My Bar Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
429 Followers

He escorted me down to the empty bar and to the Ladies room. I looked at myself and I had dried cum on my butt, thighs and stockings. I tried to wash it off. Afterwards, I walked in the men's room and found my panty, although it had a lot of dried cum all over it too, so I threw it away.

After he walked me to my car, he gave me his card and said: "You seem like a nice girl who got way over her head with those guys. They are very bad dudes. If they ever bother you again, please call me. Or if you just want someone to talk to about last night, I'll be happy to answer any questions. You should be more careful about things or something bad is going to happen to you."

So I turned and kissed him on the cheek before I got in my car and left.

Once I got home, I immediately texted Ken. He didn't answer until evening. So I took a long soothing bath. When he finally answered me, he scolded me for getting drunk at a bar. He said if they would have taken me back to their house, who knows what would have happened to me. So he suggested an alternative to explore my sexuality. He said I should advertise on line for dates and not go for unsafe sex when I'm drunk. He gave me a few sites to check out. So I found one that was free and signed up later in the week, but that will lead to my next story.

As for Geri leaving me in that situation, she finally called me for a ride home Sunday afternoon. So I drove back up to Santa Ana and picked her up at a house. Juan came to the door without a shirt on and had tattoos all over his stomach and back. I saw a Javier and Angel sitting watching a football game as I waited for her. They saw me, grabbed the crouch and yelled: "Hi Kat! Did you come back for some more fucking? You were such a hot little puta. I bet we could make lots of money for you. Want to give it a try?"

I just gave them dirty looks and they laughed at me.

When Geri came out, she looked tattered. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her boobs from under her blouse. As she walked out, Juan said: "It was fun Geri. Come back anytime and I'm sure we all will have another good time. Bring your friend with you the next time. We'll make it a fuck party."

Then I heard Javier bellow, "Yeah its better if we have two Putas to fuck. One just gets too tired."

As I drove her home, I tried to get what happened to her and why she left me alone, but she didn't want to talk about it. I guess it wasn't good because if she had fun, she would be bragging. She did ask me if I got home OK and I said I did, but didn't tell her about the sex at the bar.

When I dropped her off, she said, "I'm sorry I took you to that bar Kathryn. Next time we'll stay in Newport. OK?" I smiled and she left.

The lesson I learned from this experience was that bars are not for me to explore my sexuality. They are places to have fun partying with friends but not for sex. But now advertising on these dating sites were a lot more rewarding and safer, because I can screen the guys thoroughly before hooking up. So that leads us into my next adventure. Hope you enjoyed this story and please leave me comments. I get all wet from reading them.

Kisses Kathryn

kat4funn
kat4funn
429 Followers
12