labia and stretching them out. Then releasing and taking the other side in her lips.

Ken was watching his wife as I was. He had reached down and was stroking his, now large cock as he sucked and tongued Shirley’s tit. He then left her tit and began whispering in her ear asking Shirley “do you like my wife licking your hot pussy while we suck your tits”?

Shirley began gyrating her hips every time Ken would whisper in her ear. He then asked her “would you like me to shove my big – hot – cock inside that tight pussy”? Shirley responded by reaching down and holding Carole’s head while she humped her face, she slid her pussy up and down Carole’s entire face.

Ken and Shirley then switched places and I watched intently as Ken placed the head of his big cock against the opening of Shirley’s pussy. He began sliding the head up and down getting her juices all over his cock. He then pushed it slowly forward stopping just short of penetrating her and asked “do you want my cock now?” and Shirley panted “Oh yes, please give it to me”. Then to my surprise Ken said to Shirley “First you have to lick Carole’s pussy” Shirley stammered, muttering something like “I’ve never – then her voice trailed off. Ken would shove his cock forward again inciting Shirley to beg for more.

Carole stood up and removed her hicuts and I was in awe, as well as Shirley. Our eyes were on the reddest patch of hair I had ever seen on a pussy. It was thin enough to see through but fluffy enough to give it color, a fiery red color. She lifted one leg over Shirley’s face and began lowering herself, even as Shirley protested. Ken then pushed his big cock inside Shirley’s waiting pussy a few inches and almost withdrawing. At the same time Carole lowered her redheaded pussy down as she spread her lips open. Shirley instinctively stuck her tongue out lapping her first pussy.

Ken then pushed his cock inside Shirley slowly to the hilt and held it there. I knew that excited her because she dove into Carole’s pussy like she was a converted lesbian. Carole was breathing heavy and began humping Shirley’s face sliding her pussy back and forth over her mouth while Shirley was sucking licking and kissing her first pussy.

I was hot as hell. I thought I would explode. Carole told me to stand and she took my entire shaft in her mouth and sucked it to the back of her throat. She took my hips and moved them back and forth causing me to fuck her face. I told her I was about to cum. That inspired her to go faster and harder. I groaned, there was no holding back now I could feel it boiling up from the depths of my balls. I grunted and Carole slid her mouth off my cock and began jerking it aiming toward Shirley’s face. The first explosion hit Carole’s red fluff and Shirley’s mouth, the second one shot across Shirley’s face, eyes, and nose. The last one Carole aimed it at her big tits rubbing the head against her as it splashed its white goo on her.

Ken was now humping Shirley for all he was worth. Carole got off Shirley to watch, she whispered something in Ken’s ear and he groaned pulling out of Shirley’s dripping pussy and moving up her body while Carole jerked his cock and he shot his first load on her tits, damn he shot one helluva load. The second shot a load on her chin and lips while a third unloaded on her neck. Carole sucked the remainder. Carole began cleaning the cum from Shirley’s tits, working her way up her neck, chin, then I watched as Shirley and Carole’s tongues entwined sharing the cum.

I couldn’t move I was enthralled at this sight. Eventually things quieted down, the midnight hour was approaching. We broke out the bottle of Amaretto and toasted. All of us naked. We all danced for awhile and finally dressed and returned home. A New Years evening to remember forever.

ACode352
ACode352
30 Followers