My Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krazykylie
krazykylie
158 Followers

"Oh god...please don't stop, Joel...please!" I managed to say through clenched teeth.

He smothered my clit with his rough tongue. I could feel him working it in every direction. It only took a few moments of this before a warm sensation arose inside my pussy and spread rapidly outward, racing through every part of me. My whole body shook from the orgasm. My breathing was labored and irregular. My feet slipped off the counter and I struggled to bring them back up again. Moans erupted from deep within my lungs. I laid my head back into the cabinet behind me as I quivered from the pleasure. I had let go of Joel's head without realizing it. The intense sensation faded slowly and left me shaking with my head cocked to the side. I looked down. Joel's face was still nuzzled into my pussy as I recovered from my orgasm. He was very slowly and gently running his tongue up and down the length of my pussy lips, delicately caressing them as if they were fragile.

Finally he brought his head away. I looked at him. At first I was mortified by what I saw, and then I almost laughed. His lips and chin were soaked with the juices from my pussy. Reaching down, he grabbed his shirt, preparing to wipe his face with it. I grabbed his arm and stopped him. Dropping myself off the kitchen counter, I grabbed his waist and pulled him in close. I couldn't help myself as I brought my lips to his, kissing him passionately. I tasted myself on his lips and it made me hunger for him even more. I pulled my lips away and put my arms around him. I held him in a long embrace and closed my eyes. I had just had the most powerful orgasm of my life and I wanted him to know it. We began to kiss again, gently and tenderly. As our tongues swirled caressed each other's my passion renewed. My thoughts drifted back to the semi-rigid cock that was pressing into my stomach. I reached down and grasped it in one hand, giving it a playful squeeze.

I looked deeply into his eyes. "Come with me," I said. Keeping his cock firmly in my grasp I turned and began walking toward the stairs, leading him by his big cock like a leash. Without saying a word, Joel stayed right on my heels like a good boy as we made our way up to my bedroom.

Crossing through the doorway, I led him over to the bed. We kissed again briefly, but I had other plans in mind at the moment. I took control and pressed him to the foot of the bed and sat him down. I looked down at his cock. It wasn't very hard and it rested down between his thighs as he sat, reaching nearly halfway to his knees. I got down on my knees in front of him. Reaching both hands behind his hips, I pulled his butt to the edge of the bed and spread his legs apart. His cock hung heavily down over the edge of the bed. I took it in my hand and brought it to my mouth again. I slowly worked my tongue around it, licking and sucking gently. I slid my tongue up and down the underside of the big head. Again he held my hair up and out of the way, and he opened his legs a little more for me. One of my hands worked up and down the shaft, and I carefully caressed his huge balls with the other. His cock was growing and I moved my mouth up and down over the head and top of the shaft. I could hear his breathing, rhythmic and steady.

My focus on his cock became more insistent, increasing my suction as I slid my lips and tongue up and down. I made exaggerated slurping noises as I let generous amounts of saliva flow onto it. His cock quickly became fully hard and I was again in awe at its immense size. The grip of my tiny hand around it seemed so feeble. Joel was becoming more turned on now, moaning softly above me as he sat there being devoured by my eager mouth. I loved pleasing him. I could have kept going like this. The thought of bringing him to orgasm and letting him cum in my mouth again was a tempting thought. But I wanted him inside me. I wanted to feel his huge cock in my pussy. I needed it!

I slowly and reluctantly lifted my mouth and released his cock. I was careful to leave a lot of my saliva slathered over it for what was to come next. I looked at him and slowly got to my feet. I took a few breaths and crawled past him to the head of the bed and lay on my back. He turned to watch as I brought my knees up partway, and spread my legs open wide. I looked up at him and motioned to him with my finger.

He got onto the bed and slowly moved up on his hands and knees until he was hovering over me. His heavy cock drooped down and rested on my lower stomach. My naked chest was heaving as he shifted back and positioned himself near my entrance. Instinctively I reached down and grasped his saliva covered cock midway down the shaft, and nestled the big head into my yearning labia. I worked it up and down my soaked pussy lips, wetting the tip of his cock with my juices. I couldn't take it anymore...I placed his enormous cock at my opening. Looking up into his eyes I nodded my consent, willing him inside me. He said nothing as he met my gaze, took one deep breath, then he slowly and deliberately began pushing into me.

