My Babysitter, My Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Why can't he get her out of his mind?
2.8k words
4.21
93.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blndEE
blndEE
37 Followers

I couldn't stop thinking about Desire'. Every night I dreamt of her and all day I thought about her. It was hard keeping my wife from finding out about the huge bruise Desire' left on the base of my neck. I had to wear shirts with tight necks all of the time for about a week.

I was so horny all of the time now. In the mornings after dreaming all night about having wild sex with Desire' my dick would be rock hard and in need of some release. Every morning I would wake my wife up by plunging my cock into her pussy. At first it caught her off guard but after a couple of days she was really starting to enjoy it. It wasn't as easy to get away with leaving my shirt on at night so I would go to bed before my wife came in and pretend to be asleep. Once she got in bed and started to get comfortable I would act like she woke me and take her again.

On Friday of the following week my bruise finally faded. When I woke up my wife was already in the shower. As it had been all week my dick was rock hard and in need of some release. I snuck in the shower and took my wife from behind. I was sliding my big stiff cock into her nice sweet pussy made just for me. I enjoyed watching my dick slide in and out of her. I reached around and grabbed her breasts. At first disappointment hit me because they were no where near as big and firm as Desires'. I just couldn't get Desire' out of my mind. Even while fucking my wife with all of my might in my head it was Desire' that I was slamming like this.

Just before I left for work I told my wife to see if Desire' could baby-sit tonight that I wanted to spend a night on the town with my lovely wife. Later on in the day my wife called me at the office. She told me Desire' wasn't going to be able to baby-sit because she had cheerleading now. She said Desire' agreed to baby-sit the following night.

All day I had been fantasizing about fucking Desire' like she has never been fucked before. I had to have her. I was obsessed. I had to get this girl out of my mind. I figured if I had one more time where I was the one in control maybe I could get her out of my head and go on with my life.

I decided to go by the school and check her out in her cheerleading outfit. I remembered how fine she looked in her little school uniform. She must be twice as hot in her cheerleading uniform. I called my wife to let her know I would be late I was going to the bar with a couple of coworkers. She told me to hurry home because she really enjoyed how horny I was lately and couldn't wait to have me in bed. I am such a huge jerk. I have the greatest wife in the world, but yet I have this eighteen year old school girl driving me insane.

The game had already started by time I got there. As I made my way into the stands I spotted her. She did look so hot in her cheerleading uniform. The skirt barely covered her ass, and her tits were popping out of her top. I was in heaven watching her jump up and down. Those beautiful breasts bouncing and the skirt flying up so you could see her black bloomers. I have turned into such a pervert. I am thirty seven years old and I am here to watch a school girls' tits bounce up and down in her cheerleading top. Not to mention I am sitting here next to all of these people with a huge boner.

When the game was over I went to my car and waited. I wasn't sure how I was going to explain being there but I figured I was going to offer her a ride home and maybe she would be in the same mood as last week. After waiting for about a half hour most of the cars were gone, I never seen her come out. She would have had to walk right by me so I could I have missed her. She must still be out there. I decided to go see if I could find her. As I walked around I kept bumping into young couples making out in dark corners. I just acted like a father looking for their kid. As I passed the end of the bleachers I heard some noises. I figured some guy was getting lucky. Then I heard her laugh. I knew it was her. I was immediately jealous. I wanted to be the one tapping that ass tonight and somebody else beat me to the punch. I stood behind the tree at the corner of the bleachers. The lights from the field illuminated through the bleachers and I could see her perfectly and she was kissing the football coach.

This made me angry. I guess I had hoped that I was the only older guy she had ever taken. Now I see that she is nothing but a dirty little whore and there have probably been many men in her life. I was so stupid to have obsessed over this tramp all week.

The coach was a huge black guy. He was at least 6'5 or 6'6 and probably around 300 pounds of all muscle. I watched as he reached his huge hand into her shirt and started rubbing her big tits. She pulled away from him and I figured she must have become a little concerned that they might get caught here. Before I could even finish my thought she took off her shirt. I saw the tent starting to form in his shorts. They began kissing again. He began to play with her bra starting to unfasten it. The bra slowly fell down her arms and onto the ground exposing her beautiful perfect huge breasts. They were as big as cantaloupes with big perky nipples standing erect. He found his way from her lips to her breasts. He started by kissing the breast then working his way to her excited nipples. As he sucked her nipple he reached under her skirt and started to fondle her snatch. She began bucking her hips in rhythm with his hand. He devoured her tits not leaving a spot not touched by his tongue.

His shorts were about ready to burst open. I could not believe the size of his buldge. She began playing with his zipper trying to free the huge monster it was holding back. He slipped down her underwear while she dropped his shorts. I could not believe the size of his member. It was at least ten inches long. How was she going to take all of that? Then I saw the look on her face. She was thrilled. He lifted her shirt to look at her snatch. He started rubbing that beautiful clean shaven snatch. I wanted to be the one rubbing it.

He then grabbed her by the ass cheeks and pulled her onto him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbed his strong shoulders for leverage. He slowly lowered her onto his massive cock. He would push her on slowly then lift her then lower her on again, and lift her up. She was groaning in pleasure with each inch that he put into her. As she took almost all of it she grabbed a pole above her. I thought maybe it was to hold her up to keep from having all of it rammed into her, but she was actually pushing herself down trying to get all of him into her.

