My Beloved Jenna Goes Bonkers On Me

Story Info
A mostly-straight but also bi guy has perceptive GF.
5.5k words
4.18
55k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in the relationship, Jenna and I, in full-on love and lust, and both of us being extremely horny switches, wrote up a contract stating that each of us is allowed to do whatever he or she wants to the other person, regardless of whether there is consent. In other words, the contract established consent to have one's future non-consent be ignorable. The contract went on to list some "case illustrations". Jenna, who has always had rape fantasies, inserted language into the contract, stating, "Without excluding anything else, and only by way of illustration, I hereby allow Michael to rape me whenever he so pleases. I understand that I am abandoning any moral or legal rights I might otherwise have had to object to said rape". For my part, I included a case illustration stating, "Without excluding other acts, and only by way of example, Jenna is allowed to tie me down and fuck me with a strap-on, and/or allow men to fuck me.

She is allowed to use any means necessary to do this, if she so wishes. She is allowed to use a camera to record any such intimate acts, without limitation. Finally, she is allowed to be a total bitch if she wants to, and blackmail me, if she chooses to, into doing anything she desires." I also added a "signing statement", just to be coquettish, which read "I hope that Jenna will frequently sit on my face with her big, curvaceous, fleshy, slightly over-sized, ass, and order me to lick her anus. I love worshipping her anus, and enjoy the contrast between the favors I do to her anus with my tongue and the extreme abuse that I hope she will do to MY anus, but has not yet done. (Hint, hint.) This attitude of mine, though, will not preclude me from raping the bejesus out of her if I happen to be in the mood. I love you, Jenna, my sexy angel. And I'm going to rape you."

We had this document notarized. (The notary was a handsome twenty-something man; he got a full-on triangle-shaped tent in his pants as he was reading the document. I had a hard time not unzipping his pants and putting his dick in my mouth.) After notarizing, we placed copies of the document into separate safety deposit boxes at the bank, then walked home holding hands and kissing each other off and on, fully in love. Then, at one point, Jenna, feeling especially animalistic, quickly darted behind me and pantsed me. That's right, she pulled down my shorts and boxers all the way to my ankles, in one deft movement. Before I could pull my shorts back up, she had also smacked my ass several times. There were throngs of soccer fans on the sidewalk on their way home or to bars after a game, and ... I can't even describe it fully, but suffice it to say that there was a lot of hooting and commenting, and one hooligan shouted, "Let me have that ass!" from the other side of the street.

After getting home, Jenna and I were so overloaded with horniness that we didn't even know what to do with each other, so we ended up having standard, but great, missionary sex. We then fell asleep tangled up in each other.

In the morning, as I was brushing my teeth, Jenna sweetly kissed my neck and playfully swatted my ass.

"I bet you got excited when those guys on the street saw your bare ass. I bet you wanted them to fuck you right in the ass."

"No, I didn't," I lied. "And by the way I'm going to violate you hard this evening."

"I bet you won't."

"Why not?"

"Because you're not that way. You like the idea of dominating me, but what you like even more is your fantasy of being sissified. You're just not the kind of man who would take control of me, even after I gave you permission to do it. It's just the way you are. You want to be dominated more than anything."

She was now sort of pivoting back and forth behind me, deliberately rubbing her awesome, bulbous tits across my back, left to right, right to left. I could even smell the scent of her tits. They have their own particular scent, I've found, which is just as great, and slightly, identifiably different, than the rest of her body. I really should pay more attention to Jenna's tits, come to think of it. (It's hard to, though, when you're constantly distracted by her mesmerizing face and ass, sometimes even having your face sat on.)

"I'm telling you, Jenna, you're wrong about that and you're going to get it tonight."

"Think what you want," she said, while stroking my buttocks, "but tonight is not going to go well for you at all. Not at all." She then shoved her middle finger up my ass and grasped my hard cock with her other hand.