The head of his cock pressed into and through my pussy lips. I immediately let out a loud guttural moan as I felt myself spreading apart. He slowly pushed himself deeper and deeper as I stretched around him. His cock had so much girth, I thought I couldn't take anymore. The pressure on the walls of my pussy was more intense than I thought possible. And still he kept advancing, opening me further.

"Oh my god...you're so tight," he whispered almost breathlessly.

When he was halfway, he paused to let me adjust. My pussy felt stretched to its absolute limits. I spread my legs open even wider, desperately trying to make more room for him. Joel was as deep into me as Kenneth had ever been, and there was still a lot more of him. My eyes were glazed over as I stared up into his. A look of intense pleasure was evident on his face. Our lips met again, and as we kissed I was overcome with passion.

I grabbed his hips and pulled on them, urging him deeper. I wanted to feel him in the furthest depths of my pussy. Slowly he advanced, inch by inch. I let out stifled little whimpers that I hoped he couldn't hear. I took shallow breaths, not wanting to add to the enormous pressure building inside my pussy. My insides parted, giving way to his insistent advance until we felt our pubic bones meet. I was filled beyond imagination! The head of his cock rested 9 inches into me, and I was amazed that I accepted all of him. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Cautiously I began to move myself beneath him, sliding my slick inner walls over his swollen shaft. He groaned and withdrew partway, then confidently pushed himself deeply into me again.

"Uuunnnggghhhh," I groaned.

Joel withdrew even further this time, and more forcefully thrust his huge cock into my depths. The sensation was almost too much, but I knew I wanted more. I reached my hands around his back and urged him on. Rhythmically he began pumping his cock in and out of my pussy. The ridge on his engorged cock-head scraped itself back and forth along my soft inner walls. I was dizzy with pleasure. Each time he thrust himself forward I couldn't help but let out a loud moan. His pace increased. My pussy was repeatedly being stretched to its limit, and then released.

"Oh, oh, oh....oh my god...oh, oh, oh," was all I could get out.

The force of him fucking me rocked my body back and forth. My boobs were being tossed around, bouncing up and down my chest. He laid his forehead down into my shoulder to brace himself while he powerfully drove himself in and out. He was now withdrawing his cock almost completely with each thrust, leaving only the head inside. I looked down between us, mesmerized as I watched the huge shaft disappear in and out. Twice he pulled out too far, and my pussy lost its insistent grasp on his cock. Both times I quickly reached down and positioned him at my canal so he could re-enter. As he worked his cock in and out I did my best to meet his thrusts, grinding my clit into his pubic bone each time he bottomed out. The sensation was so incredible. My urgency was growing and I could feel another orgasm coming. It happened so fast, but I didn't care. He felt so good deep inside me I couldn't hold back, even if I had wanted to.

The sensation of warmth began to spread through my entire pussy and lower abdomen. I could feel the orgasm building and every muscle in my body began to tense. Dizziness overcame me and my breathing came in short gasps. He must have been able to tell by my body language that I was at the edge because his pace increased. I dug my heels into the bed and rocked my hips, working my pussy around on his cock while he thrust to my very core, over and over and over. I was desperate to intensify what I was feeling. I was breathing with short desperate gasps, and moaning came from deep inside. My stomach muscles involuntarily started contracting in quick, intense spasms.

Then suddenly an unimaginable wave of pleasure washed over me. It started within the core of my pussy and rapidly spread outward in every direction. Every fiber of my body began to tingle, and I felt like I was on fire. My whole body convulsed and I desperately grabbed at Joel's shoulders and held him tightly as my body shook from the intensity. I cried out. I lost control of my legs and they flexed back and forth as if I were seizing. I had a brief sensation that I was falling through the air as my stomach seemed to drop. Throughout this he continued to fuck me deeply. My pussy went into spasms, tightly gripping his thrusting cock, pulling at him, drawing him in, clutching at him, resisting his withdrawal. Ecstasy became the only thing in my world for a few perfect moments. I was lost in time, and nothing else existed.

