My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachellem
rachellem
24 Followers

Contrary to my previous experience, it was me that suggested sex the first time. He was very patient with me and never pushed for sex, although we had some very passionate times when we were alone. We would French kiss and I'd let him fondle my breasts but I never let him touch my pussy, it was just one of the hang-ups that resulted from what I was taught at convent school. I felt ashamed at getting aroused and embarrassed when I got wet.

One night after an evening out, we'd been seeing each other for about six months by then; we got back to my flat to find a note from Sarah with whom I shared; saying she had gone home to her parents for the weekend. We settled down, taking advantage of being alone, kissing and touching one another and I started to get particularly aroused. I was getting very fond of Alex and I suppose I just wanted to show him how I felt, I pulled back from him, looked him in the eyes and asked if he wanted to spend the night. He smiled, then kissed me and said, "if you're sure", I nodded, stood up and led him to my bedroom. The sex was good, not the best but loads better than my first time, I was very inexperienced and we both had to learn about each other but it was very satisfying. We continued our relationship, having regular sex, which did very much improve despite my reluctance for full intimacy. I rarely climaxed but I didn't mind, I enjoyed the close contact and liked to see Alex getting satisfaction from it.

Occasionally during our lovemaking I gave him oral sex, he liked me "giving him head" but I never let him go down on me, I could never let him touch or see that most private, intimate place.

Despite my inhibitions, our relationship grew, and after a while I moved in with Alex and we became a couple. We had lots of good times and Alex helped me through some bad times; particularly when my parents died. We continued without any real problems, "Alex and Rachelle" seemed a phrase people became used to saying. After we'd been living together for a couple of years, I started to hear comments from people, asking "isn't it about time you two got engaged and set a date?" At 24, I was not ready for that kind of commitment; I loved my job and wanted to pursue my career in my own way and in my own time. Alex did hint that maybe we should think about getting engaged but this only had the opposite effect on me; I started spending more and more time at work, evenings and weekends. I volunteered to do business trips when the need arose, allowing me to spend a whole weeks or sometimes longer away. When I was at home with Alex, I would bring work back from the office to keep me busy. When it was suggested we go out for the evening or have a weekend away, I had excuses lined up to keep me from going.

I carried on like this for sometime until a few weeks away from my 25th birthday, I realised I couldn't go on anymore; I'd had a feeling for some time that my family (two older sisters and a brother, all married with children) had some idea that my birthday would be a good time to get engaged and this made me very uneasy. I was back in my office after being away for a couple of days, catching up and going through all my emails. I opened a reply from an overseas colleague that I'd sent a report to a few days before, detailing final figures for a proposed new project that I'd been working on for several weeks. The reply was informing me that due to budgetary restrictions the company had decided to postpone the work for the time being. Normally I would have been disappointed but not too perturbed by this and just moved on to the next job but with the underlying emotions from my personal problems; this had a dramatic effect on me. I was totally deflated, crushed by what I saw as personal rejection. I put my head in my hands and started crying, I couldn't stop myself, all the emotions from the past twelve months came flooding out. I sobbed and sobbed, work colleagues came over to help but I was not to be consoled. My boss Phil said he would take me home but this only made me worse, so he said he'd call his wife Julia and she would take back to their house.

Thirty minutes later I was in the car with Julia, still crying but had calmed down a bit and by the time we arrived at their home, I'd stopped. Once inside, Julia made me a cup of tea and sat me down and was urging me to talk. It took a few minutes before I could open up but once I started I couldn't stop, it all came flooding out. I told her I felt trapped, I thought a lot of Alex and didn't want to hurt him but I was no longer in love with him and didn't want to live with him anymore. I felt so guilty feeling this way, everybody looked upon us as the ideal couple but I couldn't go on this way. During my outpourings I cried some more, Julia consoled me and slowly I started to feel better. With Julia's help we devised a plan of what I should do next and how best to break the news to Alex, this included taking some time off work and asking my sister if I could stay with her for a while.