"Get used to this", she said as she pistoned now two fingers in and out of my ass. "You will no longer be in control, ever. The contract gives you just as much power as it gives me, but we both know you're not going to use that power. You're going to let me turn you into a sissy and a pussy. I'm going to enjoy humiliating you, and it'll be convenient for me as well, knowing I can order you to do whatever I want. Every weekend I'll have you on your hands and knees cleaning the floor." She was gripping my dick really hard, and now with her other hand had jammed a third finger up my ass. "You will be spending a lot of time cleaning the floor. A LOT OF TIME." Hard squeeze to my dick and an upward tug on my anus. "And every time I walk by I'll give you a little swat on the ass to remind you that I love you!"

"That's some big talk for a girl who's 5-foot-four and nowhere near as strong as I am," I said.

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see who's right and who's wrong. And I'm telling you, what's going to be done to you tonight is going to be very wrong."

She was already dressed and ready to go to work, so she slapped my ass one last time and said, "And from now on I'm not going to let you lick my ass unless you beg for it." Then she walked out the door.

At work, as you can guess, I got almost nothing done, as I was thinking about Jenna the whole time. Would she really not sit on my face anymore unless I begged? I love it so much; it was horrible to think that she might deny me that pleasure. I wasn't worried about her other threats, though. I was going to rape her tonight, and I was going to rape her all the way around - in vagina, anus, and mouth, in that order. I got excited thinking about this, and my pre-cum soaked through my boxers into the front of my khakis. I then sent Jenna a text that said, "Is my bitch having a good day? Love, M".

She didn't reply.

My plan when I got home was to grab some rope from the closet and then tackle Jenna onto the bed face-down, then tying her up in some clumsy but workable way and raping the shit out of her. What happened was very different, as Jenna had indeed promised.

In the living room was a large man in a ski mask, sitting on the couch. I panicked and turned around, but another masked man emerged from around the corner of the hallway. In short I was trapped, and submitted compliantly. It happened very fast and efficiently, the two masked men securing me to the kitchen table, ankles tied to the base of the table legs, wrists tied over the table and down to the far table legs.

I was about to get fucked up the ass for the first time. I was about to be made gay. You might hear and read talk about how certain things don't make you gay if what you like is women, but the reality is that what is said in prison seems to be the understood truth: If you suck another man's dick or take it up the ass, that makes you gay. The perpetrator is not made gay by this act; only the victim is. This is how it is always perceived, and therefore, unfortunately for me and my soon-to-be-sore mouth and asshole, it is true. It shouldn't be true, but it just is.

Jenna had only let me use small buttplugs and small dildos, saying that she didn't want my ass to get too stretched out for when a man fucked me. I had shrugged that off before as nonsense, but now it was about to happen. And, she had managed to find a guy - this first guy who was now showing me his giant manhood - with exactly the kind of dick I had told her I fantasized about, namely, big, long, and increasing in girth toward the base. The idea of that extra width at the base, causing a jolt of extra stretch-abuse right at the deepest part of the thrust, really turned me on, I had told her. Well, yeah, this guy's dick would certainly do that.

Jenna, who had now appeared in the room, walked up in front of me and held a pair of adult diapers in front of my face. "You will probably need diapers for a day or two after the royal ass-fucking you're going to get tonight", she said.

She then turned back to me and said, "I'm sorry to be so mean to you, honey. Would you like to lie on our bed and have me sit on your face?"

"Yes, honey! Please!"

"Not gonna happen," she said, her face changing back to stern, condescending, mocking. In her hand was a baby carrot with tomato-basil hummus on it, which she had been about to eat. Instead, she forcefully shoved it past my anus and into my rectum. She then grabbed some more baby carrots from the bowl on the table and shoved all of them up my ass.

"By the time these guys are done fucking you," she said, "those baby carrots will be all the way up in your stomach."

By the way, who WERE these guys who were going to fuck me?

"Jenna, who are these men," I asked.

"You'll never know," she answered. "I won't tell you that tonight, and I won't tell you ever. But they are people that you know, at least casually. That's the real kicker of your situation: You will always have to walk around not knowing whether the person you're talking to might have emasculated you in the past by fucking that sissy ass of yours. You might be talking to someone in the building or in the neighborhood, and wonder why the man is smirking at you. It could be because he fucked you, or it could be just because you're a sissy and people can sense that. But you'll never know. Ever."