My orgasm finally began to fade, and I realized that I hadn't been breathing. I took in a few desperate and deep breaths trying to catch up. My mind and body felt numb, and I was dizzy. I opened my eyes and looked around, trying to regain composure. Only now was I starting to become aware of my surroundings again. My body relaxed and I sank into the mattress. I looked up at Joel's face. He was staring intently at me with a little grin. His pace had slowed dramatically, but he was continuing to thrust into me with long and deep strokes. His cock was coated even more now with my juices and it slid smoothly through me. My clit was extremely sensitive and each time he brushed into it I jumped. Finally, he slowly pushed all the way into me and stopped.

"My god that was awesome to watch!" he marveled.

I replied without thinking. "Joel, I...I've never felt anything like that before. I can't even explain how incredible it was."

"Where has this part of you been hiding?" He asked.

I thought for a moment before answering. "Deep inside," I said, looking up at him. "But I think you're touching that part right now." I winked and gave him a huge grin.

Joel flashed a quick smile back, then withdrew his cock and lay down by my side. Taking the cue, I got up onto my hands and knees and climbed on top of him, straddling his stomach. My boobs hung down into his view and he reached up with both hands to caress them. God it felt so good. I lowered my pussy down on top of his glistening wet cock, pinning it against his stomach. I worked my hips back and forth slowly, gliding my wet lips up and down the length of his long shaft. We both groaned in unison. My pussy slid easily up and down his huge shaft. He reached up with both hands and massaged my tits as I shifted my weight over him, dragging my pussy across his cock. I paused briefly at the top and rolled my lips over his cock-head in a circular motion. He took a deep breath and clutched my tits even tighter.

Feeling the need to be filled by him once again, I raised my hips and reached down with one hand to pull his rigid cock into position. I maintained my grip as I lowered my aching pussy down over his length, inviting him inside me once again. My inner muscles were so much more relaxed, the penetration was smooth as I flowed easily over him. With him deep inside me our pubic bones met once again, and I closed my eyes to focus on the sensation of absolute fullness. I rocked my pelvis back and forth against his pubic area, pressing my clit into him. His cock twitched slightly inside me. I continued this motion for a few moments, savoring the incredible feeling.

Opening my eyes, I looked down at him and realized that he had been staring up at me the entire time, studying me. He was incredible, and this set off a wave of intense passion inside me that took hold of my whole being. I was becoming infatuated with this man. Holding his steady gaze with mine, I slowly raised my hips, drawing the slippery walls of my pussy up and over the considerable length of his shaft. When I could feel the head of his cock pulling through my labia I relaxed back and let my pussy flow down over him again until he was buried deeply within me.

He brought his hands to my hips to add support. On my hands and knees I began to rock my body forward and back, dragging my tight pussy over his cock. Still staring at me, his mouth opened but no words came out. I grinned at him again and began to increase my pace. I tilted my pelvis forward and back as I worked him in and out, constantly changing the angle of penetration. I settled into a steady rhythm, not overly fast or slow. I desperately wanted to prolong this sensation. Up and down his cock I slid, watching his facial expressions through every moment. My boobs swayed above his chest from the motion. I bent my arms and dropped my chest down, dragging my protruding nipples across his skin as I fucked him steadily. Oh god. The combined sensations drove me wild. The way Joel was breathing told me he was being driven wild too. This incredible man had awakened something inside me that I didn't know existed. Something I knew I wanted to feel over and over again.

Joel's hands now started to push and pull at my hips, guiding me over his cock. Taking back control, he moved me faster up and down his length. The increase in speed had an immediate effect on me, as the incredible sensation rushed through my pussy with each deep penetration. His strong hands worked me over him, and I let him take full command of the pace. I'd had two orgasms. It was his turn.

The speed of our pace increased the friction between us. I could feel the head of his cock as it swept through my pussy. The long strokes stimulated every inch of us both. I reached down between us with one hand and caressed his balls gently as we fucked, rolling them in my fingers and sliding them around inside the loose skin of his ball-sack. He moaned his approval. As our pace increased I did my best to meet his thrusts with my own. I flexed my pelvic muscles around him, grabbing him tighter. His response to this was an opened mouth and a wrinkled forehead. He looked to me with pleading eyes. He needed release and I was going to give it to him.