So that just about describes who and what I am and goes some way to explain my hang-ups, the relevance of which will now come to light.

Back to where I left off; watching TV in Amanda's lounge, my dilemma was; apart from what we had done earlier together, which seemed to come naturally, my knowledge of girl on girl sex was very limited but I did assume it involved a lot of very personal contact with each other's pussies, a place I have never let anyone touch before, how would I react? Even going to the Doctors (I always made sure it was a female doctor) for my regular smear tests gave me panic attacks. I had full confidence and trust in Amanda but even with her, could I go that far? Should I come straight out and tell her of my phobia, or should I just go along with what she wanted and see how far I could go?

As it turned out, the decision was taken for me; Amanda must've picked up on my uneasiness and forced the issue. Sitting up after the TV programme had finished, she took my hand and looked at me with those deep piercing green eyes and said; "Darling, there's something troubling you, you must tell me, don't keep it to yourself, we should tell each other everything" The kindly expression on her face and her gorgeous smile was nearly enough to weaken my resolve but I still couldn't summon up the courage to tell her. I dropped my eyes to the floor and said "oh it's nothing, don't worry, just me being silly" but she was persistent and very persuasive, so eventually I relented and came out with it; I told her how I felt, that I'd always been embarrassed about my unsightly pussy and had never let anyone see me down there, let alone touch it.

I couldn't believe what happened next; Amanda got up and standing in front of me she pulled down her leggings, quickly followed by her panties, then she looked at me and smiled and said "look, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I'm no different to you" then with hands either side she pulled her pussy lips apart with her fingers, revealing the whole of her vulva, the soft pink tissue of her inner labia from her clit down to her moist vagina. I gazed in wonder, I'd never seen another girls pussy this close before, only in showers or changing rooms where all you can see is pubic hair. She then, pulled me up and kissed me, then kicking off the leggings and panties from around her ankles, she said "come on, to prove we're just the same, we'll both shave our pussy's". I took in a deep breath at the shock but before I could react, she was pulling me towards the bathroom and saying " come on, it'll be fun, I've always wanted a full Hollywood".

In the bathroom she turned on the taps of the bathtub while squeezing in bath oil, she then rummaged through a cupboard and produced a razor, some shaving gel and a pair of scissors. After removing the rest of her clothes, she sat on the edge of the bath and opened her legs to reveal a neatly trimmed auburn bush. Picking up the scissors, she started snipping away, removing as much hair as she could with scissors, while I gazed on open mouthed. When satisfied with her trimming, she looked up at me and grinned, then jumped into the bathtub, spreading her legs she smoothed the gel over herself and started working with a razor. When she was completely smooth she stood up, I passed her a towel and looked for some balm to sooth her now silky pussy. She looked at me as I studied her, I knelt down to look more closely, I was enchanted by her fully exposed pussy. I was taken aback, I had always thought my pussy was obscene and deformed but it wasn't that much different Amanda's. Her lips, were long, maybe more fleshy than mine and protruded slightly past her outer labia. She looked even more sexy like this, so delicate, so touchable, so kissable, I just looked up at her and smiled, I couldn't refuse her now.

I stood up, unbuttoned my jeans and removed all my clothes. I didn't have to say anything; Amanda knew I wanted her to do everything for me, I didn't look at what she was doing; I sat the edge of the bath and just looked at her face, moving my legs when she asked, trying not to make a sound while she trimmed the hair of my most private place. I laid in the bath with my eyes closed while she shaved me and stayed for a while after she had finished, still with my eyes closed, letting the warm water cleanse me. Amanda caressed my face with her fingers; she knew what I had just let her do to me had taken a lot of effort and trust.

