My Beautiful Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Mands a quick glance. She was sitting with both long legs over the chair arms. Two darting fingers work a marvelous clit. My sexy brunette sister was enjoying the show.

CJ’s pussy was unbelievably tight. It felt warm and extremely moist as my finger slide in and out of it. I decide to place another finger in to ready it for my cock. I hear soft moans as the second digit goes it.

"Ooooh!” she whimpers, “It feeeeels sooooooo nice.”

I moved my fingers in and out of my sister's tight cunt faster and faster making her wriggle on the bed. I loved the way the taboo cunt felt. I was going full speed by the time I knew it. She groans in a shaky voice.

"Trevor!” she blurts out, “ Oh gawd! I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes baby let big brother mak’ya cum!" I hiss.

I felt CJ’s pussy hole tighten as the petite body quivers in delight. She humps and gyrates blindly on my digits. A small, tight ass lifts off the sheets.

“Of all that’s holy!” she squeals, “This is so wonderful!”

“Oh you two are so beautiful!” Mands’ voice moans.

I looked over to see my other sister cumming on her fingers. Warm juices coat the skin of the digits. It was an extremely erotic vision.

I look back at CJ. Her eyes were closed. She was bathing in the thrills my fingers were causing.

I knew it was time. I dove my head down between the slender thighs. I hungrily lick her pussy.

"Oh Trevor!” she wails, feeling my tongue for the first time, “Oh my sweet brother!"

My lips wrap tightly around the swollen clit while sucking. I clamp my hands on a set of small hips to prevent too much wriggling. I kept taking turns licking and sucking on the blood-engorged skin.

"I'm gonna cum!” she groans in pleasure, “Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum hard!" CJ screams as I greedily eat her out.

I could feel the taboo body tighten again as I stuck my tongue inside the quivering hole. Forbidden fluids drip onto my tongue. Her little body twisted side-to-side as while juices gush.

“Omigod!” she wails, “I’m cummmin’!” Gasping, she squeals, “Iiiiiiiiieeeeeee!”

I was lap at all of the escaping love nectar. It flows out of my sister’s cunt like water. Her cum tastes incredible. It was such a sweet indescribable taste.

Soon she completely was overcome with a climaxic wave. Her mouth forms a silent scream.

I felt her legs weaken as I put them down over my shoulders. I lick the remaining juices from her thighs. She completely went flaccid. Both my sisters had now cum by my tongue.

“It’s time you fucked your biological sister like you did your adopted sis,” the panting Mands coos.

I could plainly see she had jerked herself to a cum. A set of dark brown eyes showed a lust. Mands wanted to see the real incest between CJ and I.

“Oh my,” CJ hotly remarks, “I’m gettin’ soggy seconds tonight?”

“Not only that,” Mands tease, “You need to get down an’ become your big brother’s bitch now.”

CJ’s blue eyes sparkle mischievously while getting on hands and knees. A little ass was offered up for use. She even had a beautiful asshole!

I grasp my hard cock and place the big, stiff head at the entrance to the hot, taboo pussy. I push in slowly until just the head was inside the close-fitting vagina. It felt so warm and tight. I almost shot off right then and there.

CJ pushes back. It was just enough to get my attention off the orgasmic sensation running through my rod. Her twat tensed!

I start to thrust my hips against the petite ass. I plow into the hungry cunt! With each thrust my balls would swing and bump into a protruding clit. She tightens as it was giving some extra jolts a very fuckable body!

“Please make me cum!” CJ pants, “Please make your sister cum like no man has ever before!”

“God yes I will,” I huff back, “I’ll make your little pussy quiver with love!”

“Omigod! Trevor! Trevoooooooor!” she screams.

I knew she was starting to cum. I wanted this to be the hottest fuck CJ had ever received. I hump faster.

“Omigod! Oh good God!” CJ wails.

It was a fast and hard climax. My sister’s body was vibrating to the waves of pleasure. She shook with pure delight.

“Grab my balls an’ rub ‘em, Mands!” I pant.

My taller sister was quick to respond. I felt the feathery touches of long fingers on my ball sac. It was the final sensation needed!

"Ccccccccccjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!" I screamed blindly as a huge load blast into the warm forbidden pussy. “Ah! Aahhhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!” I grunt pushing as deep as physically possible into my little sister.

My rushing sperm set CJ off again. The spasms from the tight vaginal walls were making my dick even harder. So I pump with unabated passion while a middle finger massage a blood-engorged clit. Both were overcome with unrestricted lust.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!” CJ shrieks multi-climaxing.

She collapses forward. I fall next to her. Both of us were breathing deeply in quick spasms.