"Have I mentioned," she continued, that your body hair will have to be shaved, and that you will have to dress as a woman?"

I didn't answer, and she slapped me hard across the face. She was strong for her relatively small size, and it hurt.

"Well, that is indeed the case. You will be shaved, and you will dress as a woman. Your head must be spinning, so I don't know whether you've asked yourself yet, 'Does she mean for just a little while?' The answer is no, not for just a little while. You will be required to dress like a woman for the rest of your life. If you're going to be fucked like a woman, and you certainly are, then you will need to dress like one, and that is that."

She then shoved several more baby carrots up my ass, along with something that felt like broccoli or cauliflower.

"Michael," she said. "Michael. It's important that I remind you that I love you. I love you even though you're a total pussy who fantasizes about being fucked up the ass by men, and who loves to lick his girlfriend's asshole. I wouldn't do any of this to you if I didn't love you. And, in case you were worried, I promise that I won't subject you to hormone therapy or anything like that. I want your balls and hormones the way they are, because that will mean you'll still be you, and it will mean constant sexual frustration for you as you're dominated day in and day out. It will be so great, and I'll be so proud of you. You'll be wearing a skirt every day, taking it up the ass every day, and being such a good sport about it. I love you so much."

I loved her, too. I wanted to hug her. She could sense this, and ran her fingers through my hair back and forth. She pressed her crotch against my face, allowing me to smell her cunny just briefly.

"Wait!" said Jenna, just as the first masked man was positioning his dick in my ass-crack. "We have to paddle him first! He always begs me to paddle him, but I never have, because I wanted to wait for a moment like this."

She showed me the heavy wooden paddle that I had bought several months ago and asked her to use on me.

"Do you want me to paddle you?" she asked. "Does the little baby sissy girl need a paddling? I think my little boy-girl needs a hard, woodshed paddling!"

She went around the table and whispered something to one of the men, who then went to the front of the kitchen and switched on the... yup, there was a camera there, and he was switching it on.

"There's another camera behind you," Jenna helpfully informed me. We'll have video of your ass getting abused, and video of your face as it all happens, to be turned into a lovely split-screen video document for me to hold over you forever."

Jenna commenced paddling me, and I instantly regretted having purchased the meanest, heaviest paddle in the shop. I couldn't recover from each heavy thwack before the next one happened, so that I was soon crying and begging for her to stop.

"Would you like to be fucked up your sissy ass instead?" Jenna asked.

I could feel my legs trembling against the table, and couldn't form words.

"I'll take your silence to mean," said Jenna, "that you want twenty more blows of the paddle, and then you want each of these two men to fuck you like the woman you want to be and are about to become".

Again I couldn't speak, and twenty more blows of the paddle crashed onto my now likely purple-bruised buttocks.

Then the gang-rape started, which also involved intermittent forced cock-sucking. I won't go into too much detail about all of this, other than to make the following observations:

1) I hadn't realized how thick a guy's penis can be. These guys were VERY thick, to the point that it was hard to even get my lips around them without having my teeth touch the shaft, which I knew was a no-no and could get me paddled again.

2) The first guy, the guy who deflowered me, did a very cruel thing. He positioned the head of his dick at my asshole, grabbed my hips, paused for maybe ten seconds, and then violently thrust the whole length and girth of his dick right up my ass in one motion. It was extremely painful, and I heard Jenna say, "That wasn't very nice! You're being such a bully! Be more gentle; he's my sweet little sissy-boy!" The guy kept up a fast, violent pace, though, and soon Jenna said, "Actually that's really hot the way you're pumping his ass so hard - keep it up! Give it to him harder if you can!"

The ass-fucking went on for an eternity, and left me in a daze. Obviously the men made me suck their dicks after each fucking, as I understand is the norm in these situations, so there was that extra humiliation as well but I was too exhausted and broken to put up any fuss.

I don't even know how to describe the condition my ass was in at the end of this experience. The baby carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower were presumably somewhere in the upper reaches of the intestinal tract. The lower reaches were sore, aching, and leaking ejaculate. I was unable to close my anus, and could feel cool air entering through it into my rectum.

Jenna untied me and put a diaper on me. "You'll definitely need that!" she said.

"Who will change me," I asked.

"I will change you, my dear. Of COURSE I will be the one who changes your diaper. It will be unpleasant for me, but I love you and it needs to be me who does such an intimate task."

I was unable to sit without pain for over a week, during which time, in the mornings and evenings at home, Jenna took delight in swatting my sore buttocks at every chance. She did let me lick her asshole again, but the new rules were that, for each time she let me do that, I was signing up for an ass-fucking in the near future either by her new huge strap-on or by an anonymous, well-endowed man.

I couldn't get enough of her sitting on my face, so I kept begging for it - and getting it - in an endless, painful, humiliating, loving cycle.

--------

The most humiliating event in that early period of Jenna's total domination of me was a visit to the doctor for a routine physical. Jenna had made the appointment for me, with a new general practitioner whose name she didn't bother to tell me. I didn't dare ask why she switched me away from my previous g.p., and agreed to the appointment, which Jenna said she'd sit in on with me.

As Jenna drove me to the appointment I still didn't know who the doctor was, but when we pulled into the clinic I knew all too well. I was about to have a physical exam given to me by my ex-girlfriend, a doctor named Samantha. I had broken up with Samantha shortly before meeting Jenna, and the breakup didn't go well - she had thrown shoes and other things at me as I was moving my stuff out of her house.

I had never told Samantha about my kinks and perversions; we had had pretty good sex, but it was always vanilla. I had been too scared to let her in on my fantasies, out of fear that she would disapprove. Now, I could only imagine that Jenna had befriended Sam and had told Sam about my secrets. In fact, I had overheard part of a phone conversation recently that was probably that very conversation. What I had heard was "... takes it up the ass every day", "... have him wearing a skirt!", "... beat his ass with a rod the other day"; and, finally, "Thanks Sam! See you soon!" At the time, I didn't make the connection - I assumed "Sam" was probably some well-hung man that Jenna was going to invite over to pound my ass. But now it all made sense. Too much sense.

I sat in the waiting room, wearing a short denim skirt, Jenna sitting next to me and holding my hand. The receptionist look at me and air-kissed me, adding a smile and a wink. So even the receptionist knew??? WTF! ... The ensuing wave of humiliation gave me butterflies in my stomach, and caused my penis to throb up against my tight skirt. I looked pleadingly at Jenna as if to say, "This is too humiliating! It's humiliation overload!". She met my gaze evenly and smirked, unblinking, as if to say, "You will deal with it, and I'll enjoy seeing you humiliated". She did squeeze my hand, which helped slightly.

The receptionist walked over to me and handed me a clipboard with a double-sided questionnaire on it.

"Please fill this out and return it to me when you are finished," she said, and patted me on the head. "We need this for your medical file."

The questionnaire was, too put it mildly, not exactly "standard", though it WAS technically clinical. Just a few of the questions were:

* "Have you ever had receptive oral and/or anal sex with a man?" [YES NO]

* "If you have had receptive oral sex with a man, did you swallow the man's ejaculate?" [YES NO]

* "If you have had receptive oral and/or anal sex with a man, did you enjoy it? [YES NO]

* If you answered YES to the previous question, would you like us to provide you with psychological counseling so that we may uncover the root causes of your pathological submissiveness?"

The final question was standard: "If you are in any physical pain or discomfort today, please describe the pain or discomfort in the space below."

I figured I should be honest on this one, since my "discomfort" was probably already known to the doctor after Jenna had briefed her on the situation. I didn't want to get in trouble for lying, so I replied honestly:

"My buttocks are sore from my girlfriend beating me with a wooden dowel. Also, my anus is sore because last night Jenna invited our apartment manager over to sodomize me. I would appreciate it if you could give me some kind of soothing cream for my anus."

I returned the form to the receptionist, sat back down, and waited, with Jenna stroking my back and occasionally whispering indelicate words and phrases into my ear.

Finally a large, burly, female doctor's assistant entered the waiting room and called my name, beckoning me and Jenna to follow her down the hall. She measured my height and weight, and, somewhat unprofessionally, I thought, said, "Just the right amount of padding!", while lightly cupping my ass cheeks.

12