Getting out of the bath, Amanda dried me, then gently rubbed in the balm as I gazed down at her. Wrapping me in a towel, she looked me straight in the eyes and said, "You have nothing to be embarrassed about, I love your pussy, it's so very sexy and beautiful; like an orchid, I love everything about you". She hugged me tight, gave me a long lingering kiss and then led me into the bedroom and sat me on the bed.

Pulling on a bathrobe, Amanda went out of the bedroom and came back a short time later with two glasses of brandy. Handing both glasses to me, she took away the towel that was covering me and replaced it with a silk kimono. We both sat on the edge of the bed, lost in thought, sipping at the brandy. Amanda put her arm round me, I guess she was just letting me sort myself out, I cuddled into her, enjoying her touch and thinking of what she had told me in the bathroom.

I suddenly had an impulse to look at my pussy; I opened my legs, pulled the kimono apart and bent my head down. It was a bit sore; I could see raised red bumps where the hair follicles had been pulled. I ran my fingers over my mons, feeling the smoothness, I must admit; it did feel sexy and with this thought in my head, a pang of excitement ran through me and made me smile. Running my fingers down my slit, I pushed my lips apart; looking closely at my vulva I said to Amanda; "did you mean what you said about my pussy?" She looked at me, then dropped her eyes down to where I was touching myself and said; "you really are so very beautiful Rachelle and sexy, I'm getting hot just watching you touch yourself like that" Then looking up with a grin on her face she said; "Stop it, before I get carried away". I don't quite know what made me do it but I just started laughing, I couldn't help it, I suppose it was just a reaction to the emotions I'd had all these years of feeling repulsive, now this wonderful woman was saying I was beautiful and sexy! I threw my arm around her and pushed her flat on her back, we both laughed and laughed as we romped around the bed, screaming, tickling and pinching each other. It was so nice to be completely open with someone, without fear of recriminations, embarrassment or shame, to be the real me.

Of course, as with most new lovers, we just couldn't keep our hands off each other. The slightest touch of flesh on flesh was enough to heighten arousal for us both, so it wasn't long before our light-hearted romp on the bed became a passionate embrace. Kissing and tongues twisting together, hands wandering over each other's bodies, progressing to fondling of breasts and sucking of nipples.

Slipping out of our robes, I found myself wanting to kiss and explore Amanda's gorgeous body lower and lower. Moving my hand from her breast, slipping it down over her abdomen, I soon found her smooth vulva under my fingers. While still kissing, I pushed my forefinger down her slit, feeling the moist softness of her inner lips as they parted. Bringing my finger back up I found the nub of her hard clitoris emerging from under her hood, Amanda gasped as my finger brushed back and forth over her clit. Using two fingers now I lightly caressed her pussy, pressing and moving in circular motions over and over as she moaned with pleasure. Moving my head down and spitting saliva onto my fingers for lubrication, I continued to move my fingers over Amanda's clit, watching in wonder as the pink tissue of her vulva became more and more red as blood engorged her pussy and her clit became more pronounced and hard.

My body now fully aroused and mind focused on her clit, I just had to taste her and feel that softness with my tongue. Moving down the bed, I placed my head between Amanda's legs, kissing and licking her inner thighs as I slowly moved up towards her beautiful pussy. Amanda swore at me as I slid my tongue up the length of her slit and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue; the taste and smell were exhilarating, I couldn't get enough as I licked and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth. Putting my lips over her clit I sucked it into my mouth, running my tongue over and over her sweet nub. Amanda was shouting and swearing, calling me a dirty bitch and panting, I could feel her orgasm building, I looked up to see her fondling her own breasts, pinching her nipples. She wrapped her legs around my shoulders, squeezing me and pulling me into her, I delved my tongue into her vagina, stabbing in and out, tasting her creamy wetness and feeling her getting hotter and hotter. I held on to her hips as she writhed around in ecstasy, bucking as the orgasm hit her. I could feel her vaginal muscles spasm, pushing and pulling at my tongue as she screamed and swore, clawing at my hair. Whimpering and breathing hard, she rocked from side to side, her legs squeezing my head as her muscles jerked. I carried on licking hard, up and down her pussy, sucking her clit until it became too sensitive, then pushing my tongue into her hole, drinking in her cum with it's intoxicating taste. My face was now lathered and wet with her cum, I loved it, such a wonderful feeling, giving my lover pleasure like this.