CJ rolls to one side and smiles. We then kiss deeply. She looks down at my semi hard cock.

“Well, bro,” she coos, “it seems your sex machine isn’t quite out of gas.” She looks at me with a grin. “What do’ya think I should do next?” she quizzes licking a pair of red lips.

“Well,” I respond, taking the hint, “That a pair of lips would go really nice around it now.”

“I’ll second that!” Mands chirps in returning to the chair, “Our brother has wonderful tastin’ cum!”

CJ scoots down my body. A small hand captures my re-rising cock. I could feel warm breaths as her head went forward.

The hot little redheaded sibling catches it in an anxious mouth. My sister sucks it in quickly! A hot tongue massages my raging tool.

“Sweet Mother-of-Pearl!” I gasp, “Sis, you’re one experienced bitch!”

With my hands on her head, CJ moves up and down on the stiff shaft. She would leave my cock long enough to suck and kiss the balls. A small finger runs up the crack of the tight ass and plays with a puckering anus.

“I’ve been wantin’ you to cum in my mouth for some time now,” CJ confesses. “I’ve always loved you like this Trevor.”

My incestuous sister inhales the forbidden cock to the balls. She hums consistently. CJ again massaging the stiff shaft with that very practiced tongue.

I start humping with slow rhythms. I didn’t want to aggravate the gage reflex. I want to prolong this action. Face fucking my sister was just too hot.

I’m getin’ ready to cum!” I announce.

CJ picked up the pace of head bobbing on my stiff cockshaft.

“I’m gonna cum!” I shout.

CJ wraps arms around my lower back. The humming increases.

“I’m cummmmmming!” I yell.

A wad of sperm unloads into my sister’s mouth. CJ sucks up the forbidden cum like a vacuum cleaner. She even continues to suck and lick me after I had completely ejaculating.

“That’s the sweetest cum I’ve ever tasted,” she continues to lick my hard organ clean.

“You’re one fine cocksucker, Sis.” I then remark with a smile, “I betcha there been a few of guys left happy because of your mouth.”

“Actually my mouth only touches very special cocks,” CJ says with a sly grin “An’ only one other has ever had that pleasure.” She hotly notes, “An’ that was only for practice!”

I pick her up by the shoulders. We lock into a French kissed deeply. Our groins rub together. My cock was returning to a hard rod. Her nipples where like little stones.

“Fuck me again, Trev,” CJ huskily request, “Make your little sister cum lik’a a leaky faucet.”

I gently push the slender legs apart and move my body between them. I thought about putting my lips onto the forbidden cunny again. But I decide to wait.

Instead I placed my cock against the opening of glistening pussy. I lower my face to small right breast. As I begin to suck on an erect nipple, a quick thrust my hard cock burst up into the wet vagina.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” she wails quickly wrapping sensuous legs around my back.

“Ohmyyyyyyyyygoooooooood,” she cries out loudly, “Ooooooohhhhh!” she moans helplessly.

I pound the forbidden cunt unmercifully. The intensity of our lust builds as we hump forcefully against one other. This had turned into a malevolent act of sexual intercourse.

“Of all that’s holy!” she grunts, “I never want to go without your gorgeous cock!” CJ shouts into the room, “I mean I never want not be fuck by my brother!” she then screams, “Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

CJ had several petite climaxes as we hump. Each of the orgasms was more sensual than the last. It made it even tougher for me to hold mine back.

I begin to pump the taboo vagina as hard as humanity possible. There was no way that I could hold back mine back now! My lustful fulfillment had arrived.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I groan through clinched teeth as the hot sperm boiled upward.

"Fuck me!” CJ pants, “Fuck me as hard as you can, Bro!” she gasps, “Please! Please!" My little sister begs breathlessly. "I'm cummin’! I’m explodin’ so hard!" she cries as her whole body arch upward.

“Oooooooooooooohhhhh!” I wail as the powerful orgasm rushes over me, “Oh mutherfuckkkkkkk!”

My hot juices spew and into the dark wetness of her cunt. I felt the hot sperm repeatedly pumps into her cunt. The forbidden pussy sealed around my invading shaft.

“Ohmigod!” I grunt, “You’re a fantastic fuck, Sis!”

I knew I had ejaculated a huge amount of cum into CJ's cunt. It was a very potent blast. I could see little stars forming in the back of my eyes.

We both collapse simultaneously. We both lay wrap tightly together as the orgasms subsided. I softly suck on a hard nipple as her breathing slows.

