My Backseat Fantasy Fuck!

Story Info
My wife and I fuck in the back of a cab.
905 words
43.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is an incredibly sexy woman. In fact just thinking about her now is making my cock twitch. She is 32 years old, around five eight, 130 pounds and has short, very dark hair. Although she has given birth to two beautiful children, she has retained her great body. Her tits are a size 36C and her areolas are dark and incredibly tasty to nibble on.

I want to tell you about a fantasy of mine that I intend to act out in the next few days but first I shall set the scene for you. Laura is a fairly shy reserved type of woman - that is until she gets drunk. When she has a few glasses of wine she loses almost all of her inhibitions. Once for example whilst on holiday we got merry in a restaurant and just before I paid the bill she flashed me to show that she wasn't wearing any knickers. She always keeps her pussy shaved and she has prominent outer labia. My cock was hard as a rock that night let me tell you.

When we left the restaurant we found a bench to sit on overlooking a beautiful fishing harbour. There was a local man only twenty feet away sitting on another bench. Although it was dark the street lights provided him with a clear view of us. Laura started getting horny and began rubbing my cock through my trousers. At the same time I put my hand between her legs and discretely started fingering her cunt. Before I knew it she was asking me to fuck her. I couldn't believe it. The man was watching us and she's begging me to fill her up with my cock. Who was I to argue? So she got on top of me facing the same direction. I slipped my cock into her soaking hole and started to fuck her. It was if she was oblivious to her surroundings. Before that night was out I had fucked her arse and made her walk back to our apartment with her skirt hitched up so high that her cunt was visible to all passers-by. So that sets the scene for you.

I intend to take Laura to a really first class restaurant for a fabulous romantic meal. We will have champagne and more than one or two glasses of wine. During the meal I will rub her tits and ask her to flash me at every available opportunity just to get us in the mood. Before leaving the restaurant I will ask her to go into the ladies and remove her knickers. She will be wearing a mid length skirt, which if she hitches up will expose her beautiful tanned legs. I will ask the Maitre D to order us a taxi and then the fun will really start.

When the taxi arrives I will make sure that Laura sits in view of the driver. He will hopefully be a good looking adventurous type. Because if he is it will be his lucky night.

Immediately we set off I will inform the driver to take it slowly. My hand is already tracing a path up to Laura's shaven pussy. I am French kissing her and she is rubbing my cock through my trousers. I part her legs further and move my face down towards her cunt. I am going to lick her juices and bury my tongue into her pink. The driver adjusts his mirror now and I notice that he is doing about 20 mph. I tell him to pull over somewhere dark - I hear my wife groan at this. I feel the car coming to a halt and looking up I can see that the driver has found a remote off road track. I see him unbuckle his belt. His trousers are now down by his ankles and he is sporting an enormous erection. Laura looks at his huge cock and invites him to put it in her mouth. He climbs over and although awkward he manages to proffer his manhood. She willingly accepts it and starts to suck like I have never seen her suck before. She is almost eating him. My face once again buries into her cunt but now she pushes me off. I know want she wants. She wants the driver to fuck her. She looks to me for unspoken approval. I smile. That is all the encouragement she needs. She pulls the driver towards her his cock disappearing into her sodden cunt. He thrusts his cock in and out of her. She is close to cuming and I furiously wank to join in their orgasm. The man jerks and groans and I know that he has just shot his load into my wife's shaven cunt. I shoot my load all over the backseat. As the driver gets off her she grabs my face and pulls me towards hers. She licks her own juices from around my mouth, greedily savouring her taste. Then she pushes my head towards her cunt. She wants me to taste their combined fluids. I devour her cunt, licking the salty sperm that now leaks from it. Together they taste great. She quickly pulls me back to her mouth and I transfer the hot fluid to her. She cums again.

This is my fantasy. I'll let you know what happens. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amy Bred Ch. 01: Meeting Amy arrives at the cabin for the summer and new arousal.in Interracial Love
Breeding The Bride Kate gets a bachelorette party surprise.in Interracial Love
The Gift Wife offers herself as a gift to friend.in Loving Wives
After The Party Wife at friends' party, husband away on business.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories