My Awakening Ch. 1

Story Info
Her entrance and discovery.
1.3k words
3.35
16.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazzy
tazzy
2 Followers

I stood before the door, trembling, not believing I was actually here. "How could I be doing this? What is there about Him that actually made me agree to this crazy desire of His? Why am I simply going along?"

Brushing back my red curls from my face to tuck them behind my ears, thinking how much I hate having my hair long and down around my shoulders. But, its what He demanded when He told me how to dress. Looking down at my tight summer dress, soft green in color, with the gold buttons, the flimsy, strap on shoes, feeling the soft material cling to my full breasts, not having worn a bra, again, as He instructed. Remembering at the last minute to undo the top four buttons and the last four as well, per His command.

Lifting my hand, marveling at how steady it looks and knocking quickly before taking three large steps back from the door, eyes quickly lowering, sliding my feet wide apart, thrusting my hips outward, my hands crossed behind my back… simply waiting. Thinking once again, "I must be insane!! How can anyone have this much control to make me do something this crazy? I don't even know these people behind the door!!!"

Waiting for that door to open seemed to take a lifetime. I stood there shaking, reaching deep into myself to keep from running. Jumping quickly as the door was suddenly ripped open wide. Standing there before me was the largest man I had ever seen. Over 6 feet, shirt opened to reveal a six pack that wouldn't stop, arms bulging against the sleeves, shoulders wide, and the most serious, expressionless face I had ever seen. My eyes dropped once again, and I could feel His eyes stare straight through me.

Startling just a bit as I hear His voice growl low and menacing, "So, you are the slut from the add? " I felt His eyes rake over me, lowering to my breasts, then even lower to my exposed cunt, fresh shaven, again, as ordered, just as He said they would. I remained silent, and then, heard Him bark, "Come closer, slut!"

Taking a tentative step closer, His big hand reached out and tangled into my hair, pulling me into the doorway and forcing me to my knees. My mind screamed, "Run!!" Glued to the floor, my hands trembling, head pulled up by the grip of my hair in His hands, my tears started slipping over my, soft sobs escaping as I waited His command.

His grip finally relaxed and my head bowed, slowly sinking back on my heels, when I felt His hands on my back, rubbing gently. I thought, "how kind." Then, I felt His grip the back of my dress tighten, and felt it being pulled upwards, the buttons on the dress straining, finally popping as the fabric was ripped from around me, tossed carelessly into the next room.

His hands started sliding down my bare back, over my ass, reaching under to curl His large fingers under my cunt, pulling my ass upwards off my heels. I know I was dripping wet by this point, I could feel my juices sliding down my inner thighs as I knelt there, disbelief thundering through my mind as I again wondered why He sent me here.

Trembling, I felt one of His fingers slip just inside the folds of my suddenly hungry cunt, whimpering as I felt Him wiggle it just a bit before pulling it quickly out. Hearing Him noisily sucks my cunt juices off, my cheeks flaming brightly, He moved ahead of me into the other room, out of my sight. I thought, "Here is my chance. Now I can run." But, I couldn't move. I felt strange, almost powerless to do anything but wait.

And, wait, I did, for almost 30 minutes if I had to guess. I could hear Him moving about the other rooms, muttering quietly from time to time. Nothing discernable, just the low rumble of His voice, sending a shiver through my body each time, my hunger growing alarmingly, taking me by surprise.

Suddenly He growled to me, "come here slut, crawl to My feet." And, just as suddenly, I was moving on all fours, crawling as seductively as I could, wishing to please this Stranger who had made me so weak with desire.

Moving into the living room, I saw him, or I should say I saw his bare feet. And it was to that spot I crawled, slowly, biting my lower lip to keep from begging him to take me right away. I had no idea where these thoughts were coming from, all I knew was I wanted Him, and badly. I stopped at His feet, bending my head to them, brushing my lips across the tops, not really sure why, it just felt right.

Then, to my utter amazement, I laid my cheek against His feet, caressing them with my face, again not knowing why. I heard His appreciative moan, making my body quiver even more, knowing I had at least pleased Him with this. His fingers tangled up in my hair again, yanking it more gently than before, telling me to rise.

Up to my knees I went, keeping my eyes lowered as told, sending a silent "thank You for telling me to expect at least this much" to the One who sent me here. As I started to settle back on my heels, He pulled me forward, pushing my cheek to His strong thigh. I was a bit shocked, but laid there quietly, almost afraid to breathe, until His hand started stroking my hair, petting me like a favorite animal, absently.

As His hand tangles back in my hair, I held my breath. Pulling my head up, He leaned down and roughly kissed me. I expected to be shocked, outraged even. All I felt was a sense of it being right, leaning closer to Him, opening my mouth for His kiss, however He wished to give it. My heart pounded, my blood roared. I felt as if I was drowning in His kiss, so hungry for His touch.

My mind was reeling. Here I was, small town girl, kneeling at the feet of a total Stranger, naked, in His house, and actually begging for His touch. I knew I was losing my mind, but I no longer cared. All that mattered was this Man, pleasing Him suddenly had become my only concern. That's when it dawned on me…. I didn't know how, I didn't know what He wanted, and that was when I panicked.

I looked around for an escape, my eyes moving over the room. What I saw made my blood run cold. Sitting on the sofa across the room was a whip, and, what I learned later, was a flogger. All I knew at this point was that they could only bring me pain, and that terrified me.

Yet, also excited me. I heard Him chuckle, my eyes flying back to His, seeing that He knew what held my thoughts. A slow, sardonic smile spread across His firm lips, His hands tightened once again, grabbing my neck and turning my head back to the sofa as He growled, "you, my dear, will grow to love those before you leave."

My heart stopped at His words and the icy sound to His voice. Grow to love pain? I knew He had to be joking, and I laughed nervously. His grip tightened, turning my face to His, His eyes now cold steel, icy blue orbs gazing into mine. I swallowed hard, suddenly realizing that I had done something wrong, the hair rising on the back of my neck.

"I was told you were an obedient slut, guess I was told wrong. No matter, you will learn." His voice sounded so far away. I was terrified, tears spilling once again.

He quickly threw me to the floor. Growling at me to make His dinner, as I lay sprawled at His feet. Sobbing softly, I started to jump up. "NO!" He yelled, "crawl like the beast you are!"

tazzy
tazzy
2 Followers