The soft moans made me feel this was a very special moment for CJ. She had given me a very private and vulnerable part of her soul. From now on I would be much more than just her brother

I felt my cock slip from the bald, wet cunt. I softly move down her body and begin to kiss the skin of the slender inner thigh. I could see small traces of my own juices on the glistening cunt lips. Something special had happened between us that no one else other than Mands would understand.

I reluctantly got set up on knees. I look down at CJ as she lay there, nude and freshly fucked. My little sister’s eyes were still closed.

I then peer over at Mands. She was still positioned straddled legged in the chair. Her eyes were closed as well. My adopted sibling was bathing in the afterglow of a masturbation session.

I wondered if I would ever feel total sexual completeness and intimacy with someone other than my sisters. My own sisters, who have made me feel more like a man than I ever had before. They show me something about myself that for so long I was searching for.

I fell next to the now sleeping CJ. She automatically rolls over onto my chest. A few minutes Mands joins us. She too, cuddled on my chest. Soon the three of us were sound asleep

Sometime later I was awoken by the sounds of sighs and moans. I open my eyes slowly. The unexpected vision brought my cock to attention immediately.

My beautiful sisters were fucking! They were making love and pleasing each other. The erotic sight of two sexy women bringing each other to a cum was happening just a few inches away!

My sisters were locked in a deep passionate kiss. Their firm and naked bodies were rubbing against one another. This was a total surprising scene.

The idea my siblings were bisexual, muchless lovers, never occurred. Their actions left no doubt this was not the first time. It was obvious they had a long history judging by the way they were going at each other.

Mands was the dominated lover in this session. Long finger slid between CJ’s warm pussy lips. It explores the glistening pink skin with slow meticulous touches. Her mouth covers one of the small, petite tits.

“Oooooh!” CJ sighs, “Can’ya mouth be any better?”

“Little sis,” Mands says huskily while kissing a long neck, “my mouth is so good ‘cause your body is so tender.”

“Fuck me, Mands,” CJ moans enjoying the skilled digit, “Please me, baby!” She looks over at me and winks.

“Don’t I always please you?” my sexy sibling hotly asks shoving a middle finger deep into our sister’s wet cunt.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” CJ groans louder arching into the pleasure-making digit.

A pair of slender legs automatically open. CJ was a whore to thrill. I could see how excited she was being seduced by our sister while her brother watches. This extended the taboo love to a new level.

“You horny lil’ bitches!” I remarks holding a very hard rod, “How long hav’a been givin’ up the nookie to each other?”

“For about two years now.” Mands groans asking, “Isn’t that so, Sis?”

“Yes!” she agrees holding her sibling’s bobbing head, “It’s been two wonderful years!”

Mands gently pulls CJ into a more accessible position. A pair of small legs easily opens wider. My older sister’s eyes widen with the sight of the taboo wet cunt.

“I’ll save some for ya, Bro,” Mands lustfully promise tenderly opening the younger sister’s legs wider.

“Ya better!” I lightly remarks.

A warm, long tongue licks the sensitive lips in quick darts. It goes deeper into the love canal with a determine design to taste all of the forbidden, hot pussy. It laps from the top to the bottom of the beautiful bald slit.

“Ohhhhhhh!” CJ groans, “Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!”

She then opens wider. Slender legs then wrap around the big sister’s shoulders. A flailing red mane says she was exhilarated! Mands was teasing and pleasing at the same time.

The older sister capture an engorge clit with teeth. The oversensitive tissue was licked and lapped. A directed finger travels up the ass crack to the tight, pink anus.

“Sweet Jesus!” the bowing CJ shouts at the feeling of the penetrating digit, “Oh gawd! You’re such’a’ fuckin’ tease!”

“This is no tease, sweet lips,” Mands hiss between licks, “This is lovin’, baby!”

The finger twists and turns past the sphincter. It pumps in jerky movements. The anus tightens and flexes with the pounding.

“Ahhhhhhh!” CJ groans loudly.

The taller sibling shoves CJ’s groin deeper onto a greedy mouth. Mands French kisses the cunt with a dashing and flipping tongue. The sister’s love juices sucked and drank hungrily.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh goooood!” CJ wails arching more into the ravenous mouth, “Ohmigod!!”

The small redhead lifts a pair of quivering hips off the sheets. She rubs a wetting pussy into the pleasuring making mouth. A taunt ass wiggles against the probing finger. Mands’ technique was bringing a climax quickly.

“You eat her, Mands!” I hotly encourage while stroking a very hard rod, “You our little sister cum!”

CJ,” Mands pants between licks, “You’re so delicious!”

The sexy taller sister buries a lustful tongue deeper. A pumping finger pushes harder. All of my younger sister’s holes were vibrate uncontrollably.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” CJ moans louder, “Oooooooooooooo!” she groans rotating a set of trim hips to Mands’ pleasure making tongue.

My sexy tall sibling sucks the leaking fluids starvingly. She plummets a middle finger deeper. She wants her younger sister to be exhausted before they were done!

“I’m gonna cum!” CJ announces tightening legs around Mands, “I’m gonna climax hard!”

“Bring it on, little girl!” Mands growls.

My breathing was as heavily as my sisters were. I never suspected they were such hotties. I had no inkling they were like this. It was wild! It was erotica I’ve never thought I would ever be part of.

Mands removes the finger from the anus. Then both hands clasp the firm thighs lifting them higher. A very wet and taboo pussy was totality expose to the big brunette’s whims.

CJ rocks and contorts to the joy-making tongue. She pushes to feel every inch of the older sister’s mouth against a climaxing cunt. I watch as the petite body shakes from delight as the pleasure waves ripples.

“Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” CJ yells, “Ooooooooooooooo!”

She then goes limp. My little sister laid panting and stroking the long dark mane. Words try to come out but the short gasps prevent formation of a sentence.

“That’s the finest tastin’ cunt I’ve had in years!” Mands pants.

“That’s because it’s a family pussy you’re eatin’,” CJ hotly gasps.

Mands looks over at me with a face shining from forbidden juices. She grins broadly seeing me holding a raging dick. A pair of ruby lips was licked slowly.

“Sis,” Mands remarks not removing a set of dark eyes from my tool, “I think our brother’s cock could use some lovin’.”

“I agree with you totality, my hot sister,” CJ concurs hotly.

My little sister was the first to twist around to face the taboo hard cock. Mands follows by shifting around so she was face-to-cock. Each was on either side of my stiff rod.

They kiss around the hard dick. My lusting sisters start to slide up and down it. It was marvelous!

CJ wraps small digits around my thick cock. My little sister gently massages it. Mands’ long fingers interlaced through CJ's. Together they slowly milk me from root to tip. A large droplet of milky pre-semen forms on the engorged cock head.

I could feel the difference as the two of them lick and kiss the long, hard rod. Mands on the right, her tongue soft, moves slowly almost hesitant. C.J.’s tongue to the left was eager and insistent, licking slurping up and down the erect shaft.

CJ stop to suck one of my balls all the way into a hot little mouth. Mands flipped a long mane of hair back and leans forward. My taller sister gently captures the cockhead between a set of hot lips.

“Oooooooo,” Mands moans on the purple helmeted cockhead.

“Oh sweet everything!” I gasp at the sensation.

Mands then places the very tip of a flickering pink tongue to the seeping juices. My cock head wiggle to the feel. She draws back a long white string of pre-semen.

CJ leans in and touches her tongue to Mands’. The thread hung suspended between my two lovely sisters' tongues. It suddenly broke away and disappears from sight.

CJ moves toward Mands and their lips meet in a passionate tongue-lashing kiss. The erotic sight of my siblings kissing was occurring just inches in front of me. My cock hardens even more with each passing second.

The kiss becomes passionate and deep. Then they break it and set to the task of licking my stiff cock from bottom to top. Both of them would take turns kissing and nibbling on my retracted ball sac.

First one of them would take me deep into her mouth for a few strokes, and then the other one would repeat the pleasure making action. I was push away each time I start to touch them. I was told to relax and enjoy it. My turn would come soon enough.

I had never been completely dominated by two women before. Mands and CJ had absolute control of me. They would ease up everytime I came close to cumming. They would start again once the thrill waves ebbed.

Mands would take in both of my balls. A lusting mouth would roll and tease them with a nervous tongue. She even bit down just a little causing pleasure at the point of pain.

CJ would use a flickering tongue on the erect penis head. Often she would inhale the rigid rod half way and then slowly withdraw. All the time that little mouth would remain sealed on the shaft.

They would switch positions once I was got comfortable. My sisters were enjoying putting their big brother such pleasure torture. They were fantastic!

I could not take it any longer after almost a half an hour of this sweet agony. I held back my reaction to fool my teasing siblings. I waited to the last minute to say anything

“Oh fuck!” I huskily groan, “Who wants some immoral cum?”

“I’m all ready for you, Grizzly,” CJ says between licks.

“So am I, big brother.” Mands challenges, also between licks, “Bring it on!”

These sexy sirens hot lips were traveling up and down both sides of my rock hard cockshaft. My nuts rupture with a river of sperm rushing through the stiff cock. I had never felt such a strong sensation on release before.