My Best Ever Sex Story

Story Info
Discovering great sex!
1.1k words
3.69
368.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day me and my co-worker Sue decided to go out for a beer after work. We've been flirting with each other at work for a few years and I was really glad she decided to accept my invitation. At the bar it only took a few beers before we were both hot to go back to her place.

When we got back to her place Sue started to drink HEAVY, (strong drinks quickly!!) It was after a bunch of drinks that her 19 year old daughter came into the room looking rather embarrassed that her mother was really drunk!

Don't get me wrong. I was 37 years old, (when all this happened,) and would have never considered seducing or being seduced by a teenager. But this girl was just so sexy that I couldn't help staring. This girl caught on that I was no longer attracted to her drunk mother and that I was staring at her incredible attractive, sexy body, (with her firm nicely shaped ass and a very nice pussy I could see the shape of through her skin tight slacks and a really sexy set of tiny titties!!!!

Well I guess she was also very horny because she started to do things to make me very, very horny for her, bending over to grab stuff out of the cupboard and wiggling her ass back and forth, standing behind her mother so her mother couldn't see and rubbing her pussy and smiling and sticking her tongue out at me. Just driving me insane with LUST for her!!

When her mother staggered to the washroom this sexy little goddess quietly came up to me and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait until mom passes out on you so you can sneak to my room! She's a really heavy sleeper when she's drinking. I'll be waiting wearing only a t-shirt and some really sexy panties! I am soooooo horny and a friend of mine told me that super horny older men were really awesome at making young pussy feel really, really good!!!

WELL!!! I Made Sue's next drink even stronger and coaxed her into her room. Just my luck as soon as she laid down on her bed she passed right out on me! She was SNORING up a storm in 5 seconds flat!

I proceeded to sneak out of her room in search of a very horny and sexy teen! When I found her room and entered in, the little sex kitten was crawling around on her bed wearing, (as promised,) a cut off t-shirt and some really sexy thongs!! When she noticed me she turned her tight little teen ass towards me looked over her shoulder and said, "can you pull my panties down and make me cum please???"

"The first thing I'm going to do to make you cum is to put you over my knee, pull your panties down, spank you and feel your nice bum up and finger you from behind until you make my fingers really, really wet!!"

I took my pants off, crawled onto the bed and grabbed her panties and pulled them off. GOD her pussy was shaved!! And the nicest smooth pussy I ever seen!!! "Wow!! Your big!!" She exclaimed happily.

"And your tight little body makes me so fucking horny!" I gasped, pulling her over my knees so that her smooth shaved pussy was rubbing against my big hard cock and started spanking her hard on her sexy hard ass! GOD her ass was nice! I started to touch and feel her ass and reaching down between her legs I inserted two fingers into her tight wet pussy after a few minutes of this she literally squirted on my hands and cock with her nice little ass squirming around and she moaned very loudly!! She WAS HORNY!!

I grabbed her off my knees, threw her on the bed on her hands a knees again crawled up behind her and started smelling her ass and pussy and licking the cum from behind... This girl was making me hornier than I've ever been. Her pussy smelled so damn delicious and sexy! I stayed behind her and licked her from behind tell she started screaming as another big orgasm tore though her body! WOW! This was amazing!

Now it was time to fuck this sexy little girl. I grabbed her by the hips and gently eased my big cock into her tight wet pussy from behind. Her ass looked even sexier as my big cocked plunged in and out. She was moaning really loud shouting, "YES!!" and "GOD!!" and "Please DON"T FUCKING STOP!!!" I picked up her panties while I was fucking her and started smelling them... HOLY SHIT! Teen panties have a smell that increases how horny a man is immensely!!! I was in heaven with all these sensations!

I don't know how I did it but I didn't cum right away. Which was the hardest thing to do. Between the sight of her extremely sexy ass bouncing while my cock plunged in and out, the sounds of her very horny moans, the feel of her really tight and wet pussy on my big cock and the very yummy smell of her panties, I was going insane with lust! I lasted over an hour humping this sex goddess from behind, (giving her several BIG orgasms!!!!) When I finally did let myself cum, the orgasm I had was so intense that I felt dizzy and thought I was going to pass out!! Seriously!! I didn't know the human body had that much capacity for pleasure!

Well any ways this night of intense pleasure lasted all night for me and this girl and I was able to sneak back into her mother's room before she woke up, (none the wiser!!) "That was a great night, Sue!!"

She pretended that she didn't black out the night before!! "It sure was!!!"

Needless to say I didn't see any more of Sue after work but I did have a lot of very pleasurable visits over the next couple of months from a certain super horny teen, (even after I left the company Sue and I were working at!) We became Sex Addicts with a capitol S&A!! She would even show up at my door with a friend or two, (she promised that she swore these girls to secrecy,) to make the sex night even more interesting!! My job was to make sure they all had many orgasms so they would really want to come back. I got very good at doing this!!!! The sex got better with every visit, believe it or not!

This is my true story of how I discovered that sex can be EXTREMELY pleasurable!!! I'm pretty sure those naughty little girls turned me into a dirty old man, (I've only read about before this horny naughty teen showed up in my life.)