I pumped my hips up and down, driving my pussy over his cock, tunneling him through me. The head of his big cock stayed enveloped within me and in a constant state of stimulation. Over and over, faster and faster, I pushed him in and out of my depths. My soft and slick pussy walls caressed and coddled his thick shaft. I fucked him as hard as I could. My breathing became heavy with the effort. I looked down at him, his face was contorted with the pleasure. I stared at him as we fucked. I wanted him to cum so bad. I needed it as much as he did.

My hips rocked back and forth as I worked my pussy on his length. I used every muscle, every motion that I could, trying to milk the cum out of him. My pussy gushed fluid onto his cock. The intensity of my sensation was almost overwhelming, but my focus was completely on Joel. His face was gripped with his impending orgasm. His eyes were glazed over and he was moaning loudly. I knew very well how he was feeling at this moment having been there myself just a short time ago. His hands stayed on my hips, pulling me up and down onto his hard cock. He moved his hips upward in time with my motions, driving his cock-head into the farthest reaches of my wet pussy. His need to cum urged us both on with a feverish pace.

His mouth opened and in between gasps he moaned, "I'm gonna cum...oh...I'm cumming."

I quickly raised my hips, his big cock slipping easily out of my soaked pussy. Joel's body was shaking. His hips continued to gyrate out of pure animal instinct as his body prepared for the ultimate manifestation of male pleasure. He was gasping and I could see his shoulders convulsing. I threw my right leg up and pivoted around on my left knee so I was beside him. I hurriedly grabbed his cock in my hand as I brought my mouth towards it.

Suddenly, his body went completely rigid. Before I got my mouth to it, his hips bucked and his cock ejected the first huge explosion of cum. It splattered forcefully across my forehead. I heard him grunt loudly with the first spasm. I clamped my mouth down over his huge cock-head and began to stroke it just as his insides contracted again and sent the second thick stream of cum into the back of my cheek. As I began to gulp this down, a third wave of cum washed over the back of my throat.

With each ejaculation, Joel's body shuddered violently and there was a loud grunt. I swallowed as fast as I could as he repeatedly expelled huge streams of cum into my waiting mouth. My hand worked up and down his slick shaft, milking him for more, prolonging his ecstasy. Finally he was done and his body collapsed into the bed, completely spent.

I continued to gently suck his cock as I finished swallowing all of his seed. I worked my tongue over him and cleaned him as I had done before, savoring the taste of our mixed juices. Pulling my mouth away, I reached up and used a finger to scrape off the thick white glob of cum still sticking to my forehead. Looking up at him, I seductively sucked my cum-coated finger, swallowing the remnants down as well. I wanted him to know what it meant to me to accept him fully and swallow every drop of his cum. He stared at me as I did this, still catching his breath.

I pulled my finger from my mouth and gave him a huge grin. He grinned back, pulling me up by the shoulders, giving me an amazing and passionate kiss. With our tongues entwined, we both savored our taste for a long moment. Finally I relaxed into him and nestled my head down into his shoulder. No words were spoken or needed right then. We lay like this for several minutes, savoring each other's embrace. At that moment nothing else mattered. I raised my head and looked over at the clock. It was 12:15. Five hours before Kenneth would be home. I reached down and took Joel's soft cock in my hand...and smiled...

***************

Joel and I fucked twice more that afternoon. His stamina was every bit as incredible as his body. I swallowed every drop of cum that he gave me that day. I was infatuated. My life was now forever changed – for the better. Joel left the house 20 minutes before Kenneth came home, and we vowed to get together soon and often. He said he wanted to find out what other dirty secrets I had been hiding. I just winked at him as he drove off. I would be counting the days and hours until I could feel him inside me again. I knew what I had to do.

Kenneth came home and I told him I wanted a divorce. I was vague with him about the reason. He was stunned to say the least. I still cared for him a lot, but I just could not stay with him knowing what I now knew about myself. He would never be able to change, and I would never be the same again. Those two facts could never coexist. For both of us I had to leave. We both had good careers, and we'd both be just fine.

I packed a bag and walked out the front door not knowing what I would find...but I knew I'd have fun finding it.

krazykylie
krazykylie
158 Followers
12