They both moaned in pleasure when she managed to get all of him into her. He then started to bounce her up and down on his dick. With every thrust she was pushing down in order to get all of him. As his pleasure grew he became more forceful with his thrusts. She was bouncing on top of him like a rag doll. Her tits looked so good bouncing all over the place from the hard fuck she was getting. I was so horny I couldn't help myself. I pulled my dick out and started to jack off right there. I could hear the slurping noises as her pussy enjoyed being fucked by the massive rod that was being shoved into it. I could hear every slam of his pelvis against hers. That is when I lost my load. I must have shot sperm eight feet away. I had to focus because I wanted to yell out her name, but I couldn't let them know I was there.

This was better than any porn I ever saw. His breathing became labored and he tried to slow down. He told her he wasn't ready to cum yet. She wasn't going to give him a break. She continued to pull herself up and down on his dick. She told him she wanted him to shoot his load into her. She wanted to cum on his huge dick He was getting weak in the knees from trying to hold back his load. He couldn't hold back any longer. All of his muscles started to twitch. He started groaning loudly and calling her name. He came for what seemed like an eternity. Right before he dropped to his knees with her still riding his jock she started coming too. She was throwing her body around. Her hair was flying, body shaking, yelling for him to fill her up. Then just as she had done to me she bit him on the base of his neck.

This caught him off guard and on reflex he hauled off and slapped her in the face. He jumped up and stood over her. He asked her what the fuck she trying to do leave her mark so his wife would find out. She gave an evil look and told him he shouldn't do things he was scared of his wife finding out about. This infuriated him he pulled his shorts up and grabbed his belt off. I looked at Desire' and she was getting excited about this. I could not believe this. This girl was a sex demon.

He began whipping her ass with his belt. She started purring for him to beat her she had been a naughty girl. He was getting angrier and I knew he would end up hurting her. I called out asking if everything was okay. They both jumped and she quickly put on an innocent look and started crying. He told me that little slut had tried to seduce him and when he wouldn't give her what she wanted she bit him. He said he was giving her what her father should have been giving her and she wouldn't be such a little slut. She opened her legs so that I could see his cum running out of her.

I told her to get dressed and I would take her home. He warned me to watch out for her that she was a nasty little bitch. Once she dressed we left. On the way to her house she thanked me for saving her. She asked what I was doing there anyway. I couldn't think up a good lie. She told me she didn't care she was just glad I came. I hoped she didn't know in what way I did cum.

When I got her home she asked if I would come in and help her doctor her wounds. I told her I better not her parents would probably be home soon and I didn't want them thinking I had anything to do with this. She assured me that they would be out of town the whole weekend.

As I got ice out of the freezer to put on her eye she started telling me how she didn't know what happened. Before she got a chance to start lying to me I told her I saw the whole thing. She looked shocked and horrified then that evil grin started to cover her face. She asked me if I was stalking her. I told her I just wanted to see her cheering. I just happened to walk by and hear them under the bleachers. Her grin grew wider she called me a naughty boy. She asked if I liked what I saw. I started to become uncomfortable with this conversation. How could I lie when just thinking about it was getting giving me an erection? If I told her the truth then I would be admitting to being a pervert.

She left the kitchen and went into the bathroom. I adjusted my cock so it wouldn't be as noticeable that I was becoming hard. When she returned she had antibiotic cream and asked if I would put it on her wounds. She then turned towards the table and pulled up her skirt. I saw the red marks from the belt across her bare ass. The skin wasn't broken but I would be able to rub her ass and look like I was doing it for a good reason. As soon as I started to rub the cream along her ass my dick was trying to get into it. As I rubbed she reached down and started to rub her clit with her fingers.

This girl was a real nympho. She was always turned on. I worked my hands farther down her ass, then down between her legs. I felt the heat coming from her hot wet cunt. She backed herself into my hard dick. I couldn't help it this is what I have been looking forward to all weak. I dropped my pants and slid right in. She had really been stretched out of shape by that monster cock she just fucked. That snatch was so sloppy and wet. My dick couldn't even fit in there right now. I decided I was going to take control of this situation.

As I pulled my dick out she told me not to stop. I spread open her ass cheeks. I wanted that little puckered hole that hadn't been ripped wide open by a monster cock an hour ago. I pushed my dick head up against that sweet little hole. She tried to pull away I shoved her on the table and told her I was in control. I held her body against the table as I started pushing my cock against her asshole. She started telling me to get the fuck off of her. This only turned me on and I started pushing harder. She started screaming that I couldn't have that. She said she had never given that to anyone. I let her know I was happy to be the first. Her resistance mad me hot. I was going to show her what it felt like to be controlled.

I slammed my dick deep into her ass. I didn't even give her a chance to grow accustomed to it. She screamed out and told me to let her go. She threatened to call the cops because this was rape. I explained that they won't consider it rape when they do the DNA and find two different sperm types in her. I kept plunging in and out of her. She was trying to cover up that this was feeling good to her. She wasn't bothered by the act, but by the fact that I was in control. At that moment that was my ass. I fucked the shit out of that ass too. It felt so good sliding my rock hard prick in and out of that tight virgin hole. It fit my cock like a glove. I felt the familiar tremors going through her body. She was cumming.

She liked me riding that ass and taking control. I continued to slam that ass with all of my might. She was having orgasm after orgasm. She was begging me to stop that she couldn't take any more. Even though I was ready to fill that ass up with my flow I was really enjoying watching her twitch and shake over and over to my dick in her ass. After she had about three more orgasms I let loose. I came so hard I know she felt my cum all the way up to her throat. When I pulled my dick out of her my cum just dipped out of her. I really liked seeing my cum flowing out of her ass. I zipped my pants up and left without even saying goodbye.

I am confident that I will now have her out of my head. She is no longer a desire to me. I got as much of her as I wanted. I loved every minute of it, but I didn't leave wanting more.

blndEE
blndEE
37 Followers