Amanda then put her hands down to me a pulled me up, smothering me with kisses, licking my face, tasting her own pussy juice and sucking my tongue, as we rocked back and forth, thrusting our pussies together. Amanda was still riding her orgasm or building onto the next so I press down into her, she is cooing into my ear, whispering sweet nothings to me, saying she's never cum like this before and how incredibly sexy I am and how she's going to make me cum and taste my sweet pussy. Still intent on giving my beautiful and wonderful lover as much satisfaction as possible and holding back my own rising pleasures, I slip down Amanda's body once more.

Kissing as I go, I ran my forefinger down her wet slippery slit and into her hot hole, pushing in and out then letting two fingers enter her whilst using my thumb to stroke her clit. Curling my fingers up as I push in and out, I try to feel for the furrowed rough flesh that indicates the G-spot. After a short time my attempts are rewarded as I feel the spongy tissue on my fingertips and I press upwards whilst pushing down with my thumb and Amanda squirms with pleasure. I smile as she arches her back, her hands gripping the bedstead and pushes herself into my fingers; I quicken the pace to keep her rising orgasm coming. Amanda is licking her lips, moaning and shouting, moving her hand to her right breast and pinching her nipple, I notice how raised her areola are. Without breaking the rhythm, I move my head up to her left breast, running the tip of my tongue around her pronounced areola before suckling on her nipple. I could feel Amanda's orgasm about to climax so I returned to her pussy, sucking on her hard clit, my fingers still pressing upwards as I frantically masturbated her sopping pussy. With my left hand, I caress her sphincter, lightly pressing round and round, Amanda then shouts " I'm gonna pee, I'm gonna pee". Trying to brace myself steady with my elbows against her the climax hit her. She bucked and writhed as she came, screaming and swearing as her hot cum squirted into my face, her body jerking uncontrollably, with contractions in her pussy pulsing, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

I moved up her body, wrapping my legs around her and pushing my pussy into her again. We kissed and licked at each other as our bodied moved together, prolonging the orgasm, Amanda bathed in her ecstasy, she was wringing wet with sweat and I was wet with her cum. Rolling over and over, rocking to and fro, kissing and fondling, stretching the orgasm as long as possible, then slowly coming down, just staring and smiling at each other, moving together. I was floating on air, so absolutely thrilled that I'd been able to give my lover such rapturous orgasms.

We lay wrapped around each other, it turned me on so much to think I could do this to her, moving my legs and body, sitting up slightly so that our pussies were pressed together, I pushed into her. Tribbing together like this was absolute bliss; I was so highly aroused, staring at her stunning body, watching the rise and fall of her breathing, the swaying of her breasts and the movement of her stomach muscles as we moved backwards and forwards, holding each others arms. It wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm rising in me, becoming more familiar with each other's bodies, picking up on little nuances, learning how to please each other, I could see that Amanda too was building up as we moved together. Amanda's third orgasm hit just as my first came, we both gasped as the pure pleasure enveloped us, our bodies in unison, moving automatically as our souls seemed to merge in rapturous harmony. All I could see were her eyes as wave after wave of unparalleled passion flooded my whole being. I don't know has long it lasted, it seemed to last forever, I just found myself wrapped around Amanda and her around me with my skin soaked with sweat and my eyes glued to hers as we slowly came down. We stayed like that for; again an unknown time, lost in each other eyes, occasionally kissing. Eventually Amanda pulled the covers over us as we drifted off to sleep, totally sated and contented.

rachellem
rachellem
